Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 18: January 4 - 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: January 4 - 6 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

January 4

I was too wound up about today to sleep well last night, though I felt rested when I woke up a little after seven this morning, not much later than I get up for school. My parents have to be thinking I’m the weirdest kid ever because I just can’t sleep in on Saturday mornings. I can’t help it. Saturdays have been the most exciting day of the week for me since back in November when the sex lessons started. I’m extra wired about today, because this is the big lesson. This is like the dress rehearsal for Katie’s birthday next week. Today’s the day I get to have actual sex for the first time when my girlfriend’s mother and I finally go all the way.

“You’re sure twitchy,” Mom said after watching me pace the floor. “It’s only been a week since you’ve seen Katie and you act like you haven’t seen her in years. It’s like the clock just can’t go fast enough right now.” That was true, of course. It did feel like forever since I’d seen Katie, but that’s not why I was excited about today. Heck, I wouldn’t even see Katie until Sunday when she and her mother come over for our usual Sunday night dinner with them. I didn’t tell my mom any of the actual reason, though.

“I miss her.” I said. It was the truth, after all. “Sorry if I’m making you nervous.”

“I only wish your Dad was this eager to see me after a week away,” Mom laughed. Then she got a funny look in her eye and added, “Though he still seems pretty glad to see me, if you know what I mean.”

I gave her the automatic ‘gag me’ face that teenagers are supposed to give when any notion of their parents having sex is mentioned, then we both laughed. I’m well aware that my parents have sex, you know. Not only frequently, but enthusiastically, and I think they’re both getting a little extra on the side, Mom from Mr. Kowalski and Dad from Mrs. K, though I don’t have any direct proof. The four of them seem to be aware of what’s going on, so I’ve started to relax and not worry about Abby becoming my stepsister. I wonder if Abby knows her parents are swinging with mine. I’m guessing she doesn’t. She’d be an even worse bitch if she did, especially if she thought she’d have to share a bathroom with me after the divorces.

Even though I thought I was too excited to eat, Mom persuaded me to have some cereal. It helped settle my nerves and I was actually starting to relax a little when Becky knocked on the door. She was a little earlier than we had talked about, so I suppose she was eager, too. She talked to Mom for a few minutes while I got my coat on, lying to her that Katie was a sleepyhead again this morning, and then I followed her out the door to her car.

“Are you ready for your big debut?” she teased as she drove. “Ready to finally have sex for the first time?”

“I’m a little nervous, actually,” I admitted. “Sure, I want to have sex, but what if I’m no good?”

“Hardly anyone is all that good their first time,” Becky soothed. “That’s why I’m giving you lessons. Think of the first time you tried to play the French Horn. Could you play Mozart?”

“I could barely play a real note,” I laughed, remembering the honks, squeaks and moose calls I made for the first few months of my musical career.

“You should have heard Katie on that oboe,” Becky giggled. “I used to leave the house when she practiced.”

“So, you’re saying sex takes practice,” I said.

“Just like everything else, John,” my girlfriend’s mother smiled. As she continued to drive me to her house, she took my hand and gave it a squeeze. “You’ll be fine, John. Just relax.”

“If you say so,” I shrugged. I wasn’t so sure I’d be anything less than a disappointment to this experienced woman when we had sex, but her talk about lessons and practice did help ease my mind a little. “What are the rules for today?”

“The five basic rules always apply,” Becky said. “‘No means no,’ ‘be a giving partner,’ ‘pay attention and see what works,’ and ‘keep your mouth shut about the sex you’re having,’ and ‘be aware of pregnancy and disease.’ Other than those, there aren’t a whole lot of limits today. You and I are going to have sex. Your cock will be allowed in my pussy and you’ll be allowed to shoot your cum into me. You can cum in my mouth if I’m sucking on you, or in my pussy if we’re fucking. We’ll use ‘no means no’ if things get weird. Does that sound good?”

“I still can’t believe it, but it sounds wonderful.”

She didn’t answer, because, by then, we were at her house. I got out of the car and followed her as she unlocked the door, pulled me in and used my back to push the door shut as she pressed her full body against mine and kissed me with such passion that it was almost violent.

