The Purge Begins - Cover

The Purge Begins

by Closet Fetishist

Copyright© 2014 by Closet Fetishist

BDSM Story: A change is taking place; a new leader has emerged to united her people against a common enemy: Men.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   .

Barry's wide eyes reflect the light from his computer screen; sweat forming at his hairline.

He types a few quick sequences on his keyboard without taking his eyes off the screen; windows pop up rapidly, his eyes quickly glancing at each once.

The screens stop and he leans in, staring at a particularly telling entry line; he scrolls down.

"Hey."

Barry jumps, startled; his keyboard hand twitches as if flicking an imaginary pen. He slides back in his chair and turns; it's Natalie, coworker and friend.

"Sorry," she holds back laughter, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Barry's hand on his face, he wipes his eyes; "You didn't scare me ... caught me off guard is all."

"Of course, so, I just wondered if you wanted some coffee? I was gonna make a run."

"Ah, no, thank you though."

She shrugs and walks off, down the platform; she was cute, a bit nerdy it seemed but her figure was nice and she seemed pretty smart.

The lights dim in the facility, then steady.

And surge again. Then darkness.

Power out. The computers on battery backups, the monitors now illuminate the room.

Natalie returns to Barry.

"What do you think caused that?"

"Not sure, could be anything," Barry answers.

Natalie looks at the ceiling as if the answer will appear. But nothing does.

"Well, you could probably still get coffee if you wanted; it's probably nothing serious."

"Yeah? I guess so. Alright, yeah, I'll go; I'll be right back."

Barry smiles and nods sincerely.

Natalie looks at Barry from the door; he notices - does a wide mouth smile and single arm wave across his face. Natalie laughs and exits.

Barry sighs to himself; why hadn't he gone for her? Clearly she liked him. Just a struggle of how; she's a coworker, that makes it like "Oh, what, you just came up with this now?"

Ah, what the fuck; when she gets back...

BVVRRMP! PCHSSS!

A bright flash overcomes the room, blinding everyone; the facility employees drop to the ground, hands on their heads, as they were trained to do.

Voices and rushing footsteps; heavy boots, running around.

Barry cups a shaking hand over his eyes, looking down; he removes it. Cautiously, he looks up.

A figure, dressed in black camouflage, with a wrap covering the face and dark sunglasses over the eyes.

And the butt of a gun, flying perilously towards his face.

SMACK!

Barry is out.

With a throbbing pain on his forehead, Barry's eyes slowly opened. On the wall opposite him, a worn poster of a woman in black military uniform; her mouth open as if yelling. The fading text reads: "General Oro Stands for Peace!"

Barry's body is sat up in a corner of a stone cell. He stirs slightly, his clothes scratching against his skin. He notices his clothes have been replaced with a crudely made shirt and pant of burlap, with just a rope string to keep the pants up.

Close by in the darkness unseen, a metal door creaked open; footsteps approaching in unison.

Barry tries to look tough as he cowers further into his corner.

Bright lights strike with a metallic CLUNK.

Barry averts his eyes while still trying to see who approaches. As his eyes adjust, he sees the modest sized cell around him; but it appears ancient, slimy stone floors, iron bars. It was nothing short of a medieval dungeon.

Steps get even closer, then appear on just the other side of the bars. Three slim figures, in all black uniforms; each had a different color cloth over their face with only their eyes visible like a bandit.

"Greech, Barry." One of the voices, Blue, says; looking down at a clipboard.

Barry shakes a bit, hearing his name.

The one in front, Red, looks to Blue and nods firmly.

Blue and the other figure, Yellow, side open the door and rush to Barry; they grab him, hold him down while pushing him to lay on the floor.

"What are you doing? What are you doing?!" Barry yells, frantic and fighting.

Red appears above Barry, holding a clear cube with no bottom, a small semi-circular hole near the bottom on one side, and a small oval hole at the top. Red puts the box down over Barry, the semi-circle accommodating his neck so the box sits flat on the hard ground.

Barry's head is now encased in this clear cube, just a few inches of clearance on either side; enough room to turn his head, and even that, just barely.

Red signals Yellow and Blue to leave; they do so but leave the cell door open.

Red reaches up for the cloth covering; pulls it off, revealing a woman underneath. Her face cute.

"Sorry for all the procedures, Mr. Greech; can't be too careful."

"What is this!?" Barry's voice echos in the cube.

"No, you misunderstand; I'll be asking you questions."

"I don't know anything!"

She smirks, "Well then, I guess we can skip right ahead then..."

The woman pulls down her black pants; her black underwear.

Barry's eyes widen as he starts to understand what's happening to him; he yells as the woman's butt comes down over the hole above, sealing Barry's cube.

"So, you're sure there's nothing you want to tell me?"

"I'll tell you anything, just please..."

"Oh? But you said you didn't know anything."

BRRRRrrrrrrrraaaaaaaapppppppppp!

Barry's head shakes in disbelief at the gassy emission that wafts down to him and invades his nostrils. His head recoils back in disgust; a sight that makes the woman grin wide - his first fart.

"I don't but you didn't ask, maybe I do!"

"Hm..."

PRRRrrrpp! "Is it worth it? I mean, you seemed pretty sure. Maybe you're just saying that you know something, so you can try to avoid my gas."

BRRrrraaaaauuuupp!

"Is that possible?" She asks, pointedly; she stares down at him between her legs, her butthole pulses in and out furiously.

"No, no," Barry shouts, pleading.

"So what is this information?"

"I have names, names of workers."

Her bootyhole opens wide, she closes her eyes in concentration and she pushes out a big airy fart that she passes with difficulty as it explodes loudly in the cube.

BRRRRRRRRrrrrraaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp!

The gassy emission drives Barry mad as his head rattles against the plexiglass cube; the woman above giggling to herself.

"Names? We have all the names we require. I'll let you in on a secret..." She parts her legs to look down at Barry, sincerly.

"I know you don't have any information I could use."

"So why torture me?"

She grins, "Because torturing is fun."

PRRRRRRRRRRAAaaaapppp!

"Now smell that fart and tell me what other information you think you have;" she laughs, tiny farts escape her uncontrollably.

Barry starts to choke, suffocating in the small cube of noxious farts, his vision getting hazy.

The woman looks down at the suffering Barry and pulls up one of the sides, allowing her gassy emissions to escape the box prison around Barry's head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.