Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs - Cover

Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

How many of you remember the early, pre-Internet days, of dial up modems and local BBS (Bulletin Board Systems)? I'm giving away my age, but I can remember modems that only ran at 300 bps and required you to put the handset of your phone into a cradle to work. Technology improved, and we went through clunky, boxy 1200 baud modems to 2400 and 4800 and 9600 internal card modems, made a quantum leap to 19.2K and finally 56K with data and fax capability. 56K remained pretty much the standard until things like DSL and cable internet started to come along, years later.

During those days, when all anyone had was a dial-up modem and dialing program like Z-Modem, and about the only national services were Compu-Slow and Amateurs On Line, local BBS systems sprang up, usually on someone's personal computer at home, and generally restricted to a single user at a time. They had shareware files to download at painfully slow speeds, games that used simple ANSI graphics and message boards, or forums, along with private user-to-user messaging. Color monitors were just starting to come into vogue. Bulletin boards ran under shareware DOS programs called PC-Board, or Spitfire, or Wildcat, or Searchlight that you could download and play with for free, but usually required you to purchase a key to allow users to connect via modem.

The really big boards, run by people with money, had multiple "nodes", meaning they paid the phone company a premium for multiple phone lines, and ran their BBS software under Desqview, a pre-Windows program that allowed limited multi-tasking in the DOS environment. Sometimes, they had as many as four or five incoming lines, meaning multiple users could be on at the same time, and chat was possible.

Pam and I got caught up in the craze, and purchased a VERY expensive new computer, along with a full-use copy of the Spitfire BBS software. The computer had an RGB color monitor, the latest operating software, DOS 3.1, extended memory for a remarkable for the day 720K of RAM memory, a 40mb hard drive (split into two 20mb partitions), barely big enough to hold a couple of today's Blu-Ray movies but huge for the day, and best of all, a CD-ROM drive that we used to add a purchased CD full of adult images to the BBS for users to download. We had a dedicated phone line installed, and set up the adults-only "Clothing Optional BBS". We advertised it on the message boards of other area BBS systems, and the phone line began to heat up. We were suddenly getting 20 or 30 users a day.

We had set it up so that unregistered visitors had very limited access. To get full access to downloads and message boards, along with up to 60 minutes of connection time daily, they had to download a form, print and fill it out, and either fax or snail mail it to us with a copy of their drivers license proving they were over 18 years old. It didn't even occur to us to charge for access. If it had, we'd have made a small fortune as the applications flowed in.

I used the online "handle" of "Coptional", short for Clothing Optional. Pam was known as "Wet Dreams". I guess today they call it screen names. Pam and I were now the SysOps, or System Operators, of Clothing Optional Zone BBS. Anyway, I sat down, made sure no one was online (I couldn't use the system other than to chat with the online user or minor maintenance things if they were) and logged in to check for messages. I had several new ones, but the one that caught my eye said:

"Hey Coptional, this is Anarchist (call me Todd), SysOp of Pagan's Playground BBS. Me and Witchy-Poo (her real name is Jennifer) would like to meet you and Wet Dreams in person. Gimme a call." He added a phone number. I recognized the handles and the BBS name. Pam and I were both frequent visitors on their board, and they on ours. I showed the message to Pam.

"Cool," she said. "Give 'em a call! They both seem to be pretty fun from what I've seen on their BBS." With Pam sitting on my lap, I picked up the desk phone, on a separate line from the BBS and dialed.

"Hello?" Low, sultry female voice.

"Um, Jennifer?" I said. "This is Ben ... er ... Coptional from Clothing Optional Zone."

"Oh, hey! Todd told me he had messaged you. We were hoping you guys would call! We were wondering if you guys would like to get together, maybe grill some brats and swim? We've got a pretty decent pool..."

I was sharing the earpiece of the phone with Pam, and she grinned and nodded.

"Uh, sure. When?" I replied.

"Well," she said, drawing it out. "No time like the present. You guys can come on over now if you want! We aren't doing much of anything."

I glanced at Pam. She shrugged and nodded.

"OK, guess we can do that. Need us to bring anything?"

"Um, maybe a bag of ice? I think we have everything else covered."

"Sounds good to me," I replied, and she gave me their address and directions.

"Oh, and Cop?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You won't need swimsuits. We're pretty much "clothing optional" around here all the time!" Jennifer rang off with a giggle.

Pam wiggled her bare bottom against my equally bare lap. "Oh, this sounds like fun," she exclaimed.

Yes, it did! We dressed for the drive. I opted for a pair of loose-fitting cut-off denim shorts and a red tank top. Pam put on one of my favorites of her summer outfits, a skin-tight thin white terrycloth romper with a zipper front. It was almost as legless as a pair of leotards, barely covering her puss and letting a fair amount of her big ass cheeks show in the rear. The zipper on the front would pull down as low as the top of her pubic hair. She had it zipped up to about the level of her nipples, letting her big double D's show off LOTS of cleavage. As usual, her nips were up and tenting the fabric. No panties. She rarely wore them.

We stopped at a liquor store, and I picked up a bag of ice, along with a bottle of Pam's personal favorite when she drank, which was rare, some peach schnapps.

"Are you trying to make me get naughty?" she asked when she saw the bottle. She always joked that alcohol was bad for her legs. "It makes them spread," she claimed.

"Maybe," I grinned, as I drove.

She flashed a tit at me. "OK, it's on you, then. Whatever happens, happens."

I reached over and tweaked her nipple. "Agreed. Vegas rules?"

She paused for a second, then got it. "Whatever happens at Todd and Jennifer's stays at Todd and Jennifer's?"

"Yep."

"You know I've read the stories he writes on his BBS..."

"Yep. And I've read Witchy-Poo's."

"You know they make me horny..."

"Uh huh." As if Witchy-Poo's didn't put lead in my pencil. Pam and I usually wound up in bed after a session on their BBS. Or the floor, or the sofa.

"What if... , " she trailed off.

"What if you want his body? I'll be too busy lusting after his wife to care," I put it out in the open.

"You'd let me?" she asked, incredulous.

"Would you let me?" I countered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.