Cathy

by daisy

Copyright© 2014 by daisy

Fiction Sex Story: My brother calls me to inform me he wants to introduce me to someone. I meet his new girlfriend and the fun goes from there.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   .

Oh boy what an interesting little meeting we had. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was going to happen and how my brother really didn't mind. At least he has never told me but we haven't really talked about it either because it just feels uncomfortable to talk about I guess. But I will tell you, it will be something I will never forget. It's about time to start at the beginning. This happened about a year ago now.

I had helped my brother move into his new apartment about a year earlier. I didn't visit much since he was out much of the time but that stuff tends to happen I guess. Well, anyway, my parents went on their yearly vacation leaving me to watch the house and the dog that we had. It's not a bad deal, the house is quiet, you get to do what you and such so I have no problem watching the house. They as usual went through their normal routine of telling my brother they were going away and to watch out for me in case I needed any help even though I was 25. We just play along with my parents since it makes them feel better. One week into my parents two week vacation, I get a call from my brother which surprised me asking me to come over for dinner the next night. I didn't really feel like going to my brother's house for dinner but he was very insistent that I come over. This made me suspicious because he was never like that and he wouldn't tell me why I needed to come over. I finally agreed and he told me he would pick me up on his way home from work in the afternoon and we would go over to his place. The next afternoon my brother picked me up at 3 and soon we were off to his place on the other side of town. We drove in silence since I didn't want to question him about what was going on. About 10 minutes later we drove up to his apartment. We got out of the car with my brother smiling so I was still suspicious about what was going on. We went into his apartment where he put his things down before going to the refrigerator starting to take things out for dinner and it was here when I realized something was up because he was taking all kinds of food out and some stuff from the cupboards. After taking everything out for dinner, he handed me a cock while taking one for himself, before we went into the living room and sat down. I opened my coke taking a sip before looking at him. "What's going on? You have never been so insistent that I come over for dinner tonight so what is the big deal?" I said looking at him. "I have a little surprise which only a few people know. I want to introduce you to someone that I know," he said as he kind of shifted in his chair which made me kind of suspicious. He seemed to be awfully nervous about something and I thought he was going to say something completely opposite of what he would explain to me.

"Introduce me to someone. What is going on here? This sounds suspicious."

"Well Bry (my nickname), I met this girl about 3 months ago and we have been dating off and on. And it's ... uh I think about to turn serious. So I thought you should meet her and tell me what you think. Only my closest friends have met her and you are the first in the family to meet her."

This immediately pissed me off a little bit since he hasn't told anyone in the family that he has been dating someone for so long but this was just like him, trying to keep everything in his life a secret from his family which never made any sense to us. That is why we always thought there was something weird about him. However I got control of my anger and took a sip of coke. When my brother saw this he started to say something and I just smiled which made his stop.

"A girl huh? Well what is she like?" My brother immediately relaxed and slumped back.

"She is a beautiful woman. When I first saw her, she reminded me of a movie star. I know that sounds bad but, it felt like it. She is about your height (5"7) and has beautiful blond hair that comes just below her shoulders. She works at some office downtown so she won't be able to get here until 7 or so. I want you to meet her because your instinct about people is really good."

"Fine. We will see what happens."

We sat in silence for a while until my brother got up and started to fix dinner. I sat in the living room thinking about what my brother just told me and I started to feel nervous all of a sudden for some reason. I started walking around the apartment, fidgeting around until finally my brother told me to sit down on and turn on the television. He started laughing making some comment about I was now more nervous than he was. I started watching a movie losing track of time when there was a knock at the door that made me jump. I looked at the clock on the wall seeing it was just after 7. I saw my brother run from the kitchen then fixed his hair and shirt as I got up straightening my clothes. My brother opened the door and smiled as a blonde stepped in the door and starting kissing my brother. She took my breath away momentarily as she came in wearing a nice red blouse with a brown skirt that went down just below her knees. Her blonde hair came down just past her shoulders as stop kissing my brother and smiled at him. I must admit that I was jealous of my brother at the moment for getting such a beautiful woman to date him. He closed the door behind her as put her purse on the table next to the door and my brother took her coat putting it into the hall closet. My brother then put his arm around this woman and walked her toward me which started making me nervous. "Cathy, this is my brother Bryan. Bryan this is Cathy." I smiled as I extended my hand but she surprised me when Cathy came forward hugging me. I looked at my brother who was as shocked as I was she was hugging me. "It's so nice to meet you Bryan, your brother has told me so much about, I feel like we have known each other for years," she said as she pulled away and stood next to my brother. "Thank You. I wish I could the same about you Cathy but I know very little about you except for the part about being beautiful," I said as we all sat in the living room. I looked up at her and was surprised when I saw her blushing. "That is so nice to say. Your brother was right," she said smiling.

"So what do you do Cathy?" I said leaning back on the couch. "I work at a bank downtown where I help put together some of the bigger accounts and then keep track of the bigger accounts. It's a lot of hard work but the pay is very good I must say. So your brother told me you are about to graduate from college," she said while taking a glass from my brother who went to set the table.

"That's right. Then I have to do a half year internship before I am free to get a job which hopefully I will find but I honestly don't know if there will be one when I get out." She nodded like she knew exactly what I was talking about as she took a sip from her glass. A few seconds of awkward silence followed when my brother finally called that dinner was ready. I sat on one end of the table while my brother and his girlfriend sat on the other. We made idle chit chat but my brother felt the tension.

"You know, it's not like there is a whole weight of the world here. Just relax and have fun tonight," my brother said while laughing.

