The Mirrored Dimension - Cover

The Mirrored Dimension

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She was a great one for conducting experiments but never banked on one of her failures sending her to another time and another dimension.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel  

Maureen was content with Doctor Johnson’s huge cock still inserted into her vagina from the rear and she prayed he would not shift his attentions to her tight and seldom entered rear door because of the simple fact he was just too big.

The grown up female that pretended to be an immature child was still pestering her lips and her nipples with her hot kisses and she had grown somewhat accustomed to her aggressive passion and depraved attitude. Of course the presence of Doctor Johnson’s dick in her nether regions did a lot to influence her thinking at the time as she was waiting expectantly for her tingle down below to grow into the fire that she wanted to blaze up and consume her entire body with a major orgasm that could not be either ignored or denied even in this time out of place for her presence.

Her journey back in time had started in much the same scenario and she had been taken from the rear in the lab by a young lad with little experience in such matters but she had allowed him to continue simply because she was tired of being equally inexperienced in matters of the flesh. She suspected that the unknown ingredients of the failed experiment that had soaked her clothing was instrumental in her time transfer back to England in the eighteenth century so her only hope was to find a person with the ability to reverse the process and allow her to return safely to her own era.

She was beginning to doubt Doctor Johnson’s sanity when he started reciting incantations as he pounded her from behind with vigor holding her down in a compromising position that she found extremely exciting. The added stress of the little imp of a female with no inhibitions using her private parts for her own pleasure heightened her level of impending orgasm and made her forget her original purpose in following Doctor Johnson’s orders was to create a situation in which she might be able to escape this time period and return to her own place in time.

She knew he was merely taking advantage of the situation when he ordered her to bend over and do things a well behaved young girl would never do for any male except her fiancée or husband.

Still, she felt that the sexuality of the scenario was important to the time transfer and that it might be needed to give the jolt she had to have for shifting to another time zone. At least she was willing to give Doctor Johnson the benefit of the doubt in complying with his degrading orders because it was important to her to return to her own time period without delay.

Maureen suspected that the longer she stayed in the past the harder it would be to reverse her time travel because too many variables made the process increasingly difficult.

She was dismissed by Doctor Johnson with the curt words that cut her to the quick with fear that she might become permanently stranded in the past. Maureen was pestered by two drunken sailors when she was almost to her room with the watch maker and she was sandwiched between them like a hot dog in a bun waiting to be devoured. The one behind her was brazenly lifting her skirts above her privates and was greedily groping her sensitive slit and her soft silky cheeks with his rough workman’s hands making her guiltily heated in her internal core against her wishes.

Then, her rescuer pulled the brazen one off of her tail and swatted the smaller one with his dick outstanding with his heavy walking stick and knocked him unconscious down on the ground. They both soon were running away to find easier prey and the gentleman scooped her up and carried her to a nearby carriage that he obviously had either hired or owned giving the driver instructions to head straight “home” without stopping for any reason.

“I hope you are not injured my lady as that was a pair of the worse sort of rascal these parts seem plagued with lately with the being decidedly downhill with all these sailors and soldiers being thrown back into civilian life without any chance at meaningful employment in the near future.”

That coincided with her knowledge of history that attested to the fact that the recent peace agreement with the French had caused the discharge of a large number of enlisted men from military service and no prospect of employment to absorb them back into the non-military labor force.

Maureen also knew that the military forces would soon be building up again as the likelihood of continuous warfare on the continent was right on the horizon and these same scoundrels would soon be back in uniform most likely the following month.

They were mostly excellent cannon fodder and lacked motivation or ambition to do anything but survive to fight another day without much loyalty to either king or church because they knew when they fell they would be easily replaced by the next crop of combat fighters looking to make a name for themselves that would insure their future success.

Maureen stayed silent because the man was so blatantly in charge and he hustled her up the stairs to his large apartment in the upscale building in the posh part of town teeming with well-dressed citizens living in the lap of luxury and generally inclined to more hedonistic instincts rather than loyalty to the crown or to the rule of law.

The man organized a bath to be drawn and he stripped down naked as a jaybird with his impressive cock bouncing about like a shadow of his sense of authority. He made her an offer to join him in his bath and Maureen was immediately drawn into his web like a tasty bug to the spider’s bite that would turn her into a complicit consort with obedience as her mainstay and no thought of resistance to his orders entered into her mind because it was quite appropriate in her manner of considering his proper options in the order of things taking place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.