Opening Earth Part 1 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by REP

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I didn't start out to create a harem, but I soon had more pretty, sexually needy, young women in my home than I could handle. I was a Multiverse Trader who was opening Earth to trade with the Multiverse. The people of Earth would say I was plundering Earth. They would be right by Earth standards. Homeland Security arrested me and learned I was from another planet. The US Government decided to use me for their purposes; I decided to use the government for my purposes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

My name is Doug Smith. At least that is what I call myself on Earth.

I would tell you my actual name, but the pronunciation of my name is not possible for the people of Earth. To pronounce my name requires a vocal frequency range greater than the frequency range the people of Earth can hear and speak.

For this story, I will use English words where possible, and when the English language does not have an appropriate word, I will use phonetic spellings to create a word that is similar to the Multiverse word. The Multiverse’s units of measure are also different, so I will use the Earth’s units of measure.

Yes, I am what the people of Earth call an ’alien from outer space’, but you would not know it to look at me. If you had been there when I first arrived on Earth, you would have seen a man in his mid-twenties, six feet one inch tall and weighing a hundred and ninety-five pounds. The man also had brown eyes, a pale complexion, and a slender slightly athletic build; he was wearing a backpack and dressed in dirty clothes.

My home planet Vora is in the Home Universe. The Home Universe is one of the thousands of universes that make up the Multiverse. Earth’s universe is one of those thousands of universes.

In the Multiverse, most of the citizens are human and the people of the different planets have evolved due to their physical environment. There are also sentient species that are not human. Some members of the human population have different physical traits, such as blue skin and green hair, but we are all within the accepted genetic range of being human. There are a few very slight variations in our DNA, but not significant enough to matter. Despite these minor differences, we are all human. The people of Earth also fall within that range of being human even though their hearing and speech frequency ranges are less than normal.

Before I get started telling you about my life on Earth, I should make something clear about me and provide you with some general background information. When I first arrived on Earth, I could not read, write, or speak English. It took me a long time to become fluent in the English language. Now, I can read, write, and speak English fluently. I can also make myself understood in a few other languages, but I do not speak them fluently. To make this story flow smoothly, I am not going to recreate the manner in which I butchered the English language when I first arrived on the planet. I will tell my story using what is now my normal speech pattern.

I am what is known in the Multiverse as a Dimensional Hopper (D-Hopper). I have a very rare ability that allows me to see the fourth dimension’s lines of force that interconnect the Multiverse’s universes in a grid structure. My ability allows me to push my awareness along a line of force. As I travel along the line of force, I can sense and pass through the universes that are connected by the lines of force. When I reach what I call a destination universe, I can transfer myself, others, and inanimate objects from a planet in my departure universe to a planet in my destination universe using my mind.

I am considered to be an average D-Hopper, since I have a Three-Universe Hop Rating and a One-Hour Recovery Time Rating. My hop rating indicates how far I can travel in a single hop. My recovery time rating means I need one hour to recover from the mental and physical efforts of making a hop before it is safe for me to make another hop.

I make frequent trips between Earth and my birth planet, Vora, which is about ninety universes from Earth’s universe. The line of sight distance is actually less, but I don’t travel by line of sight. I have to follow the Fourth Dimension’s lines of force. As a result, I have to push my senses through about ninety universes, but I only make stops on thirty-one of those universes.

When I am on Vora, I stay with my parents to conduct my business and visit with my family. We have a small family in that, I only have two brothers and four sisters. That may be a large family on Earth, but on Vora, a large family is ten or more kids, plus the adults. Marriage customs vary between Multiverse planets. The one-man and one-woman marriage custom of Earth is common in the Multiverse, but on many multiverse planets, a marriage can have more than one husband or more than one wife or both.

Life was normal for me growing up until I hit puberty. My brothers, sisters, and I were learning the Specialty Woods Trade, when not busy with public school. My entire family (i.e. grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and uncles) are traders, and we all work in the family business. My family specializes in buying and selling rare and exotic wood. My siblings and I were being prepared by our family to join the family business. I was fourteen and almost ready to begin my apprenticeship, when I sensed the development of the D-Hop ability in me. I knew then that I would not be joining the family business and that disappointed me. However, the idea of becoming a D-Hopper was exciting. Everyone knows that D-Hoppers are special, unique people. This is especially true of those who go into exploration, which is what I wanted to do.

I should mention that the D-Hop ability only occurs in children who are raised on eleven planets, which are all located in the Home Universe. I am fortunate that Vora is one of the eleven planets. I should also note that I am the only person in my family to develop the D-Hop ability.