“I’ve been so horny thinking about this!” she growled. “It’s like the past two months have all been foreplay.” With that, she practically dragged me to her bedroom. Unlike last weekend when Katie and I kissed each other while trying to remove each other’s clothes, Becky and I stood by the bed facing each other and stripped. She was naked before I was, mostly because my shirt and sweater gave me more layers than her, so when I sat down on the bed to take off my socks, she pushed me onto my back and dived down on my erection like a starving woman.

She didn’t do any tricks to make me slow down, though I don’t think she was trying too hard to make me cum any faster, and I was shooting a week’s worth of sperm into her mouth in no time. Becky, who’s told me she doesn’t really like the taste of cum, whimpered in delight as my jets coated her tongue, and continued to suck and purr while she drained the last of it from my balls. I stayed hard, like any over-excited fourteen-year-old boy would when a beautiful woman like her had her mouth around his cock, and Becky gave me a few more, less frantic, swirls of her tongue before she pulled her mouth off me.

She lay down with her head on her pillow and spread her legs wide I could see how wet she was, her clit was so engorged that it stood out from its hood and throbbed like my own erection was doing. “Eat me!” she ordered, and I did just that, stretching out on my stomach with my hands under her ass cheeks and my face right in the middle of her sopping pussy. I was trying to do as she’s taught me and avoid her clit at first, but she wrapped her fingers in my hair and guided my head so that my mouth was right on her clitoris. She would moan whenever I would flick my tongue over it. When I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, she arched off the bed, supported by only her shoulders and her heels, and screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. She was shaking all over as she collapsed back onto the mattress, but immediately began pulling me up her body. I thought, ‘this is it,’ that I’d finally get to have sex for the first time, but Becky had other plans for the immediate moment.

“For Katie’s first time, you’re going to need lube,” she told me as she handed me a tube of K-Y she must have had under the pillow. “Spread this on your cock.” I got up on my knees between Becky’s widely spread thighs and squirted some of the cold gel on my dick and spread it around my shaft. Becky took the tube from me and gave me a towel to wipe off my hand.

“Now come down here and kiss me,” she ordered. While I kissed her, she reached between us and grasped my rod, guiding me to her opening. I started to thrust in, by instinct, but she stopped me for a moment. “You’re going to run into a barrier right about there,” she told me. The head of my cock was barely between the folds of her sex and I could feel her pussy pulsing around it as her orgasmic aftershocks caused her vagina to squeeze. “I don’t know how tough it’s going to be to break through Katie’s hymen. I hope it’s not as tough as mine was. I think if you push in firmly while Katie is still climaxing, you can break her hymen and she might not even say, ‘ouch’ as you slide in.”

“Let’s hope so,” I said. “The thought of hurting her really bothers me.”

“It’s only temporary,” my girlfriend’s mother reassured me. “I think my daughter expects some pain. She might even be disappointed if you don’t hurt her the first time.”

“Weird.”

“I think so, too,” Becky said. “Now, push a little. Don’t try to get all the way in all at once.”

I did my best to comply, but between the lube and the natural wetness of Becky’s pussy, there was nothing to slow down my cock as it slid into her. Before I was even aware that I was buried completely in a vagina for the very first time, Becky had me pull out and start over. She did this a couple of times while I learned the gentle way to work my cock into a pussy. The fourth time I tried, I think she was pleased with my efforts and she wrapped her legs around my thighs and her arms around my shoulders to pull me extra close.

“Make love to me, John,” Becky whispered in my ear. “Push into me. Just like that, yes. Now, pull back a little and push in again. Your body knows what to do. Now, kiss me some more while you keep up that motion.”

We kissed deeply and I kept pushing my dick into her. I was experiencing something beyond description. Becky was warm and wet inside, but it was different than being in her mouth. There wasn’t any tongue action or any teeth bumping my shaft like with a blowjob, but her pussy was tight all the way in and squeezed me while I thrust into her. Becky was rolling her hips while we made love, too, which changed the angle of my thrusts enough to change the way her pussy felt.

“Oh, John,” my girlfriend’s mother sighed as I pumped slowly in and out of her. “This is so nice. See? You didn’t have anything to worry about at all.”

I could feel my orgasm starting to build, which made me speed up my thrusting. “Are you getting close, baby?” Becky asked.

