Archer

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: (For a young temptress named Emily) A girl earns her way as an archer in a mercenary company. Along the way she learns about sex. She takes a lover and acquires a protégé, a surf and a mistress.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I followed William with the rest of the lads. I wasn't a lad though and kept getting looks from the others. My name is Emily and I was orphaned when I was ten. William was the one to take me in and he was the one to begin my training. Some said he was old but never to his face. The bow I carried was new, William had given it to me for my sixteenth birthday.

I glanced at the others, they were all older than me. They had learned as had Sir Dawson. I was the only one to beat William with the bow and I was the only one to throw Sir Dawson in combat. I was also the only one to match the Arms master with my new short sword. I smiled, the women at the keep had slipped me a large supply of herbs that were meant to prevent pregnancy.

I glanced at William again, he was going to be my first. There would be others and William and I both knew it. Not because I wanted it but that was the only way he would have me. I sighed and looked ahead of us at the foot soldiers with their long pikes. Tomorrow we would fight so tonight I would bed William, willing or not.

It was late afternoon when we marched into the large camp full of men and he pointed to the left, "Set up on the edge and post a watch."

I glanced across the field to see the enemy's camp and shook my head. Kenneth, an older archer marching beside me smiled, "They're an unkept lot."

I glanced at him and wondered again why William had partnered me with him. His equipment looked old, well except for the longbow over his shoulder. He was also the only one that didn't show what he could do for Sir Dawson.

Setting up camp was routine, pitch the two man tents, dig a latrine, set up the commissary for the cooks, dig a trench on the side facing the enemy ... After we finished and had eaten I saw William go into his larger tent. Kenneth bumped my shoulder, "Are you going to bed him or not?"

I looked at him in surprise, "How did you..."

He smiled, "The look girl."

He looked across the camp, "Go do it now or forget about it."

I grinned and slapped his shoulder, "I think I will."

I walked across the camp nervously and slipped through his tent flap and he looked up from the map he was studying, "Emily? What are you doing here?"

I started undressing, setting my equipment aside, "You need to finish my training."

He smiled and leaned back, "and just what training are you lacking?"

I growled as I stalked towards him, "I need to be a woman and you are going to teach me."

William turned and stood, putting his big hands on my hips, "Are you sure about this Emily?"

I reached for his shirt, "I'm sure."

He turned me until I was beside his bed and pushed my hands away, "lay down."

I grinned and laid back on his bed waiting. My pussy was wet and my body almost tingled with the need I felt. William finished undressing and knelt before pushing my legs wider and leaning down to lick through my pussy. I gasped as my world seemed to shatter and shocks raced through my body. He teased my clit and gently bit it as I thrust up, "YES!"

William continued to lick and suck as my body jerked and shook. It was a life time before he lifted his wet face and moved up my body. I was breathing hard as I reached for him and gasped at his huge cock. I was almost afraid to try it but it made my pussy even wetter. He pushed the fat head of his cock back and forth through my pussy and I groaned and spasmed hard. While I was still spasming he thrust into me in one long thrust. I bit back a screamed and tightened my hold on him, "shit!"

He laughed and kissed me as I rode the searing pain in my groin. His cock felt like it was splitting me in two and I knew he hadn't put it all inside me. He just held me and kept kissing me and finally the pain went away and I shuddered as my pussy squeezed his monster. He groaned and began to fuck me slowly.

At first I winced at the sharp bitting pain. It wasn't long before that was gone and my body was tingling in pleasure. William kept fucking and I grunted as he hit my womb but didn't say anything. He was still stretching me and sparks flashed through my body as my pussy spasmed and tightened.

I was shaking and jerked as I squirted a little and William grunted as he pressed deeper. I gasped and clung to him as I felt his cock swell and begin throbbing. The huge stream of warm sperm exploded in my belly and I lost control. I was incoherent as I bucked and thrashed around while he pumped and spewed gallons of his seed into me.

When he sighed and the gushing warmth stopped, I was still shaking and shuddered as my pussy milked his wonderful monster. He slowly pulled out of my pussy and I groaned and shuddered before turning to follow him with a growl, "We aren't finished."

