The Light at the End of the Tunnel - Cover

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A long time into the future when survivors live far underground waiting for the time when they can return to the surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Lara, the uncrowned queen of the surface people had decided to make use of the waterfall to wash her exterior like the pod people from the underworld. She knew instinctively that it was an inducement for the males to smell her sweet scent after bathing. Her decision was based on the intelligence she received from her trio of surface male mates that satisfied her feminine entries. They were eager to express their joy at her bathing efforts and they followed her orders to the letter in copulation matters when she was freshly bathed at all times.

The new pod people in their midst were quick to absorb into the community and the females were enthusiastic about offering up their feminine favors to the surface dwellers no matter how rough or harsh the treatment by the quasi-civilized populace. In fact, most of the pod females were in favor of the rude treatment because it filled a void in their personalities that needed rough treatment rather than the ritualistic dance of presumed lust on the part of their male partners. The simple truth was that the pod females were more like forest nymphs or slender does willing to accept their mating partner’s weight on their backs rather than the cow-like surrender of the surface females who merely tolerated carnal fun and games as their duty rather than their choice.

It was obvious that the pod creators had successfully sought nimble females as their primary goal in the pod development and they knew that the males would eventually dwindle down to a minor role in procreation with the use of the Cyborg masters to satisfy female needs.

Now that the pod females were loosed on the surface to mingle with the surface dwellers, they suddenly attained a different level of appreciation for carnal activity and they allowed their hidden femininity to kick in fulfilling years of denied romance and desire to be loved physically and to be receivers of the male seed the old-fashioned way by accepting a cock inside their vaginal channels.

They even used their anal channels and their oral cavities to excite the males into extended sessions of love-making that far exceeded their normal capacity for such deviant behavior in their below ground environment.

Jessica 19274 was shy at first around the surface people because she was truly a private person and had only exposed her true thoughts to the Cyborg mates that she used extensively to satisfy her carnal needs as a full-grown pod female.

It was obvious to her that the surface males were a mixed bunch and certainly had none of the “perfect” physical specimen category of the Cyborg creations but she liked their shortcomings and their weaknesses that were missing in the old formal environment.

Her first encounter was with a mated pair of surface dwellers that allowed her to live in their tiny space. They already had two young ones and an animal called a dog but had no visible reason for living except as a “pet” to be pampered by the entire family of four. Such things had long ago been

grain and other plant foods easy to grow and prepare for consumption.

That first evening she slept in front of the fireplace peeking at the forms of the man and woman humping like frenzied fiends and making grunting noises that excited her so much she was forced to frig her clitoris until she sprayed the insides of her legs with her female juices like some silly virgin with no experience at all.

Jessica carefully watched the male’s huge member vanishing inside the cow-like female’s slit making her grunt with animal noises each time he bottomed out inside her baby-making channel. It was obvious to her that neither of them was particularly joyful in the process and she figured it was due to the fact the female was more pear shaped with a broad-beamed backside and almost no breast development to speak of. The aging woman with two children was obviously more interested in getting a good night’s sleep than engaging in horizontal activities with her equally disinterested male mate.

The next day, Jessica was aware the husband was fascinated with her posterior and that he was sporting a huge erection as she bent over to put the freshly cut logs next to the fire. She experimented by getting down on all fours like one of the dog creatures and showing him her brown eye blinking an invitation to him with pretended innocence and moved her hindquarters in a way certain to keep his erection constant the entire time.

Fortunately, the wife went out with the water jugs to get water from the distant stream using the little homemade wagon to carry the jugs.

As soon as the flap closed on the entryway, the husband whose given name was Eddie was mounted on her rear end knocking on her pulsating brown eye with a determined pressure that caused her to have an instantaneous orgasm that wetted her legs profusely.

The man was exceedingly rude and rough and slapped her pussy and spanked her ass with his huge paws. Of course, she should have been offended by his behavior but in all honesty she found it to be most exciting and she panted her receptive welcome whining and whimpering like a silly young girl getting it for the first time. This served to excite the surface dwelling man and he pounded her rear door with his demanding dick so hard that he forced her down prone bone to the floor and she took it all with little yelps of pleasure that probably caused him to accelerate his depraved assault on her private parts until he reached that point of no return that allowed him to spurt his seeds deep inside her guts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.