The Sextel Hotel - Cover

The Sextel Hotel

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Chapter 6: The Gangbang floor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Gangbang floor - "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM." The Sextel is a special hotel that offers a refuge for various kinky guests to explore their sexuality in public. The protected environment is sex friendly and nudist, and depending on the particular tastes of each guest, almost anything goes. Guests can stay on different floors which group similarly perverted people together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Slow  

If I felt I was in serious need of a real break from daily life, and a lot of stress release as well, sometimes I stayed on the so-called ‘gangbang floor’. It was formally referred to as the multiples floor, but everyone knew what it meant.

It was the one floor that did not have individual rooms or spaces at all. Nobody had any privacy, because at no time was any part of your body off limits to the rest of the guests.

In fact, guests were picked up at their homes by limousine, and had to be naked when they came out the door and went to the car. This got people in the mood for the week of unlimited use and abuse they could look forward to. The car would have all windows open so the clients were completely visible to the people in the streets and all other cars. They were paced in handcuffs for the journey, to prevent them from covering any part of themselves or shield themselves from anyone who noticed them and wanted a closer look. Sometimes pedestrians would reach into the window while the car was waiting at a stoplight. The intruder might play with the guest’s cock or cunt, sometimes even running fingers up inside the women.

Once they got to the hotel they once again had to walk naked into the lobby, and were introduced via the PA system to the entire lobby as a new eager gangbang floor member; and everyone was invited to do anything they pleased with their naked body, starting immediately. There was no check in, as the arrangements had already been made before the limo picked them up. All that was needed was for a bellboy to use a special cart to convey the client to the multiples floor. Usually they were already being fucked or otherwise exploited by that time, so the cart was motorized and could carry two or three bodies easily. Once on the gangbang floor the guest was transferred to the soft floor along with whoever was fucking them at the time; and all of the rest of the guests on the floor made sure to make them feel welcome by all fucking them in whichever way they chose. This could easily take the rest of the day.

There were a few bondage devices here and there; and there were a few beds and benches, and a few armchairs and couches. The actual floor itself was basically one big series of mattresses, covered in some kind of plastic that felt like fabric but did not hold liquids. There were also a few floor drains to deal with the copious fluids of various kinds that were produced. You are getting the idea. Like most of the rest of the hotel, most of the sexual activities were found on other floors as well, but with just with a somewhat different emphasis.

What was unique about the gangbang floor was that it was non-stop. You stayed for a week at a time, and it was understood that, like another famous hotel, once you checked in you could never leave. Or at least not for the week. And for many people, that seemed like forever.

Part of the allure of the place was that within a day you reached a state of exhaustion, after which the sex became extremely languorous and sensual. Everyone would sleep on and off, of course; but no-one was allowed to sleep in peace for very long. It was the one floor where rape was actually meaningful, because after a few days many people were desperate for sleep, and so started to protest and fight when they were fucked against their will. But the rules they had accepted when they paid for their week specified that they could be fucked at any time by anyone, and they had no recourse.

After a while many people started to hallucinate. Of course, there is always trouble sorting out what is real when you are lost in a sea of naked bodies of both sexes, and you are fucking them at random and being fucked by just about everybody.

The bondage frames were partly meant to highlight that the person being restrained in them was to be a special focus of attention that day. Everyone took their turn being bound at one time or another, and it was expected that each day all the guests would fuck all the ones that were imprisoned. The lucky captives would be fucked in all ways, and for at least a complete 24 hours. Women would use strap-ons as well as their lips and fingers and fists and tongues. Of course, if someone in the stocks did have a hard on, anyone was free to impale themselves on it for as long as they pleased. After the first few fucks on the first day, most of the men also used hollow strap-ons that fit over their cocks and allowed them to carry on uninterrupted while their cocks were recuperating. It was also fun to get the man or woman you were fucking to not only clean the ass juices off your cock with their mouths; but also to have them try to make your cock hard again by doing the best they could to suck it back to life. And maybe just suck a load of cum down their throat if they succeeded. As your time on the floor passed, the men and women who sucked your cock had to suck longer and longer each time, to bring you back to life. Which was part of the fun. It was also a major benefit that most of the men took longer and longer to cum after the first couple of times; so that once they got hard, they would last for longer and longer in women’s cunts or assholes; and in men’s asses as well.

To also deal with the problem of cocks getting worn out, there were a few fucking machines distributed around the floor. These had adaptable plugs so they could be used to pump in and out of women’s cunts, and everybody’s mouths and assholes. The machines had multiple rods, so that they could be set up to fuck your mouth and ass at the same time, and fuck women’s asses and cunts and mouths all at the same time.

Once someone had one of the machines fuck them, they were expected to suck the machine cock or cocks that had penetrated them; although most people were also happy to get fucked in the mouth by a dildo that had just been fucking someone else’s cunt or asshole, and clean it off with their mouth.

Nothing was verboten, not even pain. But the focus was supposed to be on using the lucky one as much as possible to pleasure yourself, so pain was not a major goal. Still, some men and women were tied up while their assholes, cunts, and cocks were whipped before they were fucked or sucked, which made them particularly sensitive. Women would be forced to have their cunts fucked or licked through multiple orgasms, including that extremely sensitive time immediately after they came. This drove most women nuts, although after they had reached a certain plateau of exhaustion and multiple orgasms, they were somewhat desensitized and if anything just enjoyed the acute sensations that pierced the fog of their brain after reaching a state of bliss that was almost on the edge of being comatose. And men would sometimes have their cocks sucked to orgasm, just to have their cocks chewed roughly with lots of teeth immediately afterwards. Some people enjoyed chewing the cocks of men while they had hard-ons, which sometimes almost caused the restrained men to break the stocks. All activities were allowed in the name of non-stop sensation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.