Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Today is the first day of a long journey I hope to tell the story of how my life changed so from the summer of 1977, and the spring of 1978. I suddenly found myself going from a confirmed wallflower with two-left feet, who couldn’t get out of his on way. I was happy to watch the world pass me by, as talking to girls was a hazard I wasn’t willing to do for any reason. By the spring of 1978 I was having a growth issues that was gaining me attention from both my family and friends. I hope that my story provides enough entertainment to keep the readers of this story both happy, and willing to stay tune into this labor of love.

I left Iroquois Middle School on Friday June 16th 1978 the last day of my Junior High School career my name is Theodore Daniel Mason Jr., and back then I had a long summer planned. I had made a lot of friends over these last two years, as well as those who go back with me to the very first day of grade school. It makes you think about those friends that you would never see again, the girls you wish you had spoken to about dating, as well as all the folks that will be attending a different High School in the fall. High School awaits me and my goal was to do better in school, and with the girls! I am just your everyday well versed wallflower, though while I am overweight, I am not overly fat, just slightly plump standing at six feet-seven inches and wondering how I was suddenly so much taller. I’m now hoping to be over seven feet, by the time I stop growing permanently. However, with the growth spurts I have had in the last six months, I could be done with growing, at anytime. (I know my Mom wishes I was as she claims she’s about to go broke just trying to keep me clothed.) But with carrying 265 lbs. on this frame, basketball is my sport, in my mind anyway. I practice in the driveway daily as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar should be nervous as I am better than him, (I should mention I have very good imagination.), sad to say I just lack the few inches to prove it.

Grand Rapids, Michigan is not the center of the basketball world. I am a loner as I have go to my grandparent’s house daily for the summer, but I intend to play ball daily to slim down, and hone my craft, at the sametime. I want to make the team in some fashion, even if I have to ride the pine. Even the bench warmers on the Varsity team get some kind of attention just for being on the team. (Is the picture of desperation coming into focus yet; especially where girls are concerned?) Varsity Basketball is the first step towards college, and more importantly an easier path to girls. Rather than just hoping I somehow get the nerve to step away from my full-time job of holding up the wall as most wallflowers often do.

My first day on the court was getting the lay of the land, both the players, and the girls who went with who kind of thing. My first game I was picked, they said, “What position do you play?”

“Center,” I said. I still don’t know what hurt worse, the way they looked me up and down, or the laughs that followed with. “We were hoping you would be our new point guard.” I said, “Ya’ll got jokes.”

A guy named Jimmy Mack said, “I hope you can do something as big as you are as I came to the court to both play and to win often.” I said, “Ok just show me who you want me to guard, and all your answers will have no questions.” “OK rookie you get Tank at 6-6 and 250-260lbs., are you sure you got this?” All I said was, “Ask Wes Unseld about it. Let’s go.”

Two hours later and more than a few games against Tank, I was no longer “the rookie” and Tank was both sore from the bruises on his body and his ego. Jimmy and Shot had to help me to Grama’s. I was almost too sore to walk by myself, and I passed out on her floor in the living room. I awoke later and after a shower and a late lunch for me, Grama put that foul smelling shit, also known as Ben-Gay on me.

I limped back to the park, and folks said they’d never seen the like of how I handled my job on Tank. Shot wanted to know if my sky hook shot was that good all the time. I just looked at him and said we will see. When I had left earlier, Tank also crept on home to his house, only they said he was pissed as I shut him down, where he was good for 20+ points, I kept him at 12 points or less. Between my hook shot and my fade away jumper Tank was so frustrated that I could do whatever I wanted in the low post. Next was what school would I be going to as they so hoped that I would be attending South High School, Jimmy and Shot saw the City League Trophy in their future if I did go to South. I said nope, I said Ottawa Hills High School was where I was going in the fall. I’ve been dreaming of the place since they built it five years before. I was moving better now but had enough sense not to play that evening.

Surprise! My Dad was stuck out of town, as he couldn’t get a load home, he is an over the road truck driver, and Mom is making a last minute trip out of town in secret; I knew what she is up to, but we won’t say it in polite company here. She asked a co-worker if we could spend the weekend her as she has two daughters ages 15 and five years old. My two sisters are three and four, and they all get along well together. I had plans for the court tomorrow, but that ain’t about to be happening now. We arrived at Miss Sandy’s house, and she is telling my Mom, she is ok with us being there as she wasn’t doing anything special this weekend.