He laughed as I straddled him and he caressed my slim body. I lifted up and reached for his huge cock and put it back against my leaking pussy. I pushed back and down and gasped as once more it stretched my pussy and sank to my womb. I shuddered and leaned on him as he reached up to cup my breasts. I started to slowly rock back and forth and jerked in surprise when he squeezed my nipples.

Sparks swept through my body and exploded in my pussy. I jerked and spasmed as my pussy tightened and William groaned, "Damn you're a tight wench."

I laughed and rocked back and forth hard and winched slightly as his thick cock kept pushing into my womb. The stretched, full feeling was amazing and it wasn't long before I was shaking. He was caressing my body, sending shocks everywhere. The feel of his hand on my breast was the best and every time he tugged or pinched the nipple it was like lightning that went through my body.

It was a life time before he groaned and grunted as I continued to spasm. He grabbed my hips and yanked me down and forced his huge cock into me as it began spewing huge spurts of cum. I jerked and shook with each fountain of cum as it exploded inside of me and then leaned on him as I panted and shivered.

I slowly laid on him and for the first time in my life I kissed him. He caressed my body and hips, "You need to return to your tent Emily."

I smiled and slowly sat up and then stood. I looked between my legs at my red puffy pussy. There was blood as I expected but there was also a lot of white cum leaking down one leg. I grinned as I walked to my clothes. When I was dressed again I turned to William, "Just wait until we are done tomorrow."

He smiled, "I gave a condition Emily."

I frowned and he shook his head, "After you have been with another man I will fuck your tight pussy again."

I grinned, "I that case I will see you after I find someone."

I left with my body still tingling and my mind whirling. I wanted to do that again and soon. I slipped into our tent and heard Kenneth shift on his bedroll, "Get what you wanted lass?"

I laughed as it struck me and began undressing, "Some old man."

I heard his chuckle and pulled the last of my clothes off. I moved to his blanket and pulled it back, "I hope you are naked."

His hands reached for my body and pulled me against him, "Are you sure about this Em?"

I sighed at the feel of naked skin against mine, "He said I need experience with others."

Kenneth's hands caressed down to my hips, "And then what lass? What do you want?"

I put my head on his shoulder, "I want William but I already know that may be impossible."

He caressed my butt and turned to spill me onto the bed before caressing my body. His hand moved over my pelvis and seemed to leave a tingling shock that made my pussy tighten. He leaned over me and sucked on one of my nipples and I stiffened and spasming as lightning and sparks shot through me and exploded in my belly. He switched to my other breast and I began moaning as his hand found my wet, slimy pussy.

The pleasure seemed to race through me and my heart beat faster as he started to rub my pussy and slide a finger into me and pressed against my engorged clit. I jerked my hips up and I shuddered hard, "OOOHHH!"

Kenneth chuckled and moved up to kiss me and I thought he would cover me now. Instead he moved down my body and pushed my legs wide open. I groaned as I realized what he would see and knew he would stop. I jerked in surprise and shock as his mouth covered my clit and then lighting exploded as he sucked and moved his wonderful tongue against my clit.

It felt like small jolts and sparks shooting into my belly and spreading through my body as he began nibbling and gently bitting my clit. I was shaking as I finally reached for him, "Enough!"

He moved up my body and I kissed his wet face. I felt his cock press against my pussy and lifted my hips. I shuddered as it pushed into me and sank deep. It wasn't as big as William's but it still stretched my pussy and pushed against my womb. I put my arms around him and held him. He started to fuck me with long thrusts and I jerked as he thrust in against my groin, "yes!"

He moved up slightly but kept fucking me and I gasped and spasmed as his cock fucked in and out and rubbed along my sensitive clit. I was jerking and shaking as he continued to fuck me, my hips seemed to lift and thrust towards him on their own as my body felt like it was on fire. It was a little while before I felt Kenneth shudder and press into me nice and deep.

My body stiffened and suddenly there was the feeling of warmth as he began spewing his seed against and into my womb. The feeling flooded my senses and I clutched him, "OOOOOOHHHHHH!"

He seemed to pump his seed into me forever as my body spasmed and was racked with pleasure. When he stopped spending himself, he shifted and carefully rolled until I was on top. He caressed my body, "Sleep Em."

