Opening Earth Part 1 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by REP

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I didn't start out to create a harem, but I soon had more pretty, sexually needy, young women in my home than I could handle. I was a Multiverse Trader who was opening Earth to trade with the Multiverse. The people of Earth would say I was plundering Earth. They would be right by Earth standards. Homeland Security arrested me and learned I was from another planet. The US Government decided to use me for their purposes; I decided to use the government for my purposes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I am now the Multiverse’s Ambassador to Earth.

It is my responsibility and mission to ensure Earth joins the Multiverse with a minimum of difficulties.

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to accomplish that mission!


I like the people of Earth, and do not want them harmed by the Multiverse taking over their planet. I doubt the Multiverse Government would force itself on Earth. However, I suspect the Guilds will push to open trade with Earth at too fast of a pace, and I will need to resist their pressure. When that happens, the Multiverse will have to intervene. If I fail to do my job properly, they will most likely intervene on the side of the Guilds, and the Multiverse is too large and too powerful for the governments and people of Earth to successfully resist. However, I suspect Earth’s commercial firms would welcome them warmly.

I know that Earth’s governments and people would object to strangers coming into their lives and telling them that they have to change their lifestyles. This objection would most likely take the form of violence. That seems to be the typical response of Earth’s people. What I want is a non-violent merger, and all I need is a good plan to accomplish that. My position means that the Multiverse will support me in implementing almost any plan that will accomplish the goal within a reasonable period of time, especially a plan that does not lead to violence. Without a viable plan and without progress toward the goal of Earth joining the Multiverse, the Multiverse will support the Guilds. I figure that I will be given at least ten years for Earth’s attitude about Multiverse membership to stabilize. Then I will be given at least another ten years for Earth to show a shift in Earth’s attitude toward the Multiverse. After that, I’m not sure what will happen.

The people of Earth feel very strongly about their independence. They would have a very hard time accepting the Multiverse coming in and taking over. I will need to gradually lead them to the idea that joining the Multiverse will be a good thing for them. I will need to introduce that idea very slowly, although I think Matt already suspects that having Earth join the Multiverse is one of my goals.

I had trouble focusing on developing a plan for opening Earth. My mind kept drifting to the risks my job as Ambassador will create for my ladies, future staff, and me. I suppose my subconscious mind is saying that subject needs my immediate attention. Okay, I’ll deal with that subject first.

The people of Earth were about to learn that aliens were living amongst them. I expect both positive and negative reactions. They will also come to understand what my presence signifies. I believe that most of the people will accept my presence; and, in time, they will want to join the Multiverse. Unfortunately, some will be opposed to my presence and to joining the Multiverse for a variety of reasons. Those who will oppose me are a major worry, and a few of them will become a threat to the safety of my ladies, my associates, and me.

I need to talk with an architectural firm about designing and building my home and Embassy. When I discuss it with them, I need to make it clear that there will be a long-term threat to my safety. I am thinking of combining my home and Embassy into a single building, and I will have the architectural firm design that building as a fortress disguised as a large palatial mansion.

“Ladies, gather around for a moment! I have a job for you.

“I will hire an architectural firm shortly to design us a new home. I am thinking of combining the Embassy and our home into the same building. What I need from the four of you is ideas about the features we will need to design into it to make it a comfortable and safe haven for us.

“There will be people that resent and fear us. They may use violence against us, so we will need an automated defense system to defend our home and ourselves. I will consult with a security specialist for that need. We will install Multiverse equipment and technology in the building. But what do we need and want?

“We need to consider the differences between the people of Earth and us. For example, there are minor physical differences between them and us. Do we need special medical care and equipment? If so, what do we need? We will be building a very large house and it will have an extensive staff. We need to identify the types and numbers of people needed and to include facilities to support them and their families. Will they live in the house with us? We need to plan for an adequate number of bedrooms or to build separate homes for them. We will probably need some entertainment facilities also, since they will undoubtedly have kids; and, in time, so will we.

“Each of you will need things for your work, but don’t forget what you want personally. For example, Betty will need kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans, and culinary tools. But I think she will also need grooming equipment, a computer, entertainment equipment, and anything else that will make her life easier and give her pleasure. I expect each of you to provide me with a list of what you need and want.

“I want the four of you to give this matter your undivided attention and provide me with a list of conclusions as to what needs to be added to the house. We need this list as soon as possible so we can review it and have a final list ready for the architects.”

My ladies had a brief whispered conversation. Rita said, “Master, we feel that it would be helpful for us to have the use of a computer now. It would help us to accomplish the things that you are asking us to do.”

“You’re right, Rita. I have a portable computer upstairs that you can use for this task. We can get more equipment on our next trading trip. As part of this task, I want you to identify the computer equipment and programs that we will need immediately and the equipment we will need to install in the house at a future time.”

