Safe Passage - Cover

Safe Passage

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Summer is drawing to a close. April was a late arrival on the island but she was determined to have fun even if her best friend Lucy was unable to join her. There was always a chance of finding Romance and Adventure without her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Amputee   Military  

April was bored on Friday and the entire weekend ahead looked like a big bust from her point of view. The tourists had departed the island without a last look over their shoulder.

Actually, she was happy to see them go because a lot of the tension went out of the air and most people went back to acting normal and not making the tourist trade the focus of their center of gravity.

The fishing boats were still plying their trade over at the downtown pier and they sent the catch to the factory near the pier to get the fish ready for transfer to one of the mainland distribution centers for filling the orders from the mainland restaurants.

If you didn’t have a satellite dish, you could forget about pulling in any television stations because none of the mainland providers considered the island as a profitable market after the tourists were gone the season.

One of the girls that worked in the factory asked April if she wanted a job on the line cleaning the catch and icing them down for the final leg of their journey to the dinner table.

They even had a canning operation for the less popular species of fish, and they would be mixed with other ingredients to make food for pets like dogs and cats. She knew a couple of the senior citizens ate the stuff to save money and she thought it was disgusting but knew the ingredients were all edible for humans just if you weren’t the particular type with your nose in the air.

The girl’s name was Louise, and she was considered a bit of a geek by the rest of the students in their class. In fact, she loved to write and had already published a couple of Romance novels that described everything about having sex but didn’t actually say anything in the content except for innuendo and double meaning because she didn’t want to be considered a porn writer or anything like that.

She was a hopeless romantic waiting for Mister Right to come along and spent her nocturnal hours masturbating under the covers behind the closed door of her bedroom.

When she admitted her under the cover sins to April, it was all she could do to keep from laughing outright because the poor girl was so old school about the whole thing, she wanted to put her over her knees and spank her until she cried “Uncle”.

They both went down to the disreputable drinking place near the wharf to get some beers and watch the big screen television showing the mainland games almost every night. Both April and Louise drew a lot of attention from the fishermen gathered there doing the exact same thing. April knew it was because the females left on the island were in short supply and most of them were older and married with children. Still, it was nice to have the guys ogling her butt and she crossed and uncrossed her legs and fluffed her long dark hair sending out signals of availability to any interested males. Louise was totally clueless and that was probably the reason why she was ignored when the island was crawling with oversexed females from the mainland looking for available cock wherever they could find it either day or night. April talked to Tommy from the UK and fishing here because he was banned for being a “bad boy” in British waters. It was something about fishing illegally that she didn’t understand because it was so complicated. His mate was a Portuguese high school dropout from the mainland that was trying to save up money to buy his own boat. His name was Carlos, and he was as horny as a guy could get because he hadn’t had any humping action since the end of the season.

April allowed Tommy to feel her up under the tablecloth knowing she was being naughty and he would most likely expect her to put out after they left the bar.

The four of them left the bar and she explained to Louise that the “boys” were just coming over to see her collection of German beer mugs and for her to be “friendly” to Carlos because he was lonely and needed someone to talk to. Since she had more than a few beers Louise was agreeable to April’s suggestion and she sensed that her long drought of no cock was going to end this evening if things worked out the way she thought they would go on an otherwise boring night on the island.

She knew that Tommy already considered her a “sure thing” because she had already given up the secrets of her feminine folds and he had discovered her wetness down below to be a positive sign that she was interested in going “all the way” without any protest.

Louise knew that Carlos expected her to live up to her promise of their having a “good time” at their place and that she was willing to go “around the world” even though she had no idea that that actually meant. The prospect of travel was exciting to her, but she had no agenda to visit any tourist spots in any third world countries.

Right after they arrived home, they split up with April and Tommy heading to the back of the place and her collection and Louise sitting down in the kitchen with Carlos focused on her pretty ass like a homing pigeon coming in for a landing.

April showed Tommy her favorite mug and he took it out of her hand and bent her over the back of the sofa and simply lifted her dress and pulled down her knickers without permission and addressed her bare flanks with his rampant cock in firing position aimed right at her vaginal opening already soaked with her juices thanks to his probing fingers and her anticipation of getting fucked from behind.

As soon as he finished giving her a nice load of cream in her pussy, she went down on her knees and sucked him with determination because she wanted him to do her in her bum without delay. It was only minutes later that his newly stiffened dick was knocking on her rear door and she was breathing through her mouth knowing that would help him get inside her sphincter with certainty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.