Catseyes - Cover

Catseyes

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: They were created during the war. They were stronger and faster and used in the hardest battles. Now the war was over and out of ten thousand only fifty were left. Times are changing and passing and finally Tiger has found a mate and more of his people.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

We were designed forty years ago, engineered. They called us catseyes because of our cat slit eyes. Besides the eyes that let us see in almost total darkness our muscles were more than twice as dense and our reactions twice as fast. There were also retractable claws but other than that we looked like normal humans ... Except we tended to regenerate and maintained the look of youth.

Ten thousand of us were created and trained. We were the front line soldiers, the shock troops. They had many names for us but after the last batch was hatched a strike destroyed the lab and the DNA plans were lost. Out of ten thousand only a few handful survived. Our DNA was dominate so any girl we got pregnant would have a catseye child.

I was one of the first hatched and had earned a reputation long before the war ended. I had earned promotions the hard way and few senior officers in fleet doubted it. It has been over twenty years since the war ended. There were only three catseyes on the ship; me, Dillon and his mate Tasha. She was young, only twenty but held a pilot rating.

I went through the tube first with a blanket of fog designed to kill laser beams and distort thermal scans. I planted the override and hit the hatch access before tossing a stun grenade into the airlock. I slipped the slim tinted eyeglasses off and into an arm sheath before moving into the airlock. I opened the inner hatch as I pulled both elegant plasma pistols.

When I moved it was quick, much faster than a human. Both pistols roared as I moved into the ship corridor and killed those waiting. I headed towards the bridge as Dillon turned to head for the engineering section. Twenty men and women from the federation anti smuggling task group followed us onto the ship.

I stepped onto the bridge and shot the captain as he raised a pistol. The bridge went quiet as the six men and women looked at me with white faces. I gestured and two men moved around me to secure the ship's crew. I turned and began searching the ship. I overrode the access on a large cabin and let it open as I stood to the side.

Plasma bolts exploded against the corridor wall from shots fired through the opening hatch. I slid in fast and fired twice to kill the two guards standing with modern assault rifles. In one corner was another man and a girl in her teens. My sense of smell awoke something that almost screamed in my brain.

I moved towards the man and he shoved the girl towards me as he tried to pull a weapon. I caught her shoulder easily as my other weapon lifted and the merchant froze. I gestured and he dropped the weapon before going to his knees. I glanced at the girl and froze as my green eyes locked with her green catseyes.

I tore them away and growled at the merchant, "she is your slave?"

He looked up and his eyes locked with mine before he went pale, he swallowed and nodded slowly. I smiled slightly, "one thousand credits."

He blinked and looked at the girl before nodding quickly. I kept my weapon on him as I let the girl go and pulled out a small comp and tossed it, "sign her over."

I did not tell him that as soon as the task group took custody, his credits and all his property would be stripped from him. I took my comp back and gestured, "get up and walk in front of me."

I reached for the girl's arm and pulled her close as I followed him out, "stay behind me girl."

Several men were waiting and one grinned, "a merchant and his doss. We will have fun."

I shoved the merchant and growled, "she is mine."

The man looked at me quickly and then at the girl before swallowing and nodding quickly, "sure Tiger. I did not mean to insult you."

I nodded and turned to search the other rooms, keeping the girl behind me. I met Dillon at the next corridor and he looked at me and then the girl before reaching out and tilting her head to see her eyes. He hissed and I smiled, "now Tasha will have a girlfriend."

He snorted and then laughed as he turned and headed towards the airlock. I slipped my weapons back into their holsters and put my glasses on. I glanced at the girl, "what are you called?"

She kept looking down, "Ginger master."

I stopped in the airlock to look at her and tilt her head to look into my eyes, "my name is Tiger."

She looked at me and slowly nodded. I pushed her towards the tube, "use the side rails and pull yourself across."

She looked and took a breath before diving into the tube. I followed and watched as she swam the tube smoothly and flipped before dropping out into the converted assault transport. I landed softly beside her and headed towards the inner hatch, "come Ginger."

I followed Dillon to the large bridge and smiled at the tiny woman that was the captain. She turned and grinned, "great work you two. We are already getting a list of the cargo..."

She frowned, "what did you find Tiger?"

I turned, "this is Ginger. One of ours that was a slave."

I heard Tasha gasp but watched the captain. She walked to us swiftly and reached out to tilt Ginger's face down and stare into her eyes. She looked at me and sighed, "welcome to the crew Ginger. She is your dependent Tiger."

She turned, "right. The cargo was mostly contraband weapons headed to Melborne."

I nodded, "the merchant's two bodyguards were carrying the new Mark seven assault rifles."

She walked towards the holo in the center of the bridge, "go play with catnip."

