The Battered Lamp - Cover

The Battered Lamp

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: The Despair of the Warrior

High Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Despair of the Warrior - Kyle finds an old lamp at an antique store and free a thousand-year-old genie, Aaliyah, who proclaims herself his wife, sets about building his harem, while dark forces gather, envious of Aaliyah's powers.

Caution: This High Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Genie   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Needles   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Man finds Genie in Bottle Sex Story, Genie helps man build harem sex story

Notes: Thanks to b0b for beta-reading this!

Thursday, January 23rd – South Hill, WA

The memory of Fatima lying on the hospital bed wouldn't leave Kyle's mind when he reached Gym Class. So Kyle took comfort with Carla and Aaliyah behind the bleachers, burying his guilt and anger over everything that had happened in the warm, wet flesh of his wife and concubine, savoring the feel of their hot pussies wrapped around his cock. As his orgasm built, all the pain vanished and he was left with only bliss.

Then he came and all the hurt came rushing back.

He just wanted all his loves to be in his arms, safe and happy. He even wanted Christy, his skin itching to hold them. He needed Fatima to wake up, Christy to return, and Fumi to discover a way for them to be together.

Third period was English and Kyle half-expected to see his best friend, Britney, in her seat beside his, but she hadn't come in today. He could really use someone to talk to about all this; Britney's intellect was deep and her advice was always useful.

"Hello, Kyle," purred Ms. Capello, her large breasts straining a tight, violet sweater. There was a twinkle in the teacher's eye as she stared at him. Kyle had taken her as a concubine yesterday.

"Good morning, Ms. Capello," he smiled, bountiful boobs distracting him from his problems, swelling his cock. She was his secret concubine. Kyle had already been in trouble for his sexual escapades with Principal Burke, and he was keen to keep their relationship beneath his radar.

A reckless lust throbbed in his pants.

A quick wish would take care of everything. Aaliyah. I wish that no one thinks it odd that I'm fucking Ms. Capello.

You sure are horny today, my love, He could sense her amusement. You're making me feel a little excited.

Feel free to have fun, he sent back. It was only fair.

Maybe I will. Have fun with your concubine!

He walked to his teacher; her smile broadened and color spotted her tan cheeks. He reached up, and stroked her cheek, delighting in his concubine's shudder. She flashed a look at his classmates streaming in. Her brown eyes were full of questioning concern. She hasn't met Aaliyah yet. She doesn't know I have a Djinn.

"It'll be okay," he told her, trailing his hand down her smooth neck to the neckline of her blouse. He pushed into her blouse, squeezing her warm, pliant breast.

She shuddered, licking her lips, the fear in her eyes, but she didn't resist. "I'm ready to please you, Master," she whispered. "Anytime, anywhere."

Her hand reached out, squeezing his arching cock through his pants, her smile growing. He pushed into her bra, and found her hard nipple, pinching hard, enjoying the shivering gasp that escaped her lips.

His classmates were sitting down, giving the teacher expectant looks. None cared that he was fondling their teacher's breasts, but were waiting for Ms. Capello to start class. He loved the audience watching him. He pulled his hand out of her blouse, and grabbed his teacher's hips, moving her behind the desk. She was very pliant, flashing him pleased smiles. She was a very submissive woman, happy to be his.

"Start teaching," he whispered in her ear, lifting up her skirt. No panties. He chuckled, stroking her plump, naked ass. "What a slut." She squirmed back against him and let out a pleased purr.

"Class, turn to page 211," she said, leaning over her desk. "We'll be continuing our study on Beowulf."

Kyle unzipped his pants, his cock prodding the cheeks of her ass. She wiggled back against him.

"Lexie," Ms. Capello gasped as his cock slipped into her cunt. "Start reading from line 300."

"Yes, Ms. Capello," Lexie said, standing up. She was a new transfer student that started this week with curly, brunette hair and gray eyes. She fixed them on Kyle, and had a naughty smile. Kyle grinned back, reaching around and boldly squeezing his concubine's large tits.

He watched Lexie's breasts straining her fuzzy, mauve sweater as she read the poem. He jabbed his cock into his concubine's pussy, lubing his shaft with her juices, before he jerked his cock out, smearing it up between her asscheeks, and drove it home into her ass.

"Oh," Ms. Capella gasped.

"Are you okay?" Lexie asked.

"Just helping Mr. Unmei out. He's in dire need of some alternative teaching," his concubine answered, squeezing her ass on Kyle's cock. "But he's a very diligent student. Keep reading."

