The Kennel Club

by Phil E. Hebe

Copyright© 2014 by Phil E. Hebe

BDSM Sex Story: What if the ultimate obedience was a life where one is treated like a dog. Would you join a club that fostered such an idea?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   .

Anna was cruising down the interstate. There, just ahead, was a turnabout at the 100 mile marker. She eased on the brake. The sign, For emergency vehicles only, was a warning she intended to ignore. The blast of air horns behind her startled Anna and she stepped on the gas, passing up the turnabout. It was both relief and nervous anxiety that she didn't take the turnabout. This time, she promised herself, she would make it—unlike the six other times she tried and chickened out.

When Anna first read about the place on the internet she got excited. She wanted to attend, but knew it would take a lot more intestinal fortitude than she had. She kept going back to the internet site, again and again. Anna could not believe a place like that was only a hundred and seventy-five miles from where she lived. She could not believe it even existed.

Anna's Garmin told her the turnoff from the interstate. She drove miles on secondary roads with farm fields boarding each side of the road. Occasionally she passed farm houses or drove through small towns. She had to trust her Garmin to get her where she wanted to go. Finally, it said, "You have arrived at your destination." Anna turned onto a dusty gravel road that wound into a stand of pines. That opened up to a lawn and neatly trimmed bushes. Anna was taken aback by the house. It was a three story Victorian, perfectly painted in greens and browns, with a turret and widow's walk. It seemed strange to be sitting out in the middle of nowhere. She stopped at the sidewalk leading up to the house where two men were standing.

"Welcome to The Kennel Club." said one man.

"Keys please," said the other.

"Oh, yes, I am sorry." She handed him the keys to her car.

"Please follow me," said the first man, and the second man drove off in her car.

They entered the building and walked down a dimly lit hallway. That opened into a reception room with the usual green upholstered waiting room chairs. "Please wait here. I will announce your arrival." How formal, she thought. He was back in less than a minute. "Follow me, please." They entered an office. The woman behind the desk was fashionably dressed in a business suit. Anna sat next to her and filled out the forms as they were presented to her. Some of the questions were intimately sexual in nature bringing a warmth to Anna's face as she answered as truthfully as she could. It asked if she ever had any type of STD, which she was happy to answer, No. She signed where she was told to sign and showed her drivers license as ID plus her medical insurance card. The woman pressed a call button on her desk and the man immediately returned.

They went to another room and stepped inside. It reminded Anna of a high school locker room. Clothes lockers lined the walls and a bench ran down the middle. "Please disrobe and put everything including your purse in an empty locker, then close the locker door and take the key with you. Press the call button on the wall by the door when you are ready." He left her.

Oh god, this is it. Her heart started pounding in her chest as she stripped. She looked down at her small body, and wondered if they would find her physically inadequate for the task at hand. As she pressed the button her heart pounded stronger still. She thought, How can a person want something so bad and yet be afraid of doing it?

A new man came through the door. He was naked except for a belt around his waist that had a riding crop hanging from it, and a pair of low cut boots. Anna found it hard to look at his face and not his cock. "Hi, I am Jonathon. I will be your trainer." He smiled. He didn't kick me out. I guess that is good. She stood four foot-ten in her stocking feet, and had a slender build. "Chin up," he said. Anna raised her head. The chain leash rattled as he put the dog collar around her neck. He asked how she learned of the place. She told him. Jonathon said, "Then I assume you agree to be obedient and be used for the sexual desires of our visitors."

The, "Yes," came with trepidation out of her throat. Her breath was short and her knees weak. "Where is your locker key?" She opened her fist and showed him the key. He took it off of her palm and snapped it onto the collar as if it were a dog tag

"You are not allowed to stand up unless specifically told to do so. You are to remain on your knees at all times. You crawl on hands and knees, so get down." The site had told her the same thing. She did as she was told. She liked how her breasts looked bigger than when she was standing. She always did want to have breast implants, but never had the money. The nipples pointed straight down toward the floor.

"Let's go. Puppy." She felt the sting of the crop on her butt. They went down the hall to a doctor's office. She crawled up on the examining table as directed. The doctor checked her ears, eyes and throat. She laid down and put her feet in the stirrups so he could check her sex. He pronounced her healthy. The next room down was a spa. Anna climbed up on a table as she was told to do. The man cut her hair short so it would not hang in her face when she was in the doggy position. Next was a painful full body waxing. After that was a wonderful, relaxing body massage, and a facial. She climbed up a ramp and stood on hands and knees in a large sink. Jonathon gave her a bath, rinsed her with a spray, and toweled her down. He reapplied her makeup. Her sex, both inside and out, was coated a bright iridescent red. Back on the floor again, she felt the sting of the crop and the command, "Let's go, Puppy."

As they walked down the hall Jonathon said, "Every man here is your master and you will address him as such. You are not allowed to talk unless spoken too. Under no circumstances are you allow to talk to the other puppies." They turned a corner into another hall. It had a dozen doors no more than three feet high. They stopped at door number seven. "This is your dog house." He unlocked and opened the low door. The room was six by six feet with a four foot high ceiling, Half of the space was taken up by a thin, bare mattress. Opposite that there was a toilet with the seat floor height. The sink next to it wasn't much higher. Next to the door on the other side of the room was a very low table.

They went down another hall and turned into a great room. There were naked men there. There were naked girls on their hands and knees, some being fucked doggy style and some giving blow job and other sexual services. In a bay window a girl was hanging, spread eagle, between two posts. Her buttocks was striped red. Hanging from a hook on one post was a cat-o'-nine tail.

