Hunted - Cover

Hunted

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: A former soldier is captured with a race of feline aliens. Another race hunts them but he turns the tables.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

My name is Casper Saint and I had been part of the Cav Scouts, Recon team five to be exact. I was twenty five and headed home or the closest bar I could find to help me forget some of the things I had seen. I was in a small system called Joy, well in a bar in a automated transhipment station.

I barely glanced at the bejeweled Slith when she walked in. Slith were reptilian in nature and believed the only real sentient species was them. I do not remember anything after that, I woke naked and in pain, it was a sharp stabbing pain in my balls. There was blackness again and slowly I became aware again.

I could see the open cargo hatch at the back of a small cargo shuttle. From what I saw the shuttle was Slith which was bad. I looked around the small cage I was in and then at the other cages with male Maury. (Maury were descended from felines.) That explained the pain in my balls. I knew the Slith had altered me so my balls would produce sperm with Maury DNA.

That was to attract me to females in heat, they were very good with the bio stuff. The Slith loved to hunt and now we were their prey. The female Slith were the aggressive ones and the dominate of their species. The males were always submissive and normally there were anywhere from three to six males for every female.

I glanced at the male moving through the cages with a shock stick. He was wearing a long shirt with a belt and a thigh sheath for what I knew would be a long bladed carbon fiber knife. I glanced towards the front of the shuttle where two more Slith males were gambling. I knew the sadistic little shit would shock me when he saw me laying down.

They could not help torturing something they considered helpless. I slowly turned my head and looked out the open hatch to see tree tops barely below the shuttle. I knew we must be on the surface of Joy which was bad. Joy was mostly thick forests with large predators like a millasnake or a canind or a type of feline.

I watched the male approach and stop in front of the cage door. I moved as the stick jabbed towards me. My right hand wrapped around his hand and twisted and snapped the wrist back as I flowed up against the door. I thrust the end of the stick up and under the male's chin and into his throat to silence him.

My other hand reached through to pull the knife and I brought it up and around before stabbing through his ear hole. I released the stick and glanced over my shoulder at the other males still gambling. I held the dead male up and removed a key. I held him with my left hand and unlocked the cage. I slipped out of the cage before lowering the male.

I quickly stripped him and put the shirt on followed by the belt and sheath. I wiped the knife blade on the male before slipping it into the sheath. I glanced at the other prisoners and they were looking at me closely. The Maury were not really hostile towards humans but they were an arrogant race.

I quietly slipped to the next cage and unlocked it, "quietly."

He nodded as I moved to the next cage. When I finished with the last one I headed towards the open hatch. I looked at the Maury, "they have pistols by the bridge hatch. I am going out the back."

They sneered but I ignored them as I walked to the hatch and glanced at the trees passing not even a dozen meters below. I crouched and a moment later heard the Slith yell. The shuttle slowed and I dove and turned as I reached for leaves. I smashed through the top layer as I heard plasma shots. I grabbed a small branch and my body slowed as it snapped around.

I let the branch go as it snapped and spun to reach out for another small branch. This one slowed me more but broke too. I let it go and spun to grab a thicker one as I dropped past it. I slowed and almost stopped before the branch cracked and started to break. I glanced below and released the branch to drop down and grab a much larger branch that stopped me.

I hung from the branch before taking a second to look around. I moved hand over hand towards the tree trunk. I climbed down slowly and kept looking around until I dropped the last five meters. I stood and glanced up at the tree before turning to walk towards what I thought was west. I knew this was not the only uninhabited continent.

The inhabitants had left most of the other continents to the predators and only lived on one small one. I was in a newly burned area in the forest when I heard the caninds. I glanced around quickly before moving to a slim tree. I started climbing and barely a minute later they rushed through the brush.

I climbed high and started looking around before glancing down as one of the beasts began climbing the tree below me. I grinned and glanced at another tree not to far away and started the tree swaying towards it. The animal was almost to me when the tree I was in got close enough for me to grab the other and I let the one I was in go.