We have pizza for dinner and watched a few movies no action flicks boo hoo; it is going to be a long weekend around here. Sharon, Miss Sandy’s older daughter helped Miss Sandy put the girls to bed. Now would be a good time to say that both Sandy and Sharon are cute with girl next door looks say like Amy Brenneman with breast sizes I would later confirm.

Sandy is five and a half foot tall with a big C cup and Sharon at five feet, four inches and a solid B cup both have dancer’s thickly muscled thighs. Sandy has a gymnast build more heavily muscled frame that is very well defined. While Sharon looks as though she was still in gymnastics. With more than that on my mind as I fought not to blatantly stare at either woman, I was doing my best to keep a level head, trust me; though I was sadly losing the battle on all fronts concerning both of these ladies.

As I was stuck with the couch, with my height, I took the floor. There are only three bedrooms, I wasn’t happy about that part of the weekend. Sandy is a widow; her husband met with a drunk driver eight months ago. The fantasies I have about her don’t even need to be told as I am 14, and think I am the best lover the world has never heard of even though I am still a virgin. Anyhow after the movies finished everybody retired for the night. Sandy came through the living room wearing an oversize sleep shirt and no bra as I can see her nipples. The look on her face says she forgot I was there (no robe). Only a stupid boy would do what I did next.

I followed her into the kitchen my excuse is more pizza; she was getting a glass of orange juice. I tower of her by more than a foot, in the time the microwave was heating up the pizza; she was getting ready to leave the kitchen. As she passed me, I reached out and hugged her (This was an out of body thing.) she was trembling but didn’t pull away. She had that deer in the headlights look as I pulled her to me. She just looked at me, so I leaned in for a kiss, as the kiss lingered and turned passionate; she was gentle as she tried to push me away. I held firm to keep most of the closeness, thinking it was now or never.

Sandy moaned, “Please don’t,” as she looked up, and I looked down and kissed her again, then we started French kissing. I began rubbing on her shapely ass, pizza forgotten we quietly went into her room. With me knowing if I give her any chance to think too much I would be sunk. I unbuttoned her shirt, as I hope she is still willing as I keep the pressure on. I pulled her panties off and began to lick her hairy pussy; I gave up trying to look at my first pussy. I stumbled across her clit and knew I was onto something here as she grabbed my head, she was moaning softly now, and much more moisture was flowing that I was greedily lapping up. When she came I got worried as she was crushing my head, and I couldn’t get my breath as my face was mashed up into her pussy.

As she was recovering I undressed and got into position, she looked up at me shaking her head no as I pushed into her. At just short of nine inches and very thick, she knew she was being penetrated. She pushed hard against me trying to get me to stop as she said, “I am fertile right now we could very well make a baby tonight if we didn’t stop now.”

But I was beyond hearing at this point. We softly had sex as I wouldn’t stop, and she got too hot to try to stop me. I latched onto her left nipple, her nipples her both long and sensitive as she grabbed a pillow to muffle her cries as she was getting a little loud. It was over after ten minutes. How I lasted that long I can’t tell you, other than hearing Mom gossip about pitiful men who can’t last, leaving a woman both high and dry, so to speak and very pissed off also! Hearing this a few times made me remember to last at all costs.

When she recovered she hit me in the chest and arms until I hugged her, she was mad. “What happens if I get pregnant from this as I have no man, and I am white, and you are black, and you got no job, and you are just a kid getting his first piece of ass? This should not have happened, and you know that you raped me!”

“I can only say to you Sandy, I am sorry, but you don’t look any older than me, and those nipples started this. As a virgin, I knew I would never get another chance like this with you. So where do we go from here are you going to call the police now? Do you hate me now? I am sorry that I did it, but it felt so good, so please don’t hate me.”

“I hate what you did Teddy, but I don’t hate you.” With that I licked her breast, and she pushed my head, but as I was sucking harder she just moaned and pulled my head to her breast; I teased her clit and she moaned, “No, not again,” as this time, I pulled her on top of me. There were tears in her eyes as she rose up and slid down on my dick, we kissed as she rode me to the first orgasm, by the time she got the 2nd one she was tired, so I got back on top to finish this round. Fucking her hard and fast to bring her to yet another orgasm as I blasted off more potent sperm inside her hot and slick cum filled unprotected pussy again.

Well hoping not to get caught by Sharon, (that was the plan I was striving for anyway.) I went back to the living room floor.

“So now is this where I should be jealous?” Sharon calmly asked me.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.