Sex Ed 102.1 - Cover

Sex Ed 102.1

Copyright© 2014 by Bill Quine

Chapter 3: Lesson Two Sense of touch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lesson Two Sense of touch - When a retired engineer is asked to teach Sex Ed to two precocious twin teen girls things can happen. You think!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   First   Petting   Nudism  

Woke up today a little tired. Worked in the garden all day yesterday. It was for my wife and it is starting to be a lot of work for me. I am thinking of taking it out and just plant grass. Just mow and go.

Got up and did my usual morning agenda and plan my lesson for this afternoon. To day may just be interesting.

Had lunch and went across the street to the Charles'. Again, I heard the girls in the back giggling. It was a little cool today with partly cloudy skies but still warm.

I got a BIG greeting when I went through the gate and locked it behind me. You would think I was a long lost relative or something. There dress was about the same but shorts today with a blouse and a bra. Damn. I think they wanted me to know that they had tits last time. As if I didn't know.

"OK, what is the lesson for today?" Liz asked. "Well, are you girls ticklish?" I asked. Both started talking but I got the impression that both where. Sissy said "Sometimes we are so ticklish that you don't even have to touch us and we start laughing." "Like this" I said while making tickling motions like I was tickling their rib cages. Both began laughing. "Ok, Sissy come over here." I want to see just how ticklish you are." I began to tickle her and was like she said, really ticklish. "Ok Liz, your turn. Same response. This was not a surprise to me. "Most kids your age are vary ticklish. Most will grow out of it but some won't" I said. "Sissy, go in the house and don't come back until I call you." She very slowly got up and started to move. "NOW" I said and she ran to the house. There was no way she could see Liz and I from the house.

Now it was just Liz and I, alone at last. "Liz, have you ever kissed a boy? Not your Mom or Dad or any relative but just a boy friend or something like that." She said once at a friend's house playing Spin-the-Bottle at a birthday party. "How was it?" I asked. "Just Ok' she replied. Did you enjoy it? "I don't know, it was so fast. I really don't think the boy had his heart in to it." Can you show me. Liz got a little pink in the face. You would think we were past that. She got up and walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I asked her "Was that it? On the cheek?" "No, on the lips" she replied. "Well show me that" I demanded. She did, right on the lips. As she starts to back away to return to her seat, I grab her hand and pulled her to me. Then with one hand behind her head and the other on her back, I pulled her down to my lips and started a slow, passionate kiss. I parted my lips and started tonguing her lips looking for a way inside. I felt her go a little limp. When we parted she had the "LOOK' in her eyes. I told her, the next time we kiss, follow my lead and kiss me back.

I kissed her again and parted my lips and with my tongue, started to explore her lips. She parted her lips and let me slide in to explore her mouth. Our tongues touched and danced around. She was really getting in to this. I brought my hand off the back of her head and slid it down her back. Pulling both hands towards the front along her rib cage noting the she is no longer ticklish. Now the big test. Slowly moved them up to her small breast. She tensed a little then melted in to my arms. We parted and she was in a daze. I think she was wet "Down There" so I had to check. With out resistance, I slid a hand up the bottom of her shorts to the bottom of her panty. Oh yes, she was vary wet.

"Ok, now Sissy's turn" I said. "Is that all?" Liz asked. I said for now, just be patient. Then I called Sissy. I told Liz to be quite and not let on what had just happened.

Sissy came running out. "What happened, what did I miss?" she asker. You'll soon see I said. Now I want to check your ticklish spots so come over here. She came over and I checked. Rib cage, check, knee caps, check, shoulders by the neck, check. All my favorite spots were ticklish. "Now sit down over there" point right across from me.

"Now Liz, come over and sit on my lap". She jumped up like her pants were on fire eager to get on my lap. I had her straddle both knees facing me. "Now I want to show you something." Once again, I planted my best kiss on Liz. I did not have to wait long as she started feeling for my lips to part to get her tongue inside my mouth and have a tongue dance with me. I felt her body get hotter and hotter. I placed a hand on her breast and gave it a little squeeze. She pulled me closer and was really in to it. OK, next big test. I took my hand from her breast and started up he shorts as before. She was wetter then before but her shorts were too tight I could not get any further. I really did not want to at this time. Not in the lesson plan. Sissy was squirming around in seat like it was hot. I'll bet it was.

"Ok Sissy, come over here." I said. She jumped up and asked, "Are you going to do that to me?" No, I said, but your turn will come. I know she got hot just from watching us. I reach out and tried to tickle her. Nothing. "What's wrong Sissy? What happen that you are not ticklish? "I don't know, I am not at this time." she said. OK, when I was kissing Liz, you start to respond sexually just by watching. By Sissy watching Liz and me she was wishing she was there and also started to respond. Both of you let guards down letting me have my way. "Sissy" I said, "I'll bet you are really wet down there." "Oh My God am I" she came back after checking. Of course I had to check also. "Show me Sissy." she walk over and let me slid a hand up the insides of her thigh and slip a finger under her shorts. God, was she wet and hot,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.