I smiled as the canind flew off the tree, a moment later the others went after it. I glanced around before starting to make the tree sway. I was trying to reach a large fully grown thick branched tree that was easily a hundred meters tall. The caninds were tearing the injured one apart as I finally reached out to grab a branch.

I was about fifteen meters off the ground, the branch I grabbed was a secondary one. I released the tree and swung before grabbing another small branch and used both to move towards the larger branch. I pulled myself up and glanced at the caninds as they trotted back. I glanced at the thick branch I stood on and grinned before pulling the knife.

The branch was wide and thick with several smaller branches growing straight up. I moved towards the trunk after cutting one off. I sharpened the end as the animals moved to the trunk and started climbing. At the closest small branch to the trunk I stopped and pulled it back and down like a bow.

I glanced at the others behind me but waited. The first canind struggled onto the branch and moved towards me quickly. It was almost over the base of the smaller branch when I let it go. The branch whipped up and slammed into the beast and it jumped before scrambling and falling. I moved to grab the branch again as the next one reached the branch.

It was the last one, the one that had fallen was not moving much. The trick worked again and the canind fell, thirty minutes later I was eating roast canind and watching the forest as I cleaned one of the skins to make crude moccasins. I climbed back into the tree before it got dark and in the upper branches I made a nest.

I slept through the night and woke as the sun began to rise above the horizon. I was careful and alert when I climbed down and started walking again. I was really thirsty as I started down into a wide valley with a rushing river going through the middle, north to south. I risked walking out onto the smooth river rocks to get a drink.

I glanced around before slipping into the water and washing quickly. I climbed out shivered and then slipped back into the forest and started walking north just inside the forest. The quiet warned me and I dropped to the ground. I slowly looked around through the fern like undergrowth.

To the east was movement and I almost snarled as a Slith male moved towards me slowly. Right behind him was a bejeweled female followed by two more males. I stayed on my stomach and started crawling. I came to my feet behind a thick tree and put my back to the trunk. As they stalked past the tree I moved around and came out behind the last male.

I slipped the knife out and stabbed up through his spine and into his brain. I kept moving as I yanked the knife out. I sliced across as the next male turned and cut his throat. I lunged as he staggered back grabbing his throat. I took the bigger female through her earhole and yanked out her jeweled energy knife.

I turned as the last male yelled and charged. I rolled back with him as he hit me and let his momentum roll us until I was on top of him and stabbed up under his jaw with the energy knife as I flicked it on. I slowly looked around at the convulsing bodies and stripped them and took the plasma pistol and the large bore rail rifle the female carried.

I removed the small packs the males were carrying and found water bottles and meal packs. I knew the meal packs would not do me much good and tossed them. I put the long green gown like dress from the female on after cutting another shirt and making a type of kilt. I placed the plasma pistol on my thigh.

I filled one pack with all the water bottles, knives, belts and some cord one male had before leaving. I walked north and about three hours later I sniffed. I shook my head at a haunting smell before glancing around. To the northeast was an area that seemed lighter. It was also upwind which meant the smell was coming from there.

I moved east a few hundred meters before carefully and silently stalking north. Through the thinning brush I could see a clearing with a single large tent. I could hear Slith talking and went to my stomach and crawled closer to look out. What I saw sickened me but it was not like I had not seen it before.

In front of the tent was a large heating pit and above it was a metal spit with the remains of a Maury. In a cage to the left was a teenage Maury female that was grey with black spots. I sniffed and knew the smell came from her. I looked at the male Slith before pulling the energy knife and slipping the pack off.

I pulled a carbon fiber knife and wormed my way up beside the tent. I waited for the moment and came to my feet as I moved. The energy knife came on as I went past the first male and stabbed up into his brain from under the earhole. I kept going and sliced across the next male's throat as he turned.

I continued into the last male and brought the energy knife up under his jaw. I held him as he jerked and spasmed before shutting the energy knife off and letting him drop. I glanced around before stripping them as I tried to ignore the smell from the female. I looked at her finally and sighed as I realized she was in heat.

