A Retiree's Story

by Baron Munchausen

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Romantic Sex Story: Retired Detective takes a job with an Outreach center run by a priest and a Nun. Things happen and he ends up in her arms.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow   .

After 30 years on a large mid-western Police Department, I was the chief of the Homicide Bureau that had one of the best clear rates in the country. Thus, when the Commissioner called me in and asked me to step down, I was shocked. It seemed that the new Mayor wanted to get some "new blood" in the top offices. In other words; he wanted his boys in.

I would be moved back to uniform patrol, working under one of the Mayors other cronies. I told the Commissioner that the Mayor could take the job and shove it. I immediately put in my retirement papers.

Within two weeks, I was sitting at home, a man of leisure. I was going to the gym; keeping up with my usual workouts. However, I knew that I would have to find something to do or I would go nuts.

My wife, Theresa, was absolutely no help. About ten years ago she became involved with a Fundamentalist Christian Church and that became her life. She breathed, ate and slept that church. About four years ago she advised our two grown children and me that she was dedicating her life to god and everything else came after god. She also told me that in dedicating her life to god she would forego all sexual activity. So for the last four years ... nothing.

She came home to eat and sleep. Why we didn't divorce, I have no idea. Even the kids told me I was nuts for staying with her. I guess that having loved her and having been loved by her for so many years it was difficult to break away.

I had thought about having and affair but it always seemed that they never worked out. Somebody always gets hurt. I did become very familiar with Rosy Palm and the five finger sisters.

One Friday night about a month after I retired, I was having dinner with a friend from the PD. We had been rookies together and I had been his boss in Homicide, later he headed up the Gang Task Force, he was still at it.

I said, "Phil, I have to find something to do, I'm going stir crazy."

"Look," he laughed, "I have been involved with a group that is trying to help kids between eighteen and twenty-five. They help them get their GEDs and then try to get them jobs. They are starting to really help. However they are so disorganized that I am afraid they are going to fold. We can't afford to lose them. I think that this would be right up your alley. The way you had the Bureau organized was one of the reasons that all those cases were cleared. You also have a way of looking at things that's different ... you see things no one else does. I think you could have them fixed up in no time."

"Sounds interesting, helps kids ... needs help with the organization ... Who are they?" I asked.

Phil looked down and quickly said, "They are the St. Andrew's Outreach, its run by a Brother Ed and a Sister Deb and the..."

"GOD PEOPLE ... FUCKING GOD PEOPLE, Phil you know I don't deal with God People, not after that they did to Theresa!"

"John, it's not like that. Yea, they are part of a religious order, but they don't preach or anything. They are doing a real good job and they really need help. The kind of help you could give. Look, we have been friends a long time. Christ; you're my best friend, and I wouldn't screw you over. You're in a bad way and I think that this would help you as much as it would help them."

I could see he was sincere. I calmed down and said, "Okay, Phil, I'll go and talk to them, but only because you asked."

He smiled and said, "Look, I'll pick you up on Monday morning, take you down there and introduce you. You can talk to them and make up your mind."

On Monday morning, Phil picked me up at 7:00 am. We drove to the South Side of the city. It was a tough neighborhood. The Outreach was a storefront, in a two-story building. The first floor had the reception area, classrooms and testing rooms. The second floor had the offices. Brother Ed had one office and Sister Deb had another. The other two offices were a mess, filled with boxes and junk.

I met with Brother Ed and Sister Deb. Brother Ed was a rather big man, in his seventies. About 6'3", was still rather muscular, but age and soft living had plumped him up a bit and softened him. Bro. Ed was wearing a golf shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He was a warm person and was quick to laugh.

Sister Deb was about my age, 5'6"and slender. Not a ravishing beauty but rather attractive with reddish brown hair that she kept short. She was dressed conservatively, in a modest blouse and a skirt that came just below her knees. She was not wearing a habit or a veil. She had a lovely, warm smile and blue eyes that twinkled when she laughed.

I liked them both right away.

After about a half hour, I knew that I would get along here just fine. I told them that I thought I might be able to help them.

"Well that's great, we would love to have you aboard. And, you'll see that working with "God People" isn't all that bad." Both of them laughed.

"Phil talks too much," I said.

I showed up for work the next day.

Over the next few months, I worked getting everything together. It wasn't all that bad and working with the two "God People" was great. They supported my changes and plans. With the three of us working together, the Outreach really started to make headway.

