The Bloodlines of the Bayou Clans - Cover

The Bloodlines of the Bayou Clans

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A missing girl in the Bayou draws Harry Henderson back to the place he vowed he would never return. At least he was being paid double fee for his investigation into the mystery. A short story of 14,000 words that ties in with "The Voodoo Queen" and "Vampire Erotica".

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Like I said before, it was a moonless night and the black shadows of the swamp around us were enough to make me want to give it up and head back to civilization.

I rolled off of my new main twist Brenda with a satisfied smile on my mug and a happy dick down below.

She was silent as I withdrew my roving explorer from her secret place unlike than during the previous thirty minutes as I plumbed her depths for her most sensitive locations.

The five card studs up to back me up courtesy of Mother Marie were all outside in the big black limo biding their time as things shaped up for their possible deployment. I was doing my best to shield Brenda from the gang of five dark-skinned thugs from New Orleans. In all honesty I don’t know if I was protecting her from them or them from her. I know that seems strange to an outsider but Brenda was Brenda and she could be rather predatory at times and was entirely unpredictable. I sensed she could handle these strong-arm guys, chew them up and spit them out without a single look back to see the chaos.

One of the five guys had a Rastafarian hair-do and was packing a radical attitude toward white males that made him more dangerous than the rest of the crew. I was willing to look the other way as he bullied those around him just as long as he did his “goon” job well and I kept my guard up when he came close at all times.

A couple of whores wandered up from the swamp side pier that sold almost everything including funny smokes and pussy if one wasn’t too picky.

The rest of our little expeditionary force of deputies scattered in a military style arc at the pickup site. The three dark-skinned dudes sandwiched the two lighter skinned mulattos like a double Oreo cookie.

These guys were heavily armed, and I knew they could handle a small army of Bayou goons spilling out of the depths of the swampy terrain.

Surprisingly, only a single narrow boat emerged from the fog, and it contained a pair of bearded blank-eyed yahoos with a mute presence guarding the young white girl on her knees between them.

I knew right away that the girl was not the one I was looking for, but I scooped her out closely to see I might be mistaken. It was easy to see she was frightened and had probably just been subjected to some unwanted physical exercise recently that had her either down on her knees or bent over in the back seat with her mouth covered by rude hands.

It was beginning to look like it wasn’t a setup after all, and I cheered up considerably giving them instructions to the nearby grave with the ransom money buried nice and shallow.

The girl was tied at the wrists and ankles and had a piece of duct tape over her mouth. I knew that was going to be a son of a bitch to get off without harming her pretty lips. The fear in her eyes was real enough and I signaled the boys to keep their eyes sharp for any underhanded tricks.

She was squatting down in the bottom of the flat bottomed boat, and I was able to see her pretty snatch looking all confused over all the attention it was getting from the pair of nasty-minded boatmen. The girl was sitting on her rump tenderly, and I surmised she had been given an anal welcome to the bayou from the hard-eyed yahoos with no sense of guilt about their methods.

The older, tall man wearing the Hollywood dark glasses looked at me over the top of the lens and greeted me with a noncommittal friendliness typical of the region.

“You fellas lost or something?”

Of course, none of my Voodoo Queen provided back-up opened their mouth because they were well-trained to follow orders with absolutely no thoughts of their own making. That left it up to me to respond. I carefully avoided the crumpled heap of female humanity at their feet looking at me with fear-filled eyes.

“Well, we are looking for a certain young lady rumored to be waiting for us to show up with some moola for her release. I know it isn’t this little lady right here. I invite you to glance at this photo of the young lady in question and tell me if you have seen her anywhere in the vicinity.”

They both leaned over and looked at my eight by ten glossy and shook their heads in the negative.

“No, sir-ree-bob, can’t say thatT we have rightly set eyes on this bitch, mister.”

The short one piped up and blurted out, “You can have this sweet pussy for a mere fifty bucks, mister. I have to tell you, she is really well-trained now and she is unusually tight for a gal in her late twenties.”

The girl lowered her head in shame and tears flowed from her soft blue eyes. I could only imagine what tortures the two yahoos had heaped on her nicely tanned shoulders. I noticed her panties sitting forlornly in the corner of the boat probably ripped from her lower extremities without permission and tossed to the side as they pleasured their dicks inside her pretty little snatch and probably Inside her brown eye as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.