I laughed as Dillon chuckled and turned to head out. I led Ginger out and down to officer country and stopped beside my door and placed my hand on the lock plate, "computer add a new occupant."

"Place hand on the access plate to be registered and state name."

I removed my hand and looked at Ginger. She moved closer and timidly put her hand on the plate, "Ginger."

A moment later the hatch slid open and I led her in. She stood by the door and I took the glasses off before putting them in the arm sheath, "welcome home."

I sighed and headed towards the refresher and glanced back and stopped, "well?"

She moved after me but I could smell her fear. I smiled, "did the merchant use you?"

She nodded and I held out my hand, "come."

I pulled her after me and stripped her before slowly undressing. I pulled her into the shower and turned the water on. I washed her body and gritted my teeth at the bruises I found. I knew they were fresh because she would have already been healed if they were not. When I finished I washed quickly and shut the water off.

I pulled her out through the warm air dryer. She looked at me with wide eyes as I tapped a foot to show her to spread her legs. A few moments later I pulled her out and across to a small kitchen area, "have you eaten?"

She shook her head and I turned to pull a meal pack out. I heated it and set it on the table, "sit and eat."

While she was eating I went to get my dirty clothing. I went through them for weapons and equipment. I set everything on the table beside my bed. I took my clothes with her bare ship suit to the ship clothing refresher. I dropped them in and went to my clothing locker to pull out a shirt and pair of shorts.

I slipped the shorts on and went back to Ginger. She was just sitting but the meal was gone. I smiled and pulled her up and caressed her body and the bruises, "this will not happen again."

She looked into my face and I smiled as I put the shirt on her. I buttoned it and turned at the door chime, "come!"

The hatch opened and Tasha stood there with Dillon behind her. She walked in, "you have not bedded her?"

I smiled and turned to Ginger, "when she asks me I will bed her and not before."

She looked at me in surprise and Tasha laughed and put her arm around my waist, "Dillon owes me twenty credits. I told him you would wait."

I glanced at Dillon and he shrugged, "you have been alone a long time."

I sighed and looked at Ginger, "this is Dillon and his mate Tasha."

I looked at Tasha, "her name is Ginger."

She grinned, "I heard."

She reached out and touched Ginger's cheek, "you and I will talk. We are the only female catseyes on the ship."

Ginger looked at me and I shrugged, "I have to wear nose plugs when Tasha is in season."

Tasha slapped my shoulder as Dillon chuckled and Ginger smiled slightly. We sat in the small kitchen talking and Tasha caught us up on the comm traffic or fleet gossip whichever you want to call it. When she yawned Dillon stood, "about time, I am tired."

Tasha grinned as she stood, "you better not be too tired you tom cat."

I grinned as they left holding each other and sighed before standing, "time for bed."

I cleaned up quickly and dimmed the light even more before pulling Ginger to my wide bed. I pulled her shirt off and set it beside the bed and pushed her into bed under the sheet. I stripped my shorts off and followed her before pulling her against me, "sleep, you are safe."

It took me a little while to fall asleep and Ginger was breathing slowly and softly. I twisted at the body pressing onto me and ended with Ginger under me as my eyes snapped open. Her eyes were wide as I slowly relaxed, "wake me carefully beautiful."

She smiled, "I was horny and was going to fuck you."

I lifted and looked between us at my hard cock before pushing forward and forcing it into her. Her pussy was warm, tight and silky as it squeezed my cock. I shuddered and groaned as I began to fuck her slowly. I kissed her and kept fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. She groaned and clutched me as her pussy spasmed, "so big!"

I continued to fuck her and began pressing into her and grinding. She stiffened and then arched her back before shuddering violently, "aaaahhhh!"

I buried my cock and kissed her again as she thrashed and squirmed while her pussy milked my cock and she got wetter. I pulled back to start fucking her again and used deep thrusts and kept grinding each time I pushed into her. Ginger clutched me and I ignored her claws as they came out.

I began to fuck her harder and she wailed and started convulsing. It was several minutes before I thrust into her and pressed as my cock erupted and I gushed cum into her. She held her hips up and gasped when she felt the warm sperm pumping into her, "mmmm!"

I put a half dozen huge spurts of cum into her before I stopped. I pulled out and moved to lay beside her and caressed her pelvis, "we are very fertile Ginger. Do you have an implant?"

She turned to look at me and rubbed my chest, "yes."

Her hand slipped down to wrap around my slimy cock, "again?"

I laughed and rolled her onto her stomach before moving over her and pushing back into her cummy pussy. I fucked her six times before she sighed and fell asleep with my cock still in her. I held her on me and relaxed and after several minutes fell asleep too. I woke to the door chime and glanced at it as Ginger shifted and her slimy pussy pressed down, "who is it?"

"Tasha."

I sighed, "open."

The hatch slid open and Tasha walked in and grinned when she saw us, "I knew you would fuck the poor girl."