“Yeah,” I grunted, thrusting a little harder and faster.

“Don’t hold it back this time. Cum in me.”

Two or three more plunges and I came, driving my cock to its full depth and unloading my sperm in Becky’s pussy. I could feel her walls fluttering around my length as I shot off, I could hear her moans of encouragement as she felt me flood her insides and I heard myself groan loudly as I released. It took a moment for me to relax from my deep final thrust, though I stayed buried completely in her channel.

“That was wonderful, John,” my girlfriend’s mother panted as her legs relaxed their hold on my thighs. “Especially for a first time. You’re going to be an amazing lover.”

“Thank you,” I huffed as I rolled off Becky to lie next to her and my deflating cock slid from her flooded pussy. “That was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.”

“The great thing is you’ll get to feel it again and again from now on,” Becky smiled, “and it can be better and better.”

“Practice, practice, practice,” I laughed.

“Not until we clean up some,” my lover replied, rolling away from me and heading toward her bathroom. I lay there on the bed, momentarily exhausted, and heard the rush of her peeing and then a flush. There were the sounds of running water in the sink, probably she was washing her hands, and then she returned with a warm wet washcloth. She knelt on the bed beside my legs and started to clean up all the sticky places. When she was done, she returned the cloth to the bathroom and returned to the bed, stretching out beside me and propping up on an elbow. Leaning over me, she kissed me and told me again how well I had done for my first time.

Thinking about it, I said, “But you didn’t cum while we were doing it.”

“It’s alright, sweetie,” she answered. “I had a fantastic orgasm from you eating me, and you know I can’t climax again right away once I’ve cum the first time.”

“Yeah,” I shrugged. “Still...”

“I know you’re thinking of that rule about being a giving lover,” she smiled. “You lived up to that one in spades before you even entered me. Stop worrying. You felt lovely inside me and you pumped me so full of your cum, all after giving me a killer climax with your tongue. I really couldn’t ask for more from our first time together.”

“I could’ve lasted longer for you,” I said.

“Maybe,” Becky chuckled, “but for your first time? I’m amazed that you didn’t squirt the second you got the head in. Seriously.”

“OK.”

“John, it’s not good to critique this too closely,” she said, serious now. “In fact, the only reason we’re talking about this at all is because I’m supposed to be teaching you. We made each other feel wonderful, and that’s enough. I know you’d like to last longer, both for me and for yourself. It’s mostly just a matter of practice.”

“Good thing it’s more fun than the French Horn,” I teased.

With my anxieties about my debut performance eased, Becky and I cuddled and kissed, playing until we were both horny enough to start again. Well, until she was horny enough to start again. I was already hard, like any fourteen-year-old boy would be when he’s lying in bed naked with a babe like Becky in his arms.

“I want to teach you some other positions,” she said as she bent to give my erection a quick sucking. “You’ve heard of doggy style?”

“You on your knees and me behind you?” I said as she positioned herself on all fours in the middle of the bed. I knee-walked into position between her feet. I had to angle my cock down to line it up with her pussy before I could start working myself into her. I dipped the head in and pushed inside her a little bit, but my dry shaft combined with her slightly dry pussy lips kept me from going any deeper. I pulled back, pulling some of the wetness from deeper inside, and then gently slid back in. I had to repeat that a couple of times before I was fully seated inside Becky’s pussy. I tried a couple of slow strokes, similar to the motions I had used during our first time.

“Ever watched a porn video, John?” Becky asked. “One where the guy really pounds a woman? Doggy style is great for that kind of fucking. Want to try fucking me hard and fast, lover?”

I didn’t answer with words. I answered by thrusting into Becky’s pussy hard and fast, holding onto her hips so she wouldn’t be knocked away from me. I started pumping, hard, and Becky started pushing back, equally hard.

“That’s it, John,” Becky urged, “fuck me. Fuck me hard!”

I did, for about two minutes. “Becky, I’m gonna cum if I keep going like this...”

“Can’t have that,” she panted as she let herself fall face down on the bed, dislodging me from her pussy. “Not yet, anyway.”

I knelt there on the bed with my cock covered in Becky’s juices. It was hard and throbbing and wouldn’t have needed more than a touch to make me spurt. I didn’t know whether to be happy that she’d kept me from cumming too soon or upset because we had stopped fucking.

