The Pit Stop - Cover

The Pit Stop

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Story: A cyclist meets a willing woman. His unco-operative wife is seduced by the neighbour who introduces her to a new way of life that makes her therefore available for her husband, a first.

Caution: This Erotic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   .

It was a perfect day to hit the peddles; there was only a slight breeze, there was not a cloud in the sky but it wasn't too hot, just warm and there was no need for a jumper just the bike jacket and naturally the helmet and the refreshment bottle.

Harry couldn't locate his wife, she was either lost in the large garden or in visiting the neighbour who recently had his marriage break-up and his wife thought it was her duty, as a counsellor to offer him support. 'I bet the only support that he will need' Harry muttered as he peddled off. 'Was for his wife to drop her panties and spread her thighs'. Although it was just a muttered thought it had been a lurking suspicion for some time for she was always chatting to the neighbour or actually talking about him in general conversation, especially after his marriage broke up.

The miles were eaten up for the bike now had speed and even the hills which he had loathed were now just a matter of gear changing, something that his old bike had difficulty with especially as its front gears associated with the peddles didn't work.

He reached the crest of the hill, paused and had a drink and then swung left, taking the longer route that would eventually take him to his destination. It was a deliberate choice to find out how longer it would take to reach the 'pit stop' and what his distance would be, he was gearing for a fifty kilometre return trip, something that may take a couple of hours.

The track cut into the bush, it was very pleasant and totally deserted. This was to be expected for it was a weekday and most individuals would be working, something that he was happy to no longer have to endure. 'That is the advantage of retirement', he muttered to himself as he bumped his way over a very rickety bridge. 'I don't have to front for work, or endure the traffic or crowded trains.

It was just on three when he pulled off the track and headed up the gravel road to the farm. This was open for visitors, especially for school children for it was a working farm and teachers from the local agricultural school appreciated it and he had heard the kids loved it as they could get in among the animals and know the workings of various farm implements. He had stopped here many times and knew the staff; they greeted him with a smile and asked how far he had ridden and what his aim was. This was because the pit stop did cater for bikies and there was a genuine interest in the riders that stopped there. "I aim on a return trip of fifty kilometres", he said as he picked out his favourite icy pole. "I'm taking a different route, generally I drop in here first, this time I'm on the return, should be back at my destination sometime after four", he concluded as he walked out.

He was just enjoying the cool treat, something that he always purchased and was virtually thinking of nothing and it was only on the second comment that he swung around. The woman smiled. "You must be enjoying your refreshment", she said with a smile. "You didn't hear me when I arrived or when I first spoke", she concluded. "No ... no I didn't", he replied with as little hesitation as possible for the woman was attractive, a nice figure but did have one obstacle to him being able to really enjoy her; she was sitting beside a pram which by the activity in it, was occupied. "Yes Miss", he said. "I stop here quite often and I do like this item, it is also quite cheap and quite enjoyable"

"Do you ride often?" she asked as she rearranged the covering over the child. "Every day if possible", he replied. "I tried to do over a hundred kilometres per week and so far this week have clocked well over the target". She gave a gasp and paused for seconds before thinking of a response. "That must be hard work, I find doing the vacuuming a real pain and I couldn't imagine myself taking on such a challenge".

"It really isn't much of a challenge after you have been doing it for a while", he said as he finished the icy pole and drop the stick into the garbage bin. "Have you ridden?" he asked. The woman smiled "I haven't ridden since the baby arrived, she does take all of my spare time. I'm not married, a single mother you would call me", she sighed. Before he could consider an answer the baby began to cry. "I know my dear it is feeding time", she said as she lifted the child out of the pram and undid her blouse, seconds later a beautiful and swollen tit was on display and the baby quickly latched on to a very large and thick nipple. "I best be on my way", he said. "Let your child enjoy his meal without interpretation".

"Don't go", the woman said. "I don't get the opportunity to speak to many men, once they observe the pram and the child they lose interest. You aren't embarrassed by me feeding the child?"

