Lisa Visits Sarah and Greg - Cover

Lisa Visits Sarah and Greg

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: Lisa visits Sarah and Greg, and the three of them explore the idea of being very much in love and lust with two people. (Lisa is all woman, Sarah is a pre-op transgender woman, and Greg is all man.)

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   .

Sarah and Greg had been married three months, and it still felt like a honeymoon to them, except now they went to work five days each week. However, whichever of them would come home second was usually greeted with a smile and a kiss. On some more adventurous nights, the greeting was a bit more erotic. Even though Sarah was a pre-op transgender woman, she and Greg – and anyone who met her casually – considered her fully a woman. At this point, only a small handful of people knew Sarah's secret, but all of them treated her like the woman she felt she was.

During the three months since the honeymoon trip to Hawaii, they had kept in touch with some of the new friends they made there. Robert and Nancy, the other newlywed couple who had also been on their honeymoon, were doing fine, settling into their new apartment in Manhattan. Lisa, the woman they met at the swinger's party and with whom they enjoyed a menage a trois, was also doing incredibly well for herself. She seemed very happy with her husband, Mark. They both enjoyed the swinger's lifestyle, but loved each other very much. Every two weeks, Sarah and Greg talked to Lisa on the phone or through a video chat. They seemed to alternate who called whom, which was nice, because neither wanted to feel he or she was imposing on the other. Since the phone calls usually lasted more than hour, the newlyweds and Lisa got to know each other much better. The attraction which started mostly as physical was developing into a deeper emotional connection.


VISIT 1

One fine Wednesday evening in the autumn after the honeymoon, Greg came home second and was met with the smile and kiss from his beautiful bride. However, she seemed a bit more excited than usual. Any thought that Greg had of her being just extra happy to see her "stud muffin" was soon shattered.

Almost bouncing, Sarah, with great enthusiasm, announced, "Guess what?"

Greg took a wild guess, "You are extra happy to see me, because I am the greatest thing since sliced bread."

Sarah lost some of her excitement, and in an 'of course' tone of voice, she replied, "You are the greatest thing since sliced bread," and then back to her original excitement, "but that's not why I'm so excited." She paused for effect and to see if Greg was going to guess anymore. She sensed he was not, so she blurted out, "Lisa's going to be here tomorrow, and she's staying until Sunday."

The thought made Greg smile. Although the last time they shared a lot of time together led him to a crisis, which Sarah helped him work through. As he put his work stuff down, he said "Excellent. I look forward to the three of us spending time together." His enthusiasm was not quite as bubbly as Sarah's because he was tired. But she had enough for the two of them.

Sarah hugged him, kissed him, and hugged him again. Then she danced off into the kitchen. Greg walked into the kitchen after his bride. She was at the stove stirring something in a pot, and he leaned against the entry way.

Greg spoke, "I thought Lisa wasn't going to be here for another two weeks."

"I know. But she called shortly after I got home and said that there was a need for her to be here sooner." Sarah was still bubbling with excitement.

"Do we need to talk about anything with her coming here?"

Sarah put the stirring spoon down and looked at him. She became more serious when she asked, "How do you feel about her coming to visit?"

"I feel good. I don't think I will melt down like last time."

"And if you feel it coming on?" she prompted him.

"We will talk it out. I won't act it out." Greg's reply made her smile.

She walked over and kissed him long and hard. "I love you so much." Then poking his chest with her finger, she added, "Don't you forget it, buster."

"Yes, ma'am." Greg looked down with half-mock shame. He then picked his head up and asked, "Any thoughts about what we will do to entertain her when she's here?"

"No firm thoughts. She is in meetings all day Friday and on Saturday afternoon. Her plane leaves Sunday mid-day."

"Are we picking her up from the airport, or will she have a car?"

"She'll have a rental car, so she will meet us here around 7 tomorrow night."

"And finally, what are the sleeping arrangements? Are we replaying the last time?"

"She said that she wants to have 'fun' with us again. She is open to whatever happens, however tame or wild as seems appropriate."