"Yes, Ms. Capella."

As Kyle thrust his cock over and over into the velvet warmth of his concubine's ass, he couldn't take his eyes off Lexie's tits. Her aura was a deep crimson, a dominant personality, not willing to submit to Kyle's desires. He could wish for her to be eager and willing to fuck, but she really wouldn't be. It would be a trick, a deceit, and he wanted his women to be willing.

I do wish I could see her tits, he thought, squeezing his teacher's, pretending they were Lexie's round tits.

Done! Aaliyah's voice rang in his head.

Before Kyle could countermand his accidental wish Lexie set her textbook on her desk and pulled her fuzzy sweater over her head, exposing her breasts straining a gray bra. Her hands reached behind her. Kyle knew he should rescind the wish, but he wanted to see them so bad, and it was hard to think clearly with his cock buried in his teacher's ass.

Her bra came off, and then she shot Kyle a look, a frown playing on her lips as the undergarment slipped down her arms, exposing a lush pair of tits with hard, dusky nipples that seemed to be pointing right at them.

"That's it," he whispered, pumping faster. "Such a lovely pair of tits."

They are, giggled Aaliyah. What until you see the pair I'm looking at! Oh, and I took some liberties. No one will care that she's baring all!

Lexie kept reading, unconscious that her breasts were bare, quivering as she breathed. "You should fuck her, Master," Ms. Capello whispered. "Make her yours."

"She's not a submissive," Kyle grunted. "Not like you, my slutty, submissive teacher."

"No," she laughed, humping her ass back. "Umm, fuck me harder. I love it, Master!"

His strokes grew faster, pleasure building and building in the tip of his dick. His hands kneaded her tits, pinching her hard nipples through her clothing, resting his chin on her shoulder, and staring at those snowy mounds and their pink peaks. His breathing grew faster as his balls boiled.

"I'm going to flood your ass," he grunted. "I bet you can't wait!"

"I can't Master! Please, flood my ass."

"Fuck!" His thrust grew faster, his body tensing. "Fuck, fuck!" His cum erupted, three blasts spraying inside her ass.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, shuddering in his arms. "Thank you, Master."

He drove one last time into her ass, groaning as her ass milked the last few drops of his cum out of her ass. That wonderful, lethargic, post-orgasmic buzz filled him as he leaned against his concubine, lazily watching Lexie's breasts.


Aaliyah found math to be the most boring class she had ever attended, and she wasn't looking forward to her third day, particularly after spending the last day trapped in the magical circle as those horrid witches had tried to steal her power. It had all returned to her when the magic circle had been broken, but that still didn't leave her feeling fully rested.

She dragged her feet as she walked through the busy halls, passing boisterous teenagers as they joked and talked as they, too, lingered in the halls before class. The bell would ring in a minute, and she didn't want to get Kyle in any more trouble by being late.

Aaliyah. Kyle's voice echoed in her head. I wish that no one thinks it odd that I'm fucking Ms. Capello.

Third period, and the third woman he had wanted to fool around with. You sure are horny today, my love, she sent back, chuckling to herself, an itch forming between her thighs. You're making me feel a little excited.

Feel free to have fun.

There was that ebony-skinned beauty in her Math class—Teleisia. She had a very pink aura, easy to dominate, and ever since Fatima had made Kayleah and Ann her concubines, she had wondered what it would be like to have her own.

She would share with her husband, of course.

Maybe I will, she sent back. Have fun with your concubine! She concentrated, affecting the minds of everyone in the school, letting her husband have his fun. Then she used her power a second time. "Kyle did say I could have fun," she smiled as she strode into class.

Teleisia didn't seem surprised when Aaliyah sat on the edge of her desk, grinning down at the Black woman. Corey, her husband's redheaded friend, smirked at her and gave her a wink. Am I that obvious?

"Finding another one for Kyle?" he grinned, sitting down at his own desk. His own concubine, Aleah, smirked as she sat on the desk on the other side of Corey, a choker tight about her throat proclaiming just who she was owned by.

"Hi, Aaliyah," Teleisia smiled, ignoring Corey's comments. Her dark features were so exotic, and her hair was gathered in rows and rows of tight braids that ran down her scalp. Her breasts were round, pressing against the blue, long-sleeved shirt she wore.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine." The older girl nodded. Her dark eyes were as gentle as a gazelle. "How is your husband?"

"Kyle's doing great," Aaliyah lied—he was hurting inside, the guilt over losing three of his wives was eating away at him.

