Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 33: The Lies About What Happened in the Presidential Suite

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Lies About What Happened in the Presidential Suite - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(Sunday, Morning.)

Enid woke mad as hell at Ron. About his seemingly careless attitude, about her plan to get into the Mason money somehow. Ron got up to shower and dress. He wasn't in the mood to hang around and listen to Enid's bitching and moaning this morning. Plus Enid said that William was do home this afternoon. Ron was smart enough to know it could get painful for him right quick like if he was caught there when William returned. Enids pussy felt so hot and luscious, Ron just couldn't leave Enid last night. He told Enid that he would call her later.

Teddy slept alone in a guest bedroom last night as he wanted to focus his thoughts on what needed to be done about bringing down both Ron and the Wallaces. As he got dressed he knew that job one should have been accomplished last night. Teddy wanted to find the money that Enid claimed Ron had hidden with-in his house. Unable to wait until after breakfast. Teddy called William. "How did it go?" "Nephew I just got home took us a while because his safe was actually in the garage not the house. The motherfucker had hid the safe in the rafters in his garage." He spent some money reenforcing the rafters in the garage to support the weight of that huge safe." William said.

"Took a little while to get the big box open too. But when we did it was worth all the drama. Ron had so much money in there we almost ran short of pre-cut newspaper for the fake money stacks. And we had brought more cut newspaper than we thought we would be needing. He actually had a lot more in that safe than Enid knew about or thought was there." Uncle William said.

"I took out all of the money needed to pay everyone involved in finding this money. Whether they were onsite when the safe was found, or not. All involved got paid equally. No matter where they were when the money was removed from the safe, as you requested." Uncle William said. We took the painstaking time to dummy the stacks as requested. Though none of us understood why were we doing it. If we really were turning him into the authorities soon." Uncle William said.

"It's called dissention with-in the ranks I want Ron, Enid, and Lyle at each others throats about who stole what, and when they stole it. Now that you have decided to leave Enid I can't have her all lonely. The last thing you that I want to do is be there for Goodwill to take almost all of her furniture tomorrow. If you gave her the money, tell her to going to William's furniture instead, give her $2,000.00 Dollars more. Tell her to pick out what she wants that you getting the money to pay in full for the furniture from me. Then you and I will have a convenient little falling out with each other for the next few weeks." I said.

"Since you took pictures of her Driver's License, and Social Security card, as well as the Licenses, Social Security cards of both Lyle's the father and son. We will be sending our own Enid, Lyle, and Ron to different bail bondsmans to bail each other out of jail. And Each will put up both of their houses as collateral. useing papers saying their houses are free and clear. Unbeknownst to the owners they each have brand spanking new mortgages for the all their equity they have in their houses. with the bills coming to their brand new post-office boxes." I said to Uncle William."

"With the insurance paid up to ensure the bank is covered. After entire bond amounts for both Lyle Sr., and Jr., Enid, and Ron are covered as well should they choose to skip. After the shit hits the fan as well. All of this will happen only after Ron signs the divorce papers of course. And moves back into his house so Enid will have visited a few times. As you will be long gone after the Goodwill visit. As I know you won't knowingly share, I presume you are no longer sleeping with her?" I asked.

"Please Nephew don't waste time asking me a question you already know the answer to. Even if I was inclined to share a woman with another man, which I am not. She wouldn't be that particular woman, because she is simply TROUBLE any way you want to look at her. Plus come to find out not only is the stupid bitch openly plotting to hurt us. But with not only one, but two different men. And then to have hear her open admissions of hating both of us. No thank you, I ain't that hard up for no woman's pussy. Though Enid does have some real good pussy, but I can promise you it ain't that good." Uncle William said.

"Good I want you to keep a low profile during this time staying down at the Pantlind Hotel in the Presidential Suite. So Enid won't be able to find you. You can still work with the PI team just don't leave the Hotel period. Think of it as a part-time vacation. I am sorry you will have to miss the South High School game. But you can see it on film later I promise." I said to Uncle William. He said. "While I understand, I really hate missing that game as I have a few dollars riding on that game as it is expected to be a tough game with South being the defending City League Champions. And Ottawa Hills High School is expected to give them all they can't handle." Uncle William said "I am sure you will be able to send somebody to collect your winnings for you." I said. My Uncle just smiled.