That was something the Slith like to do to entice males in during a hunt. The problem was if I let her out she would attack any male until one mated with her, if they did it would be for life. I could not leave her, the Slith would eat her and I could not let her go. They would catch her again quickly or she would be killed by one of the predators.

I sighed and began stripping as I looked around hoping I had time. I took the cage key from the male that had it and moved to the cage as she growled at me. My cock was hard and drooling as I reached out and unlocked the door. I moved back and shifted before she suddenly exploded out of the cage towards me.

Her claws were out and extended as I slid to the side and brought my left hand up to the right. I swept it across to the left knocking her reaching hands away as I turned and shifted around her. My right hand pushed her down as I slid onto her back and followed her to the ground.

I grabbed her right hand and extended it out and held it as my left grabbed her left and did the same on that side. She yelled and fought as I held her pinned under me and used my knees to pushed her legs open. I knew that a Maury in heat would not resist that. I shifted down and thrust and she froze as my thick cock slammed into her tight pussy.

She mewed as I wiggled and pushed and slowly thrust into her deeper. I let her go and moved down slightly before I began to fuck her slowly with deep thrusts. The fight was over now that I was inside her. She shivered as her tight pussy squeezed my cock and I groaned. The way she squeezed my cock was amazing.

It started at the entrance and rippled and squeezed all the way down to her womb, which I was already pushing against. Slowly I started to fuck her harder and she wailed and convulsed. It was only five minutes before I thrust into her and buried my cock. I grunted and shuddered as suddenly I was peeing cum.

I had never had this happen and knew it was the change the Slith had done. I kept pumping almost hot sperm into her until it was leaking out of her full belly. I pulled out of her and moved back and she turned to looked at me. She smiled almost shyly before rolling onto her back and speaking in halting standard, "again?"

I grinned as I looked at her leaking pussy and glanced around before moving between her legs. I rubbed my face against hers before lifting and pushing into her slimy pussy. I fucked her steadily with deep thrusts as she clutched me and shuddered. Her tight pussy was back to milking my cock as I fucked in and out. She wrapped her legs around me and started to wail and spasm.

I was not trying to hold back and kept fucking her firmly as I felt my balls churning. I shuddered and rubbed her face with mine as I buried my cock to press, hump and jab. It was not long before she was thrashing around and I was back to fucking her hard and deep. It took me ten minutes before I thrust into her quickly and held her shaking body as my cock erupted.

I gushed and spewed and spurted until she sighed and relaxed. I pulled out of her and moved back before standing, "come, we have to go."

She stood and followed me as I went to get my pack and then got dressed. She sniffed at the shirts but put one on with another cut into a kilt like mine. I pulled a dozen fiber blankets out of the tent and grinned before stuffing them into their sack and slinging them over a shoulder. I cut the thick cushioned suede floor out of the tent before rolling it up and tying it to my pack.

I looked at the locked containers on the other side of the tent before breaking the locks. Inside the first were more water bottles and meal packs. I broke the lock on the second and opened it to grin. During the last part of their hunt they used what they called primitive weapons. I pulled out the short bow and the quiver of arrows.

I almost put them back when I realized it was to small for me. The girl cleared her throat, "me?"

I looked at her and handed the bow and quiver full of arrows to her. Inside the case was also more charges for the plasma pistol, the rail rifle and a map. I took everything and added it to my pack before looking at the girl. I pulled her close and wrapped and belt around her slim waist and fastened a sheath to her left thigh before doing it again with one on her right.

I added water bottles to her pack before drinking a couple and making her drink. I took one last look around as I thought and then starting to walk east, "what is your name kitten?"

She laughed as she caught up, "you can call me Caylith."

I smiled and glanced at her, "okay kitten, listen close. While in the forest look for anything that moves quickly. Listen for the forest to change, by that I mean going silent or getting louder."

I slowed as we walked into the fern like brush, "move slowly and watch where you step."

