Japanese Exchange Student in San Francisco - Cover

Japanese Exchange Student in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An addition to the Patterson household in the form of a tiny 18 year old female student has perks for both the husband and the wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The first time Doug Patterson had any inkling about the possibility of his beautiful daughter Brittany leaving for Japan in the student exchange program was when his flighty spouse Nikki told him she needed more money in her household account to buy her step-daughter a new wardrobe for the land of the rising sun. It came as a shock to his system to discover the 17 year old girl would be spending a full year in a school near Yokohama and improving her comprehension of Japanese taught to her on a daily basis by her biological mother Umeki ever since she was a small girl. His first wife was unfortunately swept up in a random tornado that caught her car out in the open with nowhere to run.

Nikki was just the opposite of Umeki whose primary purpose in life was to tend to her daughter and make certain her husband was well served in all possible ways. Doug always liked the Japanese culture of wives tending to their husband's needs and he sort of gravitated to a second generation Japanese American girl he met at graduate school at the University of Sacramento. Umeki was not particularly pretty but she had the sweetest body he had ever seen on a girl so tiny and petite. Sometimes she seemed a lot younger than her actual years and they liked to play roles with her dressed up as a Japanese schoolgirl. They both liked the play-acting best when it resulted in some kinky activities behind the locked bedroom door. Young Brittany looked more like her mother as she grew older and she had the same compact body that turned him on with devastating efficiency. After his wife's passing, the young girl would crawl into his bed and let him spoon her just like he liked to do his submissive spouse. He knew it was unhealthy and immediately scoured the match-mate ads to find a quick substitute for Umeki's perfect pussy.

He decided on Nikki because she was also a petite female but there the similarity ended. She had earned her living as a pole dancer for a few years in Vegas and tended to see giving up sex as a trade for something she wanted. It was just fine for Doug because he had plenty of money from his parent's estate and was a partner in a new start-up company that had several defense contracts.

His new bride gave Brittany plenty of leeway and the family seemed to work just fine for the high school years. Now this thing about exchange students had thrown a monkey wrench into his calm and peaceful lifestyle. He waved his daughter through the departure line at the airport and they decided to wait the next hour and a half for the second half of the exchange student contract to get off the express non-stop flight from Tokyo.

Her name was Fushimi and she was advertised as a young girl pursuing a degree in Systems Analysis at the University of California. Apparently, she had already recorded a couple of patents on design systems for upgrading maps. It sounded interesting to him but he was more of a back-end person interested more in making deals than in developing products or services. He sat in the large terminal composing a report for the next morning and tried not watch his seductively dressed wife flirting with two soldiers probably on leave from their base. He tried not to see her touch the boy's bare arms and lean forward so they both could sneak peeks down her low-cut summer dress. He could just picture those two making a sandwich of his wife making her take it from both sides at the same. Actually, he was more excited than disgusted at the thought because he knew how kinky stuff like that turned Nikki on for days.

The flight came in on time and the passengers were herded off to the customs wing. Less than twenty minutes later, a tiny oriental girl who looked too young to be eighteen years old came into the waiting room with an anxious look wondering if she was in the correct place. She had a little name tag glued on her shirt that said "Fushimi, Exchange Student" and he noticed she was not even as tall as his truly short spouse Nikki.

"Over here, Fushimi, we are the Patterson's. I am Nikki and this is Doug. You must be tired from such a long flight."

The girl looked up at the tall muscular Doug and held out her hand to Nikki as she had been instructed to do by her exchange program tutor to conform to the new host country niceties. She only had the one small bag because she believed in following the rules of the airline about size requirements. They all went down to the luggage racks and were informed after a rather long wait that her luggage had somehow managed to be sent to Chicago by mistake and they would receive a phone call to come and pick it up. Doug thought that to be quite rude because he remembered in the "old days" they would come out to your house to deliver items they had managed to lose by their own mistake.

Little Fushimi was not in the least upset and just apologized to inconvenience the Patterson's with her silly luggage. They managed to make their way out to the car and were winding their way through the traffic to their home on the North Shore.

Doug told Fushimi,

"You can look out the sliding glass doors and see the Pacific Ocean waves hitting the rocks and know that your home is on the other side of all that water waiting for your return."

Nikki seemed terribly bored because she was not a person who ever had such thoughts, but Fushimi understood that Mister Doug was trying to put her at ease and she appreciated his thoughtfulness. She was sitting right in between the two of them and allowed her left leg to relax against his muscle ridged thigh. The heat of his body made her shudder with anticipation and she had absolutely no idea why her tummy was suddenly filled with butterflies uncertain about which direction to fly. Whenever he reached down between her knees to shift the big round knob she had the urge to slam her knees together and keep his hand in between her legs forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.