I sighed and slowly relaxed with my head on his shoulder. I woke to his hand patted my butt, "Time to wake lass."

I sighed and glanced at the slight opening into the small tent. I moved off of Kenneth and started dressing. He stopped dressing to touch my foot, "don't forget the herbs."

My mouth dropped open, "How did you..."

He smiled as he moved out of the tent and I moved to my pack. I had taken some of the herbs yesterday and pulled a little out now. When I climbed out of the tent others where beginning to move around. In the dawn light I could see the distant camp waking up as well. Kenneth gripped my shoulder, "Stretch."

I grinned, "I know."

He nodded and began stretches and I began doing the same. After we finished I put on my short sword and quiver before grabbing my bow and shield and following Kenneth. Breakfast was a hard roll and a large slice of cheese. When we assembled William called out ten of us to go with Sir Dawson. I was frowning as we headed towards the knight and Kenneth chuckled, "We'll be seeing action lass."

I looked at him and then at the others. I realized they were all they better marksmen and nodded. We were each given an extra quiver as the company formed up. Our company was on the far left and not to far from a small village.

Our job was to keep the pikemen away from Sir Dawson. I watched the enemy get ready and frowned as I saw a group ride away. Kenneth nudged me, "get your shield ready."

I looked at him, "I don't see archers."

He grinned, "see the boxes behind them?"

I looked and my lips narrowed. The large volley came a minute later and we knelt and locked shields over us. I glanced at Kenneth and he looked grim. As soon as the arrows hit there were a few cries and then it was our turn. I stood and began to shoot, I didn't bother with the men in the front ranks. I aimed for the men reloading those damn boxes.

The call for a charge came and I switched to watching Sir Dawson as he swept forward. Lord Danners was riding beside him with a banner. For what seemed like a long time they fought and we managed to keep everyone away. Suddenly the group of riders I had seen leave were charging in from the flank. Kenneth cursed and I knew why, we were out of arrows. I slung my bow, "Time to get close old man."

I started running towards Sir Dawson as I pulled my sword since he was the one we were to protect. I slid through the milling men easily and ducking under a wide swing before stabbing a man through the groin. I broke through the crowd to see several men on horses attacking Sir Dawson and Lord Danners. I ran and jumped, my hands hit the rump of the horse I had ran toward and I slid on behind a foul smelling man.

I slid my sword across his throat and yanked him to the side. As he started to fall I kicked the horse and it lunged into another. As the other horse staggered, the man turned to see me just as I lunged forward to stab him through the eye. I slid up into the saddle and used my knees to grip the horse as I sliced to the right at a man attacking the slightly wounded Lord Danners.

My sword struck the neck and grated as it hit bone and then it was yanked away. I cursed and went to my feet in the saddle before diving and grabbed two riders. We fell to the ground and I rolled forward to my feet before spinning. I kicked one man in the head as he rose to his hands and knees. He dropped and I moved after the other man.

He came to his feet but lost his sword. He held a fancy dagger and lunged at me. I turned and stepped to the side as my hand caught his and twisted. My other hand snapped into his throat as I yanked the dagger away and turned to see Kenneth using a pike to kill a horseman attacking him. I looked around as Lord Danner stopped beside me, "My thanks..."

I glanced up at him and his eyes widened. I grinned, "Your welcome My Lord."

I turned and headed towards Kenneth as he set the butt of the pike on the ground, "Your getting old Kenneth."

He grinned, "those are the ones you watch out for lass."

The enemy was routed and was fleeing and I looked at Sir Dawson as he barked orders. I went looking and found my sword in the man I had killed. I also retrieved the sheath from the man that had tried to use the dagger. Sir Dawson stopped by us and smiled, "Thanks lass, I think you scared them away."

I grinned and he nodded to Kenneth before heading towards the enemy camp. I sighed and started after him with Kenneth walking along behind. It was several hours before we were released and sent back. Men were already celebrating and Kenneth slipped away. I thought he went to join them but with him you never knew.

I was near the village when I saw the five men pushing a teenage girl around. She was barely younger than me and filthy dirty and her clothes were almost rags that barely covered her. I quickened my pace and pushed two men out of my way as I reached them, "Leave her alone!"

