Becoming a Miner - Cover

Becoming a Miner

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: A former security enforcement officer heads to a barren world seeking revenge and finds a lot more. After killing the men responsible for his great uncles death he ends up with three women. His uncle's mine does more then earn him credits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Science Fiction sex story, Sci-fi Sex Story, Space Sci-fi Sex Story.

Octilithum Crystals are a new source of power. The only thing more powerful was anti matter. The problem was, Octilithum was rare and hard to find. Of the four known worlds where it was found only one could support life. Gobe was a huge giant of a planet that was mostly covered in jungle.

Only on one continent were the crystals found and it was just one huge desert. That was also where the space port was. Now you might think there would be a lot of people on Gobe but you would be wrong. There were six major companies with registered mines and perhaps a couple of hundred independent miners or prospectors.

The port was simple called Port City and had few people, most robbers, killers or thieves with one constable and he was bought and paid for. I took the first shuttle down and helped off load my transport. After six years in space force security enforcement as an officer I was retiring. I am twenty five and two meters tall with grey eyes.

I was coming to Gobe for one reason, revenge. The criminal that ran the town of Port City made a mistake when he killed my only living relative. Great uncle Peter had lived here for fifty years. He had been an independent miner with a confirmed and registered mine. The problem for those that wanted it was I was listed as his only heir.

Registered mines were kept secret unless the owner dies without leaving a will. Sure the claim listed the area where the mine was but that could be anywhere inside the claim boundary which could cover a huge area. I glanced at the three slim young women as they were led past me on leashes and shook my head.

There were few women that came here voluntarily. I slipped the new Smith Mark XXX 10mm plasma pistol into my right thigh holster and picked up the cut down 30 mm plasma rifle and climbed out of my vehicle. I walked ahead and turned into the only bar in town. There were three men in the room, one at the bar holding the leashes of the women and two at a table.

One was short and slim with a thick moustache and a sneer. The other was a tall overweight man wearing the badge of the town constable. I started towards the table and the short man grinned, "greetings sucker what can I do for you?"

I smiled and lifted the rifle to shoot the constable in the head. The other man froze as I turned and calmly extended the rifle and shot the man by the bar in the chest. I turned with the rifle pointed at the small man on the other side of the table, "does the name Peter O'Hair mean anything?"

He shook his head and I smiled, "it should, you killed him and now I am killing you."

I shot him between the eyes and looked around before crossing to the man I shot in the chest. He was convulsing and bleeding from his mouth while trying to speak. I shook my head and looked at the three terrified women. I reached out and picked up their leashes, "come along, you belong to me."

I led them out and down to my vehicle before turning in at the general store. I walked to the far wall and the body scanner. I pulled one of the girls into the booth, "stand still."

I took the small square of plastic when it was extruded and pulled her out. I pushed the next girl in and then the last girl after her. I pulled them over to the clothing fabricator and slipped the first piece of plastic into the measurement slot. I dialed up silk shirts and had to manually enter a long skirt before calf high mocs.

I did the next two girls before carrying the large pile of clothing to the counter. I touched my comp to the store comp and it deducted the price of everything I had bought. I turned and pushed the clothing to the three girls before leading them out to my vehicle. Several people were around the doorway to the bar but I ignored them.

I opened the rear door to my vehicle and gestured, "in."

The girls climbed in and I let their leashes go before closing the door. I opened my door and slipped my cut down rifle into the slot inside the door and climbed in. I started the vehicle before pulling out and turned on the forward scanner and lifted us up to ten meters above the ground and accelerated to two hundred kilometers.

I glanced into the back as we left Port City, "what are your names?"

They all had a slight oriental look but had long blonde hair and blue eyes. One answered timidly, "I am Lynn master."

The other girls shifted and the one next to her smiled, "Cherry master."

I looked at the last girl and she murmured softly, "Julia."

I smiled and I repeated the names to myself. We were clear of town and going much faster. I reached to the dash and pushed and it tilted, I flipped a toggle and pushed a button. Two things happened, my vehicle sent a pulse up to the satellites with a security enforcement code that rendered it invisible.

The second thing was the holographic camouflage came to life making the vehicle seem invisible to the eye. After an hour I turned north and glanced at the three girls to see them leaning against each other napping. Three hours later I slowed and turned to the east as I watched the terrain and my location, I finally slowed more and dropped lower.

A few more minutes and I turned up a wide, deep gully and hugged the right wall. I sent a remote signal and in a few more minutes I saw the opening. I lifted the vehicle and slowly entered what almost looked like a wide cave. I sent the remote signal and glanced back to see the inside of a holograph at the entrance.