Ginger turned her head to look at her and I smiled, "actually she woke me up to fuck me."

Tasha laughed as she sat on the edge of the bed and held out another ship suit, "I was going to take her to the ship store to get her clothes and things a girl needs."

I looked at Ginger, "go wash and use my name and account."

She looked at Tasha as she slipped off me and headed towards the fresher. Tasha watched her and turned to look at me, "she wanted it?"

I pulled a sheet over me, "yes. She startled me awake and..."

Tasha shook her head as she stood, "it is a good thing you wake quickly. The ship is headed to Melborne to resupply."

I looked at her before glancing at the fresher, "we spent a lot of down time on Melborne."

She nodded, "Dillon and I are going to look around too."

I looked at her and smiled as I smelt her, "you took your implant out."

She grinned and stuck out her tongue, "now that you have a girl I should be safe and Dillon can get me pregnant."

I grinned as I slid out of bed and reached out to pull her against me, "it is a very good thing he is my friend or I would bend you over my bed."

She laughed and reached up to caress my face, "I know it has been hard smelling me and not touching."

I let her go, "take Ginger shopping while I find Dillon and throw him around the gym."

Tasha laughed as she gestured and headed for the door. Ginger walked from the fresher and glanced at me. I waved as I headed towards the fresher, "enjoy."

I shifted and swayed before my hand snatched Dillon's and bent it and twisted. I turned even more and lifted a leg to block his kick before jerking him towards me. I slid back and blocked another kick before twisting his wrist and stepping forward. Dillon went with me and fell straight to the mat.

I let him go and moved back, "Tasha do you all night? You are moving a little slow."

He laughed as he rolled to his feet and several men and women in the gym joined him. I circled him and he smiled sweetly, "I smelled your girl in the hall. She smelled like you were the one doing the work last night."

I shifted and slid to the side as my hand came up and brushed his sudden snap kick up. He went back and rolled as I moved after him. He came to his feet and twisted and kicked again. I dropped into a crouch and kicked out into his other thigh. He went back and down before rolling and coming to his feet.

I grinned as I moved after him and stopped to step back, "captain."

Dillon nodded and she smiled as she walked between us, "every time your female goes into season you two put on a display and my girls and boys try to copy you."

I grinned, "this time she removed her implant so Dillon is moving a little sluggish."

She laughed as she turned, "just do not inspire my people to hurt themselves."

I watched her leave and Dillon slapped my shoulder as he walked closer, "the way you look at her makes me think you want to bed her."

I smiled as I turned to head for the showers, "what makes you think I have not?"

He followed me and slapped my shoulder again before we spilt up. I found Ginger with the ship education officer when I walked into the cabin. I smiled at lieutenant Christian, "you give her a CAP test Sidney?"

She smiled at Ginger, "like Tasha, she shows good kinetics and ability for ship handling."

I looked at Ginger, "would you like to train for that Ginger?"

She looked at lieutenant Christian, "it was enjoyable."

I nodded, that was almost exactly what Tasha had said, "we will ask the captain and see if she will let you train for a pilot's rating."

I nodded to Sidney and she stood, "I will tell the captain. We are always looking for good pilots."

After she left I caressed Ginger's cheek, "have fun shopping?"

She smiled, "Tasha said I should only get the basics and wait until we get to Melborne."

I laughed and headed towards the kitchen, "that sounds like her. I am sure we can find a few things you like."

She followed me into the kitchen, "why did you save me?"

I filled a crystal glass with ice water before turning to look at Ginger, "what do you know about us?"

She shook her head, "the master said I was a freak."

I sighed and drank the water before setting the glass down. I took her hand and pulled her out and through the ship. In the gym several crew were working out and I looked around, "you have always had to watch how you touched or grabbed something. When surprised your reaction was faster than expected."

I looked at her, "you can see in almost total darkness."

I caressed her face, "you are far from being a freak. There were ten thousand catseyes created. We were the shock troops sent in to fight the hardest battles."

I turned to look into the distance, "when we had breaks we enjoyed the same thing as other men. Only in our case if the women conceived our DNA was always dominate and the child was born a full catseye."

I turned back and took Ginger's hand as we left, "out of ten thousand less than fifty survived."

I looked at her, "you are a child or grandchild of one of the catseyes. You are special like me or Tasha."

She turned me, "but why me?"

I smiled, "we have not found many of our own, those like us. Tasha was the first in a long time and Dillon and she took to each other and became mates. One day you may chose to leave or find another."

She looked at me, "you do not want me?"

I caressed her face before opening our cabin, "somehow you pull at me. I am very attracted to you."

She grinned as she turned to press against me, "can we fuck again?"

I smelled her arousal and held her, "horny again? Are you sure you have an implant?"

