Lisa Moves in With Sarah and Greg - Cover

Lisa Moves in With Sarah and Greg

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: Lisa moves back to Hawaii to finalize her divorce, while the two she loves (Sarah and Greg) wait for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Shemale   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

Previously in the Saga of Sarah and Greg: Greg is a normal heterosexual guy, and Sarah is a normal pre-op transgender woman. They met, fell in love ("Sarah and Greg"), moved in together ("Sarah and Greg Start a Life Together"), and got married ("Sarah and Greg Get Married"). During the time they lived together, they spent a day running through various sexual fantasies ("Sarah and Greg's Day of Exploration"). What they learned about themselves is that they enjoyed public sex. This led them to a swingers party when they were on their honeymoon in Hawaii ("Sarah and Greg Go On Their Honeymoon: Days 2-3"). At the party, they met Lisa, a local swinger, and her husband Mark. Lisa later had a ménage à trois with Greg and Sarah ("Sarah and Greg Go On Their Honeymoon: Days 4-8") which led to them staying in contact over the next year – over the phone, internet, and a few personal visits ("Lisa Visits Sarah and Greg"). Over the course of this year, the three of them fell in love with each other. At the end of the last story, Lisa revealed that she and Mark were getting divorced. Sarah and Greg asked Lisa to marry them (in spirit, not in law), and she happily agreed, but she would need to return to Hawaii and tie up loose ends before being able to move in with Sarah and Greg.


Sarah, Greg, and Lisa were very excited about becoming a threesome. They all knew that it would take some adjustment, but the love they had for each other felt deep enough to overcome the obstacles. After her last visit, Lisa returned to Hawaii to finish her divorce proceedings with her soon-to-be ex-husband, Mark. Mark had enough evidence of Lisa's fooling around with "a man and his freak" to keep her from getting anything in the divorce, despite his own affair, which had begun well before Lisa's. In reality, Mark had no problem with Sarah, but used the term "freak" to reinforce to Lisa that the courts would take her affair as a reason to give her nothing. Lisa's lawyer agreed. So in the end, she would walk away with little other than her bank account, which she was very glad to have kept separate.

During the time that Lisa was finishing up her marriage in Hawaii, Sarah and Greg prepared for their new wife. They talked to Lisa daily, which did Lisa's heart a lot of good, via a phone call – with Sarah and Greg on separate phone lines, so all three could talk together – or they would video chat. On some days, they just chatted about what was going on, and on other days, the calls were more carnal. All three of them knew that video sex was a poor substitute for being there in person, but until Lisa wrapped up her life in Hawaii, video and phone were the best they could do.

One typical chat happened a few weeks after Lisa had returned to Hawaii. She was really missing her two lovers, on top of which, it had been a particularly bad day; she needed some comfort from them. She called them on the phone, making sure they were home, and then hung up giving all three of them time to prepare. After about fifteen minutes, she called them again, but this time over Skype.

Sarah and Greg had already moved the computer into the bedroom and cleaned themselves. When Lisa called, they were sitting on the bed very close to each other with one arm around the other and the free hand between the others inner thigh and cock.

When Sarah and Greg answered, they saw that Lisa was naked and fingering herself. Although they knew that she was feeling randy, it still surprised them, but after saying, "Oh!", they quickly got their hearts and minds into meeting Lisa's needs. They continued touching each other as they talked to and watched Lisa.

While the threesome talked, the couple noticed Lisa moving strangely on her bed. Sarah asked, "Lisa are you okay. You're rocking like you're anxious."

Lisa laughed and move up a little higher to reveal that she had been rocking so as to let an anal plug move in and out of her.

When Greg realized what it was, he said, "My cock is jealous."

Lisa laughed again and said, "Tell your cock, I'm sorry. When I get there, I will apologize to it myself."

This last comment made Greg's cock obviously swell. Sarah felt it grow and helped it by wrapping her fingers and palm around it and slowly stroking it. Lisa moaned softly with approval.