She was nodding as she walked and I shut up. I knew they might find the dead Slith to the south or the ones in camp. The river was a little fast out in the middle so I was hoping they would look to the north. There was another clearing to the east about forty kilometers away with another Slith camp.

The forest went quiet a little later before a shuttle went over us and headed towards the camp. There were several small creeks that crossed from the southeast to the northwest. I made sure to refill our empty water bottles when I could. We also saw a lot of herbivores and grubers and once a large millasnake as it ate a grubbing herbivore.

It was a couple of hours before Caylith touched my arm, "I ... I need you again."

I glanced around before pulling her to a thick mossy area, "my name is Casper."

She shrugged out of her pack and set her bow aside before starting to strip. I caught her hands, "wait."

I dropped my pack and set the rifle down and reached for her. I turned her and pulled her down onto her hands and knees. I lifted the bottom of the long shirt kilt up over her butt and tail. I rubbed her cummy pussy and squeezed her sensitive clit to make her shudder. I lifted my shirt kilt and positioned my cock before pushing into her.

I held her waist as she put her head down and started to fuck her with long thrusts. Her pussy was milking my cock like the first time and I groaned as I buried it. I reached around to start fingering her clit and Caylith shuddered violently as her pussy clenched around my cock. I pulled back and fucked her with deep, firm thrusts and she almost collapsed.

I held her hips as I continued to fuck her and a few minutes later shoved into her and grunted. Like before I peed cum into her womb as her tight pussy milked my cock and she spasmed. When I was finished I pulled out and knelt behind her as I looked around almost guiltily.

I moved forward to rub her leaking pussy, "I would love to fuck you for a week kitten but we are hunted."

She groaned and slowly sat up and turned, "thank you mate."

I grinned and stood, pulling her up, "do not thank me. I am tying you to a bed after we get out of here."

She grinned and bent to grab her bow and pack. I froze as I heard the sound in the forest change. I grabbed my pack and the rifle and looked back the way we had come. I looked at Caylith and touched her and put a finger to her lips. I stood and walked to the south about forty meters before turning to stalk west parallel to our tracks.

I stopped after a hundred paces and pulled Caylith behind a thick tree trunk. I whispered in her ear, "stay here and do not move."

She nodded as I slipped my pack and the cord holding the bag of fiber blankets off and set them on the ground. I stayed low and moved further to the west before stopping beside another tree trunk ten meters away. I checked the rifle as I knelt and waited. Through the fern bushes I saw the Slith appear several minutes later.

The lead male was bent over smelling our trail as they walked. A second male followed the first and then the female followed by the last male. I slowly turned and moved to the other side of the tree and brought the rifle up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Caylith kneeling with an arrow on the string and the bow ready.

The file of Slith moved past my tree and I aimed at the female's head and slowly squeezed the trigger. There was a crack as her head exploded and I shifted to the last male in line. An arrow streaked out to slam into the chest of the second male as I shot the one I was aiming for. The first male spun and started to run.

Even as I started to fire an arrow took him in the middle of his back, severing his spine. I moved forward and checked each of them before collecting packs and knives from the males. I pulled the shirt like dress off the female and then took her pistol. I checked the rail rifle she had been carrying before dumping the ammo into my hand.

I turned to smash the stock and bend to barrel. I carried everything back to my pack and put it on with the bag. I walked to Caylith as I loaded the rifle and handed her the two bloody arrows. She grinned and took them and a shirt before using it to clean the points. I divided the water and cord from their packs between us and we headed east again.

A couple of hours before dark I had Caylith kill a herbivore and made a smokeless fire to roast it. She ate as if she were starving and then we washed in a small creek before I led her to one of the larger trees. Fifty meters above the ground I walked out on a thick branch that paralleled a branch from another tree.

I had Caylith help cut strong thin branches from other large branches and wove them into a nest between the two I had chosen. I made traps on each of the two branches and hung the packs and rifle up with her bow and quiver before stripping her. I undressed but kept the two pistols as I spread the cushioned floor and fiber blankets.

