Second Visit to Adult Sex Shop and Bus Finger Fucking - Cover

Second Visit to Adult Sex Shop and Bus Finger Fucking

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

True Public Sex Story: How Frank took me back to the local sex shop and we had fun and frolics with 2 other guys. Plus: Fun on a bus with a stranger and Eric.

Caution: This True Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

I have been asked to recount a couple of episodes of me having fun outdoors.

Over the years I have had sex or enjoyed some fooling around on many occasions outside. On beaches, in parks and woods and also whilst out shopping or traveling on buses, trains etc.

The two times I am going to tell you about happened a period apart.

The first one, involving me finger fucking myself on a bus was when I was with Eric. The second one happened more recently when out and about with Frank.

I had been at college all day and on getting back to Eric's flat (this was the same one we teased the builders in, before we moved to our own larger house), he suggested we take a little trip out.

He had been getting himself worked up all day watching some porno videos and reading some magazines (Fiesta and Escort I think where the ones he used to like us reading together.)

A quick shower later and he had laid out the clothes he wanted me to go out in. He used to love seeing me dressed provocatively, which often meant wearing very little!

This day he had chosen: a pair of white high heels, a very short, white mini skirt, a tiger striped, patterned vest top and a gold anklet for around my ankle.

He insisted I wear no bra and only see through white panties.

I put my hair into bunches and admired myself in the bathroom mirror, at 19 I had a good figure (even though I do say so myself!) They were the days!

I was heavily aroused already and we had enjoyed a good kissing session and a bit of heavy petting whilst we both got ready.

Eric had worn a pair of light canvas chino style trousers, with no underpants as he wanted to me to be able to get access to his cock if needed during our outing.

My nipples were already stiffening and my cunny had the usual drip of juice as I anticipated my bit of teasing fun.

After a short while I was clip clopping my way up the street with Eric, he paid me compliments as my tit's swayed in the vest top, and my bare legs drew attention from passers by.

A couple from the same street approached us, a guy in his 40s and his wife. He was always very friendly but she often just leered at me and gave me disapproving looks.

On getting close Eric said hello and the guys (Josh I think he was called) stopped and spoke. His wife simply looked me up and down and I could sense her disapproval immediately.

To flaunt myself like this always turns me on and to have a wife tutting away to herself also wickedly got me going.

I flirted like mad as I stood, twirling my hair and kicking my heels, making sure I was drawing attention to my bare legs and the shortness of my mini skirt.

My titties were obviously straining against my tight vest top and Brian and anyone one else could not fail to see my poker hard nipples on full display.

As I stood and Eric passed the time of day, asking how their daughter was, how there holiday had been, I could sense Brian ogling me out of the corner of my eyes.

As I moved my legs, the anklet on my right leg dangled and swung. I bent down to make sure it was fastened correctly, as I did so Eric explained it was a little gift from him to me for our 6 month anniversary. (I still have it to this day.)

As I bent over my tits would have been clearly visible down my top and I could again feel Suzy (Josh's wife) disapproving attitude. no wonder!

I was brazenly flaunting myself in front of her husband, giving him a leg and tit show and I was fucking loving it.

Josh said the anklet was very pretty at which point Suzy virtually dragged him away making an excuse to leave us.

I could hear him being torn a strip off by her as they walked on down the road.

"You dirty bitch!" Eric said to me as they disappeared from ear shot.

I laughed saying I bet he was gonna cop an earful when he got in. Eric said it would have been worth it as he had definitely copped an eyeful of tit and leg!

I told Eric I wanted this guy in the future, the thought of having him behind his snooty wife's back was something I wanted to enjoy, and that is another story as they say!

We strolled on and soon found our way to the bus stop where we were going onto a bus taking us out into a nearby country area.

Eric planned on a bit of teasing fun on the bus and promised me a nice meal if I made it a special journey.

We got on the bus that would take us out into the countryside, it was virtually empty as we got and we made our way to the back, me clip clopping in my tarty high heels and wiggling in my mini skirt as I did so.

It was the start of a fairly long bus journey. We settled down, me in a window seat at the back and Eric a couple of seats away.

From this point he could watch me open my legs, spread my pussy lips, dip a finger up my wet fanny and generally act the brazen slut for him.

I posed and got into varying positions whilst he watched on.

I had my legs wide, my knickers pulled to the side, my legs dangling over the seats so he could get a good view of my tanned legs and my anklet glistening as I displayed myself for him.

My legs were quite well tanned from days on the beach in the summer and I amused myself crossing my legs and watching the light skirt ride up slightly, exposing more of my tanned thigh.

I was getting very turned on. I squeezed my thighs harder, without really thinking about it and my skirt inched up just a little further.

"My God, Eric — this is getting me quite hot!" I laughed as I whispered to my filthy senior lover.

At his point a guy got on at a nearby stop and as he got on he spotted me at the back and came right up and sat beside me!