The classrooms were almost always full and we were putting kids into jobs ... real jobs. Not only that, but people were starting to take notice. We were starting to get outside support, both in spirit and financially.

One day, after I was there about six months, my friend Phil stopped by. He told us that there were some gang leaders who were not very happy. They didn't want their members getting uppity, getting an education and jobs. It seems that were having an impact.

A couple of weeks later, Sr. Deb and I were getting ready to close up. Bro. Ed had left a few hours before. As was our usual practice, Sr. Deb made some tea (I was actually starting to like the stuff) and we would sit around and talk about the day and just about anything else.

This was the time of day I really enjoyed. I really looked forward to these evening talks. She was great to talk to; she would really listen. Over the months I was there, we really opened up to each other. Sometimes we would talk until after mid-night.

As we sat there talking, two men in their twenties walked into the Outreach. They were wearing their gang colors.

I got up and up and approached them. I said, "You guys know that we don't allow colors here."

"I wear my colors everywhere I go," the obvious leader said.

"Well then you will have to leave," I said pointing to the door.

The youth said, "I ain't goin nowhere. You are ... you're goin straight to hell, COP." He laughed as he pulled out a handgun and pointed it at my chest.

Sr. Deb screamed. The other youth went over to her and slapped her in the face. He also pulled out a handgun and pointed at Sr. Deb. He said, "I'm really going to enjoy doing you."

The leader laughed and he looked at his partner. With his attention off of me, in desperation, I moved. I grabbed his gun hand pushed the gun to the side and with my other hand I twisted it back. I felt and heard bones in his hand break. The leader screamed and I brought my knee up into his groin. Without taking the gun out of his hand I pointed it at the other youth and pulled the trigger twice.

The other youth jerked as the bullets hit him. He fell to the ground.

Sr. Deb had hit the silent alarm. A few moments later two patrol cars arrived and the leader and his partner were arrested and taken to the hospital. Sr. Deb and I were interviewed at the Outreach and I told the detectives we would go to Headquarters in the morning to give our statements. I locked the doors as the detectives left.

It was long after midnight; Sr. Deb went up to her office to close up. I went up after her. I walked into her office and found her standing by her desk sobbing. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned and pushed herself into my arms.

I held her close, as she wept into my shoulder. I was telling her that everything is okay and that there was nothing to worry about. We looked into each other eyes and moved closer.

I lightly ran my lips over hers. Then we crushed our lips together in a passionate kiss. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth accepted her tongue and moved mine to caress hers.

I ran my hand down her back and pulled her into me. Then I moved my hand from her back to just below her breast. She placed her hand on top of mine. I thought that I had gone too far and that she was going to move it away, but she moved my hand up over her breast. I cupped it and felt her hardening nipple through her blouse and bra.

We were grinding our hips into each other. My erection was rubbing against her thigh.

We broke our kiss and as I kissed her neck I whispered, "Oh Deborah, Deborah, I have wanted you since I first saw you,"

Deborah said, "John ... John ... I want you ... I need you. Please take me."

I began to unbutton her blouse and then pushed it off of her shoulders. I unhooked her bra, removed it and dropped it to the floor. Her breasts were not large but they were firm, no sag at all. Her areolas were a dark pink and her nipples were a bit darker. They were hard and erect.

Deborah unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. She pushed them down over my hips as I lifted her skirt and slipped my hand into her panties.

She gasped as my fingers touched the lips of her vagina. I pushed first one finger then two into her. She was unbelievably tight, wet and hot.

I grabbed her in my arms and carried her to the old couch. I lay her down and lay next to her. We kissed again as I pulled her to me. When the kiss broke, I kissed down her chest to her breast. I kissed my way up to her nipple, kissed it and took it into my mouth and sucked.

Deborah moaned, holding my head to her, "Oh god, John, you are making me feel things I never felt before. Please don't stop. Love me."

I left her breast and kissed my way down to her stomach, stopping for a second to pay attention to her belly button. I then moved down, pulling her skirt up.

Deborah lifted her hips making it easier to remove her panties. I dropped them to the floor.

She spread her legs, exposing her beautiful hairy vagina to my view. I could see how wet the lips of her vagina were.

I lowered my head between her legs and began to kiss her thighs moving down one and up the other finally arriving at her beautiful love tunnel.

