Dennyz Exposure

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2014 by LiteroCat

Erotic Sex Story: New friends post-New Year gathering go to eatery for traditional Grand Slam. Husbands strip wives topless and tempting waitress helps.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Very early this New Year's morning, my so-called shy wife was lying naked, face down on our bed as a new friend massaged her whole body while his wife and I closely watched silently, lustily. To be fair, Deni had a towel, folded into a small strip, across her sexy, naked ass. Gorgeous Rita was in just a small bra and panty; I was just wearing my briefs. We were softly stroking each other's upper thighs. Our small party was apparently a success. Don't ask!

Before we all got further carried away, Rita nervously shouted that we should all go out for a traditional, New Year, drunken Grand Slam breakfast at Dennyz. Just as his hands slid past her low back and onto her pert, round, soft yet muscular cheeks, Denice, called Deni by friends, voiced her agreement. He was still leaning over her head, already cupping her grand gluts when she abruptly looked up and bumped his tented briefs with her nose. She blushed; he grunted, surged and turned away.

"Keep looking at the wall!" she yelped with a broad grin. He did, and she stood, covering her bare tits with one arm and her sex with the other. Her towel fell away, but she didn't bother covering that shapely, sexy rump. Rita and I still had glimpses of nipples and Titian pubes. After grabbing her clothes, she dashed into the bathroom which allowed him a long, lingering, lusty look at her sweet ass until it turned the corner. Leo was dressed when she returned just a moment later. "Let's go!" she shouted. Since I had the least to drink, I drove.

Escondido CA has two Dennyz and I diverted to the farther one when Deni squeezed and rubbed my cock. In the rear view, I saw Leo passionately kissing his beautiful wife as he mauled her big tits. Before we reached the distant Dennyz, he was sucking her nipples and fingering her noisy, wet pussy. I turned off the radio and drove slower so we could all be carried away by Rita's squishy, fragrant sex and her low mewling groans. Her sexual concerto had us all breathing deeply.

As I split Deni's labia and stroked her clit, I wistfully imagined my fingers in Rita, scooping up her erotic juices and savoring them before sharing them with my wife. Just as Deni's moans climbed to compete with Rita's, we arrived. Extended moments in the fragrant mist of fresh duo female arousal in the lot and silent meditation or fantasy gave us all a chance to calm down. Finally, we broke the spell and walked to the eatery arm in arm, all four of us. Rita looked wide-eyed at the big sign, then at Deni, and gasped, "Dennyz? Are you part of this chain?"

"I wish! Then we'd be really set up for life. Nope, no relation. My dad teases me that he named me that because I was CONCEIVED at this very restaurant. He refuses to supply any more details. My mom always chimes in that my name is DENICE, not Deni. But I'm never sure. Actually, I heard that my dad was away for my birth and my dumb, umm 'challenged', uncle named me and my twin brother before mom was out of recovery. Dad was relieved when his brother told him he named me Denice, but not so happy that he named my brother Denephew!" They laughed, yet wondered how true that was.

We took a booth near a window, in sight of my car in the lot. I wrangled a seat between the two beautiful women. Lucky me! While waiting for the solitary waitress, I assessed that our mates were still aroused and still a bit tipsy. Waitress Claire was young and gorgeous and had obviously shortened her skirt to show off her wonderful, shapely gams. When she quickly bent to grab a falling fork, we saw just how short it was. Surprisingly, when her small skirt ascended past her heavens, her tiny, white thong and glaring, tanned gluts appeared accompanied by my own, silent chorus.

I drooled as I wondered if thongs were in the dress code. She cheekily looked over her right shoulder, directly at us and smiled as she prolonged exposing her bare cheeks for us. The other five full tables got a long peek down her shirt; two men blatantly looked around her hips and under the small, light brown skirt.

Deni and Rita were wide-eyed at Claire's naked boldness and I used their stunned reactions to slide my hand up both skirts; neither objected nor even seemed to notice. Leo could hardly object to my stroking his aroused wife since he had his hands on my naked wife earlier. When I reached her panty and slipped under it to roll and tug her labia apart, I wasn't surprised to feel him doing the same to her other lip. She moaned.

Doing the same to Deni's vulva, I realized that both their skirts were up to their groins and likely exposed both soused snatches to the other five tables and Claire. Since their exposure was under the table, they could deny it while enjoying it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.