At the Crossroads - Cover

At the Crossroads

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: The story of a woman with the mental understanding of a child is taken under the wing of a border who takes her on a journey of sexual adventure - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

It was just after three in the afternoon when Warren pulled into the garage at the home he bordered at. The old woman was too old to now drive and had sold her vehicle a couple of years ago and her daughter was a little slow, some would call her backward but it was quite noticeable that she wasn't the full quid, so owning a vehicle for her wasn't on the agenda.

He gave a sign as he got out of the vehicle, he was beginning to feel that it was time to move on, time for a change and this meant with other things a new girlfriend. He really had nothing against his present girlfriend Pam; she certainly knew how to please him regarding sex. She could work her cunt muscles so his cock was totally locked and generally when only his balls were on display; she would offer her bum every now and again and what she could do with her mouth made his teeth rattle, however, she was now beginning to want a permanent relationship, not that the word marriage had been mentioned but others little hints, like buying property, admiring the various array of attachments rings and visiting display stores for white goods and furniture, she wanted that full commitment that he was not interested in.

"I should call it a day", he said to himself. However, he knew that it would be impossible while his cock was fucking her very accommodating cunt or sliding between the cheeks of her very attractive bottom or when she was slurping on his cock as it vanished down her throat. 'Maybe I could encourage a mate whom I'm sure has the hots for her to move in and really I don't think Pam would say 'no', she loves cock and after all she let him fuck her one evening when I was away, he told me and said she bucked like a brumby and also sucked him off, naturally she didn't mention it but always give him a nice smile when we meet up. Yes that is what I will do', he muttered as he opened the back door, for his room was at the back of the house.

He put his bag down on the bed and smiled at the woeful notes of a very out of tune song coming from the daughter's room. 'Poor bitch', he muttered. 'She really has nothing, virtually condemned to live by herself, goodness know what will happen to her when her mother departs for the old girl is really showing her age. I better go and tell her I'm home, at least it would stop that woeful noise coming from her room'. Marion's room was up near the front of the house, but down a corridor. Her door was ajar, he pushed it open. She was standing, singing to nothing in particular but it was what she was wearing that immediately took his interest.

When he came out for breakfast she wore a very worn dressing gown, he had never come across her just in a nightie, especially one that was of very light material and almost transparent. He gave a hiss of appreciation; her tits hung like large melons, even the nipples were noticeable. 'I bet if she was on all fours they would be dragging on the ground, they are magnificent. I love women with large and sagging tits', he muttered. Marion heard the 'hiss' and turned a smile on her otherwise very plain face. "Hello ... Hello Warren", she said in her rather slurred voice. For his part his area of interest was the very noticeable forest of hair at her groin. She didn't seem to realise that her nightie was transparent and did a bit of a jig, swinging around and therefore displaying her very large backside, which like the rest of her anatomy was pretty much bare.

She danced towards him, he had always got on well with her, mainly treating her as a child, for in a way she was, he doubted if mentally she was any older than a ten, but today she was revealed as a woman and a desirable one at that. She snuggled into him, pressing herself hard against him; generally he would give her a pat on the head and a kiss on the forehead, but not today, especially with those hanging melons and their noticeable nipples digging into his chest. He began to stroke them, giving a nipple a pinch that made her giggle. He moved to her groin and began to rub that heavy forest of hair and she gave off a grunt, but more of a surprise reaction but didn't move away, but seem to push her groin hard against the intruder, an intruder that she had never encountered, but an intruder that was giving her a strange feeling of pleasure.

Slowly he pulled her nightie up till his fingers were exploring that forest of hair; slowly they worked there way to the lips of her cunt and gradually began to finger her, gently but gradually going deeper. Marion gave a gasp, her face began to have that far away expression and saliva began to dribble from her mouth and soft grunts came with each thrust of his finger. With one tit being caressed and her cunt being explored it was a time when he wished he could just drop his trousers without abandoning what he was doing, for his cock was straining against the fabric of his trousers and it was hurting. He had no alternative but stopped fingering, much to the annoyance of Marion who voiced her disapproval with a "Oooooo! Nice, more, more".

"Randy little cunt aren't you", he said as he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. "However, I have something far better", with that he turned her around, and pushed her onto the bed, levelled his throbbing cock head at the hair covered lips of her cunt and thrust. Marion vibrated and shook like a jelly, her gasp, no more like a howl echoed around the room. He thrust again, burying his cock up to his balls and then lifted and removed her nightie and now totally naked he admired her reaction as with each thrust she rose and saliva sprayed from her open mouth as she voiced, either her surprise or pleasure. He grasped those hanging and swinging tits, massaging and pulling and squeezing the nipples which were very erect and very hard. However, her reactions were nothing to when he drove his cock totally to the utter depths of her cunt and blew his balls. This time she bucked as though hit with massive voltage of electricity and her howl would have been heard throughout the house.

In the mirror the expression on her face was equal to the time he had taken her and her mother out for lunch, they had pizza and he recalled the delight on Marion's face as she slobbered over the ice cream, maybe a treat that she rarely got; the expression on her face now with a seven inch cock shoved entirely up her was the same, an expression of utopia. He collapsed over her and didn't pull out for a couple of minutes and when he did, rolled over and muttered. "That was the best fuck I have had in ages. Your cunt Marion was nice and tight, it was a pleasure to fuck. Marion faced him, her smile seemed to be cemented onto her face. "We ... we fuck some more?" A quick notice of the time made him almost jump off the bed. "Cripes it is getting on, your mother will be home, by the way where is she?" For several seconds Marion did not reply just lay, staring at the ceiling. "Mummy ... mummy is in hospital. The ambulance took her just before lunch", she then sat up. "We ... we fuck". He couldn't help but smile, not only at her reaction, that showed no concern for her mother, after all if he hadn't mentioned her mother, would she have said anything, but as those swinging tits, pure melons of hanging flesh, sporting large and erect nipples. "Yes Marion we fuck, but not here. Your bed isn't as large as mine but it is getting on how about I order a pizza and I should take you to the hospital and then on our return I will ram my cock up that hairy cunt of your and fill it with enough cum that my balls will be empty for a week". She was giggling as he carried her to his room, pulling her nipples and exploring that forest of hair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.