Response Team - Cover

Response Team

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: When peace officers have a problem they call on the response teams. Now they all have a problem with someone selling ammunition that can kill them but Fabian might have the answer.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

New Sidney had five races, Seripods who lived in the submerged part of the city or the canals. Ursuls who almost looked like old earth bears and grew to over two and a half meters tall. Mer were the third race and stood just under two meters and looked like big otters. Grer were reptiles but humanoids that were also herbivores.

The last race was humans and we were a minority. I had joined the city peace force over two years before and had finally been accepted to join the RT. The RT is the response teams and they were the ones to answer officer calls for assistance involving violent crimes. There were six of us in our team.

Gregor an Ursuls who was the team leader. Char and Pat who were Mer, Chance another Ursuls with a wicked sense of humor. Sam was a Grer and then there was me. My name is Dan Fabian and I am two meters tall with brown hair and greyish blue eyes.

I had just had my twenty second birthday and put in an offer at a human coop. It was a large building beside a canal with hydroponics floors and large protein vats. The upper floors had small apartments for men and women in a group marriage. I had spent the last several months meeting everyone and they had deciding to accept my offer.

I was the third out of the carrier and followed Gregor and Char with everyone else behind me. Gregor used our peace override to unseal and open the upper door into the building. He moved through the door and down the stairs quickly before Char spun to cover an open doorway. I slipped passed him and into the room to do a quick search.

I stepped out as a Mer appeared and fired at Gregor who jerked and twisted while I stepped to the side and used my grav pulse assault rifle. We used non lethal rounds and mine sparkled and stunned the Mer. I moved past Gregor as Sam assisted him and went to secure the Mer.

It was several minutes before Gregor moved past me and my interpreter whispered, "they use static penetrators."

I nodded and followed as we went back to clearing rooms. We knew this group of Mer had hostages in the bottom floor lobby. We had to make sure the rest of the building was empty since they claimed to have a bomb. We took out four more Mer on the way down, always before they could shoot one of us.

When we entered the lobby I went left and stunned two Mer by a window. The team stunned six more before the Mer leader stepped out of the small crowd of hostages. He held up and hand device, "now you have killed every..."

I saw the flip switch still covered and shot him twice. I was moving towards him as my team went to reassure the hostages. That was when they changed and pulled hand weapons. I lunged in front of Pat as one fired and felt a huge fist slam into my chest. The others returned fire and stunned everyone as I hit the ground.

Pat knelt and started feeling me and I groaned as I pushed her hands away, "help me up."

She hissed, "we need to check the wound."

She pulled me up, "stubborn human."

I smiled as I felt my chest, "you forgot about the scale skin you gave me."

I looked at everyone and shook my head, "they were part of the Mer insurgents."

I moved carefully to help secure everyone as the street peace officers entered and began helping. We turned everything over to them and went out to load up and head back to command. In the locker room I shed the uniform and caught the bullet that fell out. I weighted it and looked at Gregor as he sat and stripped to revel an ugly gash along his side.

I smiled as I tossed the slug, "you should ask the armorer to make you a scale shirt."

He growled and the others laughed, the scaled shirt was a made of rings of quadlunium. Outside of the rings were ten millimeter scales, outside of them was another layer of thirty millimeter scales, a third layer of ten centimeter scales was on the outside. I carefully removed the shirt and looked at the large bruise on my chest.

Sam leaned over and used a tissue modifier to reduce the muscle trauma. Once I was back in a clean uniform I joined the others in the debriefing. When the commander walked in I sat back. He looked at us, "the static ammunition was not isolated. The Mer insurgents bought the ammo from a suppler who said he had a lot more."

He looked at me, "the body screen will not stop the rounds but they do slow them. The armorer is making more of Fabian's scale skin and you will all wear them."

He dismissed us and Chance slapped my shoulder, "come home with me and my wife will make us a good dinner."

I smiled and slapped his stomach, "thanks but I do not eat raw meat."

