One Incredible Costume

by RejectReality

Copyright© 2014 by RejectReality

Erotic Sex Story: It's been one long night as his daughter's friends parade up and down the stairs in their too-sexy costumes. With the party winding down and most of the guests gone, he might just end up getting an unexpected Halloween treat of his own.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

It's a nice way to wake up.

There was a little chill in the autumn air, but I had a warm body next to me. Her head rested on my chest and her firm breasts pressed against me. One leg was between mine, and I could feel the touch of her smooth-shaven sex against my hip. I absently stroked her long, dark hair, and let out a sigh of contentment.

Then I came fully awake and my eyes widened as I remembered who was sharing my bed...


The night before: Halloween

The latest procession of inebriated guests told me that the party was winding down. Thankfully, Jeanie appeared to have kept her promise and abstained from drinking. She looked steady - and a little irritated - as she helped a stumbling sexy devil up the basement stairs. Jeanie was dressed as a sexy Snow White, and a sexy nurse trailed behind.

Every costume the girls were wearing was of the sexy variety. It had nearly given me a heart attack when the guests started arriving for my daughter's party, and it had gone on all night as they came up to use the bathroom. Dani's skin-tight Black Widow costume didn't help that at all. I had to accept that she was eighteen, but I didn't have to like it.

Of course, her costume didn't present much of a threat at that moment, nor had it for about an hour. She was slumped in a chair - passed out drunk. With Jeanie's departure, only a couple of my daughter's closest friends remained, so I decided it was safe enough to see about helping her to her room. She'd have been embarrassed to death to have her father drag her back upstairs in front of everyone, so I'd shook my head, rolled my eyes, and waited.

She'd learn her folly come the morning. I knew that all too well from my own youth - long ago as it was.

It appeared I wasn't the only one who had that idea when my daughter's best friend Amy walked into view. I let out a silent mental whistle when I saw her bend over and begin giving my daughter light slaps on the cheek, trying to rouse her. Amy wore a stretchy red top emblazoned with the Incredibles logo, which left her midriff bare, black elbow-length gloves, thigh-high black stockings, and a mask. It was her final choice that took the costume to a whole different level, though. She was wearing a pair of bright red and black panties.

Yes, I looked. How could I not? Her tight young butt looked incredible in the dancing light cast by the ceramic jack-o-lanterns and other decorations.

She wasn't having much luck, though. Dani stirred, and appeared to be protesting, but she certainly wasn't getting up.

I continued down the stairs and saw my daughter's other close friend Cindy sprawled on a second-hand couch. Someone had thrown a blanket over her, and she looked as comfortable as she was going to get. Amy turned and smiled at me when the fifth stair squeaked beneath my feet. She then gestured toward Dani.

I chuckled and asked, "Need a hand getting her upstairs?"

"I doubt she can get up, let alone walk."

"She'll be regretting it in the morning. So will Cindy, I think," I said as I finished descending and walked toward her. I honestly have no idea how I kept my eyes in my head, other than the constant exposure to my daughter's lithe young friends.

"Sucks to be them."

As if all the exposed skin wasn't difficult enough to endure, I noticed Amy's nipples poking at her costume. They were as big around as my fingertip, and there was no way there was a bra between them and the red fabric.

"We'll see if you get away without a hangover. Need a ride home, or are you staying?" I asked as I pulled my eyes away from the sight.

There was a glint of mischief in her eyes when she answered, "I think I'll stay."

I looked at my daughter and shook my head. "You know, that's where she chose to pass out. I think I'm just going to leave her there. She can add cramped to her hangover in the morning."

Amy chuckled. "I tried to warn her. We could at least put up the footrest and get her a blanket."

"Fair enough. I'll go get a blanket. You may as well use her bed since she isn't going to."

"I may do that," she said while bending over to pull on the lever that raised the footrest.

I spun on my heel to keep my eyes where they belonged. At the top of the stairs, I adjusted my half-swollen member and bopped myself in the forehead. You're going to get caught staring at her, idiot. You need to behave yourself before you creep her out and she's afraid to come over here with Dani.

Easier said than done. It had been a while for me - almost a year. Between work and attending everything to do with Dani's senior year and graduation, there simply hadn't been time for dating. Somebody had to be there for her. My ex-wife was too busy ruthlessly pursuing her career, which was the main reason she was my ex.