I moved onto the nest we had made and Caylith smiled as she followed and straddled me. I set the pistols where they would not fall and lifted her and my hard cock. She wiggled and impaled her pussy with a sigh I shared. She grinned as I held her hips and pulled her back and forth. She shuddered as her pussy spasmed and milked my cock.

I cupped her breasts and played with the nipples as she began to thrust back and forth on her own, "you know I might have to do this to another female to save her."

Caylith shuddered and her pussy tightened as she looked at me and growled, "I know mate."

I smiled and tugged on her nipples, "keep going so I can put a kit in you."

She rocked and started convulsing before falling on me a few minutes later. I rubbed her back and hugged her as her cummy pussy continued to milk my cock deeper into her. She rocked back and forth and purred as she pressed and rubbed on me. She spasmed and jerked several times before I held her tight as I shuddered and began spewing cum.

She shuddered as her pussy milked the cum into her and when I finished she sighed. I lifted her hips and pulled my cock out as she purred and rubbed her face against mine, "you can not really give me a kit."

I smiled and made sure I could reach the pistols before relaxing with her on me, "if you knew Slith like I do you would know they are more then capable of making sure I could."

She turned her head to look at me, "how do you know them?"

I looked above us at the darkening sky, "we found a few of these hunting ... camps they make. The slith never survived to go to a prison."

Caylith put her head down, "you are a warrior."

I smiled to myself and hugged her, "sleep."

I woke to the chuf of a large feline below us. I was reaching for the two pistols when I heard them climbing. From the sound they were climbing up both trees. I glanced at the branch we had climbed out on when the feline moved closer. I aimed the pistol and then the cat tripped the trap I had set.

A light branch swept up and into the beast and it screamed and yawled as it crashed down through the branches. I looked other way as the other feline tripped the other trap and it to was knocked off the branch. I looked at Caylith as she lifted up, "what is it?"

I smiled and set the pistols back down, "relatives."

She leaned close in the dark to look into my eyes, "what?"

I pulled her down and rubbed my face against hers, "two large felines stalking us for dinner. The traps knocked them off."

She glanced to the side, "it is a long way down."

I chuckled, "yeah."

She grinned and relaxed, "dumb cats."

I woke to the false dawn and caressed Caylith, "time to get up."

She squirmed before moving back and carefully standing. By the time we reached the ground I had noticed the dead felines, they had been almost completely pulled apart. We ate a little of the roasted herbivore I had saved before drinking water and refilling the bottles at a nearby creek. The clearing I was heading for was only about ten kilometers away.

We were about a kilometer from the clearing when we heard the small explosions from plasma shots. I was tempted to have Caylith stay but started stalking closer with her watching and copying me. I looked out to see four dead Slith males around a fifteen meter dead millasnake. There were still two more males and a female Slith.

They were only thirty feet away and I did not hesitate before aiming at the female. The crack that exploded her head was followed by an arrow striking one of the males in the middle of his back. The other male spun and I shot him right through his mouth. I did not hesitate and moved in to check the others before starting to strip them of weapons.

I ignored the cage with a female Maury Caylith's age. I could smell her and knew she was in heat too. We put everything in front of the tent and I went in and brought out the dozen fiber blankets. I glanced at Caylith looking at the other girl as I stuffed the blankets in their bag one at a time.

She finally touch my arm, "I will do this, you go to her."

I looked at her and she shrugged, "she is not from my clan but..."

I smiled, "just do not scratch me for it later."

She took the bag and one of the blankets, "I think you did the job on me already so go take care of her."

I looked at her and down at her pelvis before turning as I slipped my pack off and then started stripping. I walked to the cage and the grey and black stripped female crouched and growled as she followed me with her eyes. I unlocked the door and before I could move back she was lunging and hitting the door. I slid back and brushed her striking hand away.