"Now if she is sharing our bed tomorrow night, will we be able to control ourselves? She does have meetings all the next day. She probably shouldn't be tired during those."

"I've thought about that. Some options: she sleeps on the couch the first night, or we sleep on the couch the first night, or we have sex several times between now and then so that we are less in the mood when she is here the first night, or we take a sleep aid so that we fall asleep quickly on her first night."

"Option three is sounding pretty good right now."

"However, it might hamper our performance on the second night."

"Has it ever?" he asked.

"Not so far," she replied with a wink.

"By the way," Greg started asking, "how are we working with Mark needing to be a part of it. He's not coming with her, is he?"

"No, he's not. The plan is that he'll listen in on us when the three of us are playing."

This seemed acceptable to Greg, although it would not be his preference. He would just as soon keep Mark out of it, but Lisa was his wife, so he understood – to some extent; Greg could not imagine being okay with Sarah having a fling with another couple.

The two young lovers then started talking about their respective days, and when dinner was ready, they had a simple and elegant meal for two. When dinner ended, he cleaned up while she sat in the other room thinking about the fun they will have over the weekend. Her imagination got the better of her, and by the time Greg was finished in the kitchen, Sarah was rubbing a bulge under her skirt. One foot was on the floor, and the other foot was on the couch beside her – her legs slightly spread.

He noticed and guessed, "I see you were thinking about this weekend." She nodded and looked demure. "I think I can help with that." She smiled and spread her arms out, inviting him to join her.

Greg came over to the couch, leaned over, and kissed his wife. He straightened her leg on the couch to make room for himself. He then put his knee on the couch in between her thighs and positioned himself over her, supporting his weight with his hands on the couch. He lowered himself down until his presently smaller bulge pressed into hers, and his chest pressed into her chest.

With him over her, they kissed again, sliding their tongues into each others mouth. He could still taste her dinner on her breath, but he didn't mind. Soon their heads were tilted as they traded off whose tongue penetrated past the others lips.

As they kissed, she sat up more, until they were both on their knees on the couch. Then she slowly leaned forward, pushing him onto his back. He quickly shifted his legs, and before long, he was lying on his back on the couch, and she was on top of him.

She unbuttoned his shirt exposing his chest and abdomen. She sat up and let her fingertips run lazily over his skin, with a few extra moments at his nipples. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed his wife's touch. As she ran her fingertips over his skin, she pressed her bulging cock into his, moving her hips slightly to excite them both.

Greg felt the need to feel her fingers elsewhere, so he reached down and unbuckled his belt. When done, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. With only a thin piece of cloth now separating his cock from her, she reached down and massaged it, feeling the bulging veins through the thin bit of cotton.

Greg reached up and played with her beautiful breasts for a moment or two before unbuttoning her blouse. Soon she had her blouse hanging open and loosely down from her shoulders. Greg expertly unclasped her bra, which then hung just below her blouse. He moved his hands into position and experienced the thrill of feeling his wife's breasts. He ran his fingers over them, making sure his thumbs rubbed against her tits. She took a deep breath. This inflamed her ardor more, causing her to rub his bulge a little harder.

He played for another minute before she pulled back and stepped off of the couch. She then pulled his pants and underwear off, leaving his cock springing into the open air. She then knelt between his legs, leaned over, and sucked his cock into her mouth.

She resisted sucking it in all the way. It seemed too soon to deep throat it, so with half his cock in her mouth she let her tongue do most of the work. With over a year of pleasing him, she knew just how to dance her tongue over his shaft and head. Greg took several quick breaths as Sarah made him feel really good. She enjoyed the feel of his cock in her mouth as she reached up and stroked the exposed part of his shaft with her hand.

With her hand in place, she pumped his cock while moving her lips and tongue from mid-shaft to glans and back. Her head rotated back and forth as she sucked and released, stimulating all parts of his cock. Greg's head was leaning back, his eyes were closed, and his hands were on the back of his wife's head – not for forcing his wife to a certain depth or at a particular pace, but her current position denied him the closeness which he so enjoyed with making love to her. This touch, the simple sensation of feeling her hair when she went down on him added a little bit of the closeness back. Sarah also found a little extra something with his hands on her head which made her enjoy the sucking a little bit more. In short, they were both having a lot of fun.