I was still going back and forth between self-recrimination and rationalization when I returned to the basement with the blanket, and had to endure the temptation once more.

"I've got it," Amy said, and then took the blanket from me to spread it over my drooling daughter.

It was time to remove myself from what was becoming an increasingly trying situation. There was no controlling the effect Amy's barely clad body was having on me. "Like I said, you're free to use her bed if you want. I'm going to get ready for bed. I can't stay up all night any more like you kids."

She chuckled and put one hand on her hip, striking a pose so sexy I had to clench my teeth to keep from gasping. Then she said, "Oh, I bet you could, if you wanted to."

"I don't see that happening," I said. "Goodnight."

"Night."

I wasn't half hard when I reached the top of the stairs this time. I had a full-blown, raging erection. It wasn't drooping much as I grabbed my robe and a pair of boxers, either. The temptation to take care of it in the shower was there, but the same thing that had inspired the problem also discouraged me from that. She was Dani's friend, and I had to get a grip.

Maybe a bad choice of words there.

I took a long shower, and had put the image of Amy out of my head by the time I stepped out. I was rather proud of myself as I toweled dry and dressed for bed. When I unlocked the door and swung it open, Amy was standing right outside.

Crap.

"Sorry I was in there so long. All yours," I said, thinking quickly and moving past her.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something."

A strange mixture of a groan and a growl rumbled silently through my head as I turned in front of my bedroom door. I kept strict eye contact by some miracle and asked, "What's that?"

She walked toward me and said, "Well, you're a guy. What do you think of my costume?"

There's a question I couldn't answer honestly. "You did a good job on it."

"That's not what I meant," she said, and rolled her eyes. "Do I look hot?"

Hot enough to catch the room on fire, popped into my head. What I said as I opened the door was, "I really don't think it's appropriate for me to say anything about that, Amy."

"Oh, come on. I barely noticed any of the guys looking at me tonight."

Either she wasn't very observant, or the guys who had come to the party were complete idiots - or eunuchs. I stepped into the doorway and said, "I think you should go sleep it off, Amy."

Before I could close the door, she swept in after me. "I'm not drunk. Come on. Yes, or no?"

I know she was sending painfully obvious signals, but that didn't stop me from feeling conflicted. She was young, and probably more drunk than she let on. She was my daughter's best friend. With her standing in my bedroom half-dressed, I was having trouble balancing the scale, though.

While I pondered what to say, she grinned and walked backwards toward my bed. Once she reached it, she climbed in and knelt on the mattress, facing me. Every thought in my head vanished as Amy proved she was nothing like the character she most resembled. Far from being a shrinking violet, she jerked up her top and bared her breasts. Though only a handful, they were firm and perky. Her nipples were just as magnificent as their silhouette had suggested, and a rosy color. The circles that surrounded them were barely larger than the captivating buds, and of the same hue.

Before I could even process that, she shifted position, and jerked her panties aside. Of their own volition, my eyes homed in on her smooth-shaven sex. Two black-vinyl-clad fingers framed her pink pussy, parting the lips to let me see within.

Needless to say, my worries about her feeling creeped out by a dirty old man were unfounded.

My face grew warm, and something else was growing as well. When I recovered enough of my wits to snap my gaze to her face, she was wearing a crooked grin that spoke volumes.

Not bothering to pull her top down, she slid off the bed and sauntered toward me. I took a half-step back, but there was really nowhere to run. I didn't have enough presence of mind to find the doorknob, let alone use it. The next thing I knew, she was standing bare-breasted in front of me, close enough for me to smell her perfume, which further addled me.

"So, do I look hot?" she asked.

"Too hot to handle," I answered, finally finding my voice again. It had been a long time since a woman had been that aggressive with me. My wife had been passive and not terribly exciting in bed. Amy's frontal assault had me reeling.

"I bet you can handle me. Am I making you hard?" She didn't wait for an answer to that, but instead reached out to see for herself. Her eyes widened behind her mask when she squeezed my swelling manhood, and she gasped, "Oh my god."

"Amy..." It was all I could manage to spit out as she released me and deftly slipped her hand through the part in my robe. I couldn't help the groan that escaped me when her fingers closed around me with only the barrier of my boxers between us.

"Wow, you have a big fucking cock," she said while continuing to explore it with her hand. She grabbed the belt of my robe and jerked loose the knot, letting her see my erection tenting my boxers as well.