“Remember a few weeks back when I said something about getting my clothes ripped off and fucked caveman style?” Becky said as she rolled onto her back. “That was what I was talking about. Grog like fuck?”

That cracked us both up laughing. Becky reached for me, so I lay down beside her and we kissed some more. The kissing was barely arousing enough to keep my hard-on from wilting, so the urgency I had felt building up while we were fucking had gone away. After a while, Becky arranged me on my back and straddled me. She leaned down to kiss me some more, but at the same time was reaching between us to line my dick up with her slit. This time I slid right in as my girlfriend’s mother lowered herself down with a sigh of satisfaction.

“You fill me up just right,” she purred as she leaned down to feed me her left boob. I sucked greedily on her nipple until she pulled away and fed me the other one. I gave it the same kind of attention. She lifted up, and I thought she was going to switch boobs again, but she scooted back slightly onto my dick, which put her face in the right place for us to kiss. She ground our groins together, rolling her hips around as we kissed. I think it was doing good things to her clit, since she was making some happy sounding noises while we kissed. It was certainly doing some good things to my cock.

“I love this position,” Becky said as she sat upright with my cock fully buried inside her. “I’m in control of how deep you go, how fast we go and I can do things like this.” ‘This’ was a circular roll of her hips that swirled my dick around in her depths. It felt amazing.

“And I can play with your boobs and your butt,” I added, “and we can kiss, too”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “This position is good for both fucking and making love. It’s all in how we go about it.”

“Do you do all the work in this position?” I asked. “Or is there something I can do?”

“You can push up into me,” Becky instructed. “Give it a try.”

I gave a couple of experimental thrusts and discovered the need to brace myself for leverage. I brought my knees up a little, planted my feet and tried again. Becky gave a little squeak and her eyes went wide as I went extra deep in her vagina.

“You’re a quick study,” she smiled. “You can see how, if we were both desperately horny, we could do some serious fucking in this position. Want to try?”

She placed her hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down on my rod like she was riding a horse. I started thrusting up from the bed to meet her. Grabbing her hips seemed to help control both our movements and we were soon flailing away at each other like we had been a little earlier when we were doing it doggy style.

A couple of minutes into that hard ride, Becky let herself down, flattening her tits against my chest.

“My legs can only stand that for a few minutes,” she panted, “but you can still fuck me pretty hard while we’re like this.”

I wrapped my arms around her and, bracing my feet, hammered up into Becky’s pussy for a few minutes until my legs and abs were burning too much continue. I stopped thrusting and collapsed back onto the bed.

“Seems like we both need to start working out,” my girlfriend’s mother laughed, which did some really cool things to my cock as her vaginal walls fluttered. “A few more minutes of that and I’d have cum.”

“Sorry,” I panted.

“No problem,” Becky countered. “Plenty of time left in the day for me to get there. How about you?”

“Too breathless to get there,” I said.

“It’s OK,” she smiled. “There’s a lesson in this, anyway. Part of learning to last longer is in changing the pace or taking little breaks like this, backing off a little when you’re getting too close to orgasm. I’m told it makes it even better when you finally do let yourself cum.”

“Roger?” I asked, knowing that her ex-husband had probably learned some of what she was teaching me.

“Yes,” she admitted, “but one of the rules I gave you from the start is not to talk about the sex you’re having. I should amend that to include the sex you’ve had. That includes past partners. Remembering that will prevent a lot of hurt feelings. You especially don’t want to compare your current lover to past ones.”

“I’ll try to remember,” I said.

“Good boy,” she teased. “Now, would you like to fuck some more or would you rather make love?”

“Let’s make love,” I suggested. It must have been her preference, too, because she kissed me deeply like she was rewarding me for giving the right answer.

“Hold on and follow my lead,” she said as she worked her hands under my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her as she straightened out her legs, lying flat on top of me. The next thing I knew, she had rolled us over so she was on the bottom and I was on top and she had spread her thighs and locked her ankles behind my knees.

“Make love to me, John,” she urged. “Take your time, pace yourself, and see if you can make me cum, either before you or with you. Start with long slow strokes, I love that.”