Greg then shifted his hand and stroked Sarah's cock. On seeing this, Lisa grabbed a dildo that had been off camera and positioned the head of it at her pussy lips. She said, "I am going to imagine this is one of your cocks." And with that, she pushed it in. She closed her eyes and moaned louder as it penetrated all the way in. She still rubbed her clit as she pulled the dildo out and pushed it back in.

By now, Sarah and Greg were both hard. However, since Lisa started this call, they felt that she should decide how they should cum, Sarah asked, "Anything special you would like to see?"

Lisa replied, "Both of you here by me."

Sarah and Greg looked sad at how they could not do that at that moment. "Soon," Greg responded.

And Sarah added with a touch of sorrow, "But not soon enough."

Lisa thought a few moments longer and said, "Sarah, I want to see Greg fuck your ass. And after you cum, Greg, I want to see Sarah fuck your ass."

Always eager to feel her husband inside her, Sarah lay on her back at the edge of the bed – so Lisa could see her ass – and spread her legs. Greg positioned himself so that Lisa could see his cock when he penetrated his wife's ass. He applied lubricant to his cock and pushed it in slowly. He didn't penetrate all the way, since that would obscure Lisa's view. As he pulled back after each penetration, he would pull his cock out all the way, to give Lisa a view of Sarah's temporarily gaped hole. Lisa watched, getting hornier with each thrust and withdrawal.

Lisa then lay down on the bed, her right side toward the camera. She worked the plug and dildo in and out of her ass and cunt, and her head was turned so she could watch. Sarah was watching Lisa play with the toys while Greg fucked her ass, and Greg tried to watch Lisa, but found it too difficult to watch Lisa and give Sarah the attention she deserved, so he forsake watching Lisa for now.

After a few minutes, they heard Lisa pant out, "Greg, fuck her hard." With that, Sarah and Greg shifted so that they were both on the bed with Sarah's lower back and ass on pillows, and so that Lisa could see them in profile. Now, he could get his cock inside Sarah as far as it would go. He then thrust again and again, feeling his thighs slap against her ass. His moans became louder along with Sarah's grunts and Lisa's yells, since Lisa was shoving her own toys in and out in rhythm with Greg.

After a minutes, Greg shoved hard, burying his cock, and letting his cum explode inside Sarah. Lisa stopped pumping waiting for the next round and watching Greg's and Sarah's faces. A few moments later, Greg withdrew, and he and Sarah switched positions. Sarah started the same way as Greg, but after feeling her husband pound her ass, she was incredibly horny, so she knew that her stamina would not match his. She quickly moved into fucking Greg hard and fast. Lisa's pace matched hers.

Within a minute, Sarah came inside Greg. Greg turned to see Lisa not watching, but now fingering herself. At last, with a final primal noise from her, Lisa's body shuddered as she came in a huge orgasm. As Sarah pulled out of Greg, Lisa was lying in her own bed in Hawaii, letting the post-orgasm tingling subside.

Sarah and Greg finished cleaning up the immediate area and waited for Lisa to open her eyes and talk. Shortly after, Lisa opened up her eyes and turned her head toward the camera. "I miss both of you," she said.

"We miss you, too," Greg said. Sarah nodded.

"Thanks for indulging me," Lisa continued. "I will probably call up again for more of this."

"Anytime," Sarah replied. "It won't be too long before you can join us. And then, you will get more loving – and lusting – than you can stand."

Lisa smiled. "I love you," she said and moved to end the call.

Before she disconnected, Sarah and Greg shouted out, "We love you."

After the call ended, Sarah and Greg kissed each other and hugged. Then they returned to their typical evening.


With the anticipation of Lisa's coming, Greg ordered a larger bed. With a little research they found a company which makes super-king-sized mattresses. It arrived two weeks before Lisa arrived. On the day it arrived, Greg and his upstairs neighbor, Sam, took the old mattress up to Sam's and Christina's apartment, since they were in need of something besides a futon. (They didn't mind the stains on the mattress, especially since Sarah and Greg had the mattress cleaned properly, and Sam and Chris thought the stains were somewhat erotic. As part of occasional foreplay, they would talk about various scenarios which might have caused the stains. This was usually followed by their acting out the scenario they just described.)