"It must be wild being married to a guy with all those girlfriends."

"Concubines," Aaliyah corrected. "It's like being a very submissive wife. One that's just so eager to please."

Teleisia's cheeks grew slightly darker and she licked her lips. Aaliyah reached out, stroking her face. She could be assertive if she needed to be. She was the daughter of a Sheikh after all, and the wife of a future Sultan.

"You have such beautiful skin," Aaliyah purred.

"Thank you." Her eyes were downcast, but something flashed inside them.

She took a deep breath, and channeled her husband. "You're just a horny slut looking for someone strong to take you by the scruff of the neck and make you howl with pleasure."

Teleisia froze, swallowed, and shivered.

She leaned in to the Black girl's ear. "I want you to take off your shirt and bra. I want to see those beautiful tits of yours."

"But we're in—"

She reached, squeezing Teleisia's breast through her shirt. "The only sounds I want to hear from your lips are cries of passion and 'yes, Mistress', okay?"

Silence.

She squeezed her tit harder, feeling her nipple through shirt and bra. "Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then take your shirt and bra off."

"Yes, Mistress."

Aaliyah's pussy felt on fire, and she couldn't wait for her new concubine's tongue to put out her inferno. Teleisia ripped her shirt off, looking around fearfully. Only Corey was paying attention, and even he looked away as Mrs. Skinner began her lesson. Aaliyah wasn't supposed to use her powers for herself, but she was free to interpret her Master's orders as she saw fit.

Teleisia's bra came off and Aaliyah licked her lips. In these modern times she might very well be classified as a lesbian, for she loved women. Of course, she loved her husband, and very much enjoyed their lovemaking, but she would always lust after other women. Teleisia's breasts were round, her nipples as dark as her flesh, and they were perky, the nipples upswept.

I wonder if Kyle is having as much fun.

She peaked into her husband's thoughts. Lexie's is so hot I wonder what her tits look like beneath that fuzzy sweater round and pink with hard nipples I could suck them while fucking her squeezing her tits I could wish to fuck her but that would be a deceit a trickery it wouldn't be right I do wish I could see her tits

Well, he had thought the W word. She sent out her will, touching Lexie's mind. Done, she sent.

Aaliyah smiled, feeling her husband's conflict. He wanted to rescind the wish, but he also wanted to see her tits. Lust won out. He concentrated on the tits so much, she could see them in his mind's eye as clear as day. Such a lovely pair of tits.

They are, giggled Aaliyah. What until you see the pair I'm looking at! Oh, and I took some liberates. No one will care that she's baring all!

Aaliyah reached out and fondled Teleisia's breasts, savoring the firm feel, then bent her head down and swirled her pink tongue around the dark nub. Her concubine gasped and moaned, leaning back in her chair as she had pleasured her nipple. She kissed over to the other nipple, swirling about it, pressing her thighs together as her own pussy throbbed with need.

The Djinn kissed up to Teleisia's ear, then whispered, "You'll be my concubine, won't you. You so want to be one. I can feel it." She had been angry with Fatima when she claimed two concubines and she was beginning to see the appeal. Kyle treated her and his other wives as equals. It was this modern way. She needed to adapt.

She needed her own concubine.

"Yes," she sighed. "Be my Mistress. I like to be told what to do. And you're so beautiful."

Aaliyah blushed, then cupped her concubine's chin and captured her lips in a kiss, dismissing her clothes in the process. Teleisia's hands reached out, hesitantly touch the Djinn's smooth skin, sliding up to the cup her breasts. Aaliyah moaned into the kiss as her concubine's hands found her aching nipples, stroking them.

"Have you ever pleasured a woman?" Aaliyah asked, breaking the kiss.

She shook her head. "I've never pleasured anyone."

"Well, I'll be your first woman, and Kyle will be your first man."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get down on your knees and worship your Mistress. I'm going to be a Sultana one day."

"A what?"

"A Queen."

"I will pleasure you, your Majesty."

Your Majesty. I like the ring of that.

Teleisia slipped to the floor, parting Aaliyah's slim thighs, running her hands up to the Djinn's shaved pussy. Aaliyah shuddered as soft fingers brushed her clit and petals. She leaned back on the desk's top, her breasts arching forward, and watched as her concubine's dark face, wide with awe, moved closer and closer to her aching pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Aaliyah moaned, ignored by her classmates as they learned about trigonometry. The Djinn conjured a few homunculi, gathering them out of the dust in the classroom, and set them to working on her math problems.

Such a worthless class.

