Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse? - Cover

Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse?

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 4 - Um, Yes. A Spanking That's What You Need

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Um, Yes. A Spanking That's What You Need - In college, I shared a townhouse with a guy. He let his girlfriends cousin crash in our guest room. Her short stay turned into months. She was a long term no rent house guest pest. She bothered me so much, I stayed away. When my girlfriend went on a two week vacation I was forced to go home. I figured my chance of a vacation fling was zero with our resident house pest. I was forced to take action. Slow Start - Action starts in Ch 2

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

With my guidance, Molly got up off my lap. I took her firmly by the wrist, not hurting but controlling.

Sitting on the couch, I patted my knee, saying "Just lay down here in my lap for your spanking."

Molly hung her head saying, "OK." But she won't come any closer.

"Come here and lay across my lap." I commanded, sitting forward on the edge of the couch.

Gently I pulled on her wrist, she gently resisted. A coy sexy tug of war with eyes locked on each other went on for a few moments while our smiles flickered. We knew the game was on.

Molly is still just a little too far away. I hooked a finger up under her shorts catching the leg band of her panties. I gently pulled her closer. She took a half-step. My fingertip slid along her moist furry nether lips.

"How did that get there?" she asked as her pussy gushed on my finger.

"OK. Be that way, Uncooperative thieves get spanked without shorts." I continued with a little friendlier Snidely voice.

"No, No, No," shrieked Molly in a feint of hysteria.

"OK, then get your stuff and out you go." I was ignoring the fact that she has no stuff, it's all in the wash.

She relented to my grasp, stepping closer. I pulled down her gym shorts, sliding them to her ankles.

She voluntarily shuffled closer, exaggerating the hobble of her shorts around her ankles. In a moment she was standing on my right just touching her knees to my leg.

The back of my finger, hooked back inside her panties to graze her pussy lips. She swooned with that sexy touch.

I pulled her by the hand gently guiding her to lay on my lap. As she bends, I hold her by the neck to guide her descent.

With her settled in my lap, my left hand gently rubbed her shoulder while my right hand caressed her bottom. Sliding around over her panty covered pussy I say, "Oh no, this won't do at all, it must bare skin."

Molly fake whimpers "No!"

Stroking her buttocks, I growled, "Or out you go. Help me get them off you little thief."

With her luscious tits hanging out over my left leg, Molly puts her arms back to help get the bikini panties started down over her ass. I gratefully took them off the rest of the way.

Now Molly is bottomless. A little tuft of fuzz sticks out between her legs. I tickled her fuzz, then pressed my palm round on her cunt lips. On the other side I caressed her hanging boob and found her nipple was as hard as ever. Molly twitched then said "Quit that."

"OK, here you go."

Smack.

"OW."

Then I caressed the paddled spot circling out to tickle her fuzz again.

Smack

"Ow."

A paddle here, a caress there, lips so moist, a cunt so slippery, I fingered her so nice.

After five smacks my boner is unbelievably hard. Molly is dripping. I'm no longer teasing. This is serious diddling.

My fingers alternate circling her clit and then probing her vagina.

"Let me up," pleaded Molly. "I want all our clothes off."

Stripping took seconds.

Straddling my hips I can see her pink pearl standing proud just before she sandwiched my tumescent cock between her cunt lips like an oversized kielbasa in a little furry hotdog bun. She rubbed up and down wet humping her wide spread lips along my wood. I hope it feels as good to her as it does to me.

Her tits are nice and full, a little fold under with her pointy nipples turning up. As she leaned over, her hanging breasts caressed my face. I snuggled my face between her mounds as her erotic humping stroked my face up and down her chest.

I cupped and lifted her boobies bringing her long pointy nipples together for suckling. First one, then the other they were inches apart. Molly's hands guided my face from nipple to nipple. "Harder. Suck harder." She whispered, then moaned. We are both flaming hot. Molly raised up trying to find the end of my dick with her hole. Her hands are still on my face, my hands are on her breasts. She's working her ass just right. My dick tip slips between her cunt lips. She's smiling from ear to ear.

And then, I come to my senses. The little head says, 'That sure feels good, gimme more.' While the big head says, 'What the fuck you thinking boy?'

The battle for control takes a second before I lift her hips off the tip of my dick.

Now my mouth catches up and I have a chance to ask, "First things first. Do you have any birth control?"

Molly shook her head, "No."

"Oh, Shit. I'm desperately horny to fuck, but stupidity and fatherhood are not in the plan. I am going to jizz you like a geyser."

Molly was panting in anticipation as she teased my dick with her cunt lips. She had just maneuvered her body over the tip of my hard swollen dick. Molly's hungry dripping cunt was about to swallow me whole for the first time. It would have been so good to slide on in. Oh, how we wanted it. Then I showed my true colors. I had a fit of responsibility. My fear of fucking up two lives with an unwanted pregnancy overcame my lust. I was ready to dive into her little head first. She had my balls primed to shoot a gallon of jizz. I wanted her so bad, but I just couldn't be that irresponsible.

I could scold her, scrub her, and finger fuck her to orgasm. I could even spank her, but I just couldn't cum in her unprotected pussy. Well, I could but I wouldn't. Sport fucking with women was too good to mess up with babies. So, call me a feminist.

Fuck! My dick was vibrating like a tuning fork as I lifted her off my dick. Once again the sexy little naked sylph cuddled into my arms legs wrapped around my waist as I said, "Come with me." Climbing the stairs to my bedroom, a second thought bloomed, 'Who you been fucking Molly?'

Treacherous Mr. Johnson slid against her sex for a parting kiss, as I laid her spraddle legged on my bed. Molly hunched her hips in sexual frustration as I frantically dug into my birth control stash. Every time I looked at her, pink lips puckered calling me back. We had been inches from paradise. Damn responsibility, I wanna fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.