The ladies left to begin their task, and I sat there thinking. I suspect this house is going to be immense, if it is to house everyone. It may be better to provide separate buildings for our staff’s homes. We need to locate our house away from the local built-up areas. If I designate it as our Embassy, I might be able to obtain a long-term lease from the government on a portion of the National Forest. As an Embassy, I should be allowed to install defensive armaments. I may also be able to bypass most of the red tape I heard about when it comes to building a new structure.

I needed to give this subject more thought before my next trading trip. I could hear the women talking about their task and I could hear Cindy using the voice interface to enter information into the computer.

This task was now underway and my mind was more at ease, so I decided to restart my evaluation of how to open Earth. One of the things I had not done during my initial evaluation was to do a detailed comparison of Earth and a typical Multiverse planet. My instincts were that this would be very helpful to me in clarifying the problems with my planning.

I was most familiar with my home planet and considered it to be well within the norm of typical for the Multiverse. After considerable thought, I realized that if I disregarded the technological differences, the main difference between Earth and Vora was the structure and function of government.

The Multiverse Trade Association (MTA) and the Trade Guilds were the organizations that controlled the Multiverse. Individually the planets had governments and the purpose of each government was to regulate and control their respective planet. However, in doing this, the individual planet’s government worked very closely with the MTA and the Trade Guilds.

Like most citizens of my home planet, I knew that the pace of commerce had to flow smoothly on the planet for the citizens of the planet to live comfortably in a pleasant environment. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that my home planet was controlled by its commercial factions that dealt with the citizens. The, government, police, courts, and other government agencies supported the commercial entities. This was considered proper for when the commercial factions ran smoothly, they took care of their employees and the whole population benefited. At least that’s the mantra that I was raised to believe and what appeared to be the basis of Vora’s social and business structures.

Earth is not governed by a single government. The governments consider each other as adversaries not allies with some governments being very hostile toward others. Although, the governments would work together when necessary, the governments didn’t function for the good of their citizens. The powerful people in the governments seemed to be self-serving, and in most cases, they were corrupt, at least by Multiverse standards. Commerce has a large say in controlling the governments, often by manipulating or bribing the officials. Citizens are ineffective in bringing about change for they do not realize what is wrong with their society and how to change it. Some citizens are ruthlessly controlled by their governments, and some of the governments imprison or execute citizens who resist government control.

Earth was a disaster politically. I needed help to change things, It seemed as if my answer was somewhere in a complex quagmire of seemingly contradictory political power plays. It occurred to me that there were people in the MTA and Trading Guilds that had dealt with similar situations and that their experiences might be helpful. If they didn’t have the answer I needed, they would be a very useful resource in developing an answer. I decided my trading trip had to take place as soon as I could arrange it. I would take all of my ladies with me for I would be away for an extended time. When I returned, I hoped to have the answer to my problems.

We continued working on our tasks for the rest of the day. I made notes to myself on the factors that would affect my mission on Earth. Betty went in the house to make dinner, but the other ladies continued their task.

After dinner, Carol and Cindy cleaned up the kitchen. Betty, Rita, and I went over the lists of things we needed for the house. I added a few items to the list that I had thought of earlier. Eventually we ended up going to bed, each to our respective bedroom, for I was too tired for a visitor. I suspected that the ladies were also too tired to visit.

After breakfast the next morning, I called Matt. “Morning, Matt. I am interested in obtaining a long-term lease on a tract of land in the National Forest. I will go over it in more detail when we meet next week. During my last trading trip, I was officially appointed to the position of Ambassador to Earth. I am thinking about building a very large home on the land I lease and declaring it the Multiverse’s Embassy. Whom should I speak to about leasing the land, and which architectural firm should I have design the Embassy?

“Good morning to you to, Doug. We were talking about you just the other day. Bill and Sue told us about their trip and the adventures the three of you had. I have to tell you that having three Slaves here on Earth is going to cause you problems. When you make it known that you are from off planet and an official representative of your government, things are going to hit the fan.”

I realized I had been so involved in my needs that I had failed to observe the proper social intercourse pattern, and I suspected his greeting was Matt’s way of telling me I had been inconsiderate.

Matt said, “As far as the lease goes, I can call Ken at the State Department and speak with him. He will need to know how much land and where. I am not that familiar with architectural firms, but I’ve heard that the HRD Architectural Group in downtown Denver is a large firm that has a good reputation for completing large design projects on schedule.”

“Thanks, Matt. I’m sorry for being so abrupt, and I do appreciate your help. I don’t have an area in mind nor any idea of how much land I’ll need, but I will let you know. I’ll let you get back to HS business, while I call the architects for an appointment.”

The phone book gave me the telephone number of the HRD Architectural Group, so I called them to see if they would be interested in my project.

“HRD Architectural Group, Karen speaking. How can we help you today?”

“Good morning. I am interested in having a rather large mansion designed and built. I would like to arrange for an appointment to speak with someone about the project.”

“Yes, Sir, I can arrange for you to speak with one of our architects. If you will give me the general details of what you wish designed, I can set up an appointment.”