She pulled my head down for a kiss, "yes but you smell so good it makes me want you."

I pushed her back and sniffed before sighing, "being around Tasha when she goes into season always effects me."

Ginger pulled me towards the bed as she stripped off her ship suit, "fuck me?"

I waited and let her move onto the bed before undressing. I stalked after her and she reached up to pull me between her legs and reached between us for my hard cock. I pushed into her and kissed her as I began to fuck her and her tight pussy squeezed my cock. I continued to fuck her as she grunted and thrust up when I pushed into her.

It was not long before we were fucking each other hard with deep thrusts. She hugged me as her body was racked with strong spasms and convulsions, "ooohhhh!"

I kissed her as I continued to fuck her firmly. Her warm pussy pulled and squeezed and massaged my cock each time I thrust into her. When I was ready she was incoherent and bucking as she wailed and howled. I buried my cock in her and kissed her as I began to pump a gushing stream of sperm.

She stiffened and lifted her hips as she screamed in my mouth, "I AM CUMMING!"

We shuddered and held each other as I kept pumping strong spurts of cum. When I stopped I sighed and she sagged to the bed with a groan. Dillon clearing his throat had me twisting and rolling as I grabbed for a hidden pistol. I stopped and sighed as Ginger looked over my shoulder, "don't you know how to knock?"

He grinned, "I did but you were busy."

I kissed Ginger before moving to the side of the bed, "what is it?"

He looked at Ginger before looking at me, "admiral Smith wants to speak with you."

I glanced at Ginger, "come wash and then I will take you with me."

Dillon grinned as he headed towards the door, "the captain wants a word too."

I was tempted to fuck Ginger as soon as I pulled her out of bed but restrained myself. When I walked into CIC Dillon turned and smiled before gesturing. The captain was speaking with the ship's doctor but nodded to me. I stopped beside Dillon and pulled Ginger close as she kept twisting her head to look around.

The comm tech hit a button and a holo sprang up. It was a few moments before the grey head of admiral Smith appeared. He smiled, "I heard you found one of your kind colonel."

I nodded and glanced at Ginger, "this is Ginger. She is going to be learning to be a pilot."

He smiled at her before looking at me, "you and the major are the last of your unit still active. The sergeant major just retired to a colony world with two or three lucky girls. We know there are more catseyes on Melborne. There were two reports of young males in several outlying settlements. There is also a report of at least two girls in a crib called Happy Eddy's. Your condition of service is still good colonel but please do not kill the wrong asshole."

He looked away and nodded to someone before looking at me, "on another note, captain Honor is up for promotion and we are assigning her to the carrier Orian. We are also assigning you and the major there since he has informed me his mate has applied for and received permission to have children. As you know Orian is a training ship designed to carry and support the families of the men and women that crew her."

He sighed, "I will not be around much longer Tiger. I am getting old and the fleet needs new blood. If I were you I would start thinking of someplace to settle. Tell Vicky I said congratulations."

The holo vanished and I looked at Dillon, "settle?"

He grinned, "after the cubs are born."

I laughed as Tasha slapped his shoulder, "I heard that."

She looked at me, "the captain would like to speak to you in her office."

I touched Ginger but Tasha reached for her hand, "she can stay with me."

I looked at Dillon as he looked up and around before shaking my head, "plotting behind my back will earn you lumps tomorrow."

I walked to the embossed door to one side, (it was between CIC and the ship's bridge). I knocked and heard the captain call for me to enter and opened the hatch and stepped in. I closed the door and Vicky turned to look at me with a smile. She crossed to rub my chest and went to her toes to kiss me, "you got me pregnant Tiger."

I held her and looked into her face, "you never told me you removed your implant."

She caressed my face, "you wanted it so bad I had to help."

I hugged her and opened my mouth and she turned, "we have been reassigned to Orian. Me as the ship's captain and you as the training group commander."

She turned to look at me, "I have already listed you as the father to the surgeon. On the carrier you will be under admiral Thomas so I would like you to move into my quarters since we are not in the same chain of command."

She was fidgeting and not as calm as normal. I crossed to her and cupped her face, "there is Ginger and at least two female catseyes on Melborne."

Vicky smiled, "you can have your harem Tiger, I want you. Besides the way you fuck, the poor girls will need a break."

I smiled, "very well but I expect to fuck you as I would my other mates."

She laughed and kissed me before pushing me towards the hatch, "go get Ginger scheduled for classes."

I turned for the hatch, "come to my quarters tonight for dinner so I do not have to hurt your sentry sneaking in."

She laughed as the hatch opened and I walked out. Tasha pushed Ginger towards me and waved as she walked towards the bridge hatch. I took Ginger back to the tiny education office, "Sidney?"

She turned from her desk comp, "did you want to set up the course for Ginger?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.