Lactating Secretary

by MrPayne

Copyright© 2014 by MrPayne

Erotic Sex Story: Jake Armstrong is surprised with what he sees in an empty office - a secretary with a breast pump.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Lactation   .

I got this idea from a story I read by an anonymous author, so I can't acknowledge the person.

Just a fantasy. Hope you enjoy.

"What the hell was that," Jake Armstrong said to himself, as he walked passed the closed office door on his way to the copy machine room. The long corridor was empty, as most of the staff was out to lunch, and Jake wondered who could possibly be using the vacant office at this hour. Well whoever it was, they sure as hell were making quite a racket in there. Jake put his ear to the door, listened for a few moments, and then slowly turned the handle and pushed into the supposedly empty office.

What he saw totally floored him, and for several seconds he stood there slack jawed, and quite unable to speak. "I‑I‑I'm sorry," a red faced Jake stammered, "I heard the glass breaking and just wanted to make sure everything was okay." The reason for his discomfort was seated in an office chair next to some sort of contraption with hoses and wires connected to her chest; it was the new secretary. He'd hear she was nineteen and just out of business school.

Nikki Shaw sat with her breasts exposed. A white blouse and large bra were on the floor at her feet. "That's all right Mr. Armstrong, I have a baby at home, and every four hours or so I have to milk my breasts and save it for later. Mrs. Cooper said I could use this room," she replied. "But for some reason, I'm having all sorts of trouble with this stupid machine. I just knocked a jar of milk on the floor. The hose seems to be leaking, and well, nothing seems to be working out today."

Jake was listening to what Nikki Shaw was saying, but his eyes were riveted to the magnificent tits that sprung from Nikki's slim chest. Nikki had incredible udders. Her aureoles, dark purplish brown, were as big as small grapefruit. The swollen nipples were at least three‑quarter inches long, and thick or thicker as his little finger. He had only seen tits like these in some of the magazines stashed in the nightstand beside his bed. And, from the looks of her tan line, he could tell she must wear a very revealing bikini top when she lay out in the sun.

"Do you think you could check out my breast pump?" the young woman asked earnestly. "It seems to have stopped working, and my breasts are starting to hurt from all the milk."

"Uh, sure," stammered Jake, "I've never worked on a breast pump before, but I guess I could give it a look." The closer he got to Nikki's chest the harder his pecker became, and he hoped that she wouldn't notice. "Let's see what we've got here," he said, as he began checking out the hoses that ran from Nikki's dark distended nipples back to the pump unit. After a minute or two of examination Jake offered, "Ahhhh, I see what the problem is, there's a small crack in the suction hose right here, see it?"

Nikki leaned forward to get a better look at the hose, and in the process her big boobs jiggled from side to side, making Jake's cock even harder. "Here it is," Jake said softly, "that little crack keeps prevents the machine from making suction, which in turn doesn't allow the milk to be pumped from your breasts.""

"What am I going to do?" Nikki said in a half wailing voice, "I've gotta get this milk out of my breasts, they're starting to hurt."

"Well," Jake replied, "you're going to have to replace that hose, until then you're out of luck, I'm sorry."

Jake turned around and was about to leave when Nikki asked, "Do you think you could milk them for me, Jake? When I lived in North Carolina we had a power outage at our house, and my boyfriend milked them enough to take the pressure off them. Could you do that for me now, Jake?" She looked up at him and smiled. Her black hair was cut short along her jaw line and large bangs almost covered her vibrant green eyes. Her tongue flicked along her lush upper lip painted a bright red to match her fingernails and toenails.

Jake was dumbfounded at the request, but as soon as he realized that she was serious, he went over and locked the door, pulled up another chair next to Nikki and asked, "How do you milk them?"

Nikki pulled the two suction cups off of her nipples, put a mason jar under one of them and with her free hand showed Jake how to force the milk from her breast. "See, you just gently squeeze just above the nipple and pull it a little, and voila, the milk squirts out. Now you try it."