A tall man wearing a uniform turned and his eyes lit up, "Now this one we are going to have so much fun with."

I snap kicked him in the groin and pulled my sword, "You want to have fun with me then someone is going to die!"

The other men growled and started pulling their swords. I kicked out to my right, catching one man that was to close in the stomach. I spun to the left and slashed out before dropping down and kicking to the left. The man's feet I kicked, went down with a scream as I heard a bone break. I came to my feet to face the last three. Two held their swords loosely and the third was hesitant. He backed away, "We aren't getting paid for this."

The other two looked at each other and backed up as well. I looked around and put my sword away before crossing to the young waif and squatted, "You okay?"

She looked at me timidly and nodded. She looked at the men and then at me, "Do you have any food?"

I glanced at the men again and stood, pulling her up with me, "Come with me."

I couldn't just leave her so I started for my tent. I glanced at her as she struggled to keep up, "What's your name?"

She looked down, "Lila."

I looked at the small village, "Do you live here? In this village?"

She shook her head, "My family died and I was following the armies to beg food."

I almost growled at that and stopped at the tent. I hung up my bow and the new quiver of arrows and turned as Kenneth struggled up with a half cask on his shoulders, "What are you doing with that?"

He grinned, "Well, I'm dirty and you are a real mess so I thought we could fill it with water and bathe."

He looked past me at the girl and then into my face before shaking his head. I shrugged, "She needed help."

He nodded, "I'll get the water. Have her strip and check her for bugs."

I turned to look at Lila and knelt at the tent flap. I dug into my pack and pulled out a night shirt. I reached for her, "come here."

I stripped off the rags and ignored the few men around as I started combing through her hair. She only had a bit of hair on her pussy but I checked it anyway, I also checked under her arms. Kenneth returned with two buckets of water and dumped them before heading back towards the small stream.

I moved Lila into the water and had her sit. I started washing her hair and almost immediately the water turned brown. I sighed and started on her body, "I think we just need to take you to the stream."

She smiled shyly, "Yes lady."

I looked at her and shook my head, "My name is Emily, not lady."

She looked down, "yes ma'am."

I tilted her head and stood her, "You need stiffening up and I think I will do it."

I glanced at Kenneth as he walked up, "Let me dump this and just take her to the water. She is way to dirty."

He grinned as he set the buckets down and fished in his shirt. He pulled out one of the enemy officers fancy white shirts, "She can wear this when you finish. I'll be down in a minute."

I took the shirt and helped Lila out of the tub. I put the night shirt on her and took her hand and started pulling her towards the stream. Kenneth caught up as we got there and handed me a bar of soap, "Some one took this from one of those officers too."

I smelled the scented soap and smiled before handing the shirt back to him and stripping. I pulled the night shirt off Lila and pulled her into the water. I had her squat and got her wet before lathering my hands and beginning to wash her. I ignored remarks from the few lads that staggered close to see us and finally finished and pushed her towards Kenneth, "Dry her and put the shirt on her."

He smiled and started doing that as I squatted and began my own bath. I didn't waste time and finished quickly before walking out. Kenneth handed me a large damp piece of rag to dry off with. I dressed and grinned at the older soldier as he began undressing, "My turn lass."

When he walked out a little later I had to grin. Instead of our tent he led the way to the cook wagon. We both watched as my waif wolfed down bread and stew the cook dished out. I glanced at William's tent to see him returning. He actually had a grin and looked clean. I bumped Kenneth, "watch her for me?"

He glanced towards William's tent, "Ask him for another two man tent."

I grinned, "What's the matter? Can't keep up with two little girls?"

He laughed and pushed me towards William's tent, "go lass, before this old man puts you over his knee."

I laughed as I walked towards William's tent with a sway to my hips. I stepped in and he turned towards me with a grin, "You impressed Lord Danner Emily."

I started undressing, "he can wait William, right now I need you."

He sighed, "I told you..."

I laughed as I started towards him, "your bodyguard fucked me William, now you need to take care of me again."

He grinned as I reached him and started undressing, "Since you put it that way..."