I knew there was also a sonic barrier to keep the carnivore lizards out. The back of the cave seemed to open in front of me and I slowly pulled further in. I lowered the vehicle to the ground and glanced back to see the inner door close. I climbed out and helped the three girls before heading towards a doorway.

It led to a spiral set of stairs that led down with a small open lift beside it. When we reached the bottom we were in a huge room. On the left was a glass door and on the other side of the glass door was the kitchen unit. Another doorway was on the wall beside the kitchen and in the middle of the room was a stone table.

On the right was a huge bed in the far corner and just out from the bed was a large holograph unit, in the right wall was a wide doorway. I walked to the left and glanced out the glass door to see an underground river. I had to grin at what looked like sun lamps on a sandy beach.

I walked to the next doorway to see a huge fresher and looked back at the girls, "the fresher is over here."

They smiled and walked towards it quickly as I crossed the room and looked through the other doorway. It was a huge anti chamber with decon suits and an airlock. I knew it was the mine through the airlock and turned to start up the stairs. I took my time unloading the vehicle before starting to put things away.

Outside by the river and up the beach was a small portable Octilithum reactor. Against a wall between the kitchen and the stone table was a wide stasis storage unit half filled with food. I was a little surprised when the three girls pushed me away and began rearranging things and starting a dinner.

I found my uncle's journal in the holo unit, he also had a huge list of porn vids that made me shake my head. The dinner was surprisingly good and afterwards I stripped. I ignored the girls as I headed to the fresher and a hot shower. Again they surprised me by slipping into the shower with me.

I looked at them as they grinned shyly and finally reached out to pull Julia closer. I started washing her and she almost purred, "we are genetically engineered."

I pulled her against me, "I have news for you beautiful. They did not really engineer you. They just put an egg and sperm together after making sure it would produce a girl."

She looked at me and I gave her a kiss, "you are a normal human girl."

She looked at Lynn and Cherry and back to me, "but..."

I caressed her hips, "it is a sales pitch. If you really want sex, just ask."

Julia grinned, "okay."

She press into me, "after the shower?"

I grinned and reached between us to finger her bald pussy. She shuddered as her legs bowed and I started pulling her towards the open door. I dried her as Lynn and Cherry followed us out and pulled her out towards the huge bed. They had taken time while making dinner to find linens for the bed and changed it to clean ones.

I sat Julia down and knelt to push her legs open. I leaned in as she laid back and opened her pussy before licking through it. I nibbled on her clit and pushed my tongue into her. I captured her clit as she shuddered and shook. She grinned and lifted her head to look down her body as I started to tease her clit and suck.

It was a couple of minutes before a moan escaped and she began to spasm. I grinned as I stood and she wiggled back on the bed. I followed her and settled between her legs to give her a soft kiss. I positioned my cock before pushing and slowly forcing it into her. She clutched me as my thick cock stretched her open and I pushed into her all the way.

I kept kissing her as I fucked in and out slowly and a minute late her hips started lifting to meet mine. She sighed and moaned and shuddered and jerked. Her tight pussy rippled and spasmed around my cock as it squeezed almost constantly. I continued to fuck her slowly and her pussy became slipperier and she wailed and began bucking and thrashing around.

Lynn and Cherry giggled and rubbed my butt as I fucked their friend. Julia wrapped her legs around me as her warm pussy milked my cock. I slowly pushed into her and buried my cock. I kissed her as my cock erupted and I began gushing a torrent of cum deep inside her. She screamed in my mouth as I flooded her belly with warm sperm and she tilted her hips.

When I finally stopped cumming I groaned and pulled out before carefully laying beside her. She shuddered and turned her head to smile at me, "thank you master."

I smiled back and turned to pull at Cherry until she was facing my feet. I pulled her leg over me and pulled her hips down before licking her pussy. She shuddered and pushed down as Lynn and Julia giggled. I pushed my tongue into her and nibbled on her inner lips before capturing her clit.

Cherry wailed and jerked as I started sucking and using my tongue on her clit. It was a few minutes before she shuddered hard and rolled away and I looked at her as she panted. Lynn rubbed my chest, "fuck her now master."

I grinned and rolled before turning until I was between Cherry's legs. I kissed her and lifted to push into her tight pussy. She groaned and tilted her hips as my cock stretched her pussy and sank into her. I kissed her again and started to fuck her nice and slow. Each thrust pushed my cock deeper.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.