I took my cruiser and landed on the roof parking spot that was mine now. I grabbed my duty bag and set the vehicle protections before heading for the door. My new apartment was on the top floor right beside the stairs. Of course there were no locks but I did not have much anyway. I stripped and took all the dirty clothes to the small clothing recycler.

I was in the small kitchen looking for dinner when the girl walked in, "hey Dan."

I turned to look at her and she grinned as she saw me naked, "nice body."

I blushed, "your mom or dad know you are here Tina?"

She smiled as she started stripping, "I am legal Dan but yeah mom said I could ask you for sex if I wanted."

I looked at her pretty pink nipples and her trimmed pussy, "have you had sex before?"

She tossed her clothes aside as she walked towards me, "nope."

She stroked my cock and grinned, "you are bigger than the other men."

I grinned before turning back to look at what I had for dinner, "the more to stretch your tight pussy."

She laughed and pulled me away and after her, "I hope you have a lot of sperm."

I let her pull me across and into my room. One of the few things I had was a large bed and she pulled me straight to it. She sat and wiggled back, "fuck me."

I laughed as I laid beside her and cupped a breast, "not so fast. First I get to feel you and then taste you and then I will fuck you."

She grinned as she lay back, "okay."

I bent to suck on her nipple and she shivered before pulling me to the other one. I started caressing her and moved my hand down to feel her pussy. When I started rubbing her clit and slipping a finger through her pussy she started breathing hard and shuddering. It was a couple of minutes before I pushed my middle finger into her.

She arched her back as she wailed and her pussy squeezed, "aaaahhhh!"

I grinned as I pulled my finger out and moved over her and pushed her legs open. I kissed her before kissing down her body until I reached her pussy. I opened it and started licking and nibbling as Tina jerked and shuddered while lifting her hips. I pushed my tongue into her before teasing her clit and then nibbling.

She spasmed and thrust up before twisting to one side, "yyyeeeessssss!"

I smiled as I crawled up her body and pushed her legs open again. I kissed her once more before slowly forcing my thick cock into her extremely tight pussy. She groaned and hugged me as I pushed all the way in until my cock was buried and in her completely. I pulled back and started to fuck her with long strokes and she grabbed me as her slippery pussy tightened.

I laughed and kissed her before shoving in and humping and jabbing with short thrusts. I pressed and humped and kept grinding as her tight hole squeezed, grasped and clenched. It was a couple of minutes before Tina howled and began spasming and bucking, "fffuuucccckkkkk!"

I pulled back and fucked her hard and fast, planting my cock each time and grinding. She jerked and continued to convulse as her pussy rippled around my cock while milking it. I kept fucking her hard and deep and it was a few more minutes before I thrust into her and kissed her as I began to pump huge spurts of cum.

Tina jerked and held me tight while I continued to put sperm into her. When I stopped she sighed and dropped to the bed before grinning, "can you do it again?"

I laughed and pulled out before rolling her onto her stomach. I fucked her until it was late and she was exhausted. We ate very late before I pulled her back to bed and held her as I fell asleep and woke to my alarm. I rubbed her hip until she turned her head to look back at me, "horny?"

I smiled, "thanks for last night Tina."

She turned and caressed my face, "you are the only single husband."

I looked at her and she smiled, "I wanted to join the marriage too."

I cupped a breast, "so what is stopping you?"

She shivered and grinned, "each wife must be partnered by a husband. You were accepted because the men approved of you and the women were willing. They also knew I wanted you ... bad."

I tugged on her nipple, "so you could fuck the other men?"

She shuddered and grinned, "no. I will now if you accept me as a wife. Listen to me Dan, this group marriage is not like others. Mostly the wives only sleep with one husband but they will all fuck the others."

I moved off the bed, "I have to go. Will I see you tonight?"

She grinned as she sat up, "tonight dinner is in the house common kitchen and yes you will see me again."

