Descent of a Ballerina

by neff trebor

Copyright© 2014 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Another version of Ballerina in New York. Jenny pays the price to get her daughter into show business.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   .

The original story, posted as Ballerina's Dilemma, was done pretty fast. I couldn't wait to get to the end of a sex scene and post it. I had more ideas, but included everything in a sort of a summary at the end. Now that it's done, I am thinking it is easier to expand this story than to start a completely new one. What I have included here is the original story, (in a monospaced font) and the continuation in normal text. I hope you like it. If you've already read the first part, skip the monospaced text.


 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.