Maureen's Long Tongue - Cover

Maureen's Long Tongue

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Not a widow and not unmarried, the lonely Maureen finds employment at a factory that subjects all female employees to activities of a carnal nature. She even progresses to the age-old trade of bartering flesh for coins. However, there is a happy ending.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   .

All of the Murphy's had an obvious thing in common in that they all had the reddest hair imaginable. Maureen was certainly no exception to that visible thread of identity possessed by the Murphy clan. However, there was another genetic commonality that was less apparent and that was the fact that the entire family had uncommonly long tongues with pointed tips. They all were pretty much aware of this unusually rare trait but seldom drew attention to it because it might cause them to be vilified for being spawn of the devil, a personage who was much on the mind of the notoriously superstitious inhabitants of the region.

Maureen was an uncommonly pretty girl and grew up to be an attractive woman even after losing three children in childbirth. Her husband Donald was so sad that he ran away to the docks by the bay and joined the crew of the first rust-bucket ship bound for South America. He sailed out of the harbor and never once looked back. Despite her beauty and startling figure that made her look like a girl of twenty even though she was a full ten years older, Maureen found it difficult to find many friends either male or female and her family preferred her absence because they all thought she was a source of bad luck.

In a family of long-tongued Murphy's, Maureen's tongue was arguably the longest tongue of all. When she laughed and opened her mouth, it could be seen flicking this way and that like a coiled snake ready to do damage to anyone foolish enough to come within reaching room. She made a point of keeping her beautiful lips shut tight and only spoke when spoken to. That in itself was quite unusual in a land where women's lips were looser than a goose's behind.

In the past three years, the crops in the rural areas were all fearsomely shriveled and tasteless due to lack of rain. Eventually, the young people with thoughts of having fun and beginning families started to wander away to regions that had bumper crops and puddles they could splash in if they were of such a mind. Maureen elected to stay put on the off chance that her distraught spouse might return some day to try and impregnate her one more time. Since he had been away close to two years now, she was getting somewhat desperate to exercise her female parts or any other part of her body that might be of interest to a member of the opposite sex. Maureen found herself flirting and suggestively showing her legs to total strangers in hope they might want a tumble.

She moved into the residence hall above the tavern with several other unattached females of dubious lineage who serviced the transient population of laborers and temporarily assigned military persons sent to keep the peace. The other sensuous residents were of a lazy nature more inclined to earn their living on their back and not with their hands or their brain. She considered that possibility but it made her laugh to think about stranger's things roaming about inside her private garden like thieves in the night. Maureen knew she was much too shy and lacking in experience to follow that profession with any degree of success. It seemed a sin for her to accept coins for something that she looked forward to with great enthusiasm and willingness.

The tavern owner's brother owned a factory that produced hand woven products designed and made by the residents of the region and he allowed he could use a "cleaning" person since she had no talents in either weaving or in art. Maureen had been cleaning all her life and felt she had more than enough experience to handle that position.

The brother's name was Reginald and he was a stocky man with excessive girth and a face that held a dual set of chins. All of the females working at Reginald's factory were mature creatures and most were attractive in either facial features or trimness of figure and in some cases like Maureen they were both equally appealing. The owner had a wife with a strident voice and a habit of using a switch on any female employee who displeased her. She seemed more agile in chastising the female employees who had recently come under her husband's supervision in the privacy of his sound-proofed office. At first, Maureen thought it was a prank about the spanking, but then she realized the older woman was quite serious and she tried to stay out of the older woman's way to avoid any damage to her posterior.

The other women told Maureen that the boss was a terrible womanizer and that he preferred to do it standing up with the female bent over in front of him like some animal on the farm. The talk of "bending over" and "doing it" was enough to make Maureen's pussy start to leak with unremitted naughtiness and she wondered if she would be one of the employees forced to submit to the boss's "bending over" demands in the near future. In all honesty, she found the picture in her mind was not altogether fearful but more anticipatory in nature. The only time she could remember having to take it in that position was when the rector told her the silly story about his cock being the light and that he had to chase the devil from her hindquarters to help keep her pure enough to remain in the choir. It was so ridiculous she was tempted to laugh out loud but she allowed him entry to her back door just to see if he was determined enough to stretch her tight hole open. He constantly pestered her after that to grant him a repeat performance but she fell back on the excuse that she was a married woman and not inclined to incur the wrath of divine providence.

The youngest son of the owner was a handsome devil of a lad called Aloysius who spent an inordinate amount of time feeling up the female employees when his parents were not looking. He was but a scant eighteen and one of the weavers who was a widow with two children told her,

"That Al, he has a horse of a cock, he does, and he has no sense of shyness about using it in places he shouldn't."

The thought of the young boy's cock in one of her openings was enough to induce her to sustaining a night of tossing and turning in her lonely bed listening to the other females all conducting business of a less sensitive a nature.

It just so happened the next day that she was on her hands and knees polishing the stone floors with lots of energy and totally unaware of how much her rump was swaying. She presented a tempting target for the young man with the horse cock who was much in need of temporary lodging with a degrading intent.

Maureen's skirts went up, her knickers went down and Aloysius sighed with some degree of relief as he buried his horse cock in Maureen slit. She was thankful he did not aim for her quivering brown eye because his thick girth stretched her formerly married slit to its maximum flexibility. A few of the other employees craned their necks to watch her "take it" down on the floor with a certain amount of jealousy because the young master was quite the favorite with the women. She could have thrown him off her back but Maureen was not in the "refusing male attentions" mood and in fact was already experiencing a long overdue orgasm that brought smiles to the knowing females in attendance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.