I kissed her vaginal lips and licked and sucked up her juices. I stuck my tongue into the hot wet slit, pumping it into her. I licked and sucked and moved up to her clit. I lightly kissed it and lovingly took it onto my mouth, softly sucking.

Deborah gasped and screamed, "OH MY GOD ... JOHN ... JOHN. OOOOHHHHH. JOHNNNN OH JOHN PLEASE DON'T STOP ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

I kept licking and sucking. Her pussy was leaking her juices and I was trying to drink it up. I couldn't stop.

Deborah began to spasm and twitch, she was moaning. Then her body stiffened and she arched her back and screamed like a banshee. I kept on playing with her clit until her body slumped down and she didn't move.

Then she reached down and pulled my head up and kissed my lips. "John, you have given me more pleasure than I have ever known. I can't believe that anything could feel so wonderful. Oh John please make love to me now."

"Deborah, Deborah, I want to make love to you more than anything in the world," I said as I lifted my hips and moved in between her outstretched legs.

Deborah reached between our bodies, grabbed my dick and began to stroke it. She rubbed it against the lips of her vagina, spreading her lubrication over it. She placed it against her nether lips.

I pressed forward and the head of my dick entered into her. She gasped and whispered to me, "I want you in me. Please give me your love."

I wanted so much to say I love you, but I was afraid and I said, "Oh Deborah, I want you so much."

I pushed into her.

I went into her completely. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me further into her.

She was so tight; it felt incredible moving my dick in and out of her. She was so wet and hot that I wanted to cum and had to fight to hold off.

As our passions grew so did the speed of our loving. I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy with ever increasing speed. She matched my speed humping her hips into me.

I began to feel my balls start to contract and knew that I was going to cum. I started to piston my dick into her with renewed vigor. As I did Deborah began to yell, "John, fuck me please fuck me never stop fucking me, PLEASE DON'T STOP."

She began to thrash and shake as another orgasm hit her. Her legs were like a vice around my waist. Her lips mashed into mine and she moaned as her tongue lashed my mouth.

This was all I could take and I pushed into her as far as I could go and began to shoot ropes of my cream into her vagina, into her body.

Deborah, moaned and said, "I can feel you cumming in me. Fill me ... Fill me, please give me your sperm."

I kept cumming into her for longer than I thought possible. But, finally my dick softened and slipped out of her. I could feel our juices leak out of her and run onto the couch.

I moved to her and softly kissed her lips.

She smiled at me and said, "John, you have made me feel so wonderful, more loved that I have ever felt before. Thank you, John."

We got up off of the couch and dressed. As we headed for the door, I turned to her and said, "Deborah, over the past few months I have found something with you that I have never found with anyone else. And tonight, we had something that I don't want to lose. I know that you have made commitments and vows and I made you break them. But, I couldn't help myself, you..."

Deborah placed her finger on my lips to silence me and smiled. "John, you haven't made me do anything that I didn't want to do. I have wanted you for a long time.

"I love you and I realize that you have a wife and this is against everything I have believed in but god help me, I don't want to stop. I will take anything I can get, even if you are only using me. Now, don't say anything, just nod if you still want me and that we will continue."

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and nodded my head.

I leaned into her and softly kissed her lips.

We walked to her car holding hands.

The next morning, I picked up Sr. Deb and we went to Police Headquarters. It took a couple of hours to make our statements. I saw and talked to a bunch of my old colleagues. They told me how much they missed me and how things were going in the Bureau. It seems that things had sort of gone to the dogs. I told them to tough it out and things would get better. It wasn't my problem now.

I went and met Sr. Deb after she finished giving her statement. I could see that it had really upset her. We went to lunch and then I took her home.

The Outreach was closed as the police had returned and were gathering evidence and interviewing people in the neighborhood.

When we got to Sr. Deb's apartment, I made some tea and she went to freshen up. Her roommate, another nun in her order, was at work.

The tea being made, I brought two cups into the living room and sat and waited for Sr. Deb. She came out of the bedroom and sat next to me on the couch. We slowly sipped our tea in silence.

When we put our cups down, I took her hands in mine as softly squeezed them. She sighed and placed her head on my shoulder.

"John, you are so wonderful, when I am with you I feel so safe and comforted. What would I do without you," she said and then started to weep.

I took her in my arms and kissed away her tears. She lifted her face and we softly, lovingly kissed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.