"Dani is-"

She cut me off before I could finish. "Totally passed out drunk. She wouldn't hear a bomb going off right now. My god, are you even completely hard yet?" She moaned and squeezed me tighter.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?"

"You're hard. I'm horny. The bed is right there. Why not? I'm eighteen now. I can fuck whoever I want, and I want to fuck you. Right now."

That said, Amy sank to her knees, grabbing my boxers along the way. My cock sprang free to bob in front of her face, and she licked her lips at the sight. Slim arms wrapped around my legs, and out came her tongue.

I groaned, unable to think or move as she tongued the head of my cock. The mask did nothing to disguise the desire in her eyes as she deliberately looked up at me and continued to lick. My cock throbbed, forcing her to chase it, and she chuckled.

"That feel good?" she asked between laps.

"God help me - yes."

She let go of one leg to wrap her hand around my cock, steadying it in front of her. After one last look at her brilliant blue eyes, she took me in.

"Fuck," I growled as her soft lips slid up and down my shaft.

Amy moaned around me, adding to the sensation. I looked down at the lithe eighteen-year-old on her knees in front of me, and my fingers tightened in her long, dark locks. Though her teeth scraped me on occasion, it felt amazing. The shaft of my cock glistened in the light, growing wetter with every suck.

Then, my hips twitched forward at just the wrong time, and I saw her cheeks puff out. She pulled back and gasped, streamers of saliva dangling from her lip.

"Sorry," I muttered.

She swallowed and said, "It's okay. I'm not used to one as big as yours."

I'm hardly some porn star with a donkey dong, so naturally, that was a serious ego boost.

She stroked me with the hand still curled around my shaft and reached up to caress my abs. I let my hand slide down to cup her breast, and then pinched her nipple.

"Ah, I like that," she said in a slow, sensual voice.

"They're so big."

"And sensitive. I can almost come just from someone playing with them." She took the head of my cock between her lips, sucked it, and then let it pop free.

Between the words and her sweet lips, I throbbed and offered up a drop of pre-cum. It had barely emerged before she gathered it up with the tip of her tongue. I shuddered as she savored the taste while looking deep into my eyes.

I had to test it.

"Uh huh," she said with a smile as I moved my hand to her armpit and tugged upward.

She stood up, but rather than going straight for her nipples, I tilted my head down and kissed her. She responded with a moan and kissed me back, our tongues sliding over each other as our hands roamed.

"Now that was a kiss. Wow," she said when our lips parted.

"You are so fucking sexy," I said as soon as the thought entered my head.

Her hot breath tickling my lips, she said, "Show me."

I wriggled out of the boxers clinging to my ankles, caressing her sides as I did so. She stepped backward as I moved toward the bed, staying in sync with me. When her legs touched the mattress, she sat down, and then reclined with her legs parted wide enough for me to see every bit of her sweet young pussy.

Her body was like a buffet of delights, and I had no idea which one to taste first. I shrugged off my robe while she teased her folds with one hand and caressed her breast with the other. She drew in a deep breath as I leaned over her on the bed, and then moaned, "Mmm hmm," as I moved in on her right breast.

Vinyl gloves dug into my back and twined into my hair as I sucked her nipple between my lips. If her shudder and sharp whimper were any indication, she wasn't exaggerating about how sensitive the buds were. It was every bit as exciting to me. I could really wrap my lips around them and suck them, even stroking them with my lips. Being able to feel every bump and crevice drove me to explore with my tongue, making her writhe beneath me and gasp.

I sighed as I released her nipple in preparation to seek out its twin. When the breeze kissed the erect nub, her back arched and she shivered. Catching the reaction, I blew a tight stream of air at her nipple, drawing a cry from her.

"Don't stop," she whimpered while tugging me toward her other breast.

There was no way I was going to stop at that point. I engulfed her other nipple, sucking even harder than before. A turn of my head let me look to the side and see that her face was flushed and her eyes were rolled up into her head. Her fingers dug into my back and my scalp. Her body writhed and trembled beneath me.

I blew on her wetted nipple before switching back, and received the same nearly violent reaction of pleasure from her. She genuinely seemed to be climbing toward a peak, but she had said it could almost make her come, not get her there. Before taking her nipple in again, I settled down on one hip next to her, and slid a hand between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.