Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution - Cover

Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 6: A Kinky Mind in a Healthy Body

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Kinky Mind in a Healthy Body - Sex heals. Sex nourishes. Think of focused thinkers interpreting Marvin Gaye's song, Sexual Healing. In Green Berets, you met people, mostly in glowing health, exploring sexuality, eroticism, and emotions in what was becoming far more than a strip club. This story adds depth and people to what is becoming more and more of a clan. No sexually transmitted infections exist in this world. Only a few germs were hurt in the making of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Increasingly, the Foundation was discovering that the biomedical aspects of sexuality might be a good area into which it could expand.

Carol’s apartment, Thursday morning

I awakened first, slipped out of bed, made coffee, and brought it back in the spill-proof mugs we’d found were best for drinking in bed, especially if there might be sudden movements. Carol woke up to the gentle music I had started, as I simply enjoyed looking at her.

We exchanged some gentle kisses...

“MRRRP!” Proper affection was shown to Bajrakitiyabham and Brussja. Warm furry heads bumped us, and we were honored with warm rough tongues.

Our feline masters allowed us to continue our interaction. “Carol dear, have I told you recently how proud of you that I am?”

“Not in so many words, but I do feel it, as well as my pride in you.”

“Well, I think I should put it in words. No special order here, but I do respect the way you’re working as artistic director. You’ve had a choreographer and a drama coach, the latter older and with emotional problems, easily team with you. We’re going to get you more and more resources, and, without a whole lot of management experience, I think you’ll do just great. Am I correct that you think that if we put Nancy in charge of fitness, we could logically put stylists in her department -- hair, makeup, nails, and maybe wardrobe? Massage therapy?”

“Yes, Curt, I do think that. Healthy mind in a healthy body looks the best.”

“I agree. Cathy can be named as technical and software director, with Art as lighting chief. There probably should be clarification that Tana is most concerned with the money while Melody deals with the project execution. I’m absolutely fine on being your assistant, but I would like it if one of these days, you, Marie, and I do some writing again.

“But let me come back to you. You realize that you have been the first woman to break through my conditioning and make me accept that if you don’t say no, you genuinely want sex -- and if you don’t, you’ll clearly tell me no. You’ve also brought me to other women who think the same.

“With that, I don’t need to know about your having sex with others -- it simply gives me hot images.”

“Good with that last, because my either setting you up, or playing groups, also lets me bask in your excitement. We really connect on some sort of nonverbal level, my love. We also have some of that connection with others, although not with the same intensity.

“You do, Curt, let me feel completely free in being sexual. My parents didn’t. I love you.”

“I love you, Carol.” We held each other for a few minutes.

“Curt hon, let me brainstorm, in a way that connects with some of what you just said. First, I want to ask your advice and help me conceptualize something.”

“Quite all right. I shall nipple storm or something while you do that.”

“Several of the dancers have mentioned having more than one participant in their acts. While I’d probably test two- and three-person acts initially with other existing dancers, already familiar with us, do you think that male dancers would work in some acts? If so, where do we find them? I’d guess that they need to be heterosexual or bisexual for the tension to be there. We’re also going to need women at all levels, from bar, to club dancer at Le Marquis, to the high end we haven’t named.”

“Good question. As a start, I’d ask Yvonne if she knows go-go dancers, as well as she knows dance students who might work in the erotic. Joni might know people on the circuit, who would all be female.”

“Changing the subject completely let me start again on a fantasy from last night. Play with yourself while I tell it, if it gets us going. We’ve both, I gather, been thinking of Melody. This really ties into our own connections, and what comes before. She’s different than me in the details, but she was afraid to express her sexuality. At best, she thinks of herself as a clumsy set of boobs that walks.”

“What? Carol hon, maybe I’m unusual for a man, but I don’t think I’m the only man that isn’t a breast fetishist. Oh, you have pretty ones and I like playing with them, but I’d find you just as sexy if you were flat chested with sensitive nipples. When I look sexually at Melody, I usually see her legs first, and then her face and hair. She does need help with hair and makeup.

“Sure, she wears low cut or tight tops, but she also wears minis most of the time. She thinks her legs are too heavy, and yes, maybe they could be toned -- but she usually wears light-colored stockings that tend to slim them, to say nothing of stiletto heels that cause amazing effects on someone, to begin with, is over six feet tall.

