Calley - Cover

Preview

Calley

by Thaumaturge

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Drama Story: Mike Irvin unexpectedly finds himself legal guardian of a cute, curvy fourteen year old girl named Calley. His intentions are honorable. Calley has other plans. A self centered manipulative fiancee isn't exactly helpful... but the boss' daughter...

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

I first wrote this story some time ago before I had the writer's tools I currently have access to, so in terms of grammar and such it's a bit rough. Don't bother sending me corrections. I'll let the story stand on it's own, as written. I'm posting it now as it seems particularly fitting given the current state of world affairs.

You can presume the normal disclaimers here: This is a fully fictitious, adult story. Any similarity to anybody living or dead is total coincidence. It wasn't inspired by personal knowledge of any specific events. If you shouldn't be reading it, don't! Don't assume any behavior portrayed in this story to be legally, socially, morally or ethically acceptable. Use your brain!

I will further state that –while I may write about them in some stories- sexual relationships between adults and young teens is NOT acceptable behavior. Children should be permitted to grow up at their own pace, without having to deal with situations or events that they are not intellectually or socially mature enough to deal with; such as sexual relationships between them and adults. If you disagree with this, go talk to a shrink. I'm not the slightest bit interesting in even discussing it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.