I fingered my wet pussy as he undressed and laid back on his cot. He sat beside me and fingered my pussy before laughing and moving me and laying down, "Fuck me Emily."

I rolled and straddled him before fitting his thick monster to my pussy. I groaned as he slowly forced it into me and stretched my pussy. I began rocking back and forth as he began tugging and rubbing my nipples, sending sparks shooting through my body. I grunted at the sharp pain when his huge thick cock pushed open my womb.

I didn't stop though and kept fucking him as he grunted and shuddered in pleasure. I jerked in surprise when one of his big hands caressed my butt and pressed against my ass. I pushed back in pleasure and he grinned, "well try that hole next my girl."

I laughed and wiggled on him to make him groan and thrust up. I blinked and jerked as one of his thick fingers pushed into my asshole. The pain and pleasure shattered through me as William fucked up into my tight pussy and his finger began to fuck my ass. I jerked and spasmed as pleasure screamed through my body and both my ass and pussy tightened.

William laughed and turned to dump me on the bed before rolling. He start fucking my pussy with long, deep thrusts and I was jerking around and incoherent as the sensations continued to flood my body and mind. When he finally thrust into my belly and grunted as he began to spew a huge, gushing torrent I screamed. He pulled back and suddenly I felt the stretching pain as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

He was still spurting and pumping cum and I gasped as I felt the warm seed flooding my bowels. I jerked and tried to push up to get his thick cock deeper and William grunted as he began to fuck me. His huge cock felt painful until I relaxed and let him use me. His cum had made me slick so his cock was slipping in and out easily even if I was tight. The feel sent sparks of pleasure into my belly and pussy as I shuddered.

When he finally buried his cock completely I groaned and clutched at him as he pressed against my hard clit. He kissed me and went back to slowly fucking my ass and I was thrusting up each time he pushed in. The pain seemed to be gone but the pleasure was like waves that crashed and flooded my body. All I knew was his thick, huge cock slipping in and out.

William grunted and thrust into me hard and I felt his cock jerk and then there was the warm gushes in my guts as he began spewing his cum. I screamed and tightened my hold as the warmth spread through my body. He sighed and hugged me before pulling out and I shuddered at the empty feeling he left. He lay beside me and caressed my breasts, "Are you going to let Kenneth fuck you again?"

I blushed as I closed my legs, "Yes."

William smiled and tugged on my nipples which sent shocks to my pussy, "Good."

I turned and looked at him, "Why can't..."

He stopped me by putting his finger to my lips, "learn first my Emily."

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder before moving off his cot, "Kenneth said to ask you for another tent."

He sat up on the edge on his cot, "Why?"

I grinned, "I have a girl I was going to train."

William snorted, "She can sleep with you. Tell Kenneth to make you or her sleep on his old body."

I laughed as I finished dressing, "that's where I slept last night."

He grinned and nodded to the door, "Go on girl."

I walked out and glanced at the sky before walking towards our tent. I could see Kenneth and Lila outside and smiled as I realized he was teaching her how to use a knife. He was only wearing breaches and I could see the many scars on his body. When I got there he grinned, "she's a quick study."

I glanced at Lila and smiled, "Not going out to celebrate?"

He snorted, "The young fools will drink any money they have away."

I looked at him, "We could celebrate a little."

My pussy was tingling at the thought of having another cock in me. He smiled and looked at Lila, "What about this one?"

I looked at Lila and grinned, "she can learn from me."

He snorted and I reached for Lila, "Not you old man, me."

Lila looked at me and bit her lip as she looked at the ground, "I am not pure miss."

I looked at her thinking she had been raped. She blushed, "I was riding my father's plow horse when I was younger and ... and it broke."

I looked at her in surprise and then smiled, "Wel I guess you won't feel that pain again."

Kenneth chuckled, "Don't fret lass."

I took Lila's hand and pulled her into the tent. I grinned at Kenneth as he followed us, "William said I can sleep on you."

He grinned, "You better keep a supply of your herbs handy."

I pulled the shirt off Lila and started undressing. Kenneth moved around and stripped out of his britches and I smiled at Lila's wide eyes as she looked at his nice cock. I pushed her back and moved over her to caress her face and give her a tender kiss as she trembled, "I won't hurt you."

