Wounded Warriors of the Sexual Revolution
Prologue

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Sex heals. Sex nourishes. Think of focused thinkers interpreting Marvin Gaye's song, Sexual Healing. In Green Berets, you met people, mostly in glowing health, exploring sexuality, eroticism, and emotions in what was becoming far more than a strip club. This story adds depth and people to what is becoming more and more of a clan. No sexually transmitted infections exist in this world. Only a few germs were hurt in the making of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Event in the prologue start several two months prior to the events in An Anthropologist Comes of Age in Washington, but after Green Berets for the Sexual Revolution. Events in the subsequent chapters happen just after that story.

Curt Clancy is the first-person narrator.

Many of the events in this story are based on truth. While they generally happened in the mid-seventies, I haven’t been compulsive about accuracy if it helped the story. This story is more mid-eighties than anything else, but some of the science and medicine is contemporary bleeding-edge.


Stories in the Le Marquis series and Sexual Revolutionaries universe deal with challenges to, and disruptions of, conservative society. As with any conflict and revolution, there will be casualties. People lose political and other power.

Other casualties, however, are to the mind and body of individuals. Sexuality is a powerful force. These stories assume conventional sexually transmitted diseases have been conquered, with the caveat that with cybersex, carpal tunnel syndrome remains a sexually transmitted disease.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.