With no NFL football available to us this week. We watch NBA basketball instead. First watching the defending champs the Washington Bullets playing the San Diego Clippers. The Bullets ran the Clippers out of the gym with the score of 125 to 91. It was a home game for Washington. Followed by the Los Angeles Lakers traveling to Seattle to play the Supersonics. They were rude guests though handing them a stunning loss 108 to 99. (The Washington Bullets would go on to to meet the Seattle Supersonics in a rematch of last years Finals. Washington won the Championship in 1978. But would lose to the Supersonics in 1979.)

Even though the women were in the house they didn't venture where we were raising hell coaching the pro's. Save a few brave women of varying ages of course Cathy was one of them. At dinner Carmanza had made enough Lasagna to feed an army. Sonja let us all of us watching sports know her divorce papers were written up and ready to file in the morning. It is nice to have lawyers living in your house at times like this. Depending on if Ron was at the bank he would be served tomorrow afternoon, or Tuesday morning, as soon as possible. I wanted to get the ball rolling to end this mess with both Ron and the Wallace family.

I played house with Windtalker, Nightwing, and Snowdove. I was a physical sweaty wreck from those three. I know I will not want to get up in the morning. We would be going down to the Hall of Justice to see all the Eastsider's arraigned in court along with Mr. Gacy Martene Sr. also. I intended to follow these men every step of the way through the Court system. Just as I was following the Wallace, and LaDrania legal issues.

(Monday, Morning.)

Everyone involved pleaded not guilty. So before 3rd hour was over with I was back at school and so looking forward to the end of the day to take a nap. I was really tired, from last night. I went home before practice and took an hour long nap. I was nearly late to practice. We were playing South High School tomorrow night. A win against South would set the tone for the season for us as they were the class of the City League. For once practice couldn't end fast enough for me. Dinner for me at least was leftover Lasagna from last night. Which suited me fine. With-in 40 minutes of sitting down to dinner I was in bed, and asleep in my personal guest room. I never even noticed when Cathy got into bed with me after I was asleep.

(Tuesday, Morning.)

Gameday so after getting dressed in the black suit for the game. Breakfast was grits, eggs, and sausage, bacon, and toast. I was ok until I saw some of the folks adding sugar to the grits. "How can ya'll mess up some good grits like that?" I asked like it was any of my business. Which it wasn't by the way.

"Look now cause you just don't know no better. Don't worry about the goings on over here on this here plate. You do know you are outnumbered here in this house, don't you?" Lisa asked me. "And you are at our mercy at all times. Remember that while you are running off at the mouth. You may be in-charge in your mind but if Carmanza stops cooking you will be a hungry young man." Lynette said. Mama C. was heard from about this time. "Hush up all of ya! Teddy you were wrong as Lisa was nowhere near ya, meaning her seasoning her food wasn't going to come in contact with yours. And Lynette your comments were not needed at all."

The older set of women were failing to quietly giggle, as at somepoint they all flat out began laughing at us. Carmanza was the first one to catch her breath. Thank you so much for the show. Living here is like having a bunch of kids that I didn't have to push out into the world. It is never a dull moment around, here that's for sure. I couldn't wait until breakfast was over. I wanted to leave to go to school alone. After they kept whispering and giggling amongst themselves. I got up telling them that I was going to the bathroom. I picked up my briefcase and walked out to my truck and left. As I was 20 minutes ahead of schedule. I was either close to school, if not parked at school before I was really and truly missed at the house.

There was no way I was riding to school with any of them. Yes I created this mess, but enough is enough. I went straight to Coach's office hiding out from the crew whom I am sure are mad at me for leaving. I was late to every class I was lucky not to get any detentions. I left school and went out for lunch. Mostly to park the truck elsewhere. I left my last class early claiming bathroom usage. I went straight to Grama's house. "You can't stay here. I know that you are hiding and who you are hiding from. Did you think word would not have got to us here by now?" Grama asked me. "I just want to get my nap and go beat up on South High. Please have them meet me at the game? I need to really relax as this will be a tough game. I don't need the stress I created this morning foolishly weighing on me during this game." I said.

I called coach and asked him to please bring my game clothes. "I am right now closer to South High than Ottawa Hills as I overslept. I am not at home as I usually would be. I am at my grandparents house. I am willing obviously to accept the punishment the comes with being late as in the situation that I find myself in." I told Coach. "I know all about your home situation Teddy, they have been to my office off, and on all day looking for you." Coach said.