Since rule number three is to pay attention and learn what your lover likes, I started with slow, full-length strokes into Becky’s pussy. Every time I was fully inside her, she would grind herself against my pubic bone, so I started grinding back a second or so before I pulled almost all the way out of her. I could tell from her breathing that her arousal was building up. She was also starting to moan a little. I just kept on with the long strokes as she kept getting more active with her hips and moaning louder. Little by little I was pushing her toward an orgasm while we were making love! I was a little proud of myself.

My own arousal was there, of course, slowly building as Becky edged toward her climax. I started to hope I could last long enough to get her off. This motion was going to get to me, and I was afraid I might cum too soon and leave Becky hanging. I didn’t want to break the rule about being a giving lover. I varied the motion slightly by not taking such long strokes and concentrating more on the grinding when I was deep inside her. It eased the friction on the head of my cock, which had started to feel way too good when I slid through the length of her vagina, especially when I was near the entrance because Becky’s pussy was starting to flutter with little contractions.

The grinding seemed to be what was doing the most for her, anyway, so I started to concentrate even more on it. Toward the end, I was grinding for what felt like five seconds, then pulling back about an inch before thrusting in again to grind some more. Becky was really heating up and had moved her feet from having her ankles locked behind my knees to using her heels on my butt like she was trying to push me deeper. She was also using her hands on my butt to do the same thing, and her fingernails were digging into my skin something fierce. I wondered if I was going to have scars.

I kept pumping, trying to keep doing the things that seemed to be working for Becky, hoping she would cum soon because my legs and my stomach muscles were starting to burn. I found myself concentrating a little on my uncomfortable muscles to take attention away from my cock, which was starting to ache in a good way. It actually wasn’t long before my efforts paid off.

“Oh, John,” Becky grunted. “Just a little faster. Deeper! Yes!”

I can follow directions. I pushed deeper and ground harder and picked up the pace. Becky was really going nuts now, digging her heels into my ass and clawing at my back. She seemed to be holding her breath for a moment and then she let out a happy squeal announcing her orgasm. I kept up the pace but when you combine it with the insane contractions Becky’s pussy started doing around my cock, it took its toll on me. I could feel my balls drawing up tight against my body and the feeling of my cum pumping up from my balls.

“Oh, God! Becky!” I groaned as I made one final plunge into her and unloaded my cum.

“Yes, you beautiful boy,” Becky groaned as her climax continued, “cum in me. Fill my pussy with your sperm!”

It felt like a lot, despite it being the third orgasm for me already. When I finally finished spurting, Becky relaxed her legs and let her ankles rest on the backs of my knees. She was making happy little groans and kissing my neck in that spot where it meets the shoulder. When I made a move to roll off her, thinking that she might be getting uncomfortable with my lying on her, she tightened her grip.

“Don’t pull out yet,” she pleaded. “Stay where you are and kiss me.”

We kissed, sweetly and passionately for several wonderful minutes, until my overworked penis deflated and slipped from her pussy. Becky giggled and rolled me to the side. “I’m going to make a mess if I don’t go mop up. You’re pouring out of me.”

Becky rolled off the bed with a hand cupped under her crotch to catch the drips as she ran for the bathroom, laughing. “It’s even more than the last load, John. How do you do that?”

I told her that I had no idea. I heard the noise of Becky peeing and then she flushed the toilet. I was lying there, about to fall asleep, when she called out for me to join her in the shower. A shower with Becky is always a good thing, so I found my way to the bathroom and joined her under the warm spray. It was as sensuous as the first time I showered with her almost a month ago, right before our first oral sex lesson together. Back then, it was a totally new experience to be in the shower with a woman and I was hard as a rock. This time, I was spent. As delightful as it was to kiss under the spray and rub our soap-slick bodies together, my cock stayed limp. It barely stirred when Becky used both hands to scrub me clean.

“This feels really good, and I know I should be getting hard,” I said, “but I think you broke it.”

“For the moment, maybe,” Becky grinned. “You’re fourteen, so you’ll be back in action soon enough.”

Becky poured a dollop of body wash into my hand and pulled me by the wrist toward her pussy. I washed her, or more accurately, she used my hand like a washcloth to clean herself. When she felt she was clean enough, she gave me the handheld shower head and had me rinse her crotch.

