My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut - Cover

My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Saturday afternoon]

We heard the kitchen door open. I looked at the clock. It was only one thirty. That meant Maxine and Ursula were returning.

They came up the stairs and stopped at my closed door. Without knocking, they opened my door. There were two gasps when they saw Iola and I lying on the bed naked.

'Ine said, "You've been with Iola. Was she better than me?"

I looked at them and said sternly, "Bitches, get your clothes off and get into position." Maxine was close enough so I slapped her breast making her scream with shock and pain.

The two removed their clothing and knelt by the bed. Both had been fucked. I said, "Lie down, 'Ine. Ur, get on top and you two eat each other until all the cum is in a stomach. If your butts were fucked, clean them, too. If they weren't lick them and finger them to open those holes for use." As Ursula mounted Maxine, I said, "She was much better than you, 'Ine." I emphasized the word, "much." She was going to reply but Ursula's cunt covered her mouth at that moment.

We lay on the bed while the two of them brought each other off and cleaned the creampies. Io watched avidly and insisted that 'Ine lick around and in Ur's ass more thoroughly to get all the cum. Both of them had big orgasms. They finally stopped and were resting. I said, "Ur, come suck my cock. Get it nice and clean and wet for your ass. 'Ine suck Io's pussy. It's still got my load in it." They got off the floor and did as they were told. I was now hard. I whispered to Io to scoot up on the bed. She did and put her hand in 'Ine's hair to encourage her to move up with her. "Ur, suck 'Ine's cunt." She moved behind 'Ine and began to suck and finger 'Ine's cunt. It was hard for Ur to reach 'Ine's clit with her mouth so she licked her 'taint and butt hole.

I moved into place behind her and pushed all the way into Ur's ass with no lube. She took it moaning. She had been fucked there recently and was dilated still. I began a rough motion and leaned forward. I whispered in her ear. "More fingers in her cunt." Ur forced a third finger in until her three fingers moved easily. "More," I whispered. She got the pinkie in and was giving my former older sister all four fingers to the knuckles. On one thrust, she went past the knuckles to the web of the thumb. 'Ine moaned into Io's pussy. Io could only see with difficulty. "Fold your thumb to your palm and get more in her! See how far you can get in her! If I don't think you did well, I will put my hand further into your cunt than you do her's!" She glimpsed back at my serious face. She folded her thumb to the palm of her hand and pushed. 'Ine howled into Io's pussy. Io came hard and even squirted!

Ur pushed as I hammered her ass. More of her lower arm disappeared into 'Ine's body until her moans changed character to painful groans. I leaned forward. "Very good. Ease up." Ur backed her hand out a good inch and 'Ine's moans became pleasured. "Open you hand and wiggle your fingers. Give her a big 'O' that she will remember."

She did that and 'Ine began to scream in orgasm and wiggle like she was a puppet on a stick, until with one last mighty scream, she fainted. Ur's ass convulsed and I shot a big load into her butt. When I pulled out, I gathered a wasted Io into my arms and left for her room and bed.

The other two lay at the foot of my bed recovering on their own.

Later, we managed to struggle up and shower. While Io and I were tired, Ursula and Maxine were totally wasted. Ursula said her ass hurt and Maxine's cunt was paining her. She remembered sucking and licking her sister through a number of mighty orgasms. After showering, Ursula and Maxine went to her room and lay down while Io and I went out back to lay out for a while.

"Dare, you know that I'm sleeping with my man tonight."

I chuckled. "I had hoped that would be true." I leaned over her. My plan is to take you and mom out for dinner. We need to stop by Coach Hammer's place for a while. The guys are going to gather there. I have no further plans."

"That's good, Dare. We're going to have a party of our own and spend the night in your bedroom or mine. I really don't want those two disturbing our sleep tonight."

"Io, I may have created a monster. They are getting off on what I keep making them do. It gets pretty hot, too. 'Ine was sucking and licking you to some fine orgasms but she was getting reamed. I had Ursula push her whole fist into her pussy beyond the wrist. When she wiggled her fingers, 'Ine went off like a bomb and fainted. I fucked Ur's ass without lube, really reaming her out, too. They are pretty wasted."

Mom came in moments later and joined us in the back yard. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a sports bra. "Where are Max and Ursula?"

Io said, "They are in her bedroom resting. They found us though we had planned on it. Dare put them through a wringer. They really get off on what Dare makes them do. It's going to be a long summer for Maxine. Ursula will join her if she visits. I think she will. They get off on what he makes them do."

"Mom, I want to take the two of you to dinner. We need to visit Coach Hammer's house for the lifters' party. Then, we will come home. Neither of us wants to party with others tonight. We may lock the door to keep from being disturbed."

Io said, "When they came in, both had been fucked and were leaking. Dare made them eat each other's creampies. There was no hesitation and they did it with gusto.

"Dare, I want to know more about these photo shoots. You hinted that you had one for July. Can I come and watch?"

I must have really looked uncomfortable. Mom said, "I started it. Your brother was at Sunset Shore one day and a photographer was there. He was taking shots of a few guys and girls for modeling. He collected names and contact information. He called back two days later and talked to me. Surprisingly, he was legit. Darren was willing and we made a demo spread. I was cautious but the shoot was picked up and a women's magazine wanted him for a full shoot. He wound up as the centerfold. I had to sign a lot of papers because he wasn't eighteen then. He made enough to cover college for next year. Now, they want him back for another spread. I think they will pay more for his body this year. He's already popular and attracts fan mail." She chuckled.

"No one at the gym knows who he is but he's on the inside of a number of lockers there. Gail has told me that, if she knew where he was, she would be in front of him naked in an instant. She even mentioned the centerfold while we watched the movie last night. It had an 'R' rated sex scene. She thinks you could do a sexier job than the star last night. I think so, too."

"I'm not sure they will let you watch because you aren't eighteen yet." She grinned. "I will tell you all about it though. Then you can get him to pose privately just for us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.