Jonathon said to the room in general, "May I introduce our latest puppy." He bent and unleashed her. A man said, "Here, Puppy," and patted his thigh. She crawled to him. "The first thing you must learn is that you greet a man by licking his cock." She couldn't move; was he joking? He stepped forward until there was only inches between them. "Do it!" She did.


Back on the road home Anna could not get over how she spent her weekend, that she even had the guts and determination to go there in the first place. Twelve men had used her for their sexual satisfaction. She was petted, her pussy was played in and her anus was probed. The sex was always doggy style, some used her mouth, some her anus, but most in her glittery painted sex. One of the men, after using her, stuffed a fifty dollar bill into her pussy. Did that make her a whore? She wasn't sure. Another, an older, but good looking man, asked her for a date. She gave him her cell phone number. She noticed the rolled up newspapers sitting on the end tables. She thought that curious. Later she saw on of the girls get whacked on the butt with the rolled up paper by one of the men along with an admonition for not doing what she was told, just like a puppy in training. Anna supposed the same would happen to her. For lunch and supper she followed the other girl's example and begged by whining to be fed off the men's plates. She stayed in the great room until four in the morning. Jonathon took her to her low ceilinged dog house, and locked her in for the night. She slept until he woke her at eleven, had breakfast, and went back to the great room to be used by the men until nine that evening. The rolled up newspaper was used on her butt several times, usually because she was slow to respond to a command.

It would be after midnight before she got home. She did not look forward to the next day and work. She thought about calling in sick.

When she got home one of the first things she did was undress and feel her pussy. It felt like it always felt. She thought she would feel the paint, or whatever they used, to make her pussy the bright iridescent red. The second thing she did was to line up two mirrors so she could see what she looked like from the back while in the doggy position. It looked similar to the other girls at The Kennel Club, Her pussy was centered between her thighs just below her butt. The red color made it the center of attention. Her outer lips did not completely close and the jagged edge of her inner lips stuck out even with the outer lips. They too were iridescent red, as was the inside of her sex when she opened her outer lips to take a look. The whole sex looked more pronounced then when she looked at it from the sitting position. She spread her cheeks. Her anus was the same bright red color.

Anna laid in bed wishing sleep would overtake her. It didn't help that the smile on her face wouldn't go away. Anna could not believe that she had crawled up to men, perfect strangers, and licked their genitals as her way of greeting. She felt like little, meek Anna had found her calling in life, that she had blossomed into a "New Anna" over the weekend. She was already planning a return trip as soon as possible.

Anna did go to work the next day surviving on five hours sleep, and in that time the meek Anna returned. She went to work enclosed in the shell of her life. She sat at a computer for eight hours entering customer orders from mail orders. She was once offered a job in customer service, but since she would have to talk to real, live customers, she turned it down. Conversing with strangers was not her forte. She knew the other women at the company called her Little Miss Prissy behind her back and wondered what they would think if they knew she had crawled around naked with a dog collar around her neck, and had sex with a dozen nameless men that weekend.


Ed drove up in a Ferrari. Anna was impressed. She was dressed and waiting for him. He had called as promised, and they set up a date. She had bought a new dress just for the occasion. All her old clothes were much too frumpy for the "New Anna." She remembered his cock more than his face.

He was no sooner in the door then he asked, "Is your pussy still red?"

"Yes." Anna found the red iridescent coating on her pussy was impervious to soap and water.

"Show me." She lifted her skirt and lowered her black, lace panties exposing her still red pussy. "Take your panties off. You don't wear any when you are with me." She obeyed.

The car was low slung, and the top was down. On the center console between the seats was a tightly rolled up newspaper, which made it obvious that he knew about the care and training of a puppy. "Lift your skirt so I can see your pussy while I drive," he instructed. She lifted her skirt but worried about people in other cars looking in. She looked at herself and realized her red coated hairless pussy could easily be mistaken for a thong. She relaxed a bit.

They drove to a friend's house. Ed carried the rolled up newspaper into the house. Anna promised herself to be an obedient puppy. The host, Bill, suggested drinks on the veranda. Anna never heard anyone use that expression except in movies. The house was definitely very upscale and she thought houses like that probably had verandas. After several drinks Ed said, "Show Bill and Vanessa your sparkling red pussy. She hesitated just for a moment and remembered the "New Anna" better be obedient. She raised her skirt. "No," Ed said, "Take it off completely." Anna felt the blood rushing to her face, but took off her skirt. Bill and Vanessa inspected it up close, including the interior, and thought it was, " A pretty pussy." They discussed Anna's complete obedience. Bill wasn't sold that anyone would completely give over their freedom to someone else. "I'll prove it," said Ed. He turned to Anna. "Take Bill's cock out and kiss it." Anna knelt before Bill, opened his fly, pulled out his cock, and kissed it. "Now take it in your mouth and suck it," Ed added. Anna let Bill's cock slide into her mouth, and sucked as she was told to do.

"Wait a minute. That doesn't prove anything except that Anna may be a nymphomaniac. Give her a real test. Have her do something she never did before," Vanessa said.

"Anna, have you ever kissed a pussy?" Ed asked.

"No, Master." She used the title master to impress Bill and Vanessa more than anything else.

"Prove to Vanessa how obedient you are. Raise her skirt and kiss her pussy."

"Yes, Master." She went over, knelt in front of Vanessa, raised her skirt, put her arms around Vanessa's body, and kissed her mons. Anna's heart was beating a mile a minute. She did it and was quite elated. Why? she asked herself, hadn't I discovered sexual obedience years ago. Look what I have been missing. Old Anna would never have kissed another girls pussy. She would have died from embarrassment first.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.