Greg moaned softly.

As his breathing shortened and his cock felt fully swelled in her mouth, she knew he would cum soon. She then pulled off his cock, but still held it with her hand. The saliva dried quickly in the air, but not completely before she plunged her mouth over the cock. She took in half his shaft before pulling off again.

She built up a little saliva in her mouth and went down again. Licking as she went, she moistened the shaft more before pulling off. She looked up and Greg, but couldn't see his face since his head was tilted back. She had been with him enough to imagine accurately his facial expression when she sucked his cock and when she pulled off.

She teased him a few more times, sucking in a little bit more each time. Then on her last withdrawal, she noticed that touch of pre-cum at the tip. She knew he was quite ready. She leaned over and licked the tip of his cock, lubricating her tongue with his natural lubrication. She smear this drop over the head slowly, so as not to bring him off quite yet. The next drop appeared, and she repeated the spreading of the drop. Greg's moans got louder.

When the third drop appeared, she felt she had enough saliva to slicken his entire shaft. She moved her mouth slowly over the shaft, knowing he was on the verge of shooting his load. But she knew her husband and how to keep his cock under her spell. She continued descending over his cock, flattening the back of her tongue, opening up her throat. When his glans was in her throat she performed the coup de grace and swallowed. That's all he needed in his current state to shoot a big load of cum, which Sarah expertly swallowed. She continued until his throbbing stopped and she needed to breathe. As she pulled her mouth back, she sucked whatever cum leaked out of the tip.

When she was off, she looked up and Greg's head was still tilted back. He picked it up, and she finally saw the wide smile on his face.

"My god, that felt incredible!" he exclaimed. "I don't know if you did anything different that time, but it sure felt like your best work!"

Sarah smiled, ignoring the reference to her work being blow jobs; she knew what he meant. She stood up and straddled his legs, his shrinking cock rubbing against her bulging cock. She leaned over, kissed him, and said, "It felt great because you love me." She paused and then added, "and because I know how to make you feel great."

She smiled like she could control him completely if she so chose, but knew that she never would since one of the special things about their relationship was how well they respected each other. She felt that they did a really good job trading off who was controlling the play – she directed, then he, and then mutual direction. She leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips. He responded in kind.

Greg reached down to stroke her cock, but she stopped his hand and said, "Not now, I will call upon you when it is time." She smiled like the randy minx she was. He smiled knowing that he was going to really enjoy it later, but was still basking in the feeling she just gave him.

She dismounted him, and they curled up together on the couch, watched a little television, and snuggled. Neither was really paying any attention to what was on, as they both were fantasizing about later that evening, when his services would be needed, and over the weekend when Lisa would join them.

After about an hour, Sarah felt a gentle push on her back as his cock swelled slightly. She knew he was probably ready to return the favor.

When the show ended, she stood and announced, "Honey, here is what I want from you tonight." Greg was very attentive. "I would like you to get clean first – completely clean." Greg knew she meant inside and out. "Then I will join you after you've been in the shower about ten minutes."

"Sounds good to me." He hopped off the couch and went quickly into the bathroom. She straightened up some around the apartment listening for the shower to start. When she heard it start, she stripped and now straightened up some in the nude, taking an occasional ten second break to stroke herself. She knew the shades were quite open and although not many people could see her, there were a few places from which a peeping tom could watch. The thought excited her, now that she knew that she and her husband had an exhibitionist streak in them. She smiled as she thought back to before meeting Greg and how uncomfortable she was with who she was and how much she hid her secret and compared this feeling to how freeing Greg's love has been. Although she still hides the fact of her having been born in the wrong body to almost everyone, with Greg and in their home, she felt completely safe. She glowed with happiness at this feeling. After more than a quarter century of not feeling safe, she still did not take this new feeling for granted and enjoyed it to the hilt while she could.