I grabbed her forearm and pulled and twisted as I shifted and slid around behind her. I used my weight to pushed her down as she stumbled and grabbed her other arm as she screamed and fought wildly. I spread my weight on her as she struggled and pushed her legs open. I moved up and humped and thrust until suddenly my cock pushed into her warm slippery pussy.

She stopped fighting and sighed as she relaxed. I shifted as I let her go and started fucking into her and moved up. My cock slipped into her and hit her womb as she began to milk my cock. She shuddered and purred as she thrust back, Caylith sat beside us and I buried my cock as the new girl shuddered almost violently.

I humped against her and she mewed and shook before I pulled back to start fucking her again. Almost every other minute she jerked and shuddered as her pussy milked my cock. It was fifteen minutes before I thrust into her and peed cum. She froze and tilted her hips when she felt the warm sperm erupting into her womb.

I held her as I kept spewing and pumping and when I stopped Caylith touched my shoulder, "moved back so she can turn over."

I smiled and pulled out and moved back to kneel, "you mean like I did for you?"

She grinned as the girl turned to look at her and then me. I moved forward and pushed her down as I spread her legs. I rubbed my face against hers, "do you want more?"

She nodded and whispered, "please?"

I lifted and pushed into her cummy pussy. She purred and clutched me as her hips lifted. I pushed all the way into her before pulling back and starting to fuck her. I kept rubbing her face as I fucked her slowly with deep thrusts. Her messy pussy was milking my cock again as she hugged me and wrapped her legs around me.

I pushed all the way into her and began to hump and press. It was a few minutes before she wiggled and squirmed as her pussy spasmed. She wet me and mewed as she jerked and convulsed. I pulled back and fucked her steadily with deep strokes and she started thrashing around.

Her grasping, squeezing pussy milked my cock and felt so good I knew I would not last. I continued to fuck her and began grinding and humping. It was barely ten minutes before I thrust into her and held her as she squirmed and writhed around. She clung to me and mewed as I pumped and gushed cum into her.

She shuddered hard and spread her legs as her belly was flooded. When I stopped cumming I continued to rub her face until she relaxed. I pulled out and moved back, "feel better kitten?"

She smiled shyly but nodded. Caylith giggled and reached out to caress her pelvis, "our mate put enough seed in you for awhile."

She stood and looked at me, "we should go."

I stood and bent to help the new girl up, "what is your name?"

She pressed against me as she stood, "Emilia."

I held her against me, "I am Casper."

I let her go and turned before going to dress. I pulled Caylith close and removed the sheath on her right thigh and replaced it with the holster for the plasma pistol. I showed her how to hold and use it and reload it before turning to Emilia. I pulled a long dress like shirt on her with a shirt kilt and a couple of belts before fitting a knife sheath on each thigh.

Caylith was helping her fill a pack with water bottles as I broke open the standard two crates. I was going to give the extra rail rifle to Emilia but she knelt to pull out a fancy looking auto cocking crossbow. I glanced at Caylith to see her grinning and knelt to remove the extra plasma charges and the extra rail magazines.

I cut the floor out of the tent and folded and rolled it up before tying it to the bottom of Caylith's pack. I looked at the map and glanced at Caylith and Emilia, "we go southeast. There is another clearing about fifty kilometers away."

Caylith looked at Emilia, "why east?"

I sighed, "the freight shuttle landed further east in a small plains area. The rest of your people that are still alive will be there. If I can, I will take the shuttle and kill the Slith to save them."

They nodded and I gestured before starting to walk. The fern underbrush began to thicken after a few kilometers and then the land began to rise. We reached a wider rushing stream an hour after that. The land leveled off and Emilia and Caylith whispered back and forth before Caylith giggled.

I glanced back and she grinned, "we need to take a break so you can take care of Emilia."

I glanced past her to Emilia before looking around and leading them to a large tree that had fallen. I slipped my pack off and turned to see Caylith helping Emilia remove hers. I set my rifle aside and took Emilia's crossbow and gave it to Caylith. I pulled Emilia close and bent to rub her face with mine before pulling her around me and bending her over a thick branch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.