Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 23: February 8 - 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: February 8 - 9 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

February 8

The plan was for Katie and me to add some anal play to our repertoire today. Katie had me shower with her, even though I had just had a shower twenty minutes before I went over to her house. Just like when she and I were first going to have oral sex, she was afraid she was going to taste something unpleasant, or I would, which would be mortifying. I just shrugged and went along with it. Showering with a sexy girl is a lot of fun, even if you don’t really need to get clean. Who would consider it a chore to give the girl’s butt crack a second, or even third, washing?

Remembering some of what Becky taught me, I started slowly with Katie, spending a lot of time kissing her, sucking her nipples and nibbling on her skin as I traveled my way south toward her pussy. I feasted on her juices and her clit until she had a couple of orgasms before I ever moved lower. Gently lifting Katie’s thighs up and pushing her knees back toward her chest, I exposed her little pink starfish. I’d seen it described that way in porn stories before, but Katie’s really is just a crinkly pucker, all pink and perfectly symmetrical, with no ‘rubber cheerio’ in sight.

She flinched when I licked her back there the first time, commenting that it felt a little strange, but as I continued to swirl my tongue around between her butt cheeks, she seemed to get into it. I helped things along by rubbing her clit a little with my thumb. She seemed like she was beginning to enjoy my tongue on her little pucker while I rubbed her clit, so I started the next phase by slipping my index finger in her pussy. I probed her like that for a while, continuing to lick her anus and strum her clit, and she was starting to climb the heights she would come down from when she came.

Keeping up the strumming on her clit, I moved my finger from her pussy to her anus and started trying to push it in. That attempt lasted about ten seconds before Katie pulled away from me and rolled onto her side.

“I’m sorry, John,” my girlfriend sniffed. “I don’t know why, but I can’t do it.”

“It’s okay, Katie,” I assured her. I was disappointed, but only a selfish jerk would insist on continuing when the girl asks him to stop. “We don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“Thanks,” she sighed. “I almost stopped you when you first started licking me back there, but it actually felt really good. I guess I’m weirded out by the idea that you might touch or taste my poop.”

“I didn’t taste anything but girl,” I answered. “You don’t have to worry.”

“But if you put a finger in there and ran into ... yuck...”

“Then I’d have to wash my hands,” I chuckled. “Yes, it’d probably kill the mood but it wouldn’t be the end of the world.”

“Maybe we’ll try it again some other time,” Katie said, “but let’s not put anything in there for now.”

“That works for me,” I nodded. “What for you?”

“Well, right before you tried to impale me on your index finger, when you were licking my, uh, back there and playing with my clit,” Katie told me. “When you had your finger in my pussy, that felt really good.”

“I could tell you were starting to get hot from it,” I said. “Do you want to try that again?”

“In a little while,” Katie shrugged. “Why don’t you come up here and kiss me? We need to start over.”

I crawled up next to her and kissed her, noticing she didn’t hesitate to kiss me after I’d been licking her ass. I waited for her to realize it, but she never said a word. I gave a mental shrug and quit thinking about it. Mental blocks are funny things...

I moved even slower this time, making sure Katie was aroused enough for me to move on to the next step, then pausing to get her even hotter before I continued on. By the time I rolled her onto her stomach and started licking her butt crack, she was whimpering with desire. I urged her up onto her knees again, keeping her shoulders pressed to the mattress while I tongued her pussy and her ass. Keeping what she’d told me in mind, I licked her back door and played with her clit until she came once. As that orgasm tapered off, I worked a spit-slick finger into Katie’s vagina and stroked in and out for a while before I added a second finger to the mix.

“Play with yourself, baby,” I said from between her cheeks. It was taking too much coordination to lick her, finger her and strum her clit at the same time. As her hand took over the strumming duties, I was able to concentrate on probing her G-spot as I kept licking around her butt. The process was beyond successful. Katie started to climax from my efforts in a cascading series of orgasms that hit her, one after another, until she fell away from me and curled up in a ball again. This time, I knew it was because she’d reached her orgasmic limit. The bed beneath her was soaked with the juices that had poured from her. Her legs were wet with funny streams of girl cum, as was my hand and arm.