I instinctively made myself semi decent, but the outfit I was wearing didn't really cover much anyway and as the bus carried on I could sense him looking at me, his eyes savouring my legs and tits in my top.

After a short while he spoke asking where I was going etc.

I had thought Eric may have came over to interject but no, the randy sod just sat still and kept a few glances across every now and then to see what was going on.

It soon became evident this guy was chatting me up!

My inner slut took over and I began flirting with him. My nips stiffened as we chatted and I made sure he was getting a really good look at my legs.

The small talk soon turned to heavy flirting and compliments.

"I like your ankle bracelet," he commented.

"Thanks," I replied. "My boyfriend got me it."

As I talked I hooked my leg out to let him get a good look at the bracelet and of course at my fully exposed bare leg too.

"Gorgeous," he said. "And I mean not just the bracelet!"

I giggled and he commented on how sexy they were and how a lot of guys found heels and anklets quite provocative.

I thanked him and was now in full flirt mode. Hair twirling, eye lid batting, shoe dangling: all the tricks that get you guys going.

I felt a tingling in my nips now and looked down at my boobs. I could just make them out now, stiffening slightly against the brief material of my top.

"Oh you're getting me turned on!" I blatantly said to him after a few seconds. "Look, you can even see these are waking up," I laughed, pointing at my nipples.

His eyes went to them and he chuckled again, not able to look away for a moment. "You're right," he murmured, "You can clearly see the little bumps now."

His eyes lingered a little and he directly said, "You've got lovely tits haven't you."

I looked openly now and he was right — there were two little bumps just visible.

I chuckled, "You're right," and almost without thinking, I reached across and ran my fingers across his crotch area!

He jumped and I thought I'd gone too far.

"Oh, sorry", I laughed, "It was just instinctive."

His face was burning, "It's OK, I didn't mean to seem scared," he replied, still looking awkward. "It was rather nice really! And I think you've woken it up even more now!"

I couldn't believe how excited this was getting me. My nips were really tingly now, and that wasn't all! I just had to get a bit more direct pressure on my pussy — squeezing my thighs just wasn't doing enough any more. I uncrossed my legs, the skirt now lying high across my thighs and pressed my left hand down into my lap.

The man chuckled, "Are you getting horny Anna? You'd better be careful or that will start to look a bit obvious!" and he looked meaningfully down at my lap.

I laughed, "You're right, it's got me really going talking to you like this. I think I might just lay this magazine across my lap — might help to hide it a bit!"

"Well, you've got me going too," he chuckled, "especially touching me like that. It sort of sent a shiver right through me — I guess you know where that shiver went down to!! I wouldn't mind if you did it again!"

He was now openly asking me to stroke his cock again. My fingers under the mag pressed up under my skirt and found a pair of very warm, very damp, panties. I trembled, my tits feeling tight and tingly.

"I'd love to," I whispered, "but I hope you'll return the favour!"

"Of course!" he said, "I've been dying to but didn't have the nerve!"

"We'd better be careful though — don't want to shock anyone!" I said and glanced around to check no-one was watching.

Apart from Eric who was sat with a knowing grin across his face.

Then I leaned across and pretended to whisper in his ear. What I actually did was to give it a little kiss as I quickly ran my fingers over first his crotch and then stuck my tongue in his ear.

He gasped with pleasure, quickly suppressing it as soon as he realised, but I could feel his cock respond, pushing instinctively out against my hand, hardening as I rubbed it gently.

I pulled away after a few moments, but not before the mag had slid off my lap, exposing the crotch of my panties and my fingers against it. This time it was my turn to go red with embarrassment, even though he knew what I was doing — and no-one else was looking, save Eric catching sneaky glances.

He grinned at me, openly looking down at my hand and muttering, "Oh my God, I've got to do that! But first, it's my turn now!" and he leaned across and repeated exactly what I'd done to him, but to me — kissing my ear and running his fingers over my already taut tits and stiff nips. I tried hard to suppress a groan of pleasure, but it was very difficult.

My whole body was shaking now with arousal and I found myself parting my legs further to allow him access to my sheer panties.

The arousal gave me a new level of boldness, and I leaned across to him again and this time really did whisper in his ear. At the same time, I slid a hand quickly up his firm thigh and homed in on a very hard cock.

He squirmed, but with pleasure.

I whispered, "I can't take this any more. Do you fancy frigging me off!"

He pushed his manhood harder against my hand and stammered, "Yes, please — I'd love to."

"Fuck you have got me so horny. I really do need to get off — and I'd really love to do it with you. Is that OK?"I whispered in his ear again.

He squeezed me harder, "Yes, yes, yes please!" he murmured. "I really love masturbating but I've never even thought about anything like this before. But I couldn't believe how good it felt when you touched me there. It was like an electric shock ran through me! I love it when I do that, but your touch was something else!"

