The Wish - Cover

The Wish

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: Two friends are having coffee and one mentions an advert dealing with 'wishes', spend so much and your wish comes true. Secretly one decides to contact the site, with pleasing results - read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   .

The two friends were having a coffee, a ritual that had been in place since they both retired from the workforce. "You know mate" said Trevor who was just a few months older than his companion. "It amazes me how people can fall for this sort of rubbish".

"What rubbish is that", Harry replied.

"These fortune telling advertisement", Trevor replied. "This one for example says 'Your wish is guaranteed, just a small cost of ten dollars and what you have wanted will be yours within twenty-four hours".

"I notice there is a cost factor", Harry said as he ordered another coffee. "Does it say money refunded if no satisfaction is met?" he asked. Trevor shook his head and was silent for a few moments as like his companion he ordered another coffee. "It says that as what it says is an absolute, there is no refund".

"Rubbish", Harry smilingly replied. "There is no such thing, these advert are to encourage desperate people to part with their finances in the hope of finding that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A utopia that doesn't exist", Trevor was silent for a moment and then asked. "If you were one of those desperate people mate what would you wish for?" Harry put down his finished cup. "My wish would be to find a heavy breasted slut; a woman with a nice sized bum that would accommodate a raging cock, a forest between her legs. I hate women who shave and one whose vocabulary was made up of 'fucks', 'cocks' and 'cunts'. That would be my wish", he concluded. Trevor smiled as he closed the paper. "I'm not surprised", he said as they departed. "You have always fancied the rough type. You were not one who was fussy. I remember those two birds we picked up some months ago, both were unattractive but you were happy to push the ugliest one's head down onto your cock and just grinned as she sucked you dry".

No further comment was made about the advert but Harry was without a companion, he was getting fed up with the women who he found in the yellow pages and to have a woman who would fulfil his dreams was his heart's desire. He smiled to himself as he checked through the 'web' for 'fortune tellers', seeking the one who had advertised and it wasn't long before the same advert that Trevor had mention came on the computer. 'I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite', he muttered. 'However, what they want is not much and because I have a totally different account for my 'adventures' in another bank and with very limited resources, I'm not taking a risk for a financial scam'.

His enquiry received a recording reply. It asked what his wish was and because it was a computer reply there were no gasps of disapproval. It asked for his finances, which he expected and then the computer informed him that his wish would bear fruit in the stated time of twenty-four hours' – "Crap!" was his remark as he closed the website. Generally he would tell his mate Trevor about any new adventure, what it was like and what was done and occasionally Trevor would join him and between them would fuck the woman off the planet or for one to enjoy her mouth while the other serviced her backside. However, this time he didn't because he had already told his mate that what was in the paper was rubbish; this was one adventure that was going to be totally private.

There was no destination given as to where this wish would occur, only a time for its fulfilment, but seriously Harry wasn't checking ever minute, in fact he had put it well back on the back burner of his thoughts and was just sitting having a coffee when his thoughts were interrupted by a woman's voice. "Would you buy me a coffee?" As he studied her, the words of his wish flooded back for she was 'heavy breasted and on first observation had a large bottom, another of his 'pointers' for his interest in women. "Sure, but say I give you the money and a coffee if you would suck me off". For several seconds the woman stood in silence but one could almost witness her thoughts by the expression on her face. "How much money", she asked as she sat down.

There was no hesitation on his part as he said twenty dollars as well as the coffee. "Fuck why not", she replied with a smile. "But where for I don't think the management would be too happy for me to drop my panties and you to ram your cock up my cunt just where we are". Harry just smiled and began to wonder if this woman was the answer to his wish. "I have the keys to one of the council properties that an organization I'm a member of uses", he said. "After the coffee we could go there, it isn't far". The women nodded her head and after the coffees were finished, he stood up and she quickly latched onto him. Nothing was said till he unlocked the door of the building and ushered her into a small side room. "There is no bed", he said as he undid his trousers. "Drop your panties and bend over. It will be 'doggie' style; I gather you are familiar with that position".

"My bum or my cunt", she said as both those articles of his interest became level with his cock. "I like women with a hairy cunt and yours is hairy so it is your cunt", with that he thrust and immediately she began to rock to accommodate his ravishing and only slight grunts came from her as his cock slid in and out of that accommodating crack. He had no intention of pulling out but when his balls exploded not a fraction of cock was visible. "Fuck that was nice", he said as he flopped his now limp and cum stained cock over her bottom. She straightened up, adjusting her blouse and replacing the tit that he had bared and mauled. He handed her the agreed amount and then said. "I'm free for the rest of the day, if you have nothing else on would you like to accompany me? We could go down to the beach, or up into the hills, there are some nice eating places there or just have a drive through the state park which is about an hour and a bit out of town". She put the note in her pocket. "I gather somewhere along the line I would have to accommodate that cock again?" she said with a laugh. He just smiled.

They walked the beach, enjoying the lapping of the water and the sand between their toes. They visited an array of eating houses in the hills and indulged themselves with the array of cakes on display, washed down with piping hot beverage. It was late when they reached the state park and by the time they reached the waterfall, long shadows of the approaching evening were become very evident. "I was hoping to show you the cave at the foot of the falls", he said as he stood behind her, massaging those large and sagging tits. She gave off slight murmurs of contentment but when he lifted her skirt and pushed her panties down, enough to invade that ample forest at her thigh and slip his fingers into her cunt, she began to pant and push herself against that invading finger. "If we got down to where the falls thunder into the pond and where the cave is we could fuck. Unfortunately it would be a quickie otherwise it will be dark and I don't have a torch to follow the track back to the car".

"Then I will just suck you dry here", she said as she turned around and sank to be level with the item of her interest. She pulled down his trousers and licked the head of his throbbing cock before slowly making it disappear into her willing mouth. Being sucked off was one of his favourite sexual adventures and as her mouth performed its magic, he held her head, dragging it into his groin and uttered murmurs of contentment as the muscles of her mouth almost made his teeth rattle. However, as his balls exploded, he had her head buried into his groin and held her till she has sucked every drop from his swollen balls. "Fuck that was nice", he said as he released her. She fell back, her face crimson but with cum and saliva seeping from her mouth, managed to gargle. "You ... you emptied a bucket load. I'll be spitting cum for a week". He laughed as he gave her a handkerchief, which she accepted to wipe her mouth.

It was almost dark when he reached his vehicle. "What are your plans for tonight?" he asked her as he started the vehicle. She was silent for a few seconds and then muttered. "I'll try and get a night's accommodation at a cheap hotel or maybe one of the charities. I was married but that fell apart and we only rented and that now was too high".

"Yes renting is now not cheap", he said "The old lower income housing that used to exist is now unavailable for the government has placed that sort of accommodation into the hands of private investors, and they work on profit not on community interests. I have an idea; we are in the country say we book into a motel for the night and fuck each other till dawn". She almost chocked on her giggle and it was a good couple of minutes before she replied. "The motel and the mentioned activities have my absolute agreement".

The motel room was Spartan but clean. It even had a tea and coffee facility plus a couple of biscuits, however, it wasn't the tea or coffee he and for that matter she were interested in. "Fuck you are one attractive woman", he said as she came out of the bathroom, stark naked. "I love heavy breasted women, especially those that have a forest at their groin. I don't like women who shave their cunts".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.