Happy Birthday Timothy - Cover

Happy Birthday Timothy

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2014 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: A woman has a surprise for her boyfriend for his birthday

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It was my boyfriend's birthday and I had spent all afternoon baking for him. My boyfriend has a sweet tooth and I knew that he would enjoy that. I also decided to give myself to him for his birthday. I wanted to look extra beautiful for him.

My name is Christina Peters and I am 5'8". I have long blond hair and blue eyes. I have a large chest and long legs. For my boyfriend's birthday, I wore a red quarter cup bra, red lace panties, red garter belt, tan hold up stockings, and black heels.

I had baked a tiered cake, cupcakes, and I put strawberries in a bowl and had another bowl filled with whipped cream. I put helium balloons all in the room to make it look festive. I also made tea and poured them in our tea cups. I arranged flowers in vases. I also put dollops of whipped cream on my nipples.

I put on some very soft music and just waited for him to come home. I also had another surprise for him. My boyfriend had been begging for us to have another woman join us and have a threesome.

I had joined a website and had found a woman that I really hit it off with. We started to e-mail each other back and forth. I had mentioned that my boyfriend's birthday was next week and he wanted to have a threesome with another woman and us. She said she would love to join us.

I had arranged with her to come to our apartment at seven o'clock this evening. Her name is Maria. She's a bi-sexual woman and enjoys both men and women. We just met for coffee, to see if we were attracted to one another. I'd never been with a woman before, so this would really be quite a treat for my boyfriend.

I knew he would be very excited. I also got a double dong for the two of us to use, so my boyfriend could watch me and Maria get off together. I thought he'd like that. I was expecting him any moment. I couldn't wait to see what he thought of this whole scene I had created and the surprise with Maria.

I sat quietly on the floor in the candlelight, waiting for him to enter our apartment. When he opened the door, he'd see me sprawled out on the floor with everything around me. I'was so excited, and my pussy was on fire. I couldn't wait to make love when he arrived.

All of a sudden, I heard the key open the door and my boyfriend Timothy walked in.

"Happy Birthday, Timothy," I said.

"Wow, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. What an amazing scene you've created. Oh my God!"

Timothy looked at everything and then helped me up and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. He then got eye level with my breasts and licked the cream off my nipples.

"You look incredibly sexy, Christina. I'm so hard just looking at you."

Timothy licked all the cream off my nipples and then put his hands in my panties and fingered my bald pussy. His fingers rubbed and massaged my clit as I stood there while he was getting me off. He loved to get my pussy all nice and wet so he could lick my juices.

"You're so wet my darling. Look at you and all of this stuff. You're so sweet. Your pussy is now going to get a little loving my darling. I see you have some strawberries here. Lie down my love. I shall put them into you and eat them out of your gorgeous pussy."

I got comfortable on the couch. Timothy took my panties off. He just sat there a minute and smelled my pussy perfume. He really loved the smell of my cunt. Then he took some of the strawberries and pushed them into my pussy. He took the whipped cream and rubbed it all over my pussy.

"Oh baby, you look so hot in your sexy bra. Now I have whipped cream and strawberries in that gorgeous pussy of yours. Now I'm going to enjoy you."

Timothy then licked at the whipped cream on my pussy. He was making all kinds of noises while eating my pussy. He was lightly chewing on my pussy lips and putting kisses on the center of my cunt.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Don't stop. I love when you lick my pussy. Oh God!"

Timothy then pushed his tongue into my pussy and was getting the strawberry out with his tongue. It felt a little odd to have it inside of me and then having him work to get it out, it felt really different. The strawberry was so deep inside of me, but he was able to bring it down and then he ate it. It was so erotic and really hot.

After he did that, I couldn't stand it and had a huge orgasm on his face. He drank my pussy juices.

"That was so hot Timothy. Oh my God! I have another surprise for you a little later."

"What is it? I can't believe you have done all of this."

"We're going to have a threesome with a girl named Maria. I met her online, and she agreed to have sex with us."

Timothy licked his lips and had a huge smile on his face.

"No shit! You're the best girlfriend in the world. I've always wanted to have two women together. That's so cool. When is she coming?"

"She'll be here in an hour. So we can have a little more time together, before she comes."

"I'm very excited. You're the sweetest girlfriend ever. I see you have presents for me too. What did you get me?"

"Open them up!"

Timothy opened the first box and inside was an XM Sirius Radio. Also, I had left the information regarding his subscription to XM Radio. The next box he opened was a black leather bomber jacket.

"Christina, you spoil me. I can't believe you bought me this stuff. Thank you so much."

"You're the best boyfriend on the planet. You spoil me all the time. Tonight, I'll spoil you when Maria comes."

"I can't wait for that. You're such a wonderful girlfriend. Let's have some cake and tea. I don't want to have sex until Maria comes. I want to save it all up for that."

I cut the cake and gave some to Timothy and gave him his tea. We sat and had some treats before Maria came over. I just love my boyfriend. We'd been going out for the past three years. We were both twenty-five years old. I knew someday, we'd get married. But, for now we were just enjoying living together. I love him with all my heart.

Timothy is so good looking. He is 6'0" and he shaves his head bald. He has the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. He's very muscular and has muscles everywhere. He also is very blessed with a very large cock. I just love him so much. We have the best sex life, and I did think this threesome was going to be really incredible for the both of us.

Ding Dong

"She's here. I'll let her in."

I opened the door and Maria was standing there in a red dress and red heels. She really was a very stunning woman. She was smiling and had the whitest teeth you'd ever seen.

"Come in Maria. You look so beautiful. This is my boyfriend, Timothy."

Maria came into our apartment, and we all sat down in the living room.

"Would you like a piece of cake or a glass of champagne?"

"I'd love some champagne. Thank you so much."

I got a flute glass and poured the champagne into it and handed it to Maria. I could see that Timothy was excited that Maria was so pretty. I could tell that his mind was working overtime thinking of what would be happening shortly.

"This is the first time we've ever done something like this. We've always talked about having a threesome with a woman, but have never acted on it. I've never been with another woman before."

"I'm so excited that I'll be your first woman and your first threesome. I'm very excited to get started. I find the two of you just scrumptious."

"I would love to see you gals play together. Maybe you could help each other get undressed and just get busy. I'm sorry but, I'm so excited to see two women go at it."

Both Maria and I started laughing.

"Timothy, you're so funny," I said.

"I can't believe we're going to be doing this. I've dreamt about this day for a while now."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.