I laughed with relief, with passion, and with sheer pleasure. "Snog me, then. I'd love to feel your tongue on mine!"

He didn't say anything, just looked up into my eyes and planted his open lips on mine. A powerful tingle shot through me and I clasped him tightly, aware now that we were both so turned on.

I openly kissed his lips with my tongue and he eagerly let it in. In moments we were panting with the excitement of the kiss, the feel of our writhing tongues and sensitivity of our lips sending tremor after tremor through our bodies.

We swayed from side to side as the bus trundled on, struggling to keep our control.

After a few moments, I pressed my cunt hard against his hand and told him to get some fingers inside my panties and up me. The slight pressure of his firm fingers against my pussy made me almost squeal with pleasure. And as I did, I felt his prick push forward against my hand as I rubbed him, a deep satisfied moan coming from his mouth.

I slid my hand down his trousers, unbuckling his belt and partially unzipping his flies and found a big hard cock bulging in his pants ... I squeezed it, and slowly began to wank it encouraging him to finger me at the same time.

"Oh my God, Anna! Oh yes! Oh my God!" he moaned.

Our lips had broken apart, unable to hold the kiss as our breathing turned to panting.This man had transformed from the gentle shy guy who'd first sat tentatively down beside me, to one who was overcome with lust!

And I really wanted to make it good for him now, as well as getting off myself of course — I was just as keen as he was for that!

After a few minutes of thrusting fingers up me, my gash slopping and juicing, and me wanking his prick as best I could with my hands down his trousers it was obvious we both needed to cum.

We broke apart, panting heavily. I looked hungrily into his eyes and asked.

"Do you want me to wank you off? Or do you wanna wank watching me finger myself off?"

I noticed his face was glowing with sweat.

"Oh fuck I am so close to spunking up already!" he said to me. "Go on you finger yourself and I will spunk up as I watch."

I smiled and said of course, I was so fucking turned on, steam was practically rising from my bald cunt.

I reached down with my other hand and slid it eagerly up under my skirt, quickly finding my warm, damp panties.

I moved my legs slightly further apart encouragingly and I rubbed my fingers over the tight material covering my pussy.

I couldn't wait to go further and quickly eased them to one side and found my smooth hairless pussy beneath.

I grunted, jerking two fingers up my sopping fucking cunt.

The two little puffy lips were hot and sticky and my fingers slid easily between them, sliding up and down. I groaned again, pushing my hips hard forward, wanting more. Our breathing was fast and ragged now, his body shaking with more than just the bus movements.

Suddenly he shuddered violently, gasping with emotion, as he had obviously began to spunk up in his trousers.

"Ohhhh yessss!" he groaned, "But please don't you stop!"

My fingers pressed harder, slipping further between the lips. I rubbed over them, between them, back and forth, up and down, and I simply was getting wilder and wilder, building up to my first orgasm!

I sought out my little clit. The button was quite positive, hot and swollen. I stroked around it and then pressed hard against it. My fingers were just a blur now, a blur fucking my cunt fast and furiously. My panties were now sodden and pulled fully to the side as I frantically fucked my young quim to a breathless orgasm.

I shivered with pleasure.

He forced two of his fingers up my spread cunt and I wantonly urged him to finish me off.

"Go on, fuck it hard!" I muttered. "Fuck it. Fuck it hard!"

Immediately my orgasm began and juice squirted from my pussy onto his hand, and onto my fingers which had mingled with his up my twat, the spray flew onto the seat as my frothy cunt juice leaked from me.

We both looked at each other as he withdrew his fingers from up me. We smiled at each other and as he withdrew his fingers from my sloppy cunt and the hand still down his pants I told him I would clean them up for him.

He then eagerly fed me his sticky coated fingers, first the two from up my pussy and I licked and suckled my juices from off his digits.

He then presented me with his spunk coated fingers, a stray pube was attached to the slimy mess. he picked it out and placed it on the seat.

"A present for the next person," he chuckled.

As I sucked on his goo covered fingers Eric came over.

The look of amazement on the guys face was a picture. Eric sat beside us and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

"This is my boyfriend," I said.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," the guy blurted out.

We quickly put his mind at ease as Eric explained how he loved to see me being a slut and how he had enjoyed the show.

We chatted for ages and agreed to meet the guy again, for more fun another time. Eric took his phone number and he was the one to organise some fun and frolics with him again. That was a fun time I will relate at another opportunity, a fun night of fucking and sucking at this guys country house with him and his widowed neighbour.

For the rest of the journey the guy stayed with us as we chatted and I teased them some more with flashes of my knickers, cunt lips and it culminated in me taking Eric's cock out and furiously wanking him off.

He spunked up all over my hand, which I eagerly licked up as the guy watched on. Eric and I got off in a little village and had a great meal in a local pub, me being a tease again until we got a taxi home later and we fucked like bunnies that night when we got home.

The second occasion relates to fun Frank and I had whilst out shopping.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.