I lay down behind her, spooning up against her ass and wrapping my arms around her. I tenderly kissed the back of her head as she panted and quivered from the intensity of her climaxes. Her breathing started to get deep, slow and regular as she fell asleep. I pulled the covers up over us, in spite of the wet sheet under us, and held my girlfriend as she slumbered.

I don’t think I fell asleep, but I was so relaxed that I may have been dreaming I was still awake. Probably the only thing keeping me awake was a nagging hard-on. It was aggravated by the potent smell of my girlfriend’s juices, which emanated from under the blanket in little whiffs whenever we moved or breathed just right. Smelling them made me replay the events that caused the wet spot we were lying in. I’d never seen Katie cum so hard before.

As I lay there holding my sleeping girlfriend, I wondered what she’d be brave enough to do to me. Given how she felt about a finger in her own ass, it was doubtful she’d try to probe my prostate the way her mother had done the week before, but I didn’t think she’d refuse to lick me. We’d just have to see. Katie started to stir after about twenty minutes, but realizing she was in my arms under the covers, that only meant she sighed happily and snuggled even closer to me, wiggling her warm butt against my throbbing dick.

“Hi, lover,” she giggled as she reached behind herself to fondle my erection. “Is that for me?”

“It’s for you, caused by you and ready for you,” I answered.

“Goody!” she squealed as she spun around to kiss me.

The covers were soon kicked off as Katie kissed her way down my body. She gave my cock a quick suck, gave my balls a few licks and then had me roll over and get ass up and face down the way she had been earlier. Katie spent a little time kissing and nibbling on my butt cheeks, zeroing in on my crack. There was a pause that had me wondering if she’d lost her nerve.

“You’re kinda hairy back there,” Katie said. “Am I hairy there, too?”

“Only a little,” I said. “I bet you’re less hairy than me.”

“I guess I’ll have to start shaving farther back,” she giggled.

“You could go with your mom and get waxed,” I suggested. “No stubble that way.”

“I’ll think about it,” she said. “As for you, I’ll just have to put up with the fur.”

I felt the first tentative licks at my anus and made happy sounds to encourage Katie to keep going. I had discovered the sensation was pleasant last week when Becky first licked me and had been looking forward to enjoying it again this weekend with Katie. She didn’t disappoint. In fact, she got more eager as she went along and was moaning almost as much as I was. The vibration of her moans against my sensitive pucker sent pleasant shivers through my body. They also made my cock twitch. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from me and saw a long string of it hanging from my dangling dick when I looked back.

Katie saw it too and pulled my cock back between my legs to suck the clear liquid off me. That coaxed more of it out, so she kept sucking for a little longer to enjoy the treat.

I felt a tentative finger at my pucker as Katie rubbed her spit around, but she didn’t try to poke it in. “I really don’t want to put my finger in there,” she said. “I told Mom that earlier this week and she went to the adult store and bought the skinniest vibrator she could find. Wanna see it?”

“Sure,” I said. I didn’t really want her to stop, but I also didn’t want to discourage her.

She reached into the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a familiar looking bottle of lube and a slim purple vibrator. It looked to be less than an inch in diameter and about six inches long. She held it up where I could see it and put her index finger alongside to show me the size difference.

“It’s thicker than my finger, but Mom said you’d probably be able to take it if I was careful and went slowly.”

“We can try it,” I shrugged. “I’ll let you know if it isn’t working.”

“Okay,” Katie nodded. “Give me a minute to get everything slick.”

I stayed in position while Katie fumbled with the vibrator and the lube, only flinching a little when a stream of cool liquid was drizzled onto my crack. Katie spread it around with her finger and then told me she was ready to begin. I felt the cool tip of the vibrator push against my sphincter and pushed out like I was taking a crap. The smooth tapered shaft slid in easily as Katie kept up a steady pressure.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“It’s not hurting,” I assured her. It stung a little as my opening stretched to accommodate the vibrator, but it wasn’t any worse than Becky’s finger had been the first time. “Just hold it there for a minute and let me get used to it.”

Katie must have gotten some pointers from her mother because she was gently rubbing my ass cheeks and lower back while she held the vibrator in place. It was soothing and helped me relax enough to let her continue.

“I think you can move it some now,” I told her.

