Picture This

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: Young Veronica (Ronnie) visits her uncle the photographer and ends up becoming his model - and his lover.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   .

There's an old saying in the world of photography that "sooner or later, everyone will shoot a nude," but I never really pursued it. Not that I wouldn't have loved to spend my time and effort recording the beauty of naked young women, but being married to a rather conservative woman, I concentrated my artistic efforts on flowers and landscapes instead. I've managed to build a pretty good portfolio and client base of fine art print sales and publications over the years, so it's not like I feel like I've missed anything.

I've also become a mentor and technical advisor to my niece, Veronica, who became interested in photography during her middle school years when she started working on the school yearbook. That continued when she got to high school. Of all my nieces, she's the one I've always been closest to over the years, despite the fact that she lives 1500 miles away. This common interest in photography has served to keep us talking at a point in her life when the old folks aren't usually interesting. Now that she's in college, she often calls with news of her life and she shares a lot of pictures via email, as well.

In the summer before her junior year of high school I began to see an interesting change in her photography; a quantum jump from the usual yearbook work and snapshots of friends. It started with a shadowy black and white picture of a young couple making love. It didn't show anything, not even faces, but it was extremely sexy all the same Ð enough to make my cock twitch. Ronnie sent me other examples of even more of this kind of work. She told me that most of her models were friends of hers, meaning they were fellow high school students. I often kidded her about bringing out the dirty old man in me by sending me these nude shots of her underage friends, but I helped her with my critiques of the pictures, both technical and artistic, and the pictures of all subjects that she sent just kept getting better. To help give her inspiration, I often would send her links to the websites of photographers whose work, in any genre, which I found interesting.

Shortly after Christmas of her junior year, Ronnie, now 16, came to visit and spend a week shooting pictures with me. The first couple of days were mild and sunny and we spent a lot of time outdoors around the tourist hangouts, which we had mostly to ourselves. The pictures we were both getting were great.

The third morning of her visit, the weather was awful. I saw my wife off to work and my son off to school and puttered with cleaning up my equipment while I let Ronnie sleep in. Around mid-morning, she stumbled out of the guest room and into my little office, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a wife-beater t-shirt. I could see the large dark nipples of her nearly non-existent breasts through the thin white material and had to remind myself to look her in the eye.

I suppose a bit of description would be in order. Veronica is, in a word, tiny. No more than five feet tall, I doubt she weighs 90 pounds. Her hair is a dark auburn color and she has very deep blue eyes, though she wears green contacts. She has a very nice figure, with wide enough hips that you know she's a woman and not a young girl, despite her small stature and tiny breasts. She's very athletic, too, which helps to keep her stomach flat and her legs and arms firm.

"What are we gonna do today?" she yawned. "I looked outside and the weather's awful."

I told her I wasn't sure. "Maybe we can just take a day off and plan for the next few days shooting? This muck is supposed blow out of here tonight."

We spent a little while looking at photography websites and ran across a photo that we both found interesting. The model was topless in jeans, sitting on her feet and facing away from the camera. I said, "I bet I could do a shot like that if I had a model."

Ronnie said, "That sounds fun. Besides, There's someone special that I'd like to give a few shotsÉÓ In no time we were deep in a discussion, planning out a series of poses. We used masking tape to hang a dark sheet on the wall in the guest room where Ronnie was staying, and then she sent me out while she changed into some low-rider jeans. When I came in she posed, still in her wife-beater, so I could set up the camera and adjust a couple of things to make the natural light coming in the window show her to the best advantage. Ronnie's only stipulation for these pictures was that I not show her face. That was fine by me, since the model's face wasn't showing in the picture we were trying to imitate.

I turned around while Ronnie pulled off her shirt and got back into the pose with her back to me. I snapped a few frames of each of the poses we had planned on my digital camera until we'd gone through all of them. She asked me to turn around while she put her shirt back on and then we checked the pictures on the camera's LCD screen.

"I really don't like the way the jeans look, Ó she grumbled. "What if we drape a sheet around your hips like one of the other photo sets on that website and see how that looks?" I suggested.

