Night Stalker II - Cover

Night Stalker II

by neff trebor

Copyright© 2014 by neff trebor

BDSM Sex Story: Same as Night Stalker. I just tried to rewrite it to see if anybody likes it any better. Middle aged wife is home by herself on a hot summer night. A prowler has been watching her and decides tonight is the night. How does she handle it with children in the next room?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

He noticed her a year ago. Three kids played. She wore faded denim cutoffs; worn, blue oxford button down collar men's dress shirt; brown leather thong slippers. She was talking to a neighbor housewife while they watched their kids.

He kept that memory at night, as he prowled. He kept mental notes of who lived where.

A year passed. He had gone to her house repeatedly at night; checking and listening.

She had three children; one a girl, 2 — years old; a couple of boys in the range of 8 or so. Her husband was stationed overseas. She was German

It's a hot summer night. The moon made it easier to see or be seen.

It's 2:00am. He finds the air conditioner. Everyone's asleep. He pulls the air conditioner out the window, setting it on the ground.

The three children are sleeping in the living room, in underwear. She is by herself. Baby doll pajamas. He lowers down on her; wrapping both arms around her mouth and neck so she can't scream or fight.

She freezes; not knowing whether to scream or fight. "How many are there?" She can't analyze the situation that quick.

If she screams, he runs.

She doesn't.

He cups a hand against her ear: "If you don't cooperate my friend is outside. He would like very much to do something with your daughter. If you do, I won't let him in." She doesn't move; doesn't do anything; can't tell what's true.

She starts moving her hands; tracing his hair; his nose; his lips and ears. "Are you good looking?" she whispers. Is she trying to procrastinate?

"Yes." He answers; thankful he is not being tested.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks softly, using their hands and whispering into each other's ears; trying not to involve the children.

"I've been watching you. You are beautiful."

"Don't you have a girl friend?"

"No."

"Please don't do this. I have children here."

"Like I said, if you don't, I'll tell my friend to come in. He's unpredictable; he has a knife."

She sighs. He can feel her tremble. She continues to use her hands; measuring, memorizing in the dark. She knows what's unavoidable at this point; trying to put her mind in a different place. She tries to accept; tries to imagine it's her husband.

He decides to take a chance; to release her somewhat. He removes her baby dolls. She doesn't fight him. She shudders; cooperate. She's naked now.

He starts exploring her breasts; her nipples. She has medium length dark hair; medium sized breasts and a magnificent figure. She struggles when he reaches her vagina. "Relax," she tells herself, biting her lip.

He lies crosswise to her; his right arm around her neck if she resists. He wants to see his fingers going into her. It's exciting.

"It's going to hurt," she tells herself. "Get into the right mood." She can't; not really. They fondle each other; he for excitement. She tries to memorize him; tries to accommodate.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.