Her thoughts then turned to Greg in the shower, and she entered into the bathroom to join him. He was rinsing his hair as she entered, his eyes closed to prevent the sting of the suds. With him temporarily blind, she pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower. To steady herself and for other reasons, she put a hand on Greg. His heart raced a little with the renewed contact. He quickly cleared the soap from his eyes, and upon seeing his beautiful bride put his arms around her, pulled her closer, and kissed her.

They kissed under the stream of water. Water ran down their bodies as they embraced. After a few moments, he pulled back and asked, "How would you like to be serviced, m' lady." He attempted (reasonably well) a hand flourish and bow, as if he were addressing a queen.

She smiled and replied, "On your knees, Sir Greg."

"Your wish is my command," he said affecting a slight modern, educated, British accent. He descended to his knees finding himself, not unexpectedly, with his mouth inches from her slightly erect cock. Without waiting any further instruction, he reached up and slowly stroked her cock, and his tongue licked across the tip. He slowly stroked her as he suck a little more into his mouth. As her glans felt the warmth of his mouth, she took a deep breath and put one hand on the wall and one on the top of his head to steady herself.

Greg proceeded to suck on her cock in a way that he knew she liked. He also had over a year of learning what she did and did not like. To get her very hard, he moved his mouth and tongue to cover half the shaft and then only the tip. As he moved his head back and forth, he tilted his head to the left for a few intakes and releases, and then to the right for a few cycles. He had practiced not to become too predictable with which way his head pivoted.

The water streamed down their naked bodies as he fellated her. With one hand still stroking the lower part of her shaft and his mouth playing with the upper part, his other hand moved up and played with her testicles and ass hole. He gently massage her balls, as his middle finger worked its way into her ass. Soon he was playing with her sack less so as to be able to get his long finger all the way into her. He massaged her prostate as he sucked firmly on her cock. She knew she would cum soon at this rate.

He kept working on her, feeling her rock hard cock against his lips and tongue while bringing her closer to orgasm. Then she pulled her hips back, removing her cock from his mouth. Greg was disappointed, until she put a hand on his arm and said, "I want you standing, facing the wall," she pointed to the side shower wall, "and leaning against it." He did.

With his legs spread, she stepped between his feet, positioned her cock at his back hole. She reached over to some lubricant they keep in the shower for just such occasions, applied a little to his hole, and then pushed her cock in. With the water washing away some of the lubricant, her cock felt a little resistance, but not enough to stop her. She pushed her cock all the way into his ass. He gasped a little as it entered, but enjoyed the feeling all the way in.

Once her hips were flush against his ass, she pulled back slowly, until the corona reached his sphincter, and then she pushed back in. The first re-penetration was slow to give him a chance to brace himself (they were in a slick shower), but she quickly increased her speed. Within two minutes of her fucking his ass, she lost control of her cock and shot her load deep inside him. She felt her cum shoot out and surround her own cock, adding a slicker surface, making her fucking easier. After a few more hip thrusts, her throbbing stopped, and she withdrew.

As she withdrew, she put a hand under his ass to catch the cum trail which dripped out. When she was out she turned Greg so he could watch her lick the cum off her hand. She then knelt and motioned for her husband to feed her cum back to her. He then stood over her, and relaxed his anal muscles allowing her cum to drip out of his ass. She licked up what she could, allowing her tongue to penetrate his ass to search of more. When she lapped up what she could, she stopped. Greg turned and helped her up.

With still some of her cum in her mouth, she kissed him passionately, allowing him to taste her. The kept this up for a minute or two, before they broke off and finished getting clean.

When the shower ended, they dried off, climbed into bed and snuggled, both satisfied with each other. As usual, they slept quite soundly until morning.

Thursday arrived and Sarah, excited about Lisa arriving that evening, bounced out of bed as soon as the alarm went off. Greg was excited too but not quite as bouncy that early in the morning – actually, he was never as bouncy as Sarah. However, despite the anticipation, the two managed to make it to work on time and get through the day.

After work, Sarah got home first, and Greg arrived shortly after. Sarah was cleaning the kitchen when he entered. "Hey," he said as walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Greg. Lisa called me from the airport and left a message that she should be here by 6:30 – in about fifteen minutes."