I smiled and started kissing down her body as Kenneth lay on his side to watch us. I pushed her legs open a little and leaned in to kiss her pussy before licking through it. I grinned at the taste and looked up as she shivered, "That didn't hurt did it?"

She shook her head and spread her legs a little more. I leaned back into her pussy and started licking and nibbling on her clit and Lila shuddered, "Miss?"

I looked up and she smiled, "it feels nice."

Kenneth chuckled, "Just relax kitten."

I went back to licking and then sucked in her small clit. Lila moaned and shuddered as her hips lifted. I licked the small trickle of cum and went back to sucking and teasing her clit. Kenneth moved around behind me and rubbed my cummy pussy and ass. I shivered and pushed back against his fingers as he rubbed my clit and moaned into Lila's small pussy.

She was moaning softly as her small hips kept pushing up. I was shuddering and wished Kenneth would shove his cock into me when he shifted and slowly worked his cock into my slimy pussy. I groaned and pushed back to help him bury his cock. I jerked in surprise when I felt his calloused thumb slip into my ass. The pleasure rushed through me as my pussy spasmed and tightened.

I sucked on Lila's small clit as I teased it with my tongue and groaned as Kenneth began to fuck me. He was using both his cock and his thumb in my ass. The sparks and explosions of pleasure made my body shake and he buried his cock before fucking my ass with his thumb. When I shuddered hard and tightened my pussy muscles he laughed and held me with his thumb as he started fucking me again.

I rubbed the sides of Lila's pussy and the bottom of her drooling hole and she began to jerk and spasm. I kept sucking and wiggling my tongue but began to nibble on her clit too. When Kenneth thrust into me hard and pressed his cock against my womb it sent jolts through me and then I was jerking and spasmed and as my pussy tightened. Almost hot spurts of cum exploded through into my belly and I screamed as I pressed and rubbed Lila hard.

She stiffened and then began to thrash around and spasm as she squirted a little cum in my face. I licked her pussy as she shuddered and moaned and pushed back for Kenneth to finish. When he pulled out and moved back, I kissed up Lila's body. I kissed her as she put her arms around me. She looked in my eyes, "Can I try that miss Emily?"

I shuddered and grinned as I shifted, "sure Lila."

I laid back as she moved down my body and between my legs. I shivered at the thought of what she would see. At first she was timid and I shuddered as her tongue licked through my messy pussy. I looked down to see Lila smiling at me. She started licking my clit and it sent shocks straight into my belly. I jerked and moaned as my hips lifted, "ooohhhh!"

I shuddered harder as she sucked on my clit and bit it. I spasmed and knew I squirted a little at the shock of pleasure that crashed through me, "AAAAHHHHHH!"

I looked down to see Kenneth's head beside Lila's as he whispered. I shuddered as Lila pushed her tongue inside of me and I felt her rubbing my clit. I arched my back as my pussy exploded in pleasure and felt a finger push into me. I jerked and thrust down onto the finger and tossed my head, "YES!"

I felt a second finger push into me and thrust hard against something that seemed to make my belly catch on fire and shocks race through my body. I knew I was screaming and convulsing as my pussy tightened on the fingers. I was squirting and thrashing and tossing my head as the shocking explosions of pleasure cascaded through me.

Lila finally stopped fucking her fingers into me and just licked my leaking pussy as I shuddered and slowly calmed down. I was panting as I looked down at her and held out my arms. Lila crawled up into my arms, "Did I do it right miss?"

I laughed and hugged her, "you did it just right."

I looked at Kenneth and sighed, "Why don't you move over? I need to take care of Kenneth."

Lila giggled, "his cock was poking me in the side."

I grinned as she moved off, "Well, I want it to poke me somewhere else."

Kenneth grinned as he moved up between my legs, "Thanks lass."

I laughed as I reached between us for his hard cock. I grunted as his cock slid into my messy pussy and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me before beginning to fuck me nice and slow. The feel of his cock stretching my pussy was nice and that tingling feeling quickly spread from my pussy. When he thrust in hard and pressed against me, the shock from my hard clit shot through me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.