"No madam I'm not it was just that you may feel that you are being perved on after all you have a very lovely tit". The woman smiled back and for the next few minutes just gave off little whispers of comfort, finally, with now both tits on display put the baby back and then without any other consideration said. "Fancy a fuck".

Being shocked was one item that didn't bother him, surprised yes, shocked no. "The answer to that would be a yes, however, I don't think a public showing would be appreciated", he replied with a smile as her bared tits gave a seductive wobble. "Have you a suggestion?" she asked.

"As I said I stop here quite often and behind that old building is a shed in which various items are kept, we could go there", he said. There is no room to lie down but I could do you 'doggie' style. Do you know what 'doggie' style is?" She smiled, replaced her tits and redid the buttons and stood up and unlocked the pram. "Course I know what that position is", she said. "How do you think I got pregnant? I was sucking a fellow off when his mate rammed me from behind".

"What about your child?" he asked as he entered the old shed.

"Oh! She now has a full belly, she will just sleep", the woman said as she pushed the pram into the shed just enough so it couldn't be observed from outside. 'How do you want me, fully nude or just minus my panties?" she asked but also began to undress.

"If your body is anything like your tits and they are magnificent the rest of you must be total perfection", he replied as like her began to shed his clothes.

"Fuck you are one attractive woman", he said as she stood in her womanly glory. "I don't like women who shave, it is unnatural and thankfully you don't. I don't like women who shave their cunts".

"Well I am not disappointed either", she said as she pushed herself against him. "Your cock is the type I like, hard, thick and very large", with that she gripped it and began to massage it while he played with that triangle of hair and took a hard nipple into his mouth and enjoyed the burst of milk as he began to suck. Without being asked she sank in front of him, licked his cock and slowly began to devout it and as it disappeared into her mouth he gave a groan of satisfaction and for a second wondered where women could put erections for like this woman his entire length had vanished and her lips were hard against his stomach as her mouth began to make his teeth rattle. "I would love you to suck me dry", he gasped. "But you said 'fuck'". With that he lifted her up, saliva dripping from her mouth, turned her around, pushed her over the edge of a machine, levelled his erection against the hairy lips of her cunt and thrust. She gave a shudder but in seconds was working her bottom to accommodate his cock and in that working rhyme they fucked. "Make it last", she gasped as he rammed his entire length up her. "I ... I haven't had a cock up me for months".

"I can't hold any longer", he groaned as he felt his balls reach the abyss of delivery. "I'm ... I'm ready", was her reply as his balls exploded and cum gushed to every cavity of that throbbing crack.

"You know I don't know your name", he said as they walked out of the shed. "Names don't really matter", she said. "You have given me satisfaction and I have repaid you. For me that is all that mattered".

"Do you come here often", he asked as he unlocked his bike.

"Why?"

"Well if you were here on a regular basic, on a particular day I could be here as well. I would love to meet you again, naturally under the same arrangement. I have experienced your mouth but to be totally sucked off would be a real 'blow job' and your bottom is very attractive, to fuck it would be a real mind blower". She was silent as she adjusted the coverings over her baby. "I wouldn't mind a cock up my bum", she smilingly replied. "If you could be here around the time we met, next Wednesday I will suck you off and maybe also you can service my bottom". No suggestion was more readily received and as he rode off his mind was lost in thought of what the coming Wednesday could achieve.

His wife had heard him peddle off, she didn't respond for in a way she knew he wouldn't care. She gave a sigh and continued repotting her plants and was well into that activity when she heard the neighbour drive in. She knew he had been away for he told her that a week or so ago. He didn't appear but she knew that he would welcome a visit. She removed her gardening gloves and when back inside. A quick wash, a change of clothes, this time a nice blouse and skirt, a quick brush with the comb, a touch of make-up and she was ready. She knew that he barely locked the front door when he was home for he had told her a number of time, just come in I always enjoy your company. She entered and was standing in the lounge room when she heard the bedroom door opened, she turned and her smile froze for he was naked, totally naked and her focus of attention was immediately levelled at his groin, never had she witnessed a cock so large that in those seconds seemed to have a life of its own, it rose before her, arching up as though on invisible springs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.