Mind Over Matter - Cover

Preview

Mind Over Matter

by Highrope

Copyright© 2014 by Highrope

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Mind Control, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, DomSub, MaleDom, Humiliation, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, White Male, Oral Sex, Workplace,

Mind Control Sex Story: Peter's headache turns out to be a power, allowing him to do, and have people do, anything he wants. What do a normal young man, with a slight affinity for sexual control and dominance, do when he discovers this kind of power? Find out!

Preface

I wrote this story in reaction to the many mind control stories I have read, where the "hero" is the absolute good guy and always has the moral high ground. I have never really found this concept believable. I believe that power corrupts, and ultimate power corrupts ultimately. The main character in this story is written as I think I would truthfully act if I suddenly woke up with "powers". (Though I didn't use my real name.) I am Danish, so the story is set in Denmark.

I hope you like the story, and please feel free to comment and give feedback.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.