“I’ve masturbated by spraying my pussy like this,” Becky admitted, “but right now it’s not doing a thing for me. Maybe you broke me, too.”

“I hope not,” I teased. “There might still be things you need to teach me today.”

“Well,” she sighed, “I’m not fourteen, but I bet I can go another round or three.”

The thought of three more rounds like I’d already gone through was scary. Yes, I wanted to make the most of this chance to have sex with Becky since I didn’t know if I would ever have another opportunity, but right now I wasn’t sure I could get it up again before I had to go home. Three more times would probably kill me. Becky must have sensed I was worried about my abilities.

“You’ll do fine, John,” she assured me. “If you didn’t do anything more to me today than what you’ve already done, I’ll count myself satisfied and the lesson complete.”

“Really?” I questioned. “I did OK?”

“Does the phrase ‘fucked out’ mean anything to you?” she giggled.

“I think so,” I said. “It’s about how I feel right now.”

“Let’s finish up our shower, get dried off and see about some lunch, then.” Becky said as she turned off the water. I reached for our towels and handed her one, thinking she’d start to dry herself. Wrong. She started drying my back.

“I’m not going to dry you all over,” she informed me, “but I always loved it when someone can dry my back. I even have Katie do it when we go to the pool together.”

“So, you’re drying mine as an enticement?” I asked as she ran the fluffy towel down my back and onto my butt.

“You don’t have to feel obligated...”

“After the morning I’ve had,” I laughed, “I’m obligated for life.”

Becky turned me around and gave me a sweet kiss for that. “I could say the same, John.”

I dried Becky’s back and butt, after which we finished drying ourselves and returned to the bedroom, where Becky handed me a robe from her closet. “This is yours, John,” she said as she wrapped herself in a similar one. “Consider it a late Christmas present. I got one for Katie, too.”

I thanked her as I wrapped the warm robe around me and tied it. “What next?” I wondered aloud.

“Next is lunch,” Becky said. “We burned a lot of calories, and it’s nearly noon already. After lunch, I’d like to cuddle on the couch for a while, maybe have a little review about the lessons and answer any questions you have about today. I’m sure you have concerns about Katie’s birthday on Friday, too. We’ll talk about those, as well.”

Becky put on some fuzzy slippers, laughing about how sexy she looked and turning like a model. She may not have been fashion magazine sexy, but she was definitely sexy in my eyes and I told her so, earning myself another sweet kiss before she took off for the kitchen.

I didn’t have slippers, so I put my socks on to keep my feet warm. When I came into the kitchen, Becky was pulling out the makings of sandwiches and a container of soup. I tried to help by getting out plates and bowls, but I think I only slowed her down because I kept having to ask where to find things and was in her way when I tried to reach them. Becky was amused by this and took to squeezing my butt every time I got near her. I returned the favor, and soon we were laughing and trying to chase each other around the kitchen while we waited for the soup to warm on the stove.

We settled down when Becky declared the soup was hot enough to serve. We made our sandwiches at the kitchen counter and she spooned us each up a bowl of the homemade soup. I hadn’t realized how hungry I was until I sat down with the food in front of me. I think Becky was hungry, too. Neither of us said anything until we were about halfway through with our meals.

“Ready for a little review of the morning?” Becky asked me.

“I hope I did OK,” I replied.

“You did more than just OK,” Becky assured me. “I think the phrase I’d use is, ‘you rocked my world,’ so you did more than OK.”

“Really?”

“Really, John, you are an amazing lover, and for a first time? Wow. Katie is so lucky that you’ll be her first. I’m almost jealous.”

“I’m still worried about hurting her,” I said, trying to deflect the praise. “You said your first time hurt, and Katie’s hymen is still there. It looks pretty solid to me.”

“Mine only hurt right when it broke and it stung for a few minutes. By the time we got to round two, it was OK. I was tender the next day, but I’ve been tender from a good fucking a few times since then, too. Don’t worry about her pain, John. In a strange way, Katie is actually looking forward to it. I’ve tried to talk her out of it. I even bought her a vibrator and suggested she get that flap of skin, and the pain, out of the way, but she’s enthralled with the romantic notion that the first time should be painful and bloody.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.