“I have about half of it in you right now,” Katie said. “Do you think you can take more?”

“Just go slow.”

“I’ll just go an inch or so each way. Let me know if I’m hurting you,” Katie told me as she eased the slim cylinder in and out of my ass. There was no pain.

“How about a little vibration?” she asked but didn’t let me answer. I felt the buzzing begin deep inside me.

“I dunno,” I said. “No bad, just weird, I guess.”

“I’ll just keep fucking you, then,” Katie giggled, moving the vibrator again.

“That actually feels pretty good,” I told her after a while. “Can you change the angle so it touches my prostate?”

“Mom said it would be about here on you,” she answered as she rubbed a spot halfway between my hole and my balls. That felt really good. She giggled when my cock twitched. “Feel good?”

“Yeah,” I grunted.

The angle of the vibe changed and Katie started probing for that special gland. She rubbed the target from the outside, too, which made me ooze a lot of pre-cum. Katie must have noticed that.

“Hang on a second,” she said and started moving around behind me. The next thing I knew, she was taking the head of my cock in her mouth while she continued to bump my prostate with the little buzzing sex toy.

“Oh, God, Katie,” I moaned when she hit it just right. I could feel the cum pouring out of me. I could feel my girlfriend swallowing it. I could feel the vibrations both from the toy in my bowels and the happy humming Katie was making around the head of my dick.

It was a strange orgasm. It felt like I came, but it didn’t feel like it, if you get my meaning. I felt satisfied, but I didn’t have a single moment I could identify as a climax. It was a long period of pleasure, all the same, and my cock started to get sensitive because Katie kept nursing on it, savoring the flow of jism that kept oozing out of me.

I pulled away, rolling to the side and curling up just like Katie had after her massive cum earlier. The contractions which were still going on in my butt pushed the slick toy out and it lay behind me, buzzing noisily. It was a funny sound and made both of us giggle.

“You came for, like, forever,” Katie told me as she moved to hold me. “Your cum just kept pouring out. Was it good?”

“It was strange,” I answered. “It didn’t quite feel like I was cumming, but I felt it pouring out of me and I have those same good feelings I get after I cum, so ... yeah, kinda strange.”

“Do it again sometime, maybe?” she asked.

“Sure,” I nodded. “I can be talked into it again.”

“Cool,” my girlfriend giggled. “For now, though, let’s clean up. We’re both sticky.”

I nodded and rose from the bed with her. We started by pulling the sheets and the mattress pad from the bed. Both were soaked. We took it all to the laundry room, where Katie started the mattress pad first, since it would need to be clean before we could make the bed again. We decided to take a shower together while we waited for the washer. While I turned on the shower, Katie took a minute to wash the vibrator she had used on me. When the water was warm, we climbed in the shower together.

We made out under the spray, letting the water run over us and rinse the worst of the stickiness from our bodies. It wasn’t enough, as you’d guess, so we washed each other from head to toe. I paid extra attention to Katie’s legs, pussy and butt, making sure all the juices were washed away from where she’d squirted them. She did the same for me, lovingly washing my legs, my cock and my ass. She also sneaked a soapy finger into my anus, laughing at me when I squealed and moved away. We took the same kind of care rinsing off, using the shower wand to direct the water where it was needed.

We toweled ourselves off, mostly, once we turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, though we did dry each other’s backs. We pulled our robes on after that and Katie put on slippers. I pulled my socks on to keep my feet warm.

“The washer is done,” Katie said. “Let’s dry the mattress pad and start the sheets.”

I followed her to the laundry room and started the sheets washing while Katie started the dryer. We were kissing in front of the machines, I suppose were congratulating ourselves for successfully completing the task, when we heard Becky come in the house.

“I have your lunch, kids,” Becky yelled. “Whenever you’re at a stopping place, you can eat.”

“We’re in the laundry room, Mom,” Katie hollered back. “Be right there.”

Becky greeted us both with hugs when we came into the kitchen, adding a kiss on the cheek for her daughter and a deep tongue-filled kiss for me. We helped her set the table and distribute the take-out food she’d brought in. We all liked all of the choices, so we served it family style. That way, everyone could have some of everything.

“How did the morning go?” she asked us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.