“I would be happy to do that, but I’m not sure of everything that will be needed. The mansion will not only be my home but it will also serve as the office for my government’s representatives. I will be hosting large and small events for my government. I want to build it in a rural area and my guests may need to stay for the night.

“I am thinking of about forty bedrooms with dedicated bathrooms. We will also need about ten bathrooms in the public areas, a commercial kitchen, a laundry area, a formal dining room, a ballroom, an exercise facility, an office-study for me, ten offices for my staff, a meeting room, and other rooms that I haven’t identified yet. I will want outbuildings for a twenty-car garage, maintenance facilities, a utility equipment room, and a secure storage area. Is that enough for a start?”

“Yes, Sir, that gives me a good idea of the size of the project. If you will hold on for a few moments, I will check to see which of our senior architects are available.”

A few minutes later Karen came back on the line and connected me to Mister William Chambers.

“Good morning, Mister Smith, I am William Chambers. I don’t care for Will, so my associates call me William.”

“Good morning, William. I go by Doug, and I assume Karen filled you in on the scope of the mansion I want built. I have some other details to share with you, but they are extremely sensitive so I can’t address them over the phone. If possible, could we get together today or tomorrow to discuss the full nature of the project?”

“My calendar is open today, Doug. I can meet you at your convenience.”

“How does 1:00 this afternoon sound to you?”

“That will be good. Is there anything else that HRD can do for you?”

“Yes, there is. There are a number of things about me and the project that I will need to disclose to you that must remain a secret. Would you be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement?”

“That will be fine with me. I will have our lawyer and one of our partners join us to execute the agreement. Will there be anything else?”

“No, that will do for now. I’ll see you at one o’clock. Goodbye.”

Now I needed to call Matt, again. I needed a lawyer, and it would probably be a good idea for Matt to be with me also.

“Matt, this is Doug, again. I talked with HRD and I have an appointment today at 1:00. I will need to tell the architect certain things about the project and me, which I want to be kept secret. He agreed to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but I need one prepared by a lawyer. Do you have any suggestions?”

“I was about to call you, Doug. I was thinking about what would be involved and realized that you might get into certain security issues. I suggest you come down to the office now. I will brief one of our lawyers as to the situation, and have him prepare the paperwork. The lawyer and I can go out to lunch with you, and to the appointment afterwards. There is no telling what could come up in such a situation.”

“All right, Matt, my ladies and I will see you as soon as we can get there. Bye.”

I called my ladies together and told them we had a business meeting to attend and had to leave as soon as possible. We all headed to our bedrooms to change into suitable clothes.

By ten o’clock that morning, the five of us were seated in Matt’s office. The ladies introduced themselves to Matt using the introduction phrases I had taught them. They had been making good progress on learning English. Before we left Vora, Mom had bought each lady a sleep learning machine. I had been making speech chips of commonly used English phrases with Trade Speak translations. Thank God, for moms who take care of their adult kids.


Matt introduced us to the HS lawyer, Phillip Ahmed.

Matt said, “Phil used a Non-Disclosure Agreement template and tailored it with the necessary details for what I think you need to tell the architects.”

Phil extended a piece of paper in my direction. As I took it, I said, “Thanks, Phil. I really appreciate your effort.”

After reading through it, I said, “This looks okay to me.”

“There is more,” Matt said. “If you remember, much of what they will need to know has been classified Top Secret by the Senator during the meeting. Your architects will also need to sign a Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement and be briefed.”

“I don’t understand, Matt. I will be presenting my Ambassadorial credentials within a month or so. I don’t see the need for the secrecy.”

“That’s something else we need to discuss, Doug. For now, accept that I believe you need to wait for a bit before announcing your presence. There are some very sensitive events happening in the world, which I will explain later, and Ken said the State Department thinks those events make this a very bad time to introduce you to the world.”

“Matt, I am willing to wait, but a long delay is likely to cause me severe problems. After we finish at HRD, I want you to explain the need for the delay. Then we can contact Ken to discuss how I can comply with his request; and at the same time, prevent the problems that I believe a delay will create for me.”

Before leaving for lunch, I called HRD to let them know that I would be accompanied by six associates.

Lunch was interesting, for my four ladies had reached the point where they could eat bread and other foods that had low sugar content. We had lunch at an omelet café. During lunch, I informed Matt that I would be leaving for another trading trip in the near future. I told him to talk it over with his wife, and if he and his wife would like to go with us, we could discuss it after our meeting next week.

By one that afternoon, we were seated in a very posh HRD conference room. William had met us in the reception area. After introductions, he gave us a brief tour of HRD’s facility and guided us to the conference room. Phyllis Jones, a Senior Partner at HRD, was waiting for us, and with her was Jane Mathews, the company’s lawyer.

I started off with, “After speaking with you this morning, I called my friend, Mathew Crane for advice on preparing a Non-Disclosure Agreement. He had Mister Ahmed prepare the agreement. They also reminded me about the secrecy surrounding some of the information I need to share with you. I think it would be best if I let Matt explain things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.