Mind Over Matter - Cover

Mind Over Matter

Copyright© 2014 by Highrope

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Peter's headache turns out to be a power, allowing him to do, and have people do, anything he wants. What do a normal young man, with a slight affinity for sexual control and dominance, do when he discovers this kind of power? Find out!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oral Sex   Workplace  

Peter walked down into the street and began the same kind of search as he had done with Tanya. He stood by the door of the building and looked at the people walking by. It was getting later in the day, so not as many people was on the street. However, after a few min a likely target came walking towards him.

She was properly in her mid thirties, tall, blonde and wore a suit, which suggested to Peter that she was coming home from work. When she walked by him, he put his hand on her shoulder and made her stop.

"Sorry, can I ask you something?" he say to her, while keeping his hand on her.

"Sure" She said with a bit of firmness in her voice. It seem that while she was willing to stop, she was not used to being approached like this.

"I was just wondering where you were going right now?"

"I was just going home after work, why?" she sounded a bit annoyed, but that was mainly because Peter was only making her stay there and answering his questions truthfully. He didn't want to change her emotions.

"Do you live alone?"

"Yes I do, but what is your point?"

"I'll show you." He said "come with me".

He turned and guided her up the stairs. She hesitated for a split secound then followed him.

On the way up the stairs Peter was happy that he had made the girls leave the living rooms as the sight of too naked girls might shock his new target, and make things a bit more difficult.

Peters plan for this woman was very simpel, and the fact that she seemed to be used to being in a position of power made this even better. He wanted to try and control her physically and not mentally. He didn't know if this was completely possible, but he wanted to try.

He made her stand in the middel of the room and then closed and locked the door. She stared at he with her arms crossed infront of her.

"Okay, now I'm here. What was your point?"

"You and I are going to have a bit of fun." Peter said just looking at her calmly.

"What do you mean?" She inquired.

"Well, first of all I suspect that you have a quite nice pair of tits on you, which is why it would be very nice if you were to take off your jacket and open your shirt."

"It might be nice for you, but what make you think I would do such a th..." She trailed of as she noticed her own fingers had already droped her suit jacket and was working on the buttons of her white shirt.

Peters hunch had been correct as a pair of rather large and firmly breasts showed up, covered by a white laced bra.

"Hmm. Seems like you really have something to show" Peter continued, "Maybe you should take the shirt fully off and then remove your pants so I can see if you have an ass and a pair of legs to match? By the way, what is your name actually?"

"My name is Susan, but if you think that I will just strip for you like that you are surely mistaken"

Susan finished the sentence while stepping out of her pants and shoes. She now stood infront of Peter only wearing matching white underwear and still with a look on her face af if she would do nothing he asked of her.

"Sure..." said Peter ironically "maybe you should take a look down yourself and say that again?" The last part was said with a smile, as he saw how susan only now noticed her state of undress.

"But ... but ... What is going on here?"

"Well, you see, I currently have full control of you body." Peter started to explain. He was also starting to slowly move closer to Susan.

"That's not possible." Susan tried to fight Peter and his logic, but she was completely unable to move.

"Oh, but it is" Peter remarked as he came up right next to her. He was very interested to see how deep his control of her body actually was.

"Are you getting hot and horny?" he asked her teasingly.

She was about to answer with a very firm no, when she felt something stirre inside her. She felt herself getting turned on. In her mind she so wanted not to be, but her body betrayed. Her nipples were getting hard and she started to feel her pussy growing wet.

She looked at him in terror as he moved his hand inbetween her legs. Her panties were already moisted and she couldn't keep a moan from passing her lips when he touched her oh so sensitive pussy.

Peter was enjoying this to the fullest. He had just proved to himself that he had practically full control over her body, and all its functions. He wanted to humiliate her a bit more though.

He made sure to still not mess with her emotions and thoughts, besides the signals her own body was sending her. He gently carressed the side of her head while her used his other hand to move her panties aside and ever so gently slide a finger from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clit in the top.

The look on Susans face was a look of horror, as she felt the power of what he was doing, then slowly, in time with the movement of the finger, turned to a face of pleasure as her mind was bombarded with signals from her stimulated body.

Whether it was a sigh of relief or a moan of disapointment which escaped Susans lips when Peter let go, her was not sure, but he suspected the latter. He gave her a few seconds to compose herself.

"Why are you doing this?" Susan asked a little afraid while she again didn't seem to notice herself stipping of the remainder of her clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.