With trembling hands, Jake took hold of one of Nikki's nipples and using the same technique she had just demonstrated, he began extracting the milk from her breast. "Hey," he said excitedly, "it's easy. Look at how much we have all ready." Nikki leaned back in the chair, and relaxed while Jake worked on her breasts. "Am I hurting you?" he asked, wanting to make sure that everything was okay

"Oh no," she replied, "on the contrary, your fingers feel wonderful, much better than that old breast pump." Jake continued milking the young woman, still unable to believe that she was allowing him to have his way with her spectacular chest. Jake alternated from one breast to another, giving each one a rest from the constant squeezing and pulling. He was just about to ask Nikki how much more they needed to extract when he heard the unmistakable sound of a woman who was sexually excited. Nikki made a soft moan and unconsciously pressed her thighs together.

Licking his lips, which had now become very dry, Jake decided to take a chance and without even asking, he leaned over and took a dark nipple into his mouth. He teased the swollen nipple with his tongue. "Oh, god," Nikki groaned, "you do that so well."

"Sweet Jesus," Jake thought, "I don't believe this is happening to me," as he slurped on Nikki's chest.

"Jake, dear," she cooed softly, "suck some milk from my nipples, it turns me on so much to breast feed a man." Jake didn't need another invitation, and using his lips and tongue he drew hard on the puffy, swollen nipple, and incredibly his mouth was flooded with sweet tit milk. Nikki hissed loudly as he nursed harder and harder, while he alternated between the two dark nipples.

"Jake," she asked after a few more minutes, "Would you do me a favor, daddy?"

By now Jake would have walked over burning coals for this big titted bitch, and he pulled away long enough to pant, "Anything, you just name it." It amused him that she called him "daddy." He was only thirty-five and not that much older than her, he thought.

"Oh daddy," she went on, "my pussy is so wet and squishy, and you suck so well, do you think you could suck my cunt for me? Eat my hot cunt, daddy?"

Jake, now delirious with lust, didn't even reply, but instead reached under Nikki's mini skirt and pulled off her thong panties, while the big titted bitch moaned again. Scooting her ass to the edge of the chair, spreading her legs wide and hiking her skirt up to her waist, she begged in a pleading voice, "Please, Jake, do me now, please do me now. Eat me, daddy."

The musky aroma of wet pussy filled his nostrils, which of course had the immediate effect of turning his dick into a piece of blue steel. Nikki's pussy was a mass of tangled black pubic hair with a bright pink pair of swollen, puffy lips running right down the middle it. Jake nosed around the outside of her pussy while savoring the sweet smell of an aroused cunt, while Nikki squirmed her ass around, trying in vain to get Jake to make contact with her protruding clit. He teased her for a few moments more, before burying his tongue deep into her baby chute, and almost the instant his tongue made connected with her throbbing clitoris, Nikki arched her back, took her huge chest in her hands, and seconds later was engulfed by a shattering orgasm.

"Oh, god, eat me," she demanded wrapping her legs around the back of his neck and forcing his mouth harder onto her mons, "ohhhhhh, you have such a sweet mouth, daddy, ohhhhhhhhhh do me, lover." As she calmed down a bit she moaned loudly, "Oh, Jake, you are the best tit and clit sucker I've ever had."

Jake bored in hard, making sure that her orgasm was over before he removed his mouth from her wide open cunt. "Jake," she asked breathlessly unwrapping her legs from around his neck, "would you show it to me, please? Show me daddy's big cock."

The way she mouthed the word "cock" sent a shiver down Jake's back. He got to his feet, opened up his trousers and extracted his ten inches of thick cock meat. "Oh god, what a big cock," she said softly, "what a beautiful prick, baby. Stuff it in my mouth. I want to suck it for you daddy, please?"

Jake stepped closer, so Nikki didn't have to stretch, and seconds later the head of his cock was surrounded by the softest, sweetest mouth he had ever felt and he panted, "Oh, god, suck it harder." It seemed that her mouth went into overdrive, and Jake's cock was getting the sucking of its life. He leaned over a bit and squeezed one of her bloated nipples. Looking down at her sweet innocent face, huge chest, and wide open crotch was almost too much for Jake to take. "That's right, suck my cock you big titted bitch," he said to himself, feeling his nuts tighten up.

Only he had said it aloud. Nikki stopped sucking. Her fist wrapped around his shaft, and, as she rubbed the head of his cock around the outside of her mouth, she looked up at him through her bangs, "What did you call me Jake?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.