“Oh yes. I’d love to bury my face between her legs and jack off, even if I don’t do more. I’d also like her legs wrapped around me when I eat her out. Fucking, with legs pressed together, is just another dimension.

“Think of my fucking her from behind as you eat her.

“Let’s plan on inviting her tonight. I’d add tribbing on her, or she on me. I’ve got the impression that she and Tana have been experimenting a bit. From what I saw with Charley and Tana, Tana is great for introducing things in a supportive way.

“Carol, good idea for another way. Tana has some of the sexiest boobs in the world, but I’d still be strongly attracted if she was flat-chested.”

“Curt, I think we need to convey some of this to Nancy, since she’s taking on the conditioning role as well as treatment.

“Oh, switching hats back to artistic -- through Abie, we are in touch with some recognized actresses and actors. They aren’t necessarily erotic dancers, but are willing to do distinctly sexual roles. Probably no mingling, but we aren’t going to have the same sort of mingling in the new theater. I’m going to try getting them to rehearsals and auditions, and brainstorming with them. We will have to make sure that Jim doesn’t get grabby.”

“Yes, but I’m going to get grabby right now. First, let me establish that I was not disrespecting your boobs. “I held her by the shoulders, mostly symbolically, and took long licks down the sides of her breasts, and over sensitive spots on her ribs. Pressing her breasts together, I was able to stimulate, with hands and mouth, both nipples and areolas. She purred.

“Curt baby, I’m big enough. Fuck between my tits. You hard enough?”

No words were needed. I handed her the jar of massage oil that we kept in a warmer at the bedside. She poured some into the valley of her breasts, which I fingered and lubricated. She reached up and oiled my shaft, her hand moving fast enough to get me moaning.

“Fast and hard. I want you to cum as fast as you can. Spray my face. We’ll make that a group sharing tonight.”

I didn’t object.

Nancy’s office, Thursday morning

“Melody, I’ve been thinking about what you asked, and it makes perfect sense to me to have a health class for people that aren’t at the dancer level of fitness. That’s almost all the men, and, of the women, you, Tana, Marie if she can, Iris, Naomi if she wants. The dancers, obviously, are quite fit, so my first priority for them, to add to their routines, is injury prevention.

“I talked to Carol, and we agreed that to start with, our stylists for hair and makeup will work with me. As well as the gyms, I’ll take care of the sauna, tanning bed, pool, and other things that all go into the look.

“Melody, I have a hair and a makeup stylist that I use personally. Would you mind letting me have you try them out? Tahirih does hair, Kieu does nails and massage, and Liliane does makeup.”

“I’d be delighted, Nancy!”

“You and I are somewhat similar in coloration. My natural hair is close to yours, and I’ve found it works better when I color it slightly to be more yellow. I see that you wear a lot of white, and God knows I’ve done that as a doctor. I wear it less now, although it works very well when it has enough accents -- I’ve got a white suit that has lots of gold buttons and trim, and works great. You might think of the color suggestions. I suppose you know we’ve been having Edith help us with costumes, and she might come with us full-time.

“I asked Nathan to contact some experts on health and dance. They suggested that we start by reviewing first aid for dance -- rehearsal and performance -- but then to take a serious view of fitness. They have a list of components of fitness.

“First, ‘‘‘aerobic fitness’’’ is ‘associated with moderate, longer-term levels of activity.’ The dancers are apt to achieve this with their rehearsals and full acts, but many add aerobics and such. For people just starting, we’d want less intense aerobics or other dance exercise that’s reasonably practical for someone who isn’t that coordinated and doesn’t have a lot of dance skills. We also might use swimming, which could be especially useful for people that have been injured or are overweight. To some extent, ‘‘‘diet’’’ and ‘‘‘body composition’’’ get involved here. It may be that Yvonne will run these programs.

“Next, there are a bunch of related factors that tend to fall under ‘‘‘anaerobic fitness, which is ‘associated with high intensity, maximal, short bursts of activity.’ Many of the ways to develop this involve weight, or at least resistance, training. They include ‘‘‘Muscle endurance’’’, or ‘the ability of a muscle to produce continuous movement, ‘ or ‘‘‘strength’’’, ‘the ability of a muscle to produce a maximal force on one occasion’. We might hire a strength coach for this.”