"She called me, too." Greg then tried to figure out what he needed to do, but the apartment looked cleaner than it ever had before. And yet, Sarah was still moving around trying to make it cleaner. He walked over and took his wife into his arms, kissed her, and told her, "Relax, the place looks great."

Sarah took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She closed her eyes for about a minute while counting in her head slowly to ten. When she opened them, Greg was standing there smiling at her. She relaxed.

He let go, and walking hand-in-hand, they went to the couch to sit and to relax a little. Greg told her about his day with as many boring details as he could stand to tell. This had the soporific effect he wanted. She was very calm when there was a knock at the door.

All the relaxation left in a moment as Sarah sprang up and ran to the door. Greg was half way there when Sarah opened the door and greeted a very tired Lisa. Lisa stepped into the apartment and kissed Sarah hello. By then Greg was there, and they greeted each other with a kiss. Greg took her suitcases from her and took them to the bedroom. He returned to the living room to find the two ladies sitting on the couch chatting.

Greg sat in a chair across from the couch, and the three of them chatted like old friends they were. After about twenty minutes of the quick catching up, Greg changed the subject, "Lisa, are you hungry?"

"Quite," she replied.

"Well," he explained, "we figured that tomorrow would be a nicer meal, and today we are keeping it simple – leftovers."

"That sounds great!" Lisa smiled, appreciating anything she did not have to do at the moment.

Greg went into the kitchen, took out some leftovers and prepared three plates for the group. After about ten minutes, he returned to the living room with plates. "Lisa, what would you like to drink?"

"Water is fine," she said, unsure of whether it was rude to ask for a list of what was available.

He looked at his wife, and she responded, "The usual."

Greg returned with water for everyone. They then ate a casual meal in a casual setting, saving the dinner table for tomorrow.

After dinner was over, Lisa called her husband, Mark, to let him know that she arrived safely. Sarah and Greg were not necessarily expecting anything adventurous this night, but knew there wouldn't be anything when they heard Lisa tell Mark, "I'll call you tomorrow."

After the call, the three sat and talked for another half hour. When it was apparent that Lisa's adrenaline from getting there was losing the battle with exhaustion, Sarah recommended that Lisa go ahead and get ready for bed.

Lisa smiled and thanked Sarah and Greg. She then went into the bathroom. After about ten minutes, Greg and Sarah heard the shower start. Greg realized that the guest towels were not in the bathroom, so he fetched them. Although the three of them had been very intimate and they had talked several times since then, he was still not sure if anything had changed. He knocked on the door.

"Come in," Lisa called out.

Greg entered and glanced quickly at Lisa in the shower through the clear shower curtain; she was as attractive naked as he had remembered. He then looked down and said, "Just bringing you towels."

"Thanks, Greg. And don't act all demure on me now." Lisa looked at him, facing him straight on, not ashamed of being naked in front of him. Greg relaxed.

Not as shyly, Greg replied, "Just holler if you need anything else."

"Sure thing," and Lisa went back to getting clean.

Greg left and let Sarah know about her unashamed nakedness. Sarah relaxed, too.

After the shower, Lisa emerged wearing a towel on her head and one around her torso, being held up by her breasts. She announced that the bathroom was free. She then came into the living room, dressed still in towels and sat down. The towel on her torso did not cover much below the waist as she sat.

Sarah said, "I'm glad you are still comfortable around us."

"Of course. The shower perked me up. Although, I do need to get up early tomorrow for meetings all day. But I am sorry for how sluggish I was when I arrived. I'm still very tired, but slightly alert at the moment."

They talked some more, and after a few minutes, Greg leaned back, looked at Lisa, and said, "Ever since I met you, I kept thinking that you looked like someone famous. I think I finally figured it out."

"and ... who is it?" Lisa asked.

"A young Jill St. John," Greg answered. This had been gnawing at him for five months. He felt a huge sense of relief now that he had figured it out.

