Aladdin and the Sexy Genie - Cover

Aladdin and the Sexy Genie

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: An erotic twist to the story of Aladdin and his magical Genie.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

The obedient subjects of the powerful ruler of the inner kingdom followed the rules of the enlightened leader without question. He was generous to the poor folk and extracted taxes to excess from the more prosperous merchants and landowners operating with his consent and benign largess.

Only his family and his special friends were exempt from the unfair taxation but there was nary a complaint because such talk was viewed as treasonous and deserving of punishment. There probably would never have been a pervasive sense of unease with the reality of his iron rule had it not been for his obsession with scouring the countryside for suitable virgins to grace his bed on a nightly basis. When he was a younger man, it was met with amused acceptance by the populace because of an abundance of silly, giggling young females who in all honesty had no purpose in life. Now, when the kingdom had fallen on hard economic times, the supply of less-than-reluctant virgins had diminished but his appetite for unbroken hymens had not diminished in the least.

Most of the "broken-in" virgins were delivered to his relatives and friends after their period of service in his bedchamber as a ready supply of household servants or as spouse material for those males with a liberal attitude towards purity. Because of the minimum age requirement of sixteen, there were a number of young females in small villages who professed to be fifteen for quite a long period of time stretching the limits of credulity. One such female was called Jasmin and she had been fifteen for the past four years.

Jasmin was possessed of a truly captivating and shapely figure with breasts of milk and loins of delicious honey. Her posterior flanks were so magnificent that if she were to bend forward, all males in viewing distance came to immediate point position fixated on her heart-shaped target. Her father, being a wise and humble man, decided that he would send her to their cousins in the mountains to allow her some more of her fifteen year old existence before being summoned to palace service in the bed chamber of the mighty ruler.

She became part of the dependable caravan master Hakim's entourage for the journey to the mountains. Hakim's young son Aladdin was tasked with the responsibility to seeing to her comfort and her safety.

Aladdin was a strong and nimble fellow. He had the eye of many a female and enjoyed a certain reputation for spirited nocturnal pleasure-seeking. However, he was also an obedient son and followed his father's instructions carefully with regard to the tending of the young female virgin called Jasmin.

On a dark and moonless night, Aladdin was sleeping at the foot of Jasmin's bed when a shadowy figure passed by the entrance flap of their tent. He was immediately awake because this was a region where bandits and evil wanderers roamed and committed heinous crimes against peaceful travelers.

Aladdin with Jasmin holding onto his belt walked out into the starless black void of night and saw the figure creep up the side of a sharply sloped hill right behind their tent. The person or thing was bent over with the weight of a heavy satchel on his back. When he got halfway up the hill, he paused and looked around and then disappeared inside the almost invisible cave hidden by a fold in the rocks. They waited silently and then saw the figure steal away back down the slope and up onto the track that led directly to the nearby city reputed to be a den of thieves and sodomites fallen into a criminal way of life.

Curiosity got the better of the both of them and they traced the man's route up to the cave and slowly eased inside not knowing what to expect. A still glowing torch on the wall was lighted once again and they saw the cave was filled with treasure hidden away from humankind.

Jasmin giggled and danced like a person possessed of some other worldly power. When she touched a brass lamp on the table and rubbed it with a devilish look on her face, Aladdin was shocked to see her disintegrate into a vaporous mist and flow inside the lamp like some wraith from a dark and evil place. He was immediately in a state of nervous agitation because it was his responsibility to keep Jasmin from danger of any sort and he had failed miserably.

Desperately Aladdin shook the shining lamp and even turned it upside down hoping to see Jasmin fall out to the stone floor of the shadowy cave. Nothing seemed to work. Then, he noticed there were some words etched into the metal on the bottom of the lamp. He brought it closer to the flickering torch on the wall and read the words sounding like a small child doing his lessons in school.

"Rub me all over and my magical Genie will grant you three wishes of limitless magnificence. CAUTION: Be careful about what you wish for and do try to be specific."

Aladdin was suddenly frightened.

He knew that if magic were involved the spell might be the work of the ruler's chief advisor and confidante, the evil Master Sorcerer Ali Ben Habib who was rumored to already be over two hundred years old.

Desperate times breed desperate men and Aladdin was no exception. He took a piece of clean linen and started to rub and polish the lamp all over. Soon a mist arose from the opening and there right in front of his eyes the beautiful Jasmin appeared looking quite different than her shy and obedient usual self.

This Jasmin was dressed in shimmering black silk and he could inhale the sensuous musk of her female heat reaching out to him like a siren in risky waters. His youthful appendage began to rise like some robotic warrior ready to do battle. The passion possessed female clung to him like some vine with a mobile nature. This was certainly not the Jasmin he was accustomed to. It was a stranger with devious tendrils entangling him with every passing moment. He completely forgot about his vow not to interfere with the Jasmin of the caravan because he knew instinctively that this creature was the product of some sorcerer's design.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.