My parents took me to the doctor’s office, and started me on the No Hop medication that suppresses the D-Hop ability. In the history of D-Hopping, there is only one known hop that was completed successfully without prior training.

Over the next two months, I underwent mental and physical tests and applied for acceptance at the D-Hopping University. I was accepted, and the head of the University made it clear to us during our orientation briefing that we needed to immerse ourselves in D-Hopping for at least the next two years. The University’s administration believed immersion required us to live on the campus, so I moved into a student dormitory with my classmates.

The University assigned us to two-person rooms, and we could swap rooms with other people if we wished. If we swapped rooms, all we had to do was update the University’s locator file. It was surprising how many people forgot to do that.

My classmates included both male and female students, and our ages ranged from twelve to eighteen years old. The University recognized that we were young adults, and allowed us to establish relationships with each other. We started out with two males, or two females, in each of the dormitory rooms. By the end of the first year, most of us had a boyfriend or girlfriend as a roommate. I had a girlfriend whom I will call Mary.

On Vora, adulthood is determined using the Maturity Index, rather than physical age. On Earth, I have met teenagers that I would consider adults, and people over twenty-one years of age that were not even close to being adults. On Vora, adulthood is about accepting responsibility and behaving in a responsible manner. The idea that a person becomes a mature adult at an arbitrary physical age is ludicrous. I should also mention that on other Multiverse planets adulthood is determined by other means.

Sexual conduct in the Multiverse would be scandalous to most of Earth’s societies. In Home Universe, sex among young people is not only socially acceptable, but it is expected as part of normal physical development. My schoolmates and I received basic and advanced sex education lessons by the time we were twelve years old. The lessons addressed all aspects of sex to include the specifics of how to have intercourse. It was not required, but intercourse between consenting partners was highly encouraged.

I should mention a couple of things about the relative ages and emotional maturity of Vorians and Earthlings. A Vorian solar year is equal to about one point two Earth solar years, so the age of twelve Vorian years is equal to about fourteen point four Earth years. Vorian children also mature faster physically and emotionally than Earth children. The average twelve-year-old person on Vora is as physically and emotionally mature as the average sixteen-year-old teenager is on Earth.

Mary and I formed our relationship in the fifth month of our classes. I was fifteen years old, and she was fourteen. In Earth years, I was eighteen and Mary was almost seventeen; we were also more mature than the average eighteen and seventeen year old Earth teenagers. My roommate and her roommate fell in love in the third month of classes and they wanted to share a room. Mary and I would tease them by saying they fell in lust, which subsequently proved to be more accurate than love. The two of them worked on Mary and me for over a week, before Mary and I agreed to share a room on a platonic basis. We grew to like each other very quickly, and once we admitted to liking each other, our relationship changed rapidly to that of lovers. Like most young lovers on Vora, we knew the relationship wasn’t love and that it wouldn’t last forever, but we planned to enjoy our relationship, while it was mutually enjoyable.

The D-Hopping University provides D-Hoppers with two career paths: Commercial D-Hopping and Exploration D-Hopping. We all started with the basic set of courses that everyone had to complete. Those courses focused primarily on how to perform a hop, and search algorithms for use when you got lost. Yes, when you get lost, not if! It’s very easy to make a mistake, while hopping. The types of mistakes that lead to a D-Hopper getting lost are usually not fatal as long as the D-Hopper does not panic. After you complete the basic courses, you choose your career path. I selected the Exploration Program when I first arrived at the University, and remained in that program after my first year.

During the orientation briefing for the Exploration Program, our Instructor told us that if we wanted to make and enjoy a large amount of money, we were in the wrong career field ― we needed to be in the Commercial Program. Most D-Hoppers that go exploring make very little money, but they do get to have many new experiences and adventures; until the unexpected kills them.

He said exploration would provide us with a living, but only one out of a thousand Exploration Program graduates made any significant amount of money. The statistics indicated that less than fifty percent of us would complete the Exploration Program, so many of us switched to the Commercial Program. Of the people that graduate from the Exploration Program, seventy-five percent of the graduates would be dead within twenty years. I was like the rest of my youthful classmates in thinking that I would survive and become one of the successful D-Hoppers.

The Commercial D-Hopping program prepares a student for hopping between known worlds. Students completing this course of study are prepared for employment by a company that needs to move its people and products between the known worlds of the Multiverse. The standard routes between these worlds have been used for a very long time, so the hazards are well known and easy to avoid. The primary hazards encountered in this type of hopping are inattention and familiarity. It is easy to stop being attentive after you have hopped from Planet A to Planet B and back a hundred or more times. That is when something unexpected occurs and you have an accident or make a mistake. Accidents and mistakes when hopping can be lethal.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.