The Bloodlines of the Bayou Clans - Cover

The Bloodlines of the Bayou Clans

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A missing girl in the Bayou draws Harry Henderson back to the place he vowed he would never return. At least he was being paid double fee for his investigation into the mystery. A short story of 14,000 words that ties in with "The Voodoo Queen" and "Vampire Erotica".

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Spanking   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Like I said before, it was a moonless night and the black shadows of the swamp around us were enough to make me want to give it up and head back to civilization.

I rolled off of my new main twist Brenda with a satisfied smile on my mug and a happy dick down below.

She was silent as I withdrew my roving explorer from her secret place unlike than during the previous thirty minutes as I plumbed her depths for her most sensitive locations.

The five card studs up to back me up courtesy of Mother Marie were all outside in the big black limo biding their time as things shaped up for their possible deployment. I was doing my best to shield Brenda from the gang of five dark-skinned thugs from New Orleans. In all honesty I don’t know if I was protecting her from them or them from her. I know that seems strange to an outsider but Brenda was Brenda and she could be rather predatory at times and was entirely unpredictable. I sensed she could handle these strong-arm guys, chew them up and spit them out without a single look back to see the chaos.

One of the five guys had a Rastafarian hair-do and was packing a radical attitude toward white males that made him more dangerous than the rest of the crew. I was willing to look the other way as he bullied those around him just as long as he did his “goon” job well and I kept my guard up when he came close at all times.

A couple of whores wandered up from the swamp side pier that sold almost everything including funny smokes and pussy if one wasn’t too picky.

The rest of our little expeditionary force of deputies and concerned citizens were hunkering down next to the swamp barter store and from all indications were getting juiced up on the local moonshine which was the cheapest drink except water from the tap. I didn’t drink much water from the tap down here in this region because off the chemical runoff from years of pesticides that had gotten into the water table in varying degrees.

Those whores were like cockroaches they never seemed to be happy staying in one place and were constantly flitting here and there looking for whatever they looked for and had been doing the same thing for millions of years over and over again.

There was a vast difference between a girl just out looking for fun and money-minded whore looking to make a fast buck the easy way by spreading her legs and pulling down her panties to her ankles.

That pair of girls took care of all five of my backup quicker than it would take me to get a cup of coffee and have time left over to contemplate their sins.

They were local girls with a lean look to them that spoke of missing a meal here and there because there was no money coming into such an abandoned area of economic disaster with losers being main demographic and with such a high level of poverty that sales people didn’t call that area code at any time of the day or night.

The whores were peddling a commodity that was always in demand and furnished it at a real low price because it was definitely a buyer’s market and the trend was historically on the way down. The younger one still had a spark of humanity in her eyes and she looked me over like I was a side of beef at the butcher market and she might like to get me tenderized for her evening meal. I called that a typical “whore’s look” that could almost come to a likely sale price just from the lust in my eye and the fatness of the wallet in my back pocket.

The older one had obviously seen it all and she was simply not functioning in the reality of the moment and probably lost in some lost memory or perhaps some dream so impossible that she still clung to it like it was a part of her even though it was entirely fictional and not real at all.

Actually, the older one who was in her late thirties was still attractive and she had an ass that probably earned her ready cash her entire adult life. She was round and curved where the young one was thin and boney with narrow hips and no tits at all.

I am ashamed to admit that I was getting a hard-on looking at the older whore’s ass in the thin transparent summer dress. It was obvious she was wearing no undies because I could see the dark black thatch of pubic hair in between her legs that only added to my arousal at her sensuous appearance. The younger one gave me a look that told me she was onto me and my perverted attraction to her partner and she approached me with a crafty look on her face asking, “We got the time, if you got the money Mister?”

Now that was direct even out here in the bayou country and I was forced to grin and watched her smile back at me with greed written all over her face.

“I can give you a nice blow job while my companion Louise can feed you her pussy if you are so inclined. You will love Louise’s pussy, she’s got the magic touch that one, I do declare.”

I told her, “I am not in the pussy eating mood right now, honey, but if you two girls want to share sucking my dick you can split a c-note for a happy ending.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.