"Teddy you are not helping yourself to become a leader on this team as you have so much more going on in your life that normal kids, don't. Hell I know grown men in the circus you know as the NBA that don't get into as much shit trying to do something stupid, as you do on an accident. I know this because I didn't for one. Hell Wilt didn't keep up nearly as much drama as you keep going on around you. And you are not grown yet. And that is just plain scary. Lord knows Wilt has always been a magnet to women. that said, he is no stranger to drama. And don't get me started on your home life." Coach said to me.

"Hell Wilt has told me personally that you are his new hero. And that in case you don't know it, is high praise. Wilt may be a bachelor on purpose. But every man alive has wanted to have women knowingly share him at somepoint with-in his lifetime. We will meet you at the school but you will run after school so the team knows you are not receiving special treatment, and to remind you not to let your life off the court interfere with this team." Coach said.

"I understand Coach, and thanks. I drove with my Grandparents following me to over to South to await the team's to arrival. When they did arrive they were not alone. I saw both my family and my family I lived with too. My Mom was the only one to walk up to me directly. "If you are going to be the man over there you have to be the man at all times, not just when times are good. That is the mark of a real man. How you handle this will show your leadership qualities. Handle this like you have handle your other challenges son, handle them head on. Remember this all those women are there because they want to be there, not because they have to be there." Marilyn said.

After I changed into my uniform, and had my ankles taped we spoke on my tardiness and uncoming punishment. Coach wanted everyone to know that I was in trouble and would make up for it starting Monday of next week. I would run the a 100 laps around the gym before practice Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, for two weeks. Then we got on to the layout of the game. I told them of what I knew of the team since I had spent most of the summer playing with most of the starters.

When we came out of the locker room we saw a sea of orange & black. Like last week the gym was standing room only. Including extra chairs where they could be placed. There was plenty of orange & black mixed in with home crowd also. I felt bad that we had taken over their gym. But first come first serve, and our people were there as early as possible. Nobody thought it would be a big deal to get a good seat, but that was turning into now getting a seat anywhere in the gym now. The girls team never had this issue during their season.

During warm-ups I went over and shook hands with most of South's team, we all wished each other well.

I tipped off against Tank who stood nearly 6'9" now and thought he would be better able to handle me tonight. His back up was a 6'6½" ghost, called the Flash, hey that's what they called him as he so was quick, and could jump to the ceiling. Tank was in a bad way if he tried to guard me I would clear out and one of the Evans brothers would take poor Flash to school. Tank never did get used to having his shot blocked. It became a hassle that he getting frustrated with. If he dribbled too much to gather himself up one of our guards, with Traylor bothering him most of the times. mostly stealing the ball or bothering his timing.

After Flash got into foul trouble trying to hold either of the bigger Evans brothers. Tank become the best hope from turning the game into a out and out runaway for us but he eventually also had foul troubles. They turned to small ball meaning we bigs had to leave to game also.

After all of the build up the game was itself was actually anti-climatic. I had my lowest output 13 points 10 blocks, and believe or not 15 assists mostly to our wide open guards. We were glad to get away with the victory. But we were shown we were weak to small ball as South managed to stay close for parts of the third, and fouth quarters.

As their big guys were in foul trouble for a large part of the game. Their guards shots were deadly, which helped us see we needed to work on our defense also. 101-78 was the final score. I hugged all my summer teammates except Tank. He was in mood to be friendly tonight. As in his mind he had a bad game. Rather being on a team that was under-sized on the front line positions.

We all went home together, I let Cathy drive me home. In the interest of not opening any wounds we enjoyed those cheeseburgers, with little to no conversation. I know that I did anyway. I was also glad to be home too.

We later began talking about what would happen in the the morning at the lawyer's office for the deposition about the case Toni bringing against us. The good news of the day was, that after Ron had his legal team look over the divorce papers. They hot all footed it the down to the Hall of Justice to get them recorded in court. Before poor stupid Sonja had a chance to change her dim-witted mind. Ron was indeed very happy with himself. He called Sonja to demand that she hurry up and get out of his house. "I would be glad to get you an apartment in Ramblewood if it would help you to move out that much faster." Ron said.

Well I told Sonja to. "Let him sweat a week then let him know you are ready to move out. And would not be leaving no forwarding address. Meanwhile we need to rent you a house in the hood, the worse the better with-in reason. So he can be happy your living conditions has fallen well beneath his. I want him so happy, before the bottom drops out of his world as he knows it to be. But I also want the ink to be dry on both your divorce papers as well as the ruling concerning them. Before his world collapses." I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.