I really expected her to say no, but she liked the idea. We found another dark sheet to use and I left the room while Ronnie shed her jeans until she called me back in. The pose was nearly right, except that I thought the sheet was a bit too high on her hips, so I said, "excuse me while I adjust this" and moved the sheet around until it was low enough to show just the very top of the cleft between her ass cheeks. Unfortunately, that also showed her pink cotton panties. I explained the problem to Ronnie and she told me to adjust whatever needed adjusting for the shot, since she couldn't see what the camera could.

My cock lurched and my mouth went dry as I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties and tugged them down low enough on her hips that I could hide them with the sheet. Her skin was very warm, and I had to stop myself from lingering to touch or look.

After these shots, I left the room while Ronnie dressed. I was downloading the pictures from the camera's memory when she came in. Was it my imagination or were her nipples hard? We sat close together while we went through the photos together on the computer. It was a very strange but erotic experience to be sitting next to my niece while we looked at these nudes of her, even if the most they showed was a hint of her ass crack. We picked our favorites and touched them up. I must admit, for a first time effort at photographing a nude, I did some pretty good work.

Ronnie showered while I fixed lunch. Over lunch, she said she had been looking at herself in the mirror and had a couple of ideas for more shots. As she described the poses, I slowly began to realize something.

"But that would mean you'd have to be..."

"Naked? I know, Ó she shrugged.

I found it hard to swallow the mouthful of food I had been chewing. There were three thoughts that ran through my mind: 1) This would be the first time I'd had a teenage girl naked in my bedroom since I was in high school myself. 2) My wife would shoot us both if she found out. 3) I hope I don't cum in my pants.

The poses were modest at first; mostly similar to the shots we'd done with the sheet draped on her hips. Even though she was totally naked, there was nothing to see except that in a few of the shots you could see every bit of the cleft between her round buttocks. We then moved on to a series of photos where she was kneeling upright on the bed, her upper body turned away slightly. The whole situation was so bizarre and erotic that I was barely able to concentrate on taking the photos, but I managed, despite the way my cock was twitching and oozing drops of pre-cum into my underwear.

We took another break to check the previews. Veronica merely wrapped a towel around herself as we skipped through the pictures on the camera. When we'd gone through the latest batch, I commented, "I think we've gotten about as many views of your back as I can imagine." I really was running out of ideas that didnÕt involve her showing more of herself to the camera. "So unless you can think of a pose or two..." I left it hanging. Would she let me shoot anything more explicit than we'd already done?

"I have a few ideas," she stammered nervously. "Just don't get my face in them. I'd hate to have that sort of picture pop up if I run for Congress or something."

"OK," I said. "Anytime you're ready." I turned around while she settled into the pose.

We started this round of pictures with a classic pose that I've always loved. Veronica sat on the bed with one leg tucked under her, the other knee up and her arms wrapped around it; her head was down on her arms. My view from the side only showed the slight swell of the side of her tiny breast. The nipple was hidden because her leg was in the way. I've always loved this pose, and did my best to get good images of it.

"Can we do something a little wilder now?" she asked.

I gulped. "What did you have in mind?

"This!" She flopped onto her back, blocking her pubic mound from view by raising the leg that was toward me, and covering her breasts with one arm as she propped herself up on one elbow. She grinned nervously and then turned her head away as I ducked behind the camera and focused. I took several shots of this, both full-body and upper torso. In the few minutes that this took, my cock just kept getting harder.

"My arm's getting tired," she complained. Surprisingly, rather than lay completely back on the bed, she dropped the arm that was covering her breasts, giving me my first unobstructed view of them. As I've said, her breasts are tiny, but what nipples she has! Slightly larger than quarters, deep brownish pink, they were puffy and sat up proudly on the ends of her breasts. She arched her back and I quickly snapped a few more pictures, zooming in from the wide full-body view of her petite frame, to an upper body shot, and finally a close-up view of the side of one breast. Her nipples were extremely hard, even though the room was quite warm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.