The new mattress was delivered a few hours later. Once the whole bed was set-up, Greg collapsed on it. Sarah lay on the other side of the bed and declared, "This bed is huge. I'll never have to touch anyone again when I sleep." She tilted her head and smiled while seeing Greg's reaction.

Greg laughed and replied, "It's about time. It's good thing I'll have someone else to touch soon."

Sarah knew he was joking, but grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him. "Hey!" Greg exclaimed when it hit him in the head. He then crawled over to Sarah, returning the pillow – to her face. When he pulled the pillow back, she lay there smiling. She lifted her head and kissed her husband. He then leaned down, kissed her back, pushing his tongue between her parted lips. She put her hands on the sides of his face as they kissed, enjoying the tender moment. Greg reached down and rubbed his fingers across her chest, and she responded by lifting her chest a little to give him better access and to approve of what he was doing.

He started to unbutton her blouse when she stopped him. "Greg," she said.

"Yes, honey."

"I want to wait to have sex here until Lisa moves in."

"Oh?" Greg was a little concerned that she meant 'the apartment' when she said 'here'.

Sarah saw the look and explained, "This bed is for the three of us." Greg nodded. "It seems right then that the three of us break it in together. It's sort of a symbol of our new relationship." Greg understood and rolled out from over Sarah. Sarah continued, "However, there are plenty of other places in this apartment." She smiled her impish grin as she got off the bed and onto her back on the floor. She motioned for him to join her.

Greg smiled and joined her on the floor. He resumed his position with his face above hers, one arm supporting his weight and the other on her breasts. He went back to unbuttoning her blouse, while she reached down and started to unbuckle and to unzip his pants. They went back to kissing while undressing.

Her blouse and bra were soon open, and he was able to touch her nipples directly. As Greg leaned over to suck on her tits, she reached down and stroked his growing cock. His advance stalled as she pumped, and he took a moment to moan and to breathe. After a few moments, he was ready again, and he then started to suck on her breasts, while unzipping her skirt. Once loose enough, he worked his hand into her panties and massaged her cock. He got his fingers around it and stroked it in sync with what she was doing to him.

Soon they were both masturbating each other. Their strokes became faster and faster, like they were racing to get their partner to cum first. As each became more aroused, that person stroked faster; they felt the cum swelling and knew it would not be long.

Sarah thought about repositioning and letting him cum in her mouth, but she did not want to disrupt the moment. A few moments later, Greg's breathing and noises became primal. She knew he would erupt soon, but she still was not sure if he would cum first.

A minute later they both moaned loudly and shot a load of cum on their lover's hand and their own bellies. They kept pumping, although more slowly, until the blood returned to their heads and they recognized it was time to stop.

Greg released first and brought his hand up to lick her jizz off of it. Sarah followed soon after. Within a minute they were in 69 position, licking the cum off each other.

When finished licking, they kissed, and once more shared their love with each other.

They lay back and caught there breath until they knew it was time to get up and to continue with the day. As they stood, they both looked at the bed and thought about the day when the three of them could christen the bed with the love and sexual hunger they shared.


The next few days went without any long distance sex, but the three still talked with each other regularly, as mentioned earlier. One day, Greg was at work, talking with his colleague, Quincy (who was usually called by the initial, "Q") when Lisa called.

Greg answered, "Hey Lisa, what's up?"

Lisa replied, "Greg, I need to imagine your cock inside me." Greg looked at Q to see if he could hear what Lisa just said. Judging from Q's lack of reaction, Greg figured that he was safe.

"That sounds like you need me to drop everything for a few minutes. Give me a moment to wrap up what I've got here. Is it okay if I call you back in a few minutes?"

"I'll be waiting," Lisa replied sounding as sex-kittenish as she could.