Lisa laughed and replied, "You should have said something sooner. You are not the first person to tell me that." Greg laughed.

The three of them talked for another ten minutes or so until Lisa started yawning. So Greg asked, "How do you want to work the sleeping arrangements? We have several options depending on your mood and wants."

Lisa thought for a moment and said, "This is my first sleep over without Mark since I've been married, so this is also a little new to me." She thought a moment more. "I was picturing the three of us sleeping in the same bed tonight, but please, no sex tonight." Sarah and Greg nodded in agreement. "I'm still hoping that we can be more adventurous tomorrow night." All three smiled at the prospect. "As we talked about on the phone, Mark is okay with it as long as I call him and let him listen. Actually, he first suggested we video it, but I talked him down to listening to it." The newlyweds were glad of that, because neither wanted a recording of something so private. They didn't mind people watching, but they would rather there not be anything so permanent as a video.

Sarah commented, "All of this sounds good to us. How about you pick a part of the bed on which to sleep, and we will sleep in what ever position works best."

"Thank you," Lisa smiled. She then got up and finished getting ready for bed, and crawled into the middle of the bed. By the time the other two were ready, she was sound asleep, and fortunately, not snoring.

Greg crawled onto his side of the bed and Sarah onto her side, and the three of them slept surprisingly well considering the newness of this arrangement.

When the alarm went off that Friday morning, all three woke up feeling reasonably well rested.

They worked through a new routine getting ready for work, only bumping into each other a few times in the process. Sarah gave Lisa a key to the apartment, in case she needed to get in during the day or got home before she or Greg got there. Eventually all three made it out of the apartment ready for a long day of work.

At the end of the day, Greg was the first one home. After about five minutes, he heard the key in the lock and went over to surprise his wife by opening the door before she could unlock it herself. He was the one who was surprised, since it was Lisa. Because he so used to Sarah using the key, he momentarily forgot about their guest.

She was surprised as well when the door opened as quickly as it did, but she greeted Greg with a kiss, walked in, and flopped on the couch like it was also her place. Greg was okay with that. About ten minutes later, Sarah came home to find Greg massaging Lisa's feet. When she saw this, she walked quickly over to the couch, kicked her shoes off and put her feet on Greg's lap saying, "I'm next."

Greg leaned over, and he and his wife kissed. Greg went back to massaging Lisa's feet.

Lisa almost purred, "Sarah, Greg's hands are magical."

"Don't I know it," she replied.

Greg did not mind massaging the ladies' feet, but wished his feet were not so ticklish, because his feet were tired, too. After a few more minutes, Greg switched from Lisa's to Sarah's feet. When Sarah was as relaxed as Lisa, he stopped and leaned back on the cushion. "Ladies," Greg began, "if you two will excuse me. It is my turn to cook dinner." With that he left them lounging on the couch and we went off to make dinner. Given that he had done some preparation the night before, dinner was ready and served within 45 minutes.

They sat down to eat, and he started off the conversation with "Ladies," he began, "how was your day?"

Both women told him about their day. It sounded very similar to his. Meeting ... e-mail ... meeting ... putting out a proverbial fire ... meeting ... Greg interjected the tidbits about his own day during their monologs.

After dinner, Sarah prepared dessert, and Lisa just enjoyed being spoiled. After dessert, Sarah and Lisa cleaned up while Greg lounged on the couch. As he was very tired, he started to nod off. However he was awakened when he felt the warm lips of two beautiful women kissing his cheeks. He opened his eyes to find them smiling at him.

Sarah told him, "If you're tired, why don't you just get ready for bed and go to sleep."

Greg, "Bed, sure, but sleep, I don't think so." He then reached up grabbed Sarah and pulled her on top of him. He felt himself reawakening as they kissed.

After about fifteen seconds, Sarah pushed herself off Greg's chest, arching her back. She looked at Lisa and said, "I think you're missing out here." Then she nodded with her head for Lisa to approach. Lisa did, and Sarah met her with an equally sensuous kiss. Then the two ladies looked down at Greg and Lisa leaned over and gave him the same touch as she gave Sarah.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.