Soon things started to loosen up, as we were laughing, telling jokes and trading some stories. Soon dinner was done and we had some dessert. I told my brother I would clean up the dishes as he and his girlfriend went into the living room. Soon I saw her walk down the hall and into the other room when my brother came into the kitchen to help. "So how do you like her?"

"She's nice, very pleasant and nice. You are a lucky one."

He smiled and smacked my shoulder as Cathy came back into the room. My brother then disappeared into the other room as Cathy turned and leaned against the counter making idle chit chat with me as I continued to clean the dishes, putting dishes in the dishwasher. Before too long Cathy was standing right behind me almost putting her chin on my shoulder which startled me for a second but then I relaxed as she was telling me one of her jokes. Soon though things turned when she kissed the bottom of my ear making me turn and look at her. "Oh come on. I don't think there is anything wrong with what I just did. We are probably going to be family someday," she said as she backed away and I turned around doing the dishes again. Things were quiet for a little while until Cathy came up behind me again but this time she put her hand on my cock rubbing it back and forth through my shorts. I tried all the power I had but my cock started to get hard which made Cathy start rubbing it more. I tried to say something but she put her mouth next to my ear.

"Shh, it will be OK Bry," she said kissing my ear like she did earlier. She turned me around still rubbing my cock through my shorts. Soon she leaned in whispering again. "I have a surprise for you," she said kissing my ear again. She rubbed my cock for a little longer until she kneeled in front of me and unzipped my fly before reaching in and grabbing my cock. She took my cock out of my shorts now jacking my cock off as I closed my eyes and gripped the edge of the counter. A few seconds later I opened my eyes when I felt her engulf my cock while she was looking right up at me. I smiled at her as she used her tongue over my cockhead and cock. I shivered at the sensations she was giving but the best part was that we never broke eye contact with each other. She moved her hands, putting them on my ass pushing me forward. I started moving my hips face fucking her as Cathy was moaning. She started going faster, soon slurping on my cock when I felt cum rising. "I ... I'm ... going ... to..." She started sucking quicker now as it appears she was on a mission when I exploded in her mouth. Cathy swallowed and swallowed and swallowed as I can't remember even cumming as much as was then. When I was done cumming, she smiled at me while opening her mouth showing me all the cum was gone before reaching for a towel on the county. She cleaned my cock up making me shiver some before putting it back in my shorts. She then cleaned her face as I helped her up. Cathy smiled as me as she grabbed a glass off the counter, filling it with water and washing her mouth out. Then just like that she was leaning against the counter again talking about something when I turned and did the last of the dishes. It was like nothing happened between us. Just then my brother came back into the kitchen saying he had to make a quick phone call. Cathy kissed my brother on the cheek telling him not to worry about.

It was about 10 when Cathy announced she should leave since there was work tomorrow. She kissed me and my brother on the cheek before leaving. It was 15 minutes after that, when my brother gave me a ride home. "So how did you like her?" "Mike, I have to tell you, you are a very lucky man. How about the two of you come over for dinner this weekend to pay you back before the parents come home?" "Sure I will run it by Cathy and let you know."

We sat in silence all the way to my parent's house. The next day my brother called telling me that him and Cathy would love to come over for dinner and would like for it to be on Saturday since they both had Sunday off and could enjoy themselves. For the next couple of days I cleaned my parent's house for their return and my house as well. All week I continued to think about what happened at my brother's and wondering whether I should tell him or not but decided for the moment not to say anything. Finally Saturday came around and again for some reason I was nervous knowing they were both going to come over to my house. At about 6 I say my brother's car drive up with Cathy in the passenger seat. I opened the door as they were walking up the sidewalk, my brother shaking my head as he walked into the house and Cathy hugging me and kissing me on the cheek before walking in. "Please have a sit and relax," I said closing the door. The both smiled as I took Cathy's purse and just looked at her for a moment. She was wearing another brown skirt but this one came down mid-thigh and wearing a nice green shirt to go along with it which looked like she wasn't wearing a bra but quickly pushed that thought out of my mind. I put Cathy's purse down in the other room before coming and going into the kitchen bringing out some snacks to the living room and getting drink orders from my brother and Cathy. I came back with the drinks and stat down as we all started talking about our weeks, telling a few stories and having a good time. Things seemed a lot looser than they were earlier in the week at my brothers. We had a couple of drinks when I announced an hour later that dinner was about ready. My brother got up and went outside as Cathy and I went into the kitchen. "I think we should tell my brother what happened the other night," I said getting the meat from the oven. "Oh I don't think we need to tell him. Trust me besides I have a surprise for you tonight," she said while taking a seat in the dining room. My brother walked in with a bottle of wine he bought for dinner tonight pouring everyone a glass. Things went well with dinner as the three of us were having fun but one thing I picked up on was that it seemed both my brother and Cathy were drinking a bit much. After dinner we sat in the living room for a little while before I got up to do some dishes then would come back and keep the evening going. While I was washing the last dish I heard a noise in the living room. I put the dish down and walked into the living room where I saw Cathy with her skirt hiked up showing off her purple thong and giving my brother a lap dance. I don't know if either knew I was there but I just watched as Cathy expertly moved her hips on my brother's lap. It was few minutes later when Cathy was just dry humping my brother now, my brother gasp as he grabbed Cathy's hips and held her there. Cathy finally looked up at me smiling and blowing me a kiss. Cathy stood up as I walked back into the kitchen while out of the corner of my eye I could see my brother running to the bathroom. A few seconds later Cathy walked into the kitchen smiling at me before coming up to me kissing me on the cheek and putting her arms around me. I couldn't help myself as I put my arms around her and we just stood there in the kitchen hugging. "I love your hugs so much more than your brother, I don't know seems more caring more loving or something," Cathy said into my chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.