"Keep eating me, concubine!" she moaned, humping her hips into her inexperienced lover's mouth.

Teleisia ate her out with vigor, so wanting to impress the future monarch. Her dark eyes stared up at Aaliyah's from between her thighs, desperate for Aaliyah's approval. The Djinn reached down, cupping her dark cheek with her dusky fingers, stroking her cheekbone with her thumb.

"Oh, fuck! So wonderful! You're going to make me cum!"

Her concubine moaned into her pussy, working her tongue faster through her slit, gathering the Djinn's spicy flavor. Aaliyah loved it, her orgasm building like a liquid heat inside her, churned by her lover's tongue. Her hips writhed, the stool wobbling beneath her, threatening to collapse. She didn't care. She only cared about creaming this ebony-skinned beauty's face.

"Oh, yes! You delightful slut! Oh, wow! I wish Kyle was here to see this!"

Her husband would take the slut from behind, and they would share her. Her fantasy sent her over the edge, her pussy clenching and heat roared through her, driving away everything but the delight her new concubine was giving her.

"Thank you, Kyle!" she gasped as her orgasm died down. Thank you for telling me to have fun. You're the best husband in the world.

Teleisia looked up at her, her dark face drenched, and her eyes wide. "Did I please you, your Majesty?"

"Yes, you did," Aaliyah smiled, bending down to cup her cheeks, and pulled her up for a deep kiss.


Zaritha kept glancing at Kyle throughout the rest of English. The Ifrit could not believe she had just stumbled upon the little Djinn's master and husband. Her ploy of disguising herself as Lexie Lyndon was paying off.

And she was unnerved.

Aaliyah was far more powerful than she had thought. Royal blood definitely pumped through her veins. When Kyle had come in and began fucking Ms. Capello, Zaritha thought nothing unusual about such an act—Kyle was a great man who could have any woman he wanted. She hadn't felt the Djinn's power modifying her mind to accept the situation. It was only when she had bared her breasts in the middle of class did she realize she had been meddled with.

She would need to armor herself against the Djinn's powers. Luckily, that wouldn't be hard. Like all men who possessed a Djinn, Kyle was becoming more and more corrupted by her power, craving more and more sex. Now that she recognized what was happening, she could not believe she had missed the signs. He had multiple wives, including his own sister, and even more concubines.

The bell rang, and she hurried after Kyle as he ducked out of the classroom. "Kyle," she called, and he stopped, turning, his eyes falling to her breasts once more hidden by her sweater.

She wanted to tear his eyes out for daring to stare at her so, but she could smell the odor of dusty magic about him. He possessed an artifact of great power. It would be unwise of her to attack him without further study and planning.

But she didn't need to attack him to armor herself.

"I loved your reading in class, Lexie," Kyle grinned. "Very stimulating."

"Thank you," she giggled, stepping up. "Do you always fuck the teacher?"

"Always. I can fuck anyone I want."

"Even me."

His grin slipped. "Only if you wanted me to. But yeah, I could fuck you right here in the hallway and no one would care."

She took a step closer, only a few inches from him; his breath quickened and a flush crept across his face. "Prove it. Fuck me right here, right now."

"All right."

She was ready for the Djinn's touch, and could just sense the little bitch's power reworking her brain. It was perfectly acceptable for Kyle to fuck her in the hallway, and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. His cock was hard, rubbing against her crotch, igniting her fires. Once she had his seed, Aaliyah could never affect her again.

Kyle pressed her against the lockers, the metal rattling, as his tongue explored her mouth. She moaned, letting him fan her flames until she burned to feel his cock inside her. His hands shoved under her Cashmere sweater, sliding up her side, sending a shiver through her, and then he cupped her breast, and a moan escaped her lips.

"Fuck me," she moaned, fire consuming her. "Stick your hard dick inside me and fill me with your seed! Douse my fires!"

"Fuck, yeah!" he grinned, his hands fumbling with his pants, pulling out his girth. He shoved her skirt up, his cock sliding up against her thigh, leaving a trail of precum as he pushed the tip against her cotton panties, stroking her slit.

"I need your cock!"

"Because you're a little slut," he grinned, stroking her pussy with his dick, pressing her panties into her slit as his humiliating words burned in her. "You're a cock-hungry whore, aren't you, Lexie?"

"Yes!" she gasped, her cunt on fire. His words only made her burn more fierce, and she couldn't wait until she tasted her enemy's cock. "My cunt's hungry for your cock!"

She would make him pay for these words. But today, she needed him to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.