Mike Goes on the Lam - Cover

Mike Goes on the Lam

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A 12 chapter story delivered in segments of 3 chapters each about a guy called Mike who gets into close corners and romantic escapades without hardly trying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Mike was wide awake next to the sleeping Toni listening to her snoring lightly in the cold night air. Of course, she was totally nude and he could see the pattern of bruises all over her body from the two goons that had been sent by an irate client with evil intentions. At least they were professionals and they hadn’t busted any bones or done any permanent damage to her almost perfect form.

He didn’t hear any sounds from the bedroom next door and he figured that the thirteen year old Beth was out like a light. Mike knew she was sort of clueless on sexual matters and thought it was just the fact they only had the two bedrooms that her mom shared her bed with me.

It had been difficult for Mike not to start grilling Toni about what the fuck she was doing in the group photo of naked females at the Hollywood studio party, but the fact was they were all whores being paid to spread their legs for the big-time stars and the well-heeled studio bosses with perversions and fetishes not recommended for general audiences. The daughter Beth had caught him looking at all the photos of the naked females and she was curious in her own innocent way. He was glad that he had the common sense to lock up the photo in question in his left-hand desk drawer because he had a key for it and kept his secret stuff in there.

He had seen Beth coming out of the shower just this past weekend and saw that her breasts were beginning to bud and she was sporting a nice black bush between her legs. Still, he was certain she was still a virgin and at worse, she had maybe given a school chum a blow job just out of curiosity and not some wanton need for sex.

Mike knew she understood about blow jobs because she had caught her mom down on her knees in front of me watching television and her bobbing head left no doubt about what she was doing in that position. He had seen the blush turn her face red as a beet and she backed out of the room like it was filled with a deadly plague that was highly contagious.

Despite her bruises, his secretary and domestic partner was eager to bend over for him and she was soft and tender filled with tender loving flesh that needed the safety of his protecting body to shield her from the evils of the outside world.

He just hoped that he was up for the job because his last three-year assignment was not a spectacular success in the protection game.

It was probably a good idea for him to skedaddle out of Las Vegas as quickly as he did because he sensed there was danger all around and he didn’t have a handle on the players or how the odds stacked up against him in his search for clues in the unsolved murder that had taken place in his recently acquired apartment.

His suspicion was that the sister was not telling him everything she knew about the sister’s activities and he even suspected that she had switched places with the good sister and that it was the good sister’s body they had taken to the morgue thinking it was her. It seemed like a ridiculous idea but they were in such a hurry to cremate the body and never really did any investigation of the crime that it looked highly suspicious just on the surface.

Besides, he didn’t want to ruin a good thing with Toni doing all the housekeeping duties, being his low paid secretary and furnishing him some great nocturnal pleasures that were all free of charge. He knew it was taking advantage of the situation but it seemed to be working out just fine for all three of them. He just hoped that Toni was not playing him for a fool and had some hidden agenda that he was not fully aware of as of yet.

Mike pinned the available photos of both Amy Lynch and Lois Lynch her sister up on the white board display and wrote the differences he saw between them. Facially, they were almost identical but he noticed that Amy had multiple piercings in her ear lobes and Lois only had the one. Amy had a small tattoo of a bird on her inside leg just above the knee and Lois had none. Amy had a chipped front tooth and Lois had perfect teeth with no problems. The girl passing as Lois Lynch had multiple piercings but they could have been added recently. She also had a tattoo of a small bird on her inside leg but that could have been added later. It was the lack of a chipped tooth that cinched it for him because she was probably to proud to mar her perfect teeth no matter how important it might be in a later identification effort.

When he added the fact that the girl’s personality matched the dead sister’s persona he felt reasonably certain that the dead broad in Amy Lynch’s apartment was actually her sister Lois and she had stepped into her sister’s shoes with nobody questioning the switch including the police. He was beginning to think that the cops were in on the whole deal for some reason he hadn’t figured out as yet but he was certain that it would rise to the surface sooner rather than later.

The only other information he had was from Lois’s former fiancée who had told Mike in full confidence after three double scotch’s at the bar across the street from his apartment located in North Shore on a steep hill that made parking a challenge unless you had a lot of practice in parking on an incline properly. His visit to Lois Lynch’s place was followed up by a dinner date a few days later that gave him an opportunity to verify the man’s clue that Lois was very finicky about her brown eye and that she would only allow him to fool around on the outside but he was absolutely forbidden to come to close to her actual sphincter much less press his dick inside to test her tightness. He had used his pinky on her and his report was that her rear door was so tight that he could barely get the first joint up inside her bottom.

Mike worked his way up to the anal activities and after a nice warm-up he was able to get her to push her ass up for his entry and he confirmed that her sphincter was loose as a goose and she was able to take his whole business up inside with very little difficulty and a whole lot of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.