I smiled and went to shower and dress before going to get the two new uniforms from the clothing recyclers. I checked both before folding them and packing them in the ready bag. Tina came to kiss me as I was leaving and watched as I climbed the stairs and left. Like normal I always got to work early and spent time down in research and development.

I grinned as I crossed the large room, Dexter was a Seripod. It wore a complete wet suit to keep its body covered in water with a water oxygen recycling system. I dropped my bag on the empty desk I used, "how does the holo comm link look?"

It turned and waved a couple of arms, "it was as you said and works perfect now."

I sat on the edge of the desk, "so we just have the power considerations to worry about."

It touched a screen and a large holograph sprang up on the desk, "yes."

I leaned forward and turned the display, "what if we change the mini phase reactor to four micro phase reactors?"

I touched the area at the shoulder blades, "what about spreading them out across this area on each side of the two anti grav units?"

I grinned, "micro phase reactors are used almost commonly and are very cheap. We could even add one in the pistol grip of the rifle to replace the high density batteries in the magazines."

Dexter turned and quickly added my ideas to the holo blue prints before running the AI tests. He turned back with his grin, "ready to test them?"

I checked the time and used my comm, "Gregor?"

"Yes human Fabian?"

I grinned at Dexter, "could you bring the team down to R and D?"

"We must see the armorer to be fitted for a scale shirt."

I smiled, "believe me, you might like this better."

"We will come."

I put my comm away, "make it Dexter."

I started stripping to my under clothes before putting everything in my ready bag. I glanced at the atomic matter constructor. It used the raw material to build whatever design was input into it. I started dressing in the armored suit as each piece was finished. Dexter already had my body mapped so it fit perfectly.

I pressed the inside power switch before putting the helmet on. I waited as the system came on line before looking around, "the holo graphics seem to be working perfectly."

Dexter nodded, "try the stealth."

I smiled, "Suit, stealth system on."

Dexter waved his arms, "perfect!"

I turned as Gregor, Chance, Char, Pat and Sam walked in. Gregor was frowning as he looked around, "Fabian!"

"Here."

Gregor looked towards Dexter before starting across the room, "where?"

"Suit, Stealth systems off."

Gregor looked at the blueish green scaled suit, "what is this?"

I reached up to remove the helmet, "Suit, power down."

I waited and then removed the helmet, "this is the suit I told you about. It has internal encrypted team comms as well as a individual comm. The helmet holo AI uses several different vision enhancements as well as thermal."

Gregor opened his mouth but I stopped him, "just wait. It has omni or directional sound enhancement as well as a fiber vid."

Char started to speak but I held up a hand, "the suit is made from quadlunium with the outside layered in scales like my shirt and is completely self contained. Unlike a standard body screen of six generators the suit has twenty four. Each four sets of six operate in a different frequency so even a static penetrator will not breach the screen."

I held up a hand again to stop Pat, "the suit has two mini anti gravs built in which means we do not need shrouds and move around easier. It has four micro phase reactors for power which is twice as much as it needs. Plus the suit has the stealth capabilities like you saw."

I grinned, "because the suit has excess energy we do not need the storage battery in each magazine for the pistols. The rifles have a micro phase reactor in the pistol grip so we can double the rounds in each magazine too."

Gregor sighed, "now is not the time Fabian."

I sighed, "we are down today. What is it going to hurt if we test this suit out on the tactics course?"

Sam moved forward, "I would like to try one."

Chance frowned, "I do not like wearing a tight helmet around my head..."

Dexter shifted, "noble Ursul the helmet will not seem confining."

I looked at Gregor and he finally nodded, "a half day only."

I nodded, "thank you."

I grinned, "you need to strip so Dexter can map you."

Thirty minutes later we were walking out the back door. Char, Pat and Sam were chuckling and experimenting. I walked to the small tower as I used the team comm, "first we need to test the anti grav for insertion, I will go first."

The normal setting for the suit anti grav was twenty percent to compensate for the suit weight. I climbed the tower easily and walked across to the edge, "remember when jumping or using the anti grav you give the suit commands. Suit, anti grav to full."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.