Allie Booty and the 40 Thieves - Cover

Allie Booty and the 40 Thieves

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: An erotic rendering of the timeless fable.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   .

Long ago and in a place far away, a dusty caravan of desert travelers made their torturous way through a rock-strewn pass between a pair of formidable mountains of dubious fame. The stumbling column of tired camels followed each other more from instinct than from actual guidance from their robe-cloaked masters.

When viewed from a height, the route was similar to the time honored expedition up female secret passageways struggling forward until the paradise of ultimate sensuous delight regurgitated the weary travelers out into a valley of pleasure-laden promise.

In this land of milk and honey, this wonder of Babylon, a deceitful tyrant ruled with an iron fist and stripped the rich and fertile fields of their treasure and virginal budding feminine flowers.

The caravan was one controlled by slave traders of evil intent. They had gathered their crop of reluctant virgins by hook and by crook from the impoverished villages along the regal river that flowed for hundreds of kilometers down into the marshy lands of the reclusive boat people of the south.

Fortunately for Allie Booty, a virginal gem covered in dust and mud, they had poor procedures in counting their merchandise and when she tumbled from the back of the last camel without raising any alarm, the caravan advanced ignorant of their loss. The shock of the fall woke the young girl from a sound sleep. A fall that was mollified by the fact she was wrapped in yards of cheap material as were all the other items of merchandise to protect them from bruising and cheapening their auction price.

Allie bit the cords on her wrists until they were defeated and when she stepped from the swaddling clothing she was resplendent in nubile nakedness in the barren terrain.

The young girl quickly tore lengths of the cheap material to cloth her nakedness and hide her beautiful flesh from the eyes of inquisitive male admirers although at that time and location it was unlikely any were lurking in the shadows. Her foot coverings were crude but effective to protect her feet from the sharp rocks underneath. She headed immediately for the small oasis not far distant knowing with native instinct that life-giving moisture lay hidden below. In the safety of the thick grass she slept all day and the following night making no sound and little movement to be certain of her escape.

When she decided to explore further, she made her way up the side of the nearby mountainside looking for anything to improve her chances of survival. Allie discovered a small hut hidden in the brush that was obviously abandoned but still had several items of interest left behind by the quickly departing residents. She found a set of young male garb that suited her purpose and evolved into a presentable young man after cutting her hair with a sharp knife that was now secured inside her tightly cinched belt.

Granted she was a pretty lad but it was better to be perceived as male instead of female when alone on the trail in these perilous times. Her only challenge was the fact her posterior had the unmistakable curve of a luscious nubile female and her only recourse was to try to disguise it as best she could. After a period of self-doubt and some reflection on how she had ever gotten into such a silly situation, she fell into an uneasy sleep that did little to stifle her trembling emotions.

The moon was still high in the star-studded shy when she was awakened by the sound of slapping flesh. At first, she thought it must have been something in her shadowy dreams but there just a scant dozen feet in front of her was a naked female being sodomized by a line of ugly featured males armed to the teeth with weapons of every description. She could tell from the woman's freely-flowing tears that she was not in accord with the attention her backside was attracting from the line of nasty faced characters but that she seemed to be somewhat resigned to the fate and made no effort to resist her repetitive impalement.

It was obvious that the woman was a person of some importance because her dress and her jewelry denoted a lady of some rank and standing. Allie would have expected the attractive lady to be highly insulted and indignant at her loathsome treatment as if she were a mere street slut attending to trade for a few measly coins. The size of the group numbered about forty and she saw a couple of the younger men holding the mounts a bit distant as the men drained their tension into the waiting vessel filling her to over-flowing with their juicy offerings. They all seemed to be skillful in their coupling and soon the end of the line arrived at the lady's back door.

Allie saw that the last disreputable ruffian to mount the gleaming hips was without a doubt the one with the most impressive masculine equipment. She had no problem seeing it because it was clearly outlined in the light of the moon before being lodged deep inside the moaning female's buttocks. Allie was suddenly dampened between her legs by the sight of the union and was forced to concentrate on staying silent surrounded by a horde of nasty-looking strangers.

"It is finished, my lady, just as you ordered. Now it is time to return you to the palace to find more places for us to plunder."

The naked female rose and slowly dressed.

"You should all remember that without me there would be no riches for you to hide out here in the barren wastelands. I want you all to be ready to service me whenever I wish and we will have a profitable partnership."

Allie realized the fine lady was actually the leader of this ragged band of thieves and that she ruled with a firmness that kept them all loyal to her service. They brought her horse to her side and she galloped off to the city leaving them all in her dust. The leader of the band of thieves had all of the spoils unloaded and delivered to him at the cliff walls of the sharp rising mountain. There were over sixty bundles of loot in a heap at his feet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.