The last class includes ‘‘‘flexibility’’’, which is ‘the range of motion at a joint in association with the pliability of a muscle.’ ‘‘‘Neuromuscular coordination’’’ is associated with balance, agility, coordination and skill.’ Here, we might have another coach, or possibly a trainer or physical therapist.”

Fitness has to include adequate rest.”

“We like this, because not all our dancers are at the same fitness levels in each component. In fact, some of the non-dancers might be better than a dancer in one or more specific ways. Cathy is on top of the scale in strength, power, anaerobic fitness, and probably body composition. Shelly is a juggler, which probably puts her as our best in neuromuscular coordination. She’s also a fighter and musician, as is Melina.

Nathan, you work with support garments as well as bandaging and such, right?”

“Sure. Lots of back braces and such.”

“I’ve heard, secondhand, that there’s a corset fitter at an erotic clothing store in Georgetown, who is a magician at adapting sexy restraint and shaping garments to medical purposes. Curt told me of his bringing a couple of friends there and finding out they both looked great but also removed chronic back or shoulder pain with some of their semi-custom, sort-of-BDSM-corsets.

“He pointed out that he’s a guy and doesn’t understand this very well. Anyway, could you take Wanda there and see if they can help her? I’ll go with you if possible. Amanda is the fitter, so make an appointment first. The place is called the Dream Dresser.

“Tana, would you go too, more to talk to them about fashion? My sense is that they can find things to make wild figures like yours even wilder! You might want to sound out the store manager about working with us as a source of costumes.

“One request, Tana: please don’t wear those horrible looking breast-minimizing bras that I know you wear when you don’t want to be perceived sexually. In this context, we want you perceived both as a promising business partner, who also is sexy as hell and can showcase their outfits. I’ll approve purchases for you and Wanda. If you see something that could flatter Nathan, put it on the list for kinky garment approval.

“Stop blushing, Nathan, my cutesy wootsy.”

Melody went off to test the stylists.

Betty’s home, Thursday morning

Nancy and Sue drove separately to Betty’s home. Betty met them at the door. “Thanks to both of you, because you’re making me comfortable to leave Alfred in good hands--medical, musical, and sexual.”

Nancy hugged her. “When you kissed him and got an apparent reaction, you got my attention for something worth trying. I know some highly qualified nurses, both from my non-government sex research and through some swinging, that think sexual healing is very real.

“Once we have comfortable coverage for Alfred, I want you to meet them, starting with Karen. It turns out that Curt also knows Karen, who is an old friend of Sue. Another person is Naomi, who is a childhood friend of Joni and Jim, almost her sister, who takes care of Jim. Maybe, someday, Jim and Alfred might share something. Only thoughts for now, though.”

They went into his bedroom, Sue carrying her guitar, and dressed in an abbreviated country outfit rather than nurse whites. “I’ve got a song for Alfred that might connect with him in several ways. Betty, definitely start kissing before I begin, and, as the spirit moves you, touch him.” Nancy went to the head of the bed, and carefully watched Alfred’s eyes.

Sue’s blouse had rows and rows of fringe, which emphasized her breasts. If for no other reason than to provide pockets, she had on a silvery vest that added light to the room. Sue nipped in her waist with a leather and silver belt, on a mini-length denim skirt that flared to give her flexibility. Stockings, a more chocolate tone than her olive skin, showed off her legs, which disappeared into soft brown knee boots.

Strumming her guitar, she began to sing.

Oh, baby now let’s get down tonight
Ooh baby, I’m hot just like an oven

I need some lovin’

And baby, I can’t hold it much longer

It’s getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling

I want sexual healing

Sexual healing, oh baby

Makes me feel so fine

Helps to relieve my mind

Betty looked up from licking Alfred’s lips, and smiled. If both of Sue’s hands hadn’t been busy, Betty, who wasn’t as instantly attracted to other women as some of our community, would have wanted them on her ass. She did give an emphatic wiggle in Sue’s direction, and then started to separate her lips with her tongue.

Sexual healing baby, is good for me

Sexual healing is something that’s good for me

Whenever blue teardrops are fallin’

And my emotional stability is leaving me

There is something I can do

I can get on the telephone and call you up baby

And honey I know you’ll be there to relieve me

The love you give to me will free me

If you don’t know the thing you’re dealing

Ohh I can tell you, darling, that it’s sexual healing

Get up, get up, get up, get up

Let’s make love tonight

Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up
‘cause you do it right

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.