Greg hung up and said to Q, "We need to wrap this up quickly. I need to call Lisa back within a few minutes." [Q had met Lisa previously, but knew her only as a dear friend of Sarah and Greg.]

"Is anything wrong?"

"I don't think so, but I want to make sure."

Q replied, "No problem, Greg. I'll come back in about ... an hour?"

"Sounds good."

Q left, closing the door behind him, and Greg called Lisa back.

When Greg heard the familiar voice answer, "Hello," he replied, "You were saying?"

Lisa sounded a little like a phone sex operator when she replied, "Greg, I imagine your ... hard ... stiff ... cock," (emphasizing each word) "inside my very wet pussy." The last three words were spoken dripping with sensuality.

Greg knew that even though the walls were relatively soundproof, he could easily be seen if he jerked off in his office. He kept his hands on his desk, and he picked up the scenario. "Your cunt feels so wet and warm. My hard cock slides in easily."

"I feel so full with your hard shaft penetrating me."

"I lean over and suck on your nipples." Lisa moaned on the other end of the phone call. He imagined her fingering herself as they talked. He continued, "I move my hips, pumping my cock in and out of you."

"It feels so good." Her voice dripped with more sexuality.

"I stop kissing your nipples and now kiss your lips." Again he heard her moan.

"Your lips taste wonderful. I suck your tongue into my mouth letting our tongues get to know each other again."

"I fuck your cunt faster, feeling its warm tightness grip my shaft." Greg felt his cock swelling and pressing against his pants under his desk.

"I feel myself getting closer to cumming." Her breathing became heavier over the phone as she actually neared orgasm.

Greg helped her finish herself off, "I feel my cock pushing deeper and deeper into you. I press against your clit with each forceful deep penetration. My cock swells getting ready to explode." Greg started moaning and panting, "almost ... almost..." Then on the other end, he heard Lisa scream as she came. Her grunts and cries made it sound like she might have squirted as well. Greg stopped talking as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Thanks, Greg."

"You are more than welcome. Just keep this scenario in mind as we probably will play it out at some point."

"I sure hope so," Lisa replied.

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you, Greg," she replied, and then she hung up.

Greg needed some time for his cock shrink, but he knew he would be hurting until he could relieve his sexual energy. He called up Sarah and told her about the phone call.

Sarah replied, "I'm glad you could help her." There was a twinge of jealousy in her voice.

Greg picked up on the tone and asked, "You wish she had called you, don't you?"

Sarah confessed, "Yeah, but she needed to call one of us, and why not you?"

Greg tried to ease her feelings, "I assume she would call you the next time. But the main reason I called," Greg wanted to get it in before he forgot, "is to tell you that I plan to fuck you fast and furious as soon as we are both home."

"Sounds nice." She was smiling as she imagine her husband inside her.

"It will be for me. I don't know how long I will last though."

"Don't worry, Greg. Be assured that I'll be cumming too. And you are going to get me there." She laughed as she said this.

"Sounds like we have a plan. I love you, Sarah."

"I love you, too, Greg." They hung up.

Greg still needed some time to cool down, so he thought about baseball for a while until his cock returned to a manageable size. About ten minutes after that, he called Q for them to continue the meeting.

That evening, Greg got home first and sat naked in the living room, waiting for Sarah to come home. When he heard the key at the door, he sat up anxiously. As soon as she entered and closed the door, he got up and came at her quickly. She had enough warning to drop her things before he was upon her and greeting her with a hug, a kiss, and a very erect cock.

Greg quickly stripped Sarah of her clothes, turned her to the wall, and moved his cock toward her ass. She stopped him before he penetrated. "Greg, honey. I just got home, and I haven't cleaned inside there, yet."

He leaned into her without penetrating. He rubbed his hard cock up and down her ass crack, breathing heavily. Sarah continued, "I am willing to help you however you want me to." He continued to rub his cock up and down. "Did you want to fuck my ass? Or do you just want to cum? In me or on me?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.