My Dad's New Plaything - Cover

My Dad's New Plaything

by Sexy Miss Delilah

Copyright© 2014 by Sexy Miss Delilah

Incest Sex Story: My dad has a new Teen toy and I am so jealous. He has plans though for both of us, but I don't like to share.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   .

I got the Text at school. It simply said, "Delilah, come straight home after school" I didn't know what to make of it. I hadn't done anything wrong this time. I hadn't been whoring around, or fucking other boys. I had no idea why my Dad wanted to see me. My nipples hardened in anticipation, and I smiled hoping I was in for a fuck session. After the last bell for the day rang I went straight home, wondering what was in store for me.

There was a girl in my house sitting in a chair when I got home. My Dad was talking to her. Fuck now how were we going to get nasty. He told me to sit down and wait, so I did. He was giving the girl a strict lecture, and then he told her he was going to spank her. He said that she was not a good slut. He said he was going to give her 16 licks, one for each year of her age. Her face flushed bright red, and he bent her over and told her to put her hands on the chair. He pulled down her pants and paddled her soundly. Her cries rang out as he hit her over and over with the rubber paddle. She was crying but her eyes had that glazed lusty look I knew so well. My Dad's cock strained against his pants. He was rock hard. At first I was jealous ... My Dad had another teen slut he wanted to fuck. No fair.

He told her he expected complete compliance from his toys. He told her that I was the example of what strong discipline could bring about. He called me over to him to demonstrate to her how obedient I was. I walked over to him and he asked me to undress. I complied immediately. He walked around me admiring my body, and she watched with huge eyes. He sat down in his chair and told me to suck his cock. I eagerly unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. I rubbed it all over my lips, and slid it past my lips. My hands gripped the base of it as I sucked him slowly, teasingly. My tongue flickered across the head of his cock with lightening fast speed. Then I sucked him hard as my hand stroked him in rhythm with my sucking mouth. I very gently scraped my teeth up and down his pulsing cock making him moan in pleasure. My other hand cradled his balls just like he liked rocking them back and forth in my hand. I stroked his hard cock with my hand as my mouth worked his balls, licking, quick little licks on his balls, and sucking them into my mouth. My hand squeezed the head of his cock as I sucked his balls. Then I took him all the way down my throat. He pushed me off suddenly, not wanting to cum too soon.

"See Missy THAT is what I expect from my little toys. Would you like to see the rewards?"

She nodded.

He spread my legs and rubbed my damp pussy with his finger, then dove in with his tongue. He licked me hard and fast. His hot tongue making circles around my clit. I bucked and moaned against his tongue. I felt an orgasm ripping through me within minutes. I looked over at Missy and she was rubbing her clit through her panties. Her nipples were sticking out. My Dad noticed at once. He told me to go over and make her feel special. I started to refuse, but he slapped my ass hard 3 times, and I remembered the pain of my last spanking and I walked over to her. I took her hand and led her over to the table I undressed her slowly while my Dad stroked his cock. I ran my hands over her body, lingering over her tits and gently probing her pussy, and squeezing her ass. Daddy told her to lie on the table and spread her thighs.

She did immediately, and I lowered my face down between her tight thighs. I slide my tongue up and down her pink pussy. She tasted very nice. Daddy came up behind me and started fucking me from behind while I licked her pussy. Right away her ass came up off the desk. I knew she hadn't been eaten out the right way in a long time. I could feel the hard length of my Dad pushing in and out of my wet pussy as I licked sweet missy over and over. I played a game with her pussy. Every time he thrust into my pussy I licked HARD on her clit. Every thrust I licked. I did to her what he had done to me. I licked circles over her sweet button. Daddy was fucking me hard now. Slamming into my cunt with a ferocity that shocked me. He couldn't get inside deep enough. He just keep fucking harder as I licked his new toy faster. She gave a cry and her hips lifted way up into the air. She was jerking so hard I almost couldn't keep my tongue on her sweet wet snatch She cried out in pleasure, an intense orgasm shattering her as she bucked and moaned like a whore.

Daddy pulled his cock out of my pussy and shoved it into her tight little teen cunt. She moaned like a slut. I watched jealously as she wrapped her long legs around him pulling him into her deeper. He moaned her name, and I had to think of a way to get control of him again. I got up on the desk and told her to lick me. She started to protest, but Daddy squeezed her tits hard, and she moaned in pleasure and pain. She started licking me, and I ground my pussy down hard onto her mouth. She was inexperienced at pussy licking but I didn't care. If he was going to get off on her then so was I. He kept fucking her